• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Quin chuckles a little "I just woke up vivi I don't even have enough energy to run, and yet I still climbed a tree.... new people you said? Did you tell them how we destroyed a whole town?" Quin asks holding vivi now

She quickly snuggled closer. "No, not yet...you needed to be there too!" she closed her eyes, thankful for the provided warmth.

Quin smiled and picked her up "lead me to everyone" he said as he started walking back to the dorms

Vivi nodded. "They're near the entrance to the left all..." she said sleepily, getting tired.

Quin walked towards the entrance putting vivi on his shoulders so he could finish the last of his B+ Blood... as Quin neared he started to see people "uhh hey?"

The now sleeping nekomata mewed in her sleep, clinging on to Quin tightly. The excitement finally knocked her out. With small twitching, she sighed at the smell of blood.

"Wow you look better then ever.... hey there sunshine" quin laughed slightly looking at some one from behind, who looks like Renya... he looked at the others "so new People?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ren was a little more apprehensive than usual at the greeting.
There was something about this man that gave off an aura of death.
There was no doubt.
The man who stood before them was definitely a predator, and Ren was just a little too used to being prey. He edged a little closer to Valentina.
"...Um... Hello..."

"I promise you I'm a soft Teddy bear and I have no intentions of hurting you or anyone here..... yes I've been asleep for a month or 2 now.... why.... traumatic experiences..... caused by my past, nothing to do with you.... I understand I'm off put but what are we all are....... why are you standing so close to Renya?" Quin askes still thinking it's her

Ren looked over his shoulder at the closed door.
They hadn't been that close, had they?
"She was just telling me what I'd need for the trip..." he said quietly.

"Wait a second the girl you're standing by, that's not Renya?"
Quin askes looking confused
"Shit how long was I out?" Quin askes running his hand threw his hair

"W-well... A month or two... At least, so I hear..."

"That's what I thought" Quin sits down on the ground... "I'm not gonna hurt you I promise.... plus you haven't shown a threat to me.... and so far I like you.... What's your name?" Quins askes and starts looking st his clothes.... "fuck I need to change and shave and ugh!!! I'm sorry you have to meet me like this"

"M-my name's Ren," he stuttered.
He wanted to bash his head against the wall. He wasn't trying to seem cowardly or scared.
But it was instinct. More than a few things had quite literally tried to eat him on his travels. He was far too used to being hunted.
"What's yours...?"

"I'm Quin" Quin smiled, a reassuring smile to show him things will be alright..... "well since I've been out for 2 months or so I should shower, do you mind taking vivi off me so I can get changed and shave and shower and stuff like that" Quin asks looking at Ren "Nice meeting you by the way, I like your name"

"Vampire?" the Veela asked, feeling protective. She grabbed on to Ren's shirt in case she had to push him behind her. Valentina didn't trust vampires.

"Yeah that's me.... I was just about to leave to clean up a bit... csn you take vivi so I can go shower? I'm Quin, what's your name?" Quin stands up showing his height and extends his hand out for a hand shake

Kheire shuffles over, looking exhausted and disheveled. He had stayed up late crafting again, this time a large amount of sand, gathered and transmuted from metal shards left over from crafting other pieces, and ground to bits to create a thin layer of armor, giving his skin a sort of shine to it. He also created Vivi a set of weights and a skill core from the sand ant. He pats the head of his apprentice from behind, having snuck up from the shadows. "Hullo, everyone. Quin, glad to see you among the... Well, awake if not living. Where is Renya? I am supposed to be watching over her mission." He smiles as he sees Valentina and Ren getting closer as friends. "Valentina, I didn't get to mention this earlier, but I am glad you took me up on my offer. I have a gift for you somewhere in this storage amulet around my neck, if you would like to see it now."

"Th...ank you..." he said, doing his best to smile as he bowed to the vampire, and then held out his arms to give Vivi a vantage point to jump onto. It was hard to shake the feeling that he was going to die.

"Kheire!" Ren beamed, seeing his mentor appear. "Renya just went into her room... She offered to bring us with her. I-is it true I'll need a weapon...?"

Quin jumps in the air with extreme shock "Jesus fucking Christ you scared me!! But hi Kheire I'm glad to see you" Quin turns and hugs him and sets vivi on the ground "off to a shower.... I'll talk more to you guys latter"