• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Valentina walked outside. She was in some comfortable clothing and had just bathed, and her little dragon was following closely behind her. She wondered how her friends were, because Val hadn't talked to Ren or Vivi since the day they got back.
She then walked over to Quin and his fire.

"It does indeed have a library. Schism Academy has been around since the creation of the borders, about thirteen thousand plus years. I could guide you to the library, if you would like." Kheire smiled amicably and let his bandages rewrap around his body, the guns returned to their proper spots as the bandages retraced their "steps".

Clio yawned and opened her eye. "how long have I slept?!" she asked herself. She took a shower and then had a sudden thought about Val- what will happen when they meet again?

Quin smiled when Val walked over. "Hey Val, came to relax?" Quin asks while he stands up and pulls up another log for her. Quin adds more sticks to the fire. "I love the crackling of the fire, it's so relaxing." Even though Quins past with fire was not so good, but the cracklings sound was relaxing.

"Yes, that sounds lovely." She smiles, "Thank you."

Quin goes from sitting to laying down. "Relaxing and just taking a break is always the best." Quin smiles and listens to the fire crackle. "Any exciting news?" Quin asks

Last edited by a moderator:
Val put her head in her hands, "Nope, I mean, I guess finding out I have a sister is kind of exciting news."

"Oh you have a sister? Who is she??" Quin asks looking up towards Val. Quin smiles not drawing the connection. "Chances are its obvious, but when I'm relaxed, I'm dumb." Quin laughs at himself.

"That would be appreciated." Miki watched as the guns retracted and fell behind Kheire, not saying anything as he took in the surroundings. He ignored the familiar feeling he got from some of the passerby and just appreciated the feeling of sun on his skin.

Vivi had finally left the dorms after a long time. In her mind, Renya had wanted to have a little fresh air and a visit the library. The Nekomata however felt too tired to actually move, but was tempted at the promise of Renya going to help her with her druid classes. This all made perfect sense in Vivi's mind. She hummed a small lullaby as she walked close to what she believed to be Renya, and held a small bag of strawberry jam cookies.

The exotic teen breathed in the smell of old parchment, letting out a small sigh at the new experience, "Thank you, Dorm Advisor."

He moved stiffly to the closest shelf and could see out to the next row through the gaps between the shelves where he could see a black clad girl hold out a bag in her outstretched hand and then drop it to the ground unceremoniously. There was no reason why Miki should notice her out of all the other people in the room. But he felt like he needed to greet the girl, plus it wasn't as if letting his self control give out this one time would be a big thing.

He walked a bit quicker than necessary to reach her, but gave a brief casual greeting as if he didn't speed walk to talk to the blonde girl. "Hello Vivi."

The name came out naturally and by instinct, much like Kheire's title. It happened quickly and without thought, leaving Miki processing exactly how he knew that name.

Clio walked out and looked for Quin. She saw him by the fire. She went over and sat on the ground. "hey Quin," Clio didn't notice Val.

Ren stirred.
Slowly, like a small animal coming out of hibernation, his curled-up form stretched itself across the stone floor.
He sat up, rubbing his eyes, looking around in the dark as his eyes eventually settled on the bottled vanilla.

He sighed.
"What am I doing?" he asked himself quietly.

He picked up the vanilla, slipped it into his satchel, got up, and walked into the arena.

He set down his bag again near the edge, and cast off his sari and his ackhan in the centre.

And so began a waltz of rapid strikes from his hands and feet into the empty air, punctuated by shouts and cries of determination.

"Hey Clio, slept well? You slept for a day." Quin smiles and switches his attention from Val to Clio. Quin adds more sticks to the fire.

The Nekomata scanned the stranger quickly before making a plan. "I'm sorry but name is not Vivi." She stated calmly before looking at the floor and panicking slightly. "Dont drop them! that was soo meeean!" the cat girl pouted, picking up the cookies and eating one. "They aren't that trashy..."

"R-right. My apologies... Do you know where the history books are?" The Nekomata floundered a bit and went to pick up the cookies, her ears twitched in irritation.

They look soft...

Miki pulled at his rough hair again. He turned to look at the shelf's contents, "Druid? You take Druid classes?" Miki cleared his throat, hoping he didn't make the atmosphere even more uncomfortable.

Yui got tired of waiting, he picked up his bags and walked inside. He noticed the fire where Quin, Clio and Val were standing. He decided to walk over and say hello. "Hi, if you didn't guess I'm new here and I was wondering if someone could help me?"

Quin looked up "hey I'm Quin, relax for a bit by the fire then I'll show you around." Quin smiles as he stands up to add more sticks to the cracklings fire.

'Thanks~. I'm Yui." He set his bags down and stood by the fire. "So you can just start fires inside the building like this with no penalty?"

Quin laughs. "Did you hit your head, we're outside the building. Nice to meet you." Quin smiles and breaths lightning on the fire. "More effects!"