"Oh lovely!" She says, walking inside. Her dragon wakes up and yawns harmlessly at the new friend.

Ren followed suit, kneeling down to eye level with the baby dragon once he noticed it.
"Hello there," he smiled gently, a little more confident. He stared for a few moments, apparently perplexed about something, before rooting through his satchel and pulling out a dark green book.
Quickly, he flipped through the pages, before stopping on one that looked to begin with a new heading. "I thought so! I've never seen a baby Jorgun dragon before."

"Oh? Is that what he is? I rescued him from a hippogrif when he was a hatchling, and he's been stuck to me ever since." Valentina smiled, scratching the dragon under its head.

"It's a type of dragon with a special affinity for poison," Ren explained, an unrivalled energy in his voice as his eyes twinkled with enthusiasm. "Jormungandr and Nidhoggr are the strongest from what I've heard. They're from Yggdrasil, though. I wonder what he was doing with a hippogriff? They don't normally stray very far from Virgues..."

Realising he was already vastly off-track, he quickly remedied it.
"Um... How long can you keep your wings for?" he asked, a little apprehensive again, as if he was approaching a delicate subject.

Vivi stretched and out of tiredness, turned into her black cat form. She blinked 3 times before patting off with her animals to the dorms. With her arrival, she snuck through the back of the dorms and set the animals on their way as she looked around for anyone home. The training was exhausting but she was bored. And hungry. Making her way to an open door, she meowed loudly at Ren and Valentina, rolling on to her back and purring loudly to symbolize she wants food. 'I would cook food myself but im reduced to a cat form obviously.' she thought bitterly to herself.

Startled a little, Ren looked over to the source of the meow.
"It's a cat," he muttered, somewhat jarred by the sudden shift in atmosphere caused by the entrance of an ordinary cat.
He couldn't see a white spot, so it wasn't a cait sith. In fact, it didn't have any spots at all.
It only had one tail, so it wasn't a nekomata. It didn't have a ball-tail, either.
It walked around on four legs, so it wasn't even a werecat.

It was a common, normal, ordinary, typical, everyday, safe, run-of-the-mill black cat.

"Let me see..." he said, rooting through his satchel again.
This time it wasn't a notebook he produced, but something around the size of a pebble wrapped in paper.
He unwrapped it, revealing a chunk of cooked meat he had packed for his travels.
"Here we are," smiled Ren, holding it out for the cat.

Vivi meowed in appreciation and dug in to the free meat, purring with each small bite. When finished with the small snack, she rubbed against Ren and fell to her side, pawing his leg.

Ren giggled a little as the cat chewed the meat mouthful by mouthful, petting her as she finished.
"I wonder who she belongs to?" he wondered aloud.

Valentina glanced at the cat warily, and winced as her wings grew out of her back. The talons and feathers on her body wanted to come out too, but she kept it under control. "I can keep it up forever, but I start losing control after awhile. The Veelas are built on rage, so I have to get a little upset to do this, and being in that form makes the anger escalate easily."

Vivi grabbed Ren's hand with her paws, claws sheathed as she licked and nibbled at his fingers.

"O-oh," he uttered, immediately feeling guilty that he'd even suggested it, and beginning to root through his satchel before finding a small loaf of bread.
"Here. I can pack feelings into food and drink. This one is 'bliss', so eat it whenever you like."

He giggled again as the cat started to gnaw at his fingers.
"Hey, I need those," he smiled as he dug through his satchel again for more meat. "I don't have much food with me, you know. You'd be better off asking your owner."

"It's quite alright. You have a very stabilizing effect about you, Ren." she says, then glancing at the cat, "But something isn't right with that cat. They're making me on edge."
At that talons grow on one of her hands.

Vivi tilted her head at that, giving a curious mew. 'Owner? wha-Ren it's me- waaaaaiit. He thinks im an earth cat...this is going to be so much fun.' she thought evilly to herself. She nudged Ren's hand putting a tiny paw over it.

The baby dragon jumps to the cat, growling, and begins chasing it.

Vivi quickly got up to her paws and ran around, meowing loudly as she jumped on to Valentina and hid in her hair for protection. Getting chased by a dragon now bigger than her was not part of the plan, but the prank must go on!

"Ahh?"
The cat WAS cute and it hiding was kinda adorable but why does it make her want to rip something open? Maybe the fight did this to her form. Made it more volatile.

"A-are you sure it's not-- Hey, wait!"
He started rooting around for more blissed meat.

Wait.

Oh crap.

The cat was going to end up losing all sense of danger long before the dragon had calmed down.
Ren leapt to his feet, aiming to grab the cat before the Jorgun did.

That was the plan, anyway.
Ren being Ren, he simply tripped in an utterly spectacular fashion instead, right towards both the cat and Valentina.

The cat held close to Valentina's hair, lucky the double brain halfed the effect. She mewed softly though, having a mental war to whether or not give in to the calmingness.

"ReEEN??" Valentina yelps in surprise as he falls on her and the cat, her bat had fluttered up to the banister again. Luckily, instead of her turning feral, she became human-esque again.

[dash=#FCE8CE]
The Selkie walked back to the dorms holding the official mission information in one hand and a present from an upperclassman in another. She opened the dorm doors with some difficulty and could hear the ruckus in one of the rooms. Renya sighed and put the present on one of the common's table ends and made her way down the hall to the noise. "Why the hell are you so loud?!"
[/dash]