Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Hello! I've decided to return and do a new roleplay post/request!

After some time to think things through from a hiatus of not posting interest checks for some time I have decided it was time to try my luck again and return with the hopes to find some people to roleplay with.
Seeing some posts with rules I have decided to at least show my rules, don't worry it'll be short since I normally don't have many rules to begin with normally.

1. I feel anytime from one to two paragraphs for a roleplay post is reasonable but I am willing to work things out for a compromise between potential partners.
2. OOC communication is important between both parties for concerns or heads up.
3. Do your best when it comes to posts, I'm not expecting to see a novel from you but I want you to do your best.
4. I do have a summer job and I'm concerned about the time flexibility for roleplays.
5. Have fun with it!

Now with that out of the way with what I want to roleplay, they are listed underneath.
Fandoms:
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Legend of Korra
RWBY
Pokemon
Fairy Tail
Final Fantasy
Dragonball Z
Huniepop

Now with those listed, I will have a list in terms of slice of life, fantasy and forbidden pairings underneath this one as well.

Slice of life/forbidden love:
Wrestling (WWE)
Bully x Target
Student x Teacher (martial art studio setting can work here too)
Gymnast x Fan (Or Teacher)
Student x Student (or pester)
Best friend x Best friend
Pen pal x Pen pal
Employee x Boss
Brother x Sister
Mother x Son
Cousin x Cousin
Aunt x Nephew

Fantasy:
Elf x Human (switch pairing as well)
Princess x Prince/ Knight
Princess x Adventurer
Witch x Wizard
Mercenary x Target (slice of life optional along with fantasy)
Human X Orc
Side note: In terms of the anime roleplays and games I'm going to be honest, I am a little bit more experienced in CanonxOC pairing but I can do OcxOC pairing as well, wanting to be fair to any potential partners that are interested whenever they are finished reading and thinking about what pairing they want to do.
If you're interested after reading this you can either comment on the thread below or send a PM to me about what you are interested in.

Last edited:
Do you have a specific preference to play either the left or the right role?

Do you have a specific preference to play either the left or the right role?
To answer your question no i do not actually. it's normally worked on depending on who picks.

Reactions: Promedai
Still looking

Hello!

I prefer female roles, but out of your ideas listed, I like:

Student x Student
Pen pal x Pen pal
Employee x Boss
Brother x Sister

I tend to be a mirror poster, and I'm a full time college student but I am on every day.

Hello!

I prefer female roles, but out of your ideas listed, I like:

Student x Student
Pen pal x Pen pal
Employee x Boss
Brother x Sister

I tend to be a mirror poster, and I'm a full time college student but I am on every day.

Sounds good, you can PM me for further details.

Still looking

Love to do the elfxhuman as long as your 18+. :)

Hello, I would be interested in.
  • Fairy Tail
  • Dragon Ball
  • Slice of Life
  • Forbidden Love
  • Fantasy
Here are some pairings outside of Fandoms I would be interested in.
  • Students
  • Best Friends
  • Pen Pals
  • Witch x Wizard
  • Royalty x Adventurer/Royalty/Knight
  • Elf x Human
  • ..Possibly step-siblings..

Hello, I would be interested in.
  • Fairy Tail
  • Dragon Ball
  • Slice of Life
  • Forbidden Love
  • Fantasy
Here are some pairings outside of Fandoms I would be interested in.
  • Students
  • Best Friends
  • Pen Pals
  • Witch x Wizard
  • Royalty x Adventurer/Royalty/Knight
  • Elf x Human
  • ..Possibly step-siblings..
I really like your list and thank you for looking. You can PM me for planning and with your choices into consideration i think we'll have fun.

still looking if anyone is interested

Would you be interested in a Dragon Ball Z RP? I have a few OC's using the Xenoverse Games as a base if you prefer to be the one playing as Canon Characters.

Would you be interested in a Dragon Ball Z RP? I have a few OC's using the Xenoverse Games as a base if you prefer to be the one playing as Canon Characters.

Hmm well I don't have much experience Xenoverse wise as if i never played it at all. It depends on the Canon character you have in mind.

Hmm well I don't have much experience Xenoverse wise as if i never played it at all. It depends on the Canon character you have in mind.
That's alright. You don't need to have that experience with my character(s), it'd be fine. What Canon Characters do you have experience playing as?

That's alright. You don't need to have that experience with my character(s), it'd be fine. What Canon Characters do you have experience playing as?

Well the only canon characters i had experience roleplaying with are Goku, Vegeta and Gohan. You can guess which one i hate the most from these three.

Well the only canon characters i had experience roleplaying with are Goku, Vegeta and Gohan. You can guess which one i hate the most from these three.
I'm guessing Goku? Haha. Shall we jump into PM's?

You are right. I hate Goku with a burning passion and yes let's jump into PM's.

Still looking for takers.

hello! was wondering if youd be interested in a pokemon or original rp?