• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ali @Akashi So here's my character! I'm leaving his history open for now as I'm still crafting it. However, given that he's been around for a while and that he as a rogue mage until settling with Titanos, if you would like some sort of history with him don't hesitate to hit me up!​

Name: Marcus Volke
Race: Human
Guild: Titanos
Tier: A tier - Green

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location: Located on the back of his neck.
Appearance:
latest
Personality: About as laid back as they come, there's little in life that Marcus hasn't had to deal with. Slow to anger, quick to forgive, and even faster to take your things, Marcus is all about enjoying life in the now, and letting life take its natural course. Of course he's mellowed out since his rash early years and doesn't spend nearly as much time trying to break into places to steal their things.

With that said, he has a quiet confidence in himself that's noticeable even by those who don't know him. A self assurance that he can do whatever he needs to, with no second thoughts of failure. No place is too secure, no lock tough enough to keep this rogue out.

The biggest change in his character though is how he's grown to love the guild that he's in. Born a wanderer, he's finally found a place he can call home and has grown to become fiercely protective of them. He'd do anything if it meant protecting his guild and his family.

Strengths: Stealth, mobility, laid-back, versatile, experience, crafty
Weaknesses: Lacks pure strength and defense, Tendency for greed and self-interest, overconfident at times.
Talents: Most magic tricks, juggling, etc. Never gamble with him (he doesn't play fair). Also a fair baritone, but only really sings when he's drunk.
Fears: Of returning to where he came from: broke, homeless, and living day to day. Also horses (They don't seem to like him).
Inabilities: Horseback riding.
Allies: Titanos
Enemies: None as of yet.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Weapon of choice: Dagger. Being light, fast, and capable of remarkable precision, it's the weapon of choice for a man such as Marcus. Only wields one as it allows him more flexibility while fighting. Has been known to dual wield, as well as wielding swords, though his proficiency is not nearly as high.

Fighting Style: Acrobatic. Not formally schooled in any way of fighting, most of what he's learned he learned on the job and from others. Utilizing fast, fluid movements and diversionary tactics, he will aggressive attack weak points in the enemies' defense. Lacking armor, he prefers to dodge and roll as opposed to blocking or negating attacks. Lacks pure power, so he has no choice but to utilize his knowledge of critical points to its full advantage.

Magic: Thief's Magic

Unlock - Exactly what it says. Difficulty of lock determines magical cost. Magical wards are considerably more difficult, especially if complex or created by a high ranking mage.

Forget Me Not: For a span of only a few seconds, the target forgets who Marcus is. The requirement is that the target cannot see Marcus upon activation. Difficulty increases with number of targets, maximum of 3, only affects Marcus.

Double Vision: Creates duplicate images of himself. Images cannot interact with the real world and will dissipate if struck.

Shadow Leap: Can travel within shadows that are naturally made. Marcus must be able to see the shadow he wishes to travel to before leaping.

Feigned Death: Creates illusion of being struck my enemy attack that enemy will not perceive as fake. Must make eye contact with attacker before hand, and has to see attack coming. Marcus will then appear behind attacker. A combination of Double Vision and Shadow Leap.

Roleplay: Able to become a copy of any person he's come into contact with. Copy is limited to appearance and voice only. Lasts only a few minutes.

Pickpocket: Able to remove 1 item from a person's pockets. Cannot be done within their sight, takes longer the more items target has on them.

Wallflower: Has the ability to blend in against any canvas. Needs something physical to camouflage with (cannot be the horizon, can be a wall, tree, etc). Takes 10 seconds to fully disappear, cannot move while in affect, can still make noise).

Disorientation bomb: Smoke bomb that, to all those who inhale it, flips their vision. Obviously is immune.

Sleight of Hand: Space magic that allows him to store small objects for throwing. Can only be something that would fit inside a sleeve.

History: [WIP]​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ali Would it be alright if Rosalie can be the guild's bartender?

@★Under The Stars★ Same question for you but, can she also take jobs? My character for your guild is Lillian.
Yeah sure, I don't see why not :)

PLEASE JOIN ME IN CELEBRATING THE INCREDIBLE WORK OF THE PERSON WHO CREATED ALL THE BANNERS! THEY'VE DONE AN INCREDIBLE JOB AND I THINK THEY DESERVE SOME GRATITUDE! SO... IF YOU PLEASE, CHEER FOR ALI! (If someone else did them too, I'm going to feel awful. T-T)

(/✧w✧)/ WOOT WOOT!!! \(✧w✧\)

@Ali
Awwww, you're so sweet love q_q ♥♥ I don't deserve praise.

@Ali @Akashi

Sarah Pepper

Misaka Jane

Meant to post this earlier but I was tired last night.
Thank you :)

RED DAWN:
Alaska Young (Ali, Guild Master)

Nero Greyhart (Akashi)

Renzo Hy'l (Rauzi)

Jericho Rigalia (Whispering~Melody)

Griffin Green (KatherinWinter)

Sonny Everclear (Warm Regrets)

Miura Yatoga (★Under The Stars★)

Frederick Heindall (Blitzfang43)

Rosalie Ann Keller (Lulunopia)

Chronoa (NacNak)

TITANOS:
Bellia Arturi (CursedDawn)

Tatsuya Akuma (Edward)

Sorena Delia (CynderTheDragoness)

Rayner Von Emmerich (Sammael9216)

Sarah Pepper (RainDash)

Marcus Volke (Mainstream Hipster)

SILVER CRUX:
Belzea (CursedDawn)

Jay Mhina (-QT-)

Lunari Konkonoko (★Under The Stars★, Guild Master)

Siyah Tinuviel (Merlin)

Ivan Zahariev (Aleksandar)

Lillian Fiona Clementine (Lulunopia)

Reina Yakuma (Duchess)

COLOMBA:
Tobias Malcore (Honor-Sama, Guild Master)

Liz St. James (KatherinWinter)

Syxx Loop (Whispering~Melody)

Sashi Wraith (Killjoy)

Alura Courier (CynderTheDragoness)

HIRAETH SEIS:
Eliarte Vexis (Ali)

Drasco Loncar III (Honor-Sama)

Misaka Jane (RainDash)

Alma Kregan (RedArmyShogun)

Theodore Bellfrost (Sammael9216)

Methos Kregan (Red Army Shogun)

Lucielle Kregan (EmperorsChosen)

Esil Sodon (DustBunny)

UNDECIDED:
Kaito Iwasaki (xLarius)

Nixie Akiyama (Ruby.)

GUILD MEMBERS:
Red Dawn- 10
Titanos- 6
Silver Crux- 7
Colomba- 5
Hiraeth Seis- 8
Undecided- 2

@Ali
@Akashi
@Honor-Sama
@Rauzi
@Whispering~Melody
@-QT-
@KatherinWinter
@Warm Regret
@Edward
@★Under The Stars★
@Blitzfang43
@RainDash
@Merlin
@Aleksandar
@Lulunopia
@CynderTheDragoness
@Killjoy
@NacNak
@Sammael9216
@RedArmyShogun
@EmperorsChosen
@xLarius
@Ruby.
@Duchess
@DustBunny

Ok there's every character so far with links (like 98% sure I got everyone) and unless I missed something Titanos and Hiraeth Seis are still lacking Guild Master CSes
Thank you very much hun :) I'll be sure to update my list with those that slipped past my radar.

Awwww, you're so sweet love q_q ♥♥ I don't deserve praise.
Don't sell yourself short! You did an amazing job and I think it needs to be recognized! (✧w✧)b

Reactions: Ali
@Ali glad to help, I'm keeping my list updated too, already included the two newest characters that've been posted :3

Scorpius.full.859331.jpg

Name:
Izoto Hiro

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Tier:
Pink Tier Wizard (S)

Peridot
Leo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location:
Left Bicep

Appearance:
Izoto stands at 6'4" with a muscular body hidden away underneath his mage-like clothing and cloak. He has sharp amber eyes with light brown hair that is in a singular braid/ponytail down his back. He has some facial hair, being a goatee and generally wears the color orange or a variety of that color. His entire right arm is covered by a sleeve tattoo that travels down half of his back, covering his right shoulder blade. The Tattoo is a brightly colored dragon that snakes along his arm and back. This is the reason why he has his guild mark on his left bicep.

Personality:
Hard Worker | Loyal | Determined | Cocky | Enjoyable
Izoto is confident in his fighting and magical abilities--to the extreme that he has become cocky of his abilities from his raw and destructive nature of power. Even with his cocky attitude, he works hard and strives to become even stronger so he can challenge anyone, even Guild Masters. Power isn't his ultimate goal, but through power can he finally achieve the peace he is looking for deep down inside of himself. He enjoys having a laugh and drinking at the Guild. He is loyal to those that he pledges himself to, taking it very seriously and will never break an oath. He also enjoys to smoke from a pipe like an old sage, or give off the appearance of one.

