[dash=#FCE8CE]
Renya stuck her hand in the slack tub's waters and answered distractedly as she felt for the glass bottle, "Hmm? Yeah... they are... right...in the dorms...Got it!" She pulled out the pristine container, inspecting the aged parchment inside. "I'll be leaving now... You're free to follow me." Even as she said this, her feet were halfway out the door as she began stiffly walking to the dorms.
[/dash]

With the Veela's long legged strides, it wasn't difficult to catch up.
Valentina started hearing voices, a squeaky, frightened voice and an amused female one. She grew curious and decided to walk ahead to find them, and noted her surroundings.
"Ah, the dorms"
She takes a step back in surprise at the scene in the hallway. Why would the... nekomata, be picking up a young male?

Walking towards them she exclaims, "Well that's not very kind is it?"

She let go of the poor boy and cracked her knuckles. "Oooone...." she grinned more, ready for a good hunt down. Kheire had brought in a very good toy.

Kheire facepalms and lifts the two with his bandages, separating them. "Both of you, stop. Vivi, do not bully my new apprentice. Ren, do not poke the cat. Hullo, new student, I am your new dorm advisor. I will show you to your room after this altercation has been sorted out." He nods in Valentina's direction.

Vivi quickly puffed up, hissing at kheire. "CAT!? JUST CAT !? FUCK YOU TOO!" she screeched as her eyes went into small back slits.

"Oh yes. I believe you're mistaken, Kheire." Valentina grinned, "I think kitten is a better word."

The nekomata quickly got out her battle axe, taking an offense position. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN." She said angerly.

Valentina grinned and stuck her tounge out, winking and reaching casually for her dagger. "Oh does the kitty want to play?"

"And to think, I was going to give you some delicious fish as a gift from my trip to get materials..." Kheire sighs, disappointed in the actions of his teammate and friend. "Valentina, please, do not attempt to instigate conflict with miss Moon. I would hate to report another explosion outside the Colosseum damaging school property."

"Oh, but I love playing with kitties." She pouted, keeping her eyes on Vivi.

"Keep calling me kitty you damn skinny meatsack that flies. I'll show you how a tiger fucking KILLS." she yelled, fighting against the hold of the bandages.

Valentina just giggles. "I love when kitties get angry. Adorable."

"O-okay, everyone! How about we all sit down and talk it over with some tea?" Ren suggested, forcing a smile through abject terror.

"Ren, there was something I forgot to show you during the tour. Something these two obviously need." Kheire lifts the two students with his bandages, making sure Valentina's hands are facing the ground, and begins to carry them to the Colosseum. "If you two must settle this, settle it the right way."

The Veela was obviously trying to keep her cool, as the feathers were trying to pop through her skin and a couple did, and her fingernails were trying to become talons. She didn't actually want to fight but her instincts were going crazy.

"I apologize, Kheire. If you will put me down I will follow behind you."

Vivi, who was already used to being carried around, grinned at the veela. "heheh..." she chuckled as she thought of all the things that she could do. 'luckily I have my pens on mee~'

[dash=#FCE8CE]
Renya had enough tact to not immediately berate the Nekomata on her usual behavior in front of newcomers. "As much and you don't want to admit it Vivi, you are the weakest among us. New partners might be fucking good for you." Still holding the unopened bottle as she watched the spectacle she added on, "You're weak." The last part was spoken in a complete deadpan, awaiting the blonde's obvious reaction.
[/dash]

Vivi shrugged it off. "I didn't choose to be here you know..." she muttered to herself, her family coming to mind and happy the white fox was sleeping in a vent.

The Veela rolled her eyes, "Alright, time for tragic backstories."