• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Valentina walks to Ren and wraps her arms around him. "Shhh, calm down ------."

[dash=#FCE8CE]
The Selkie sweatdropped, "This mission is in a separate realm, not to mention the fact it will take a few days to search for her, are you sure about bringing one set of clothes?" not mentioning the fact Kheire has gone off on his own again... She turned to the short male, hoping to calm him down a little, "Oh, right, you two are new... Vivi can chance forms too. There's a big difference between her and... her... but it's basically like that."
[/dash]

Quin just walks back to his room and puts a sign on it saying "I'm awake" and he simply slams his doot shut

"I suppose. I apologize, I didn't realize." She states, walking back to her room to put extra supplies in a pack.
An extra set of knives. Some meat. The bread Ren gave her. A couple sets of clothing. Her toiletries.
The rest of the pack was closed off so Sammy could sit in it once he wants a nap.
"Ugh, I always feel like I'm forgetting something." Valentina says, rejoining the group.

Ren tugged lightly on the strap of his satchel. His freak-out seemed to have been entirely quelled thanks to Valentina's aid.
"I haven't even unpacked yet," he smiled, "so I'm ready as ever. Oh, but we should probably stock up on food before we go... Oh, and I should refill my flask while we have clean water. What kind of place are we going to, Miss... um..."

[dash=#FCE8CE]
Renya went to pick Vivi up by the scruff of her neck, "Whitey, new guy, whatever, I wouldn't be here if I couldn't hit a target as big as a cat. An...old acquaintance, of mine also made sure I could hit a bulls-eye from at least twenty feet, 'Valentina' was in no danger." She put the black form over her shoulder, moving silently back to the Nekomata's room, throwing her in. "If you aren't humanized when I come back I'm using the spray bottle."
[/dash]

Quin walked to his bed and flopped down... "just the way I left it" he just sat there confused as ever

Vivi whined softly on the floor and transformed back to her human form. "But Renyaaaa I was having so much fuuun!" she pouted while hugging Ren. He was too adorable for this world.

Valentina seemed slightly irked, but she tried to hide it. "Anywayyy, when are we leaving?"

Vivi purred and gave a smirk as she jumped at Valentina, turning into a cat last minute and purring as she rubbed against the soft hair. "Sooooftt..."

Valentina rolled her eyes and grabbed Ren's hand. "Adventure buddiesss?"

Quin sat on his bed thinking of things todo..... "climb" he gets up walks outside to a tree and starts climbing..... "this tree is so tall" he keeps climbing until he sits down on a branch for a little break and another sip of the B+ Blood

[dash=#FCE8CE]
"Whenever Kheire is available. He has to oversee this dorm's quests after a certain mission involving that narcoleptic vampire and the cat on your head." She went to her room to prepare her things, "It's a rural island so there are still lots of roaming beasts, don't forget your weapons, Whitey. Bring some swimwear too, the oceans are beautiful there from what I hear." With those words she shut the door behind her.
[/dash]

"Wow this is a great view I can see everything.... the training ground the dorms...." Quin looks at everything in awe as he hears a cracking sound he looks down to see the branch was snapping.... but it was too late.... he plummeted to the ground screaming "Mother fuckkkkkerrrrrrrr" all that was heard was him banging and going into the ground 6-9 feet

A lot of things were happening already, and at a dizzying pace at that.
The moment the selkie had closed the door, he looked to Valentina and the cat with a worried look.
"Weapons? Did she say I'll need weapons?" he asked dreadingly.

Vivi sneaked away from the group and looked outside at quin. With a grin, she jumped out and ran to quin, jumping on his chest. "Quin!" she mewed happily.

"Do I hear a cat?" Quin asked while coughing
"Wow vivi its you" Quin looks at vivi
"Can I get up out of this hole please?"

The nekomata nodded quickly and jumped out of the whole, turning human and giving Quin a hand. "Here ya go!" she sayed happily, happy to see her previous master.

"Jesus Christ it's been forever!" Quin hugged vivi "how are you???" He asked grabbing a sip of blood "where's everyone else?"

She nuzzled his neck, purring loudly as she spoke. "I've been great! everyone is inside! we even have new people! and how are you!? do you want to contract again!? WAIT I DIDNT SAY THAT!" out of frusturation and blushing from embarasment, she covered her face with her hands.