Strengths:
Magical Knowledge
His Words
Strong-Will
Ranged Fights

Weaknesses:
Medium-Range
Cocky
Doesn't Back Down
Hand-To-Hand

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Magic Staves

Spells:
Five Layered Magic: Sacred Song - The user creates five Magic Seals on top of the target using their Magic Staves, which releases a concentrated beam of Magic Power directly below it, attacking the target
latest

Three Layered Magic: Mirror Water - With the assistance of several Magic Staves, the user performs hand signs, creating three Magic circles capable of reflecting Magic back at the enemy.
latest

Skyscraper - The user first plants their five staves into the ground, creating the illusion that the ground is destroyed and the target is being propelled into space. The enemy is then tied up with four belts and a frog-like, draconic Demon tears a hole in space, reaching out to attack the target. This spell is generally used to break the target's mind, but can also serve as a distraction, should the target be strong enough to break the illusion
latest

Sleep - Sleep Magic is a Magic that gives the caster the ability to induce sleep on single or multiple targets. It may be accomplished through the flick of the caster's bare hand or an item.

CUSTOM SPELLS
Three Layered Magic: Arcane Blast - With the assistance of several magic Staves, the user performs hand signs that create three magic seals/circles that fire a large and powerful Arcane blast of raw magical power.

Two Layered Magic: Iron Barrier - With the assistance of Magic Staves, the user casts two magic seals underneath their body or someone else, creating a magical barrier around the target for protection.

Five Layered Magic: Prison - The user creates five magic seals that surround the casters target (Above, Left, Right, Front and Back). Chains of light cross and wrap around the targets body and implant themselves into the ground. Someone with strong will can break free from this ability, or if Izoto stops channeling. (This is a channeling spell, he has to stay focused and can't just up and attack them. His staves are in use.)

Mirror Identity - The user places five staves into the ground, in an arena like fashion around the target and the caster. As long as the Caster and the Target stay inside the field of staves, the Caster will appear as the Target. A copy of them, sound like them, move like them, etc. It is just an elaborate illusion meant for a distraction or to break the opponents mind.

Two Layered Magic: Holy Light - The User casts a healing light over the target that can heal minor wounds, burns and even light pain.

Four Layered Magic: Ice Arena - The user plants staves into the ground, using hand signs the caster will freeze the ground that are inside the staves boundaries. Typically used to slow down multiple enemies or slip up an attacker.

Five Layered Magic: Hell Rain - With the assistance of Staves, the user creates five magic circles in the sky that begin to rain fireballs down onto the targeted area.

Restoration - With the power of a Stave, the user creates a large Magic circle underneath him and his friends/allies/partners. The power of healing magic flashes out from the Magic Circle healing and restoring the energy of the combatants.

Five Layered Magic: Hellfire Vortex - The User creates magic circles above and below the target, the staves being placed around the target to form the circles after proper hand signs. Once the spell is cast, anyone on the inside of the staves perimeters will be engulfed in a large flame vortex/tornado for a short period of time before the spell disperses.

Six Layered Magic: Nullify - The user creates six magical circles with the aid of Staves, any magic ability that hits these magical circles will be nullified and disperse. *

Six Layered Magic: Gaea's Wrath - With the aid of magical staves, they are placed in a large perimeter (This is common with pretty much all Stave Magic). The Caster 'enchants' the ground, making it 'alive' for a short period of time. The ground will move and shape like a liquid, forming fists and arms to attack enemies and allies alike. He cannot choose the targets of the attacks, as anyone inside the field is a fair target for Gaea. *

Five Layered Magic: Dragon's Breath - The Caster creates five magical circles in front of his hands and body, using hand signs flames erupt from the Magic Circles like a Dragon Slayers roar (but isn't Dragon Slayer Magic).

Nightmare - Another illusion cast by the User and proper Hand Signs and staves. The world turns dark and eerie, fog seeps from the ground and there is no sun, but there is somehow light. The person trapped inside this illusion can only see five feet in front of them, barely through the thick fog as they hear the chirps of demons and other creatures in the darkness. Glowing eyes everywhere they look, and they creep in closer. Like Skyscraper, this ability is meant to break the minds of people, but only Strong Willed people can see through this illusion. *

Eight Layered Magic: Meteor - With the aid of powerful staves, hand signs and incantations, the user creates several magic circles in the sky in a line, one bigger than the next as magic builds up in the first and shoots through them all. Once the magic has passed through the final circle, a large rock--meteor, can be seen barreling down from the sky encased in fire and magic. **

Three Layered Magic: Spirit Spear - The Caster forms three magic circles in front of themselves before a large concentration of magic shoots forward, shaped like a spear head.

Six Layered Magic: Nova Blast - The caster uses the staves to create boundaries, magic circles appear--large enough to cover the space between each stave and one in the air above the person. Magic begins to build inside the boundaries before coming to a peak and exploding, causing a large nova like blast to erupt. *

Five Layered Magic: Gravity - The caster uses the assistance of staves to create magical circles that appear in the sky, over the targeted area the caste is able to increase the pressure of gravity down on the target area. Strong enough to start crushing the ground from the immense pressure, and the caster can use it on themselves if attackers are too close.

Flash - A simple spell that a caster or holder can use. The spell causes a bright flash of light to blind anyone that sees it.

Demon's Grasp - The caster with the aid of staves is able to create magic circles that create an enveloping darkness that wraps around the target and begins to smother them. They feel no pain, but they see no light and they start to feel like they can't breathe. *

Eight Layered Magic: Gates of Heaven - The caster has eight magic circles appear behind the caster in the air above him, they are golden like the gates of heaven (or so people believe). These 'gates' release multiple magical bullets, spears and balls of energy that flood down on the casters opposing forces. (Think kinda like Gilgamesh from Fate/ and his weapons abilities, except magical attacks.) **

*These abilities require great power and concentration. The user must be close to their Stave and the Magistone that powers the staff. They can render the caster exhausted and weak after use more than twice, unless they are a powerful Wizard.

**The purpose of Magic Staffs/Staves is so the Caster is in no danger and that the Magistone in the Staff can release excess Magic/Power. Some spells however have the possibility of destroying the staff in the process of casting and even having a chance of exploding in magic and harming the user.

Weapons:
Izoto carries five staves on him at minimum, but he can carry many more if he so chooses. Izoto's home is full of unique and rare Staffs/Staves from all across the land, from his journeys on S-Class Missions and adventuring. They intrigue him and the power that can be used through a stave as his medium is immense. He has even bought some from Auctions for high prices. He could carry six and use Six Layered Magic, but that requires intense concentration and training.

@Ali glad to help, I'm keeping my list updated too, already included the two newest characters that've been posted :3

You can add my Demon character to that list too, although they're not finished. Their name will be... Uhh... I'll get back to you on that one. XD

@Artorias I'm not a GM but the rule is that anyone that's not a Guild Master starts at Tier C, there's also a spell limit which I'm fairly sure you blew right past

You can add my Demon character to that list too, although they're not finished. Their name will be... Uhh... I'll get back to you on that one. XD
I'll get your demon in there when you post him/her :3

Scorpius.full.859331.jpg

Name:
Izoto Hiro

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Tier:
Pink Tier Wizard (S)

Peridot
Leo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location:
Left Bicep

Appearance:
Izoto stands at 6'4" with a muscular body hidden away underneath his mage-like clothing and cloak. He has sharp amber eyes with light brown hair that is in a singular braid/ponytail down his back. He has some facial hair, being a goatee and generally wears the color orange or a variety of that color. His entire right arm is covered by a sleeve tattoo that travels down half of his back, covering his right shoulder blade. The Tattoo is a brightly colored dragon that snakes along his arm and back. This is the reason why he has his guild mark on his left bicep.

Personality:
Hard Worker | Loyal | Determined | Cocky | Enjoyable
Izoto is confident in his fighting and magical abilities--to the extreme that he has become cocky of his abilities from his raw and destructive nature of power. Even with his cocky attitude, he works hard and strives to become even stronger so he can challenge anyone, even Guild Masters. Power isn't his ultimate goal, but through power can he finally achieve the peace he is looking for deep down inside of himself. He enjoys having a laugh and drinking at the Guild. He is loyal to those that he pledges himself to, taking it very seriously and will never break an oath. He also enjoys to smoke from a pipe like an old sage, or give off the appearance of one.

Strengths:
Magical Knowledge
His Words
Strong-Will
Ranged Fights

Weaknesses:
Medium-Range
Cocky
Doesn't Back Down
Hand-To-Hand

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Magic Staves

Spells:
Five Layered Magic: Sacred Song - The user creates five Magic Seals on top of the target using their Magic Staves, which releases a concentrated beam of Magic Power directly below it, attacking the target
latest

Three Layered Magic: Mirror Water - With the assistance of several Magic Staves, the user performs hand signs, creating three Magic circles capable of reflecting Magic back at the enemy.
latest

Skyscraper - The user first plants their five staves into the ground, creating the illusion that the ground is destroyed and the target is being propelled into space. The enemy is then tied up with four belts and a frog-like, draconic Demon tears a hole in space, reaching out to attack the target. This spell is generally used to break the target's mind, but can also serve as a distraction, should the target be strong enough to break the illusion
latest

Sleep - Sleep Magic is a Magic that gives the caster the ability to induce sleep on single or multiple targets. It may be accomplished through the flick of the caster's bare hand or an item.

CUSTOM SPELLS
Three Layered Magic: Arcane Blast - With the assistance of several magic Staves, the user performs hand signs that create three magic seals/circles that fire a large and powerful Arcane blast of raw magical power.

Two Layered Magic: Iron Barrier - With the assistance of Magic Staves, the user casts two magic seals underneath their body or someone else, creating a magical barrier around the target for protection.

