• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
"I could've atleast forced myself to bother her like always..." she mumbled, letting her hair fall over her face.

Vivi pushed herself from val and stumbled out of the room and outside to see Quin. Smiling softly, she went back into the kitchen quietly and brought out marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, taking them outside. "Quin?" she said suprisingly very softly.

Quins ears perked up "Vivi!" Quin exclaimed excitedly with a smile. Quin got up and hugged vivi. "You brought food!" Quin smiles even bigger "I built a fire for everyone at the dorms to enjoy. I figured I can use it to meet all the new people and catch up with everyone else." Quin hugs vivi with a big smile

Vivi smiles back and taps Quin's chest sadly. "Quin...we need to talk..." she ushered him to sit down again, sitting down as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey what's wrong?? Did I do something wrong?? Did I leave the refrigerator open again??" Quin askes and sits down next to vivi, looking her dead in the eyes, I small reassuring smile comes on his face. "It's okay, take your time and tell me all and anything, I have two ears to listen and two shoulders for you to lean on." Quin looks at vivi

The nekomata took in a deep breath and told of Renya's death. "Quin...Renya is dead..." she shuddered, the tears coming back again as she hugged Quin. "Sh-she's gone..."

Quin sat there for a moment and just looked at her. Quin grabbed vivi and hugged her "give me a reason.... give me a reason why I shouldn't jump in the fire myself..." he hugged her and started to smile. "I'm gonna make you feel better."

She nuzzled Quin's shoulder and purred, cuddling up to his chest. "Thanks...just...I need you here...we all do..."

Quin smiled so himself not trying to think of the problem. "Do you want a s'more?" Quin asks looking at vivi

Vivi nodded, fixing herself to sit on quin better. "You're like a big brother to me Quin...you know that?"

Quin smiles a little more. "You're just like my little sister, except not dead..." Quin chuckles to himself. "Now lets teach you how to make s'mores." Quin smiles and picks up a stick.

The nekomata whiped her eyes quickly of tears. "O-okay...I never made smores before, auntie or...her...didn't teach me." she muttered softly, trying to be as happy as Quin seemed to be.

Quin thinks to himself 'act happy and she'll be happy'. Quin grabs a marshmallow "okay now put this on the stick and put the stick over the fire while i grab the crackers." He smiled at vivi thinking of his dead sister.

Vivi nodded and got up, putting the stick over the fire. But, instead of thinking logically about the marshmallow needing to be cooked, she put the part of the stick where her hand was, blackness starting to spread through her knuckles.

Quin pulles vivis hand out. "No silly, you out the marshmallow in the fire." Quin smiles to himself and helps vivi roast the marshmallow

She gave a small 'o' sound as she started to roast the marshmallow instead. "Is that how you do it?"

Quin smiled and watches as the white marshmallow turns a golden color. "Okay vivi, take the chocolate and put it on the crackers and put the marshmallow on top of it, and boom you're done." Quin smiles.

The nekomata quickly took away her stick from the fire and perched it between her knees, grabbing one cracker and a chocolate, and squishing them all together with another cracker. Leaving, the stick in, she bit into it, crunching on the stick as well. "Iz good!" she purred.

Quin laughed "Vivi you have to pull out the stick then eat it." Quin smiled to himself. "You like it at the least?"

Vivi ripped out the stick and took another bite, purrs intensifing. "Very!" she said cheerfully after swallowing another bite of chocolate marshmallow.