Five Layered Magic: Prison - The user creates five magic seals that surround the casters target (Above, Left, Right, Front and Back). Chains of light cross and wrap around the targets body and implant themselves into the ground. Someone with strong will can break free from this ability, or if Izoto stops channeling. (This is a channeling spell, he has to stay focused and can't just up and attack them. His staves are in use.)

Mirror Identity - The user places five staves into the ground, in an arena like fashion around the target and the caster. As long as the Caster and the Target stay inside the field of staves, the Caster will appear as the Target. A copy of them, sound like them, move like them, etc. It is just an elaborate illusion meant for a distraction or to break the opponents mind.

Two Layered Magic: Holy Light - The User casts a healing light over the target that can heal minor wounds, burns and even light pain.

Four Layered Magic: Ice Arena - The user plants staves into the ground, using hand signs the caster will freeze the ground that are inside the staves boundaries. Typically used to slow down multiple enemies or slip up an attacker.

Five Layered Magic: Hell Rain - With the assistance of Staves, the user creates five magic circles in the sky that begin to rain fireballs down onto the targeted area.

Restoration - With the power of a Stave, the user creates a large Magic circle underneath him and his friends/allies/partners. The power of healing magic flashes out from the Magic Circle healing and restoring the energy of the combatants.

Five Layered Magic: Hellfire Vortex - The User creates magic circles above and below the target, the staves being placed around the target to form the circles after proper hand signs. Once the spell is cast, anyone on the inside of the staves perimeters will be engulfed in a large flame vortex/tornado for a short period of time before the spell disperses.

Six Layered Magic: Nullify - The user creates six magical circles with the aid of Staves, any magic ability that hits these magical circles will be nullified and disperse. *

Six Layered Magic: Gaea's Wrath - With the aid of magical staves, they are placed in a large perimeter (This is common with pretty much all Stave Magic). The Caster 'enchants' the ground, making it 'alive' for a short period of time. The ground will move and shape like a liquid, forming fists and arms to attack enemies and allies alike. He cannot choose the targets of the attacks, as anyone inside the field is a fair target for Gaea. *

Five Layered Magic: Dragon's Breath - The Caster creates five magical circles in front of his hands and body, using hand signs flames erupt from the Magic Circles like a Dragon Slayers roar (but isn't Dragon Slayer Magic).

Nightmare - Another illusion cast by the User and proper Hand Signs and staves. The world turns dark and eerie, fog seeps from the ground and there is no sun, but there is somehow light. The person trapped inside this illusion can only see five feet in front of them, barely through the thick fog as they hear the chirps of demons and other creatures in the darkness. Glowing eyes everywhere they look, and they creep in closer. Like Skyscraper, this ability is meant to break the minds of people, but only Strong Willed people can see through this illusion. *

Eight Layered Magic: Meteor - With the aid of powerful staves, hand signs and incantations, the user creates several magic circles in the sky in a line, one bigger than the next as magic builds up in the first and shoots through them all. Once the magic has passed through the final circle, a large rock--meteor, can be seen barreling down from the sky encased in fire and magic. **

Three Layered Magic: Spirit Spear - The Caster forms three magic circles in front of themselves before a large concentration of magic shoots forward, shaped like a spear head.

Six Layered Magic: Nova Blast - The caster uses the staves to create boundaries, magic circles appear--large enough to cover the space between each stave and one in the air above the person. Magic begins to build inside the boundaries before coming to a peak and exploding, causing a large nova like blast to erupt. *

Five Layered Magic: Gravity - The caster uses the assistance of staves to create magical circles that appear in the sky, over the targeted area the caste is able to increase the pressure of gravity down on the target area. Strong enough to start crushing the ground from the immense pressure, and the caster can use it on themselves if attackers are too close.

Flash - A simple spell that a caster or holder can use. The spell causes a bright flash of light to blind anyone that sees it.

Demon's Grasp - The caster with the aid of staves is able to create magic circles that create an enveloping darkness that wraps around the target and begins to smother them. They feel no pain, but they see no light and they start to feel like they can't breathe. *

Eight Layered Magic: Gates of Heaven - The caster has eight magic circles appear behind the caster in the air above him, they are golden like the gates of heaven (or so people believe). These 'gates' release multiple magical bullets, spears and balls of energy that flood down on the casters opposing forces. (Think kinda like Gilgamesh from Fate/ and his weapons abilities, except magical attacks.) **

*These abilities require great power and concentration. The user must be close to their Stave and the Magistone that powers the staff. They can render the caster exhausted and weak after use more than twice, unless they are a powerful Wizard.

**The purpose of Magic Staffs/Staves is so the Caster is in no danger and that the Magistone in the Staff can release excess Magic/Power. Some spells however have the possibility of destroying the staff in the process of casting and even having a chance of exploding in magic and harming the user.

Weapons:
Izoto carries five staves on him at minimum, but he can carry many more if he so chooses. Izoto's home is full of unique and rare Staffs/Staves from all across the land, from his journeys on S-Class Missions and adventuring. They intrigue him and the power that can be used through a stave as his medium is immense. He has even bought some from Auctions for high prices. He could carry six and use Six Layered Magic, but that requires intense concentration and training.
SO MANY SPELLS. *Drools*

@Artorias I'm not a GM but the rule is that anyone that's not a Guild Master starts at Tier C, there's also a spell limit which I'm fairly sure you blew right past
I have already been in a PM with Ali and Akashi, they said he is fine to be posted in the OOC.

OMG. Yasss, someone w/Staves magic. I always thought it was a shame we never got to see it in its full strength, although "Mystogan" was supposed to be so powerful. Also. Is it just me, or do these two new guys posted look like Gildartz?

I have already been in a PM with Ali and Akashi, they said he is fine to be posted in the OOC.
ah ok lol just making sure, i just know there's 30 pages of stuff here now and it's easy to miss stuff

Reactions: Akashi
ah ok lol just making sure, i just know there's 30 pages of stuff here now and it's easy to miss stuff
It's no problem. I was talking to them beforehand and worked out this CS completely before posting him.

Glad to know you're keeping up with everything. :)

@Artorias I feel like I've seen you somewhere before..... But I can't seem to put my finger on it.... Hmmmmmmmmm............ Were you in the Sentence by any chance? I feel like that's where I recall you from.

Or Cowboy Curtis right now it seems.

The what?
I'll take that as a no then. The Sentence was an RP a while ago and it was really PvP based with dice rolls and it was super cool. Thought maybe you might've been in it too before it shut down. It will continue bugging me until I think of where I've seen you before!

NAME:
Bellia Arturi

GUILD:
Titanos

Guild mage, occasional bodyguard

TIER:
C-class

BIRTHDAY:
March 20

ZODIAC:
Pisces

APPEARANCE:
cEprahG.png

6'0, slender yet muscular build, wears sleeveless leather jacket, shorts, tube top, and heavy boots

GUILD MARK:
Located on the left side of her abdomen

Bellia grew up with her mother, an archaeologist, and her rather timid elder sister, Miia. Due to their mother's work they traveled around often. It was on one of these trips, while "helping" her mother, or as even Bellia admits just trying to "dig up cool stuff", that she found a very old sword. Her mother let her keep it as a souvenir, thinking it was no different than the various other old weapons found at that particular site and that there was no harm letting her daughter have one as a souvenir. Bellia adored it, often pretending to be a great warrior with it.

Over the years they continued travelling, going to numerous ruins and dig sites, Bellia generally bored as she never managed to find anything as cool as her sword, while Miia loved everything about it just like their mother. One day, at a particularly important dig site, they came in and went about their work as usual, Miia and their mother working away while Bellia practiced kendo with a wooden sword with her old sword on her back, when a group of armed thugs stormed in, apparently having heard of some kind of old treasure there. When they threatened the researchers, Bellia acted on pure instinct, she went to grab her wooden sword but somehow ended up pulling out her old one instead, she gripped the handle and swung, the sheath, which none of them had ever been able to remove, slid off smoothly and in a blur of motion she cut up the entire group into a bloody mess before they had a chance to react. That was the day Bellia discovered her magic potential.

After getting over the shock of the events, and discovering the reality of the power in her 'souvenir' sword, the trio went back to the old ruin they found it at and did extra research. After nearly two weeks they finally discovered what it was, at least in name and legend anyway. With the discovery of her sword and her magic, Bellia decided her goal was to be the greatest warrior mage in the world (or at least a famous one), and for the first time in her life, she poured herself into constant research over types of magic that can use swords and other weapons. Eventually settling on Requip magic, finding it both convenient and potentially very powerful, and as a result of this choice she decided to go out and find even more legendary items to fight with.

The first step was going back to the other dig site where her powers manifested, hoping the treasure the thugs had been looking for was maybe some type of weapon she could use, it took weeks of searching as they were doing more than searching over a site, they were essentially digging out an entire fort that had been somehow sunk underground. After enough was dug out however, Bellia managed to find the "treasure", an ancient shield which despite its age looked good as new. Though disappointed at it being a shield, even still somewhat after learning of its power, she was nonetheless happy she had another addition to her "armory" as she called it so quickly.

Sometime later, after many more digs, none of which were fruitful for Bellia, and a lot of training, she considered herself a fairly strong mage considering she was only 15. She still searched every site for new weapons, but it was quite a while before they found another, but when they did it was quite a special one. After hearing of some immovable artifact, they went to see it for themselves, and there they found a legendary war hammer. However, as the story said, no one could budge it in the slightest, after days of trying, Miia and their mother thought it best to move on. Bellia however did not, she refused to leave such a weapon behind, and stayed in that town to train, while her mother and sister, with some sad good byes and numerous assurances of a visit, went their own way.

It took two full years for Bellia to become physically strong enough to lift the hammer, and that was after one of her numerous failed attempts at proving herself "worthy" resulted in her discovering the weapon wasn't picky, just ridiculously heavy. Upon gaining the necessary strength to do so, she proudly took the war hammer as her own, and went off to find her mother and sister to proudly exclaim her success. However, upon meeting up with Miia, she learned that their mother had died in a cave in at a dig site the year before, Miia had attempted to send letters to her younger sister but they never reached Bellia. After weeks of grieving, Bellia made a decision, she would make good on her declaration to her mother from years ago, the last thing she said to her mother, she would become the strongest, and she would be known as a hero.

Before she left to train further and find new weapons, she decided the first thing she needed to do was join a mage guild, so her sister knew exactly where to send any letters for help or otherwise. So she joined the nearest one that was happened to suit her, Titanos, known for its strength. During her time there she gained several new additions to her arsenal, and spent all the spare time she could training or searching for leads on new equipment.

PERSONALITY:
Bellia is a warrior and a tomboy, plain and simple. She lives for fighting, and has always found other things boring by comparison. She likes to boast of her own strength, though she notably does so in such a way that she isn't actually exaggerating such as claiming she is stronger than someone but meaning it literally in terms of raw physical strength rather than fighting ability, though she gets embarrassed when she is called out on the full truth of things. She likes to test herself, and isn't afraid of losing if she can learn something from it. After losing her mother, she became viciously protective of her loved ones, especially her sister, and will go to any means necessary to keep them safe. While she generally forgoes strategy in a battle, she is quite perceptive, usually able to determine at least to a general degree, the best way to fight an enemy.

She finds things such as politics to be a total waste of time and effort, and generally dislikes government leaders, as they are leaders that never put themselves in any kind of risk they put their people into, which she views as weak and cowardly. When it comes to working with others, she is most definitely a follower, she is poor at teamwork unless directly told what to do or how to do it. Perhaps the only really feminine part of her personality is that she is very self-conscious about her small breasts, and tends to be very defensive and embarrassed if it's mentioned to the point of trying to hide from others, but if pushed too far, this can go from embarrassed to enraged in a surprising flash.

MAGIC:
The Legend- Bellia's requip magic is named "The Legend" after her arsenal of powerful equipment almost literally straight out of myth.

Masamune- sword forged by a legendary smith as a gift to the gods that was stolen soon after its completion and lost over time. Has the appearance of a plain looking and battered katana with a plain circle shaped guard and gray tattered hilt with a chipped blade, held in a similarly battered brown wooden sheath. Despite its appearance it is virtually indestructible, at least as far as Bellia's experience, and sharp enough to damage steel. It grants the wielder extreme speed and enhanced reflexes, faster than a normal person's eye could follow. While it has the most sentimental value, it is her least favorite weapon as her opponents tend to go down too fast for her liking, but she has acknowledged it as having the highest damage potential against single opponents of all her equipment, and in a true emergency she won't hesitate to switch to this blade.

Mjolnir- legendary hammer said to have been wielded by a god of thunder. The stories around this hammer said that only the worthy can move it, but truthfully it is simply ridiculously dense and heavy. It is a massive gray, silver, and black war hammer, with a 4 foot metal handle, the hammer head is barely smaller than a normal man's torso and covered in arcane runes along the edges.Mjolnir is capable of unleashing powerful sonic blasts that are known to sound like thunder. It is capable of extremely punishing blows but it is quite slow due to its extreme weight. Mjolnir is Bellia's favored weapon due to its raw destructive power and because it is "fun as well as cool looking". Though because of its ridiculous weight Bellia has to be careful of where she pulls it out. Due to its extreme density it is essentially indestructible.

Aegis- An enchanted shield said to have been crafted by a god for his son. Circular, blue with gold edges, and roughly 3.5 feet around with strange glyphs etched in concentric circles on its face. It is known the glyphs are actually simply some kind of phrase of ancient times but just what it means thus far has yet to be translated. Capable of absorbing any type of magic power that touches it, and does so automatically. Though magic powered attacks are very weak to this shield, as pure magic can be fully absorbed and magic that enhances physical blows can be weakened by draining the magic fueling it, however against regular physical force it is simply a normal metal shield.

The energy it absorbs can be discharged in a powerful beam, if its energy capacity is reached it will discharge automatically and how close it is to full charge is indicated by the glyphs which gradually become illuminated the more magic the shield absorbs. Aegis has high defense power and some usable offensive power if used carefully. It is favored when it's best to play cautious, but unfortunately it's rather predictable. Unlike Mjolnir and Masamune it is very capable of being damaged, but it will actually slowly repair itself using magic power it takes in. This self repair isn't fast enough for immediate reuse if it is severely damaged in battle but it does mean that even if almost completely destroyed it will eventually be ready for combat again at a later time if supplied enough power.

Another weakness being the user's magic power cannot build Aegis' beam charge, it can only help the self repair function. This is a failsafe to prevent the wielder from mistakenly overcharging it and causing it to fire.

Jingu Bang- A legendary staff said to be wielded by a great ancient warrior. The staff is jet black with gold bands on each end and along short increments between. The staff is capable of freely changing size in accordance with the user's will, even to incredible extreme such as shrinking to smaller than a person's finger or to hundreds of feet tall. However, while its size might change its mass does not. In other words, regardless of its size its weight remains the same. Also, it's size shifting is (of course) fueled by the user's magic, so the more size changing the more draining, and altering proportion (such as making it longer but not thicker or only growing part of the staff) requires much more magic.

Vajra- A very small item made up of two small (not much larger than a fist) hollow, gold, ribbed orbs (google Vajra and you'll get it if my description seems to be lacking) on each end with a small handle between just large enough for one hand. Vajra's orbs can absorb and redirect kinetic energy. The trick however is that one orb absorbs while the other projects, which can be a problem as there is no visible difference between the two sides of it. What's more, while the weapon can absorb a vast amount of kinetic energy, it can only absorb one charge at a time (in other words, it can drain the energy of nearly any blow, but only one blow at a time) and must release that energy before absorbing more.

Kusanagi- A thin double edged long sword that lacks a hand guard, it is said have been owned by a sun goddess. The sword is capable of cutting through nearly anything , nothing yet has been able to withstand a blow from this blade without taking at least a little damage. The problem however is that its cutting power is directly proportional to the amount of power fed into it. Without magic power fueling it it's actually less effective than a regular, non-magic sword. In order to be particularly reliable the Kusanagi requires a large and steady flow magic power. It is said this blade was part of a set with two other relics, but Bellia does not know what those might be let alone where to find them.

Vijaya- A recurve bow wielded by a heroic king. Vijaya is white, both limbs of the bow resemble wings, the bow has no chord. Both Vijaya's chord and its arrows are magically generated by the user. The arrows are composed of concentrated mana and thus have no arc, giving Vijaya significantly longer range and accuracy than any normal bow. The arrow's will however begin to gradually lose power a few seconds after firing so range is far from limitless. When fired, the arrows are reminiscent of a bolt of lightning (though they have no electrical properties), and though ethereal the chord releases a thunderous twang as it an arrow was lightning. Because of the noise it makes with each shot, Vijaya is effectively useless for stealth (though Bellia has no issue with that). The more magic used to create each arrow the more piercing power they will have, Bellia must take care however as a missed shot means a complete waste of a good amount of magic.

STRENGTHS:
Physical strength- Bellia possesses incredible physical strength thanks to her training to acquire Mjolnir, enough to easily shatter stone with her bare hands. Her magic might be based on an arsenal of mythical weapons but that doesn't mean she's weak if unarmed.
Protectiveness- Bellia is incredibly protective of anyone she considers a friend or loved one (especially her sister). If they are in danger, she becomes extremely angry extremely quickly. This can make her reckless but at the same time she'll be completely focused on destroying the one(s) threatening her loved ones.

WEAKNESSES:
Switching- while Bellia can switch her equipment on the fly, it takes her several seconds to do so. This also means she can't switch repeatedly without leaving herself open.
Endurance- With the sole exception of Aegis (which requires comparatively little power), her weapons all require a rather large amount of magic to fuel their powers. Between that and her relative lack of experience as a mage, Bellia will run out of power rather quickly, so prolonged battle is a serious danger. She also generally sticks to one weapon at a time so as not to drain herself too fast. She can use more than one but her endurance drops to a meager few minutes in doing so.
Lack of defense- Besides Aegis and to a much lesser degree Vajra, Bellia lacks defensive equipment. She relies almost entirely on pure offense, so successful strikes tend to wear her down quickly.
Protectiveness- Bellia is incredibely protective of anyone she considers a friend or loved one (especially her sister). If they are in danger, she becomes extremely angry extremely quickly. This can make her reckless but at the same time she'll be completely focused on destroying the one(s) threatening her loved ones.
APPROVED

59440741deb56a37d8157e37f3ea1927.jpg

GENERAL

Tobias Malcore

Colomba Guild Master

Birthday: April 22
Gemstone: Diamond
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Irritable, Perfectionist, Kind

Guild Mark Location: Sky blue on his upper bicep of his right arm

Appearance:
Tobius always dresses to impress. Never seen outside his room without looking like he works in an office and not running a guild. Another thing he never leaves his room without is some kind of book, spanning from a dusty tome to the newest book in a young adult series. He only wears his black wire frame glasses when he is reading or working in his office any other time they're tucked neatly in his breast pocket.

Personality:
Tobias is not what you call a fun loving guy. Irritable when he's bothered in his office or people start to get rowdy. He much rather enjoy the peace and quiet of when his members are gone on their missions.
Tobious is a perfectionist, working hard to make sure everything is neat and organized around his guild. He has even gone so far as to kick someone out of the guild for being so messy, at least that's how the rumor goes.
Really though most of his members think he's too lazy to kick anyone out of the guild. Which is true in a sense, Tobias isn't the one to start a fight or anything for that matter unless he really has to. He doesn't really do much in the sense of inspiring his members. Push him to far or if something is important enough, and you get to see why he's the guild master of the fifth pillar.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Gravity Magic has a large range of offensive and defensive properties. The user can freely increase or decrease the gravity of anything around them, rendering most frontal assaults virtually useless. This Magic is strong enough to easily crush solid earth, and can even be used to destroy other Magics. It is also capable of suspending people or objects in midair, or to divert the course of natural phenomena around the user, such as rain.

Tobias has mastered this magic able to effect an area up to 200 hundred meters around himself with a change in gravity. He can change and keep up 15 different gravity fields while still being able to fight and can control who is affected by his magic. Tobias is known for destroying a dark guild single handedly and unscathed, never allowing an opponent to land a single blow.

Specialties: Fighting multiple opponents / Hand to Hand combat
PENDING

Strengths and Weaknesses are not optional, please finish those :)
Also, I need a minimum of 5 spells presented on character bio's. ♥

latest

GENERAL

Name: Renzo Hy'l
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: Rank C - White/Regular Mage
Birthday: May 6
Gemstone: Spinel

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location?: Right temple
Appearance:
latest

Personality:
Pros: Helpful | Cheerful | Loyal | Adventurous | Confident
Cons: Stubborn | Careless | Sarcastic | Unapologetic | Dishonest

Strengths: Quick to act | Refuses to abandon guildmates in combat.
Weaknesses: His fears | Carelessness | Dishonesty
Talents: Good at card tricks
Fears: Fear of heights and water
Inabilities: He can't swim

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fortune's end - Is form of card magic Renzo uses, it is named after the usage of tarot cards to perform the magic.
Spells:

Sun's Fury: (Cards used: The Death and The Sun) Renzo is able to create a quick flash of fire and intense heat in front of him.

Wrath of the Seven Suns: (Cards used: The Death, The Sun and The Tower) Creates a pillar of fire on the location where the cards are placed/thrown to.

Wind's Edge: (Cards used: The Death, The Hanged Man, The World) Generates a wall of wind that strikes and cuts anyone who touches it.

Valley of Storms: (Cards used: The Death, The Hanged Man, The Wheel of Fortune) Creates a round zone with strong winds swirling inside it. Everyone inside the zone gets cut once every second while they're in the zone, this affects Renzo as well. The zone perishes once Renzo dismisses it by picking up the cards or exiting the zone.

Cage of the Titan: (Cards used: The Fool, The Chariot, Judgement) Raises a walls of stone around the opponent before creating a roof on top of the walls, encasing the opponent inside.

Rockslide: (Cards used: The Death, The Chariot) creates a bunch of rocks, launching them towards the opponent.

Armada of Seven Seas: (Cards used: The Death, The Moon, The World) Creates a tidal wave that washes over the opponent.

Dark Swamp: (Cards used: The Fool, The Moon, The World) Summons a swamp underneath the opponent, slowly making him/her sink into it until they're shoulder deep in the ground.

Card Dimension: Allows the user to encase people into a pocket dimension inside a card for a short period of time. Person inside the card is still able to interact with the world around the card to an extent.

Weapons: Playing cards

OTHER

History: To be built through RP

APPROVED

hesitance_by_sylwiapakulska-d8of2wg.jpg

Jay Mhina

||Twenty Two Years Old||

Male || Human

||Silver Crux||

Guild Mage || Regular Wizard - C

June 21st - Birthday

||Alexandrite||

||Gemini||

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL/MENTAL

||Guild Mark Location||
Right Pectoral - Torso

||Appearance||
- Expressing confidence and spontaneity through his image, Jay rocks a stylish mohawk among other captivating features. Branded with numerous tattoos Jay holds every piece of art close to heart - even the meaningless thick line work on his forearms. In addition, this character has piercings on both ears and a single pointed bud under his lower lip. He plans to get more in the near future -

||Personality||
- Drug addled, f*cked up and yet deeply sensitive, Jay embodies the definition of an enigma. With so many shades to him, Jay becomes a colorful character that is puzzling and mysterious. Transforming from scene to scene, one cannot pinpoint who or what Jay is gonna be next. He portrays two different character archetypes simultaneously, with the potential to strive for success but unable to overcome his fractured past -

||Strengths||
- Unarmed Combat -
- Strength, Agility and Endurance -
- Determination -
- Loyalty -
- Family/Friends -

||Weaknesses||
- Ranged Attacks -
- Complex Personality -
- Actions before Thoughts -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

||Ability||
- Jay is able to concentrate his body's natural energies into his hands, manifesting as a supernatural glow around his clenched fist. So concentrated, this "King Beast" energy (as he calls it) can strike with superhuman hardness and impact, while his hand becomes impervious to pain and injury. However, summoning the power required by this feat leaves Jay physically and mentally drained, unable to repeat the act for a time, as long as an entire day in certain instances. In addition, enhancing his natural abilities to extraordinary levels intensifies his strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and senses -

||Spells||
King Beast - Level 1
* Located in the brain, King Beast Level 1 removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used. Whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength.

Berserk - Level 2
* Located in the brain, King Beast Level 2(Berserk) forcibly increases the user's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes. the body. Movement becomes more fluid as all senses amplify.

Destroyer - Level 3
* Located on the spinal cord, King Beast Level 3(Destroyer) primarily enhances the user's durability. The increased blood flow tightens the user's body, making his pain receptors unresponsive.

Ragnarok - Level 4
* Located on the spinal cord, King Beast Level 4(Ragnarok) increases the user's speed and power. May cause muscle tissue to tear on use as pain receptors become responsive.

- There are 8 known levels to this magic-

- As levels increase in magnitude, Jay's natural abilities surpass the last power level - giving him an increase in all aspects of battle -

@Ali
@Akashi
APPROVED

09c8a2f835648e9a5a2e8369e30273d9.jpg

Drasko Loncar III

Member of Hiraeth Seis
Tier: White tier - C

Gemstone: Ruby
Zodiac Sign: Leo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark Location : Right Shoulder Blade

Appearance:
Drasko's appearance is slightly underwhelming. Though he tends to stand tall with his chin held up high the top of his head barely reaches 5'6" Narrow frame with a very lithe build, the muscle he does have is very toned and well defined. Only weighing in at a 146 pounds, he makes up in muscle mass with speed and flexibility. Dark raven colored hair is a little long however it's usually tied back in a small bun to keep out of his clean shaven face and his dark brown eyes. Dras prefers dark clothing with a slightly punk-ish look to him. With dark close fitting jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt of whatever music group he is listening to at the time.

Personality:
Drasko has a very friendly outgoing personality. He always finds himself in the middle of the action and with a very loud voice and he tends to make his opinions heard. Usually easygoing and carefree he is very emotionally perceptive, and can be very down to earth and serious when he needs to be. In fact he can be whatever he feels like he needs as the situation calls for it. Though Drasko is quick to anger he seemingly doesn't tend to hold In reality Drasko is very manipulative and cruel when he is angry, often pretending to be clueless while backstabbing or pitting even his own allies against each other to get back at someone who did him wrong.

Strengths
Emotional self control
Endurance
Adaptability

Weaknesses
Temper
Loyalty
Experience

Talents
Card Playing
Killing
Deception

Fears
Big Bugs
Small Bugs
Bugs in general

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Satan Soul Take Over
This particular form of Magic allows the user to Take Over the powers and forms of different Demons. These forms give the user a variety of different abilities such as flight, enhanced speed, strength, reflexes etc.
He can change freely between any form but if he changes more then once a day when he gets back to his human form he risks serious drawbacks.

c05a1e2b02d259c9da7da6a8df26b7d8.jpg

The Fallen Angel Adelmar
(Ranged attack form)
When taking this form only a few notable changes occur in Drasko's appearance. Both his eyes and hair shift to a metallic silver and huge black wings with a wingspan of twice his arms length appear on his back. The feathers on his wings are razor sharp and durable enough to be able to be used to block physical attacks. Other than a slight enhancement to his speed and reflexes no other physical traits of his change in this form. However Drasko can use several magics that Adelmar had been able to do in a lesser form. That includes Calling down beams of light and causing a whirlwind full of his razor sharp feathers. Drasko can also give the gift of health, healing a person of any wounds no matter the severity as long as they drink enough of his blood. It's a gift he can take back within 24 hours giving back the wounds he had healed.

58d100b2f646563717d81c39c4904a2a.jpg

The behemoth Angazhan
(Limb Ripper)
In this form Drasko's appearance takes a drastic change. His form changes to that of a huge 9 foot tall red ape. he has long straight horns coming off his forehead , a tail half his body length longer then his form and natural armor on his forearms and shins. His strength and endurance is severely increased, becoming strong enough to easily bend steel. He doesn't gain any other magic with this form but instead is granted the demons undying rage, fighting until he physically can't anymore regardless of exhaustion or pain.

Weapons:
A single older short bladed katana hanging off his left hip. A simple black guard with a black sheath the only thing special about it is the Lacrima used to strengthen and sharpen the blade to make it useful in a fight against a mage. Rarely used however.
APPROVED

Name: Liz St. James
Race: human
Guild: COLOMBA
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday: Oct 1
(OP)Gemstone: Rose
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Libra

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: Very caring.
Guild Mark/Location?: Pink on the top of her right hand.
Appearance:
aminael_by_omupied-d4u3mjz.jpg

Personality: Liz is a very shy woman. She tends to keep to herself. She has little confidence in herself and her abilities. She is very patient and kind. She will go out of her way to help somone. She has a very forgiving natural. She can be something of a doormat because she hasn't learned to stand up for herself yet.
Strengths: caring, understanding, forgiving, patient, kind
Weaknesses: generous, confidence, forgiving, inability to stand up for herself, shy
(OP)Talents: dancing, sewing, cooking, music, healing
(OP)Fears: her father
(OP)Inabilities: stand up for herself
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Healing
Spells: SOLID SCRIPT:
HEAL, SLEEP, WATER, NEEDLES, LIGHT

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History: Liz's mother died when she was born so she was raised her father. He is a very important healer in the town. Her father was very demanding of Liz. He controlled every part of her life from what she eat to what she wore. She had very little say in her life. It took her years to build up the courage to leave home and start out on her own. Now she is struggling to find her place in the world and who she really is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Griffin Green
Race: human
(OP)Birthday: May 31
(OP)Gemstone: Emerald
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: Stubborn
Guild Mark/Location?: Green on his right shoulder
Appearance:
assassin_creed_by_omupied-d477hsi.jpg

Personality:
Griffin comes across very sarcastic. He will use his sarcasm as a way to keep people at bay. He doesn't trust easily. He is very unforgiving if someone lies or breaks his trust. He is loyal to those who earn his trust. He is smarter then he acts. He likes to make people underestimate him. He has no tolerance for bullies. If he sees somone being bullied he will step in.
Strengths: determine, strong, loyal, protective, smart
Weaknesses: Stubborn, unforgiving, impatient, quick tempered, sarcastic
(OP)Talents: carving
(OP)Fears: small places
(OP)Inabilities: patience
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Storm Magic
Spells: lightning, tornado, blizzard, flood, hail
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History:
APPROVED

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Sonny Everclear
Tier: C-Regular Wizard
(OP)Birthday: June 19th
(OP)Gemstone: Pearl
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP) Defining Characteristics: Clumsy and Enthusiastic
Guild Mark/Location?: A white guild mark rests on the left side of his waist.

Appearance: Standing at an average height, his build is smooth and lean with a healthy slim physique. His kind face and smooth features suit him perfectly and his star covered stocking cap and dark glasses add to his boyish charm. His eyes are sky blue and his hair a light coral. He comes off as quite loveable, like a small rabbit, appealing to both women and men who like that sort of thing.

Personality: Unfortunately Sonny isn't the most capable mage. While he's adept at celestial magic, he's also clumsy, scatterbrained and feeble bodied, yet his magic makes him an asset to any team. He looks up to other mages who seem to have it all together and strives to be more like them. Often at his side is a celestial spirit of the constellation Auriga, named Farful, who is one of Sonny's closest friends. He looks like a miniature blue snowman with feet and a cone shaped nose. Oddly, he always seems to be too hot, except in cool or cold weather. Although Farful doesn't seem to serve any purpose in battle, Sonny appears to do better when he knows his friend is safe.

Strengths: With so many negative attributes, one would think he's completely hopeless, but he does have a few saving graces. Although it may not be considered a talent, he is extremely kind and generous and it's generally easy for him to make friends. Even though he fails miserably at most things, he probably puts in more effort than most people and has an unbreakable will. When he's pushed to his limits, his true potential shines, he just has to learn how to tap into it.

Weaknesses: When it comes to skills outside of combat, the young mage doesn't have many. Sonny is a horrible cook and always finds a way to ruin any dish he tries to make. He's too forgetful to be good at chores and anyone assigning them to him usually become frustrated after a while. He cannot sing, act or dance to save his life and isn't good at getting his point across either, so diplomacy isn't in the cards for him. He's always taking a hand at different things to see if there's something he's good at, however it hasn't provided him with any positive results just yet.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Sonny uses Celestial Spirit Magic that allows him to summon celestial spirits residing in the celestial spirit world. Once a spirit has been summoned, it can perform several tasks for him and will fight on his side. His celestial spirits have varying degrees of power while some being more suited to certain tasks than others. However celestial beings have their own personalities and traits and will sometimes act on their own, ignoring Sonny's commands. Sonny's ability to summon his spirits is limited to how much magic power he has to sustain them. The more spirits he summons and the more powerful they are, the more magic power he exhausts. Sonny has been very fortunate to come into possession of 3 golden zodiac keys left behind by his grandfather while the one silver key was bought for him by his parents.

Spells: Currently he is able to summon all 3 of his zodiac spirits in one day which is rather impressive. The 3 zodiac keys open: The gate of the Twins, Gemini. The gate of the Bull, Taurus and The gate of the Ram, Aries.

(OP)Specialties: As mentioned below, he carries with him an ancient tome that has become something of a family heirloom. When in a pinch, he uses the book as both a defensive and offensive weapon although he isn't very good at defending himself. The book is an ancient tome that forever gives off a warm yet faint pulsing light. The book has several purposes. Mainly he uses the book as a guide to learn how to use his celestial powers to their fullest potential. When in a bind however, he can use the book as both a weapon and as armor. Though unassuming, the book somehow packs quite a wallop if he's able to hit his opponent with it and if he manages to hit you over the head, expect to see stars! He also uses the book as a shield, as it can absorb most low level single target spells and physical attacks. Despite having so many uses for the book, he is no knight and his reaction time is horrible, so his chances of being able to defend himself properly are about 50/50.

OTHER

(OP)History: A native of the capitol, Sonny was born into a family of artisans in the lower ring. Sonny was the only child of the small family of commoners, they knew their lives would become more difficult with another mouth to feed but they treated his birth as a blessing. His parents doted on him at a young age and had high hopes that he too would pick up a talent like they did. His mother Natalia is a skilled seamstress and his father Lionel is a renowned sculptor. Natalia and Lionel were sure their bundle of joy would excel in some type of profitable trade, however when it became apparent he had an unfortunate knack for screwing things up, those dreams were quickly dashed.

Because he was so clumsy and awkward as a child, he didn't have many friends. His parents decided it was best he spent most of his time with them, so that he wouldn't be picked on as much or treated unfairly. It was also their hope that he would pick up a skill to help add to the family business. When he was about 8 years old, he witnessed another boy his age stealing food and wanted to warn him about doing something wrong. His parents always told him that even though they were poor, he shouldn't steal or he would cause problems for other people. Jericho was too quick for him though and easily left Sonny behind. Undeterred, Sonny gathered some food from home and waited for the boy the next day. Jericho tried to scare him off but Sonny just smiled and offered him something to eat, however Jericho coldly refused.

Still wanting to be friends, Sonny decided to spy on Jericho from a distance to learn more about him, however Sonny was so terrible at spying, he would always get caught and end up causing trouble. Eventually he managed to track Jericho back to where he was staying outside of town. Sonny would hide behind some bushes every day, waiting for Jericho's parents to come but he was always alone. Sonny was sure the other boy would get angry if he revealed himself, so he never said anything, he thought maybe they could be friends from a distance, so that the other boy didn't have to be alone all the time...until one day a rock hit him in the shoulder. It seemed that Jericho knew he was there the entire time. Caught red handed, Sonny crawled out from the bushes and offered to be friends again and to his surprise, Jericho accepted. The two have been friends ever since.

Just before turning 14, Sonny started to display signs of having an aptitude for magic. This was great, because he was now able to practice magic with Jericho. While his two parents were unable to afford proper tutoring, Natalia wrote to her mother for advice on how Sonny could hone his skills. Although she had no magical abilities of her own, his grandmother did possess something that would prove invaluable. One day a package arrived at the Everclear's doorstep. The package contained 3 golden celestial zodiac keys to add to the 1 silver celestial key he already possessed. There was also a worn and weathered blue tome. The ancient tome Sonny carries is the one his grandmother sent him. Before his death, Sonny's grandfather had given his grandmother instructions on what to do with it. Inside was a note explaining how delighted she was to see that there would finally be some use for the old thing.

Sonny began to realize that the more he learned from the book and the more his abilities increased. Not only that, the physical appearance of the book was changing as well. Slowly, the book seemed to reverse its age and at this point in his studies, even gives of a faint pulsing glow. After teaching himself much of the book, he was finally confident enough to leave his parents behind and go on a journey with his friend Jericho, searching for the latter's dragon father. The journey lead them on one adventure after another but eventually the trail went cold and they were out of money and resources. It was about this time a new guild was accepting members, so Sonny convinced Jericho that they should join the Red Dawn guild. With a way to make money and the support of new friends, maybe they could finally find Jer's Eath Dragon Father! All his life he had been nothing but a screw up but he wants nothing more than to repay his family, help his best friend and honor his new guild by becoming a successful mage.
APPROVED

[bg=white]

竜也悪魔の炎
large.jpg

≾「GENERAL」≿

Name: Tatsuya Akuma, aka ''Metal Fists''
Tier: Regular Wizard, Class - C
Birthday: Oct. 28th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

≾「PERSONAL/MENTAL」≿

Guild Mark/Location?: On the top of his left hand
Appearance: During jobs he wears a full black suit with a tie and sometimes seeing glasses. When at the guild house he wears regular clothing, plain shirt, track jacket, jeans, and sneakers. His nickname derives from his gloves he wears at all times, two heavy red gauntlets made of ruby and metal that covers most of the hands, a flaming ring is attached to the gloves that is wrapped around the middle fingers which is made of metal but the other fingers are made of ruby. The top of the gauntlets have two large blue circles made of a unknown material, the blue circles are attached via a metal trim positioned around it. In general he has big fluffy brown hair and yellow-orange eyes. Standing up about 5'10 and weighing about 150p.
c3ebf53bbb27bdc5887c1e1a7286ef51acca6e52_hq.gif

Personality: He is rather serious at most times, showing everyone that life should be taken with respect and not with granite. He goes out of the way to show good examples for the rest of the guild and can be rather protective of the people within it, he carries with him a rather high tier level of manners and beliefs that display a brotherly yet fatherly array. He can be rather likable by everyone except those who rebel against the systems and rules of the world but can also gather respect by them via battle. His goal is to become guild master, most know of his goal and can see how much he works to achieve it.
Strengths: Courageous, Brave, Protective, The heat, Strong will, Large amount of battle knowledge
Weaknesses: The cold, forceful disbelief, Always helping even when he doesn't need to
Talents: Cooking, Fighting, Leading
Fears: That he might not achieve his goal, That he might bring disappointment to everyone around him, That he might not be able to protect those dearest to him.
Allies: No one at the moment other than his fellow guild members
Enemies: None at the moment.

≾「PHYSICAL/MAGICAL」≿
196030.jpg

Ability: Fire/Inferno magic
Fire Magic

[/bg]​
[bg=white][/bg][bg=white]
Spells:
  • Inferno Blaster - Tatsuya emits one large earth quaking blasts from both hands made of his flame magic, no ice can withstand this attack and will melt instantly, no material can withstand this attack as it too will melt instantly. The only defensive offensive measure possible against this move is a well thought out dodge or by using earth magic it can absorb the blast and thus turn the earth into lava. Reflective magic can also be used to dodge this attack. A flame move equal to this power used against this one will cancel the two out, however anything else that is not already discussed here that is used against this attack will only make it stronger. The negative effect after using this spell is that Tatsuya will lose most of his stamina and therefore will most likely lose quickly afterward if this move does not connect with his opponents. Because of this spell he was put into the Titanos guild.
  • Hands of Ignis - Tatsuya surrounds his hands with flame magic which also causes a flame to appear on his forehead, the more will, bravery, and Courage he gets the more the flames will grow and gain power.

Weapons: Gauntlets

≾「OTHER」≿

History: Tatsuya was recruited into the Titanos guild after helping them suddenly in a mission that was stacked against them by using his inferno blaster spell. The members of the guild saw his power and decided to recruit him into the guild officially as a mage where he then began to also cook for them. Most of his history is unknown and no one knows where he came from but they do know he is strong and loyal to the guilds cause.
[/bg]
PENDING

"anything else that is not already discussed here that is used against this attack will only make it stronger."
This sentence is my only issue. Could you change it so that it sounds less like the most powerful spell ever?
Thank you ♥

GENERAL
View attachment 111990

Name: Styxx Loop (goes by "Xilia")
Sexuality: Gay
Race: Nym-...Human
Guild: Colomba
Tier: Yellow Tier - Class BB
Birthday: June 18th
(OP)Gemstone: Alexandrite
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: His "feminine" actions. The fact that he calls himself a female at heart. His smile.
Guild Mark/Location?: Upper right chest on the collar bone. Its hot pink that fades into green then blue toward the center.
Appearance:
View attachment 111991

Personality:
Normal:

Upbeat, outgoing, goofy, confident, flirty, insightful, sweet, strong willed, protective, intelligent.

Angry:
Cold, ruthless, stubborn, intelligent, strong, intimidating.

Strengths:
Teaching
Analysis
Persuasion
Swordplay
Speed/Agility
High pain tolerance

Weaknesses:
Physical Strength
His family
Silence - He starts panicking
Sweets
Self-Sacrificing

Talents:
Cooking/Baking
Fashion
Reading people
Befriending animals
Sewing/Tailoring
First-Aid

Fears:
Bad hair days (jk)
Losing his friends
Silence
Spiders
His family
Losing control

Inabilities:
Being something hes not
Hurting innocents
Overlooking someone in need
Sleep - Insomnia
Overprotective sometimes
Controlling his anger once unleashed

Allies: Colomba, Red Dawn
Enemies: His family, Hiraeth Seis

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
View attachment 111989

Ability: Maguilty Sense & Sword Magic
Spells:
Maguilty Sense:

Sensory Link
Maguilty Sodom
Maguilty Tortured Soul

Sword Magic
Summon: Dazzling Twilight
Star Slash
Slicing Wind
Lunar Flash
Bladestorm
Eclipse Blade

Specialties: Swordplay and his Lost Magic.
Weapons: His summoned longsword, Dazzling Twilight. [Spoili]View attachment 112457 [/spoili]

OTHER
View attachment 111992
History: RPing
@Akashi @Ali *glomps*
latest

stars.regular.png

indoanime.xyz_Nanami-Shiranui-193x300.jpg

stars.regular.png

Aliases:
"Most people just call me Mi-chan."

"Is it really that hard to tell? I'm a boy… Actually, I'm a girl. Nice try though."

Birthday:
5/19

Orientation:
Pansexual

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

Birthstone:
Emerald

"Aspiring Wizard? Why do you think I'm in Red Dawn?"

Tier:
C

Where is your character's guild emblem?:
Mi-chan's guild emblem is on her right calf.

stars.regular.png

Height & Weight:
5'5'' | 118 lbs.

Hair Colour & Length:
Purple w/ White Ambre | 2 inches above shoulder length

Eye Colour:
Lavender

Defining Physical Marks:
Miura has a small star birthmark on the back of her left thigh.

Description of Appearance:
Miura is a girl who has a small stature, which makes her seem a bit more

Strengths:
Determined To Succeed
Driven To Impress Others
Always Tries Her Hardest
Works Best When With Others

Weaknesses:
Emotionally Vulnerable
Zodiac Parts of Her Power
Working By Herself Makes Her Feel Weak
Mildly Aggressive
All The Time At Times
Scared of The Dark

stars.regular.png

Allies:
TBD

Enemies:
TBD

Hobbies:
Stargazing
Studying Astrology
Studying Astronomy
Shopping

Socializing
Reading
Stars
People with oddly-colored eyes

Dislikes:
Rude People
Ambiguity
Being At A Disadvantage
Being Alone
Most Men

Talents:
Can Navigate With Stars
Can Read A Few Dead Languages
Can Piss Someone Off In Less Than Two Seconds

Inabilites:
Cooking
Having Appropriate Manners While Socializing
Empathizing With The Enemy

Fears:
The Dark
Cats
Scarecrows

Description of Personality:
Mi-chan has a very complicated personality, to be put incredibly simply.

She's a team player, although she hates most people. She hates being alone, although she hates most people. Mi-chan hates most men, but she loves them.

Mi-chan is a mysterious girl indeed.

As mentioned before, Mi-chan is a team player. She loves to work with other people, although she won't openly admit it. Even if she wants to deny it, working in a group is more efficient and productive. Different people bring different ideas to the table and, because of that fact, she has learned that it is better to get along with others instead of quarrel with them.

Mi-chan also hates being alone. As if she wasn't strange enough, Mi-chan always needs someone to be with her because she's afraid something might happen. She, of course, won't openly say that she needs someone to be with her, but she does. She'll find a way to keep someone with her at all times, no matter what. Even she has no idea how she got this way, but it might be the fact that she views herself as weak in combat.

Speaking of her weakness in combat, did you know she's weak in combat? Mi-chan has a reason for thinking this, since her power isn't one that has constant results. Of course, there's always a chance she can end up with the same result, but Mi-chan doesn't like to bet on possibilities. She likes to bet on definite results.

Mi-chan… What a girl, right?

Mi-chan might be a bit cold, a bit of a scaredy-cat, and a bit of a bitch. But Mi-chan has a heart too! A heart that belongs to the men whom she hates so much! Oh? I haven't mentioned how much Mi-chan hates men? Okay. This might take a second.

Mi-chan holds a deep-seeded hatred for men. Especially because that was all who she was up against when she was a child. She was always looked down on by many of the boys when she was young. They immediately pegged her as weak when she was little, since she didn't really have that strong of magic. But she learned how to become stronger, and as she did, the hatred that had bloomed from the boys stayed in her heart. She still carries it to this day because she believes that most men consider her incredibly weak.

stars.regular.png

Ability:

Celestial Body Magic

This magic is the use and embodiment of the stars. Unlike Celestial key magic, Celestial Body magic focuses on the aspects of space and/or the universe. Stars, planets, extreme gravity manipulation (or lack thereof), are all parts of this magic. Although it takes a very long time to master each of the aspects of this magic, since it is a lost magic after all. Oh. Something important to remember about this magic as well. This magic is all executed through (my character)'s body. (With the exception of things that can't be manipulated with just her body. For example, gravity manipulation.) If one of the spells she uses ever has to deal with an element, then she takes on one of the attributes of the zodiac signs that have to do with that element.

Water/Ice - Cancer (Crab Antennae), Scorpio (Multiple Eyes), Pisces (Gills)
Air - Gemini (Part of her body becomes a reflective surface), Libra (Always Balanced), Aquarius (Carries Around A Pot)
Earth - Taurus (Horns), Virgo (Tutu), Capricorn (Goat Hooves)
Fire - Aries (Becomes Fluffy), Leo (Gets Cat Whiskers), Sagittarius (Randomly Carries Around A Wooden Bow)

The thing is, she doesn't know which attribute she'll receive. And, most of them are useless, so they're essentially just to tell her that she's somehow related to the Zodiac signs.

If she ever uses a spell that combines two of the elements, then she will take on one of the traits that relate to the combined elements. (For example, lava. Fire and Earth are mixed together to create that. She would either take on a random trait from a Fire Zodiac sign or an Earth Zodiac sign.)

[The aspect regarding the Zodiac signs will throw in an element of surprise. I will also not pick the traits. I'm going to leave it to dice to decide on which attribute will be chosen so that I don't allow her to make the situation too much in her favor.]

Magical Spells:

Shining Intensity

This is a spell that can used to blind opponents. It makes (my character)'s body shine. This effect wears away after a short period of time. If (my character) wants to keep it longer, she needs to put a constant flow of mana into it.

Sun

This spell is essentially a fire spell. It makes her body emanate heat and makes her hot to the touch. If (my character) so chooses, she can fire a single ray of fire for about 6 seconds. Right after this effect is done, the original effects disappear as well.

Neptune

This spell is essentially an ice spell. It makes her body emanate freezing temperatures and makes her incredibly cold to the touch. If (my character) so chooses, she can implement a ring of about 12 meters of ice spikes around her. Right after this effect is done, the original effects disappear as well.

Exploding Black Hole

(My character)'s body pulls all objects that are nearby right toward her. (This includes enemies, unless they find a way to keep away from it.) She can only pull objects toward her for about 5 seconds. Afterwards, the objects shoot outwards in all directions.

Theme Song:
Sweet Talk - Kito & Reija Lee

Trivia:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST?
A. MI-CHAN
B. MI-CHAN
C. MI-CHAN
D. THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST​
latest

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_njxpnfTKhV1s21xzoo1_540.gif
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]27[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Human[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Silver Crux[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Master[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tier:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Master[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]???[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Diamond[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aries[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mark Location:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Right Hip[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lunari… Just… She's… Crazy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There are no other words to describe her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her real personality isn't really… Well… Conventional.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her personality consists of a woman who looks like a child, but has the brains of an absolutely brilliant war strategist. In this aspect, she just… Transcends personality itself. She can become anything she wants. If she wants to be someone who gets angered by almost everything, then that's what she'll do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She runs a tight ship. Although, if you play by her rules, she'll be glad to let the guild members have their fun. She expects every wizard to be ready for combat, no matter the situation they're currently in. If they're shopping in the middle of a mall and then a dark guild tries to attack, they damn well better be ready. Otherwise, the guild master is going to crack down on them [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]real [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]quick for not being prepared. In an effort to keep things on good terms with everyone though, she likes to hold little parties here and there to pep up her wizards when they might've had hard jobs or might've been beaten. She likes to make sure everyone is doing well. Because the members are what make a guild. If the members don't have good attitudes and good mental states, what good will they do the world?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But truly… Lunari is a woman with an agenda and she doesn't mind pushing people out of the way to achieve it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Manipulating Others[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Winning Battles Through Strategy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Encouraging Others[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Making Others Stronger[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat Ability Is Weak[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cannot Fight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If Plans Hit The Fan, She Loses Concentration[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Overcalculates[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entertainment Magic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Can entertain anyone in any way possible, whether through dance, song, or other means. Because they are entertained, they can be manipulated in a way that Lunari deems fit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spells:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Beckon of the Siren - The ability to mesmerize people and make them fall in love with her. Eventually, she will make them do her bidding.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dance of Agility - Lunari does a dance, which increases her agility. She can move faster while doing this dance and do acrobatic feats that she couldn't normally do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dance of Strength - Lunari does a dance, which increases the strength of allies slightly within 15 feet of her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Screech - Lunari makes an incredibly loud noise, which stuns and deafens enemies for a few seconds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Song of Sleep - Lunari sings a brief melody, which causes enemies to become drowsy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dance of Elementals - Lunari summons a copy of herself in any element she chooses. This clone can split itself into other clones, but the size of the clone becomes smaller with every clone made from the original. The clones can only stand there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dance of Distraction - Lunari does a dance, which increases the sound of the steps that she makes. (Her steps practically sound like a giant stepping on the ground)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Song of Empowerment - Lunari inspires guild members through song, increasing their speed slightly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Song of Weakness - Lunari sings a song, which decreases the power of enemies within a 15 foot radius of her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](Passive) Rhythm of Life - Lunari has an internal component within her, causing her to keep things in rhythm. This rhythm is kept constant when she understands the situation that is undergoing. If Lunari is thrown into confusion, then this rhythm becomes off and the buffs/debuffs that she previously inflicted disappear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](I have a history for both of my characters, but I am choosing to withhold that information from others until further notice. I promise that I really do have backstories for these two~)[/BCOLOR]​
latest

I still cannot wait to see what you do with this magic :)!

1281604.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Frederick Heindall

Tier: C-Class

Birthday: May 7th

Gemstone: Gemstone

PERSONAL/MENTAL:

Defining Characteristics:
-Stands at 6'1
-Has to wear his jacket mainly to cover up various scars that dot his arms
-His eyes are a deep crimson that get many people talking.
- His jeans do carry a few rips, but they were voluntary so he doesn't mind them as much.
-Has strange symbols that dot the backs of his gloves that seem to form magical runes.

Guild Mark/Location?:
The back of his right hand

Appearance:
Frederick typically loves to keep a casual appearance both for himself and to keep a relaxing air about him for others. His hair is usually allowed to hang free and wild, but whenever he gets really into writing he ties it back into a mockery of a ponytail. His jacket isn't only worn for the simple reason of covering up his scars, but he makes sure to wear one of the only gifts granted to him in his lifetime. His gloves, as many notice, are quite odd because of the runes seemingly stitched into the fabric, but whenever asked he either hides his hands or switches the conversation.

Personality:
A simple and humble musician that seeks to spread his music worldwide...at least thats the intended plan anyway. Many speculate that Frederick's modest nature about his works and life in general to be one thing holding him back from achieving his dreams. Though he may be carefree with his own Frederick holds the musical arts close to his heart, and dreams of one day being able to hold a candle to great musicians across the land. Hailing from a poor background Frederick knows the importance of empathy and kindness, and strives to offer such qualities towards others as he owes his very life to such morals. A slave to his emotions, as many artist tend to turn out, he has no trouble with expressing himself fully which gives him the advantage of knowing no shame for the way he acts.

Ever the understanding fellow Frederick has been a goto man whenever someone needed to get anything off their chest, as he would sit for hours simply listening to their worries before throwing in his own input after he was sure they were finshed. He can be found to be extremely shy whenever he gets praised for helping out, or someone takes interest in his music. A loyal friend that shall stick with you until the ends of the world Frederick stands ever ready with paper, quil, and violin on hand to document the tales of growing legends.

Strengths:
- Kind Hearted
- Strategic
- Good Memory
- Loyal

Weaknesses:
-Merciful
- Too trusting
- Sympathetic
- Self-loathing

Talents:
- Can juggle expertly
-Knows how to play a wide variety of instruments.
-Great at picking pockets and locks
- Has a wide vocal range that he can use for singing and voice impersonations.

Fears:
-That people will hate his music.
- He will fail one of his allies
- Losing anyone close to him
- Pears...its a long story.

Inabilities:
None that he is consciously aware.

Allies:
Red Dawn

Enemies:
Technically Hiraeth Seis, but doesn't hate any of the members personally.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL:

Ability:
Harmonic Symphonia:
A rather plain magic that draws upon the talents of a musically inclined wizard. Frederick uses this magic to enhance his natural talents of song and violin to preform rousing triumphs towards his allies, but weave terrible discord within enemy ranks. Much of his offense relies upon distracting the opponent, disorienting their senses, or simpy lulling them towards an eternal slumber. His supportive magics invoke temporary magical boost for his allies, an amp to create power unison strikes, and the likes of restoring the morale and vigor of his guildmates with soul stirring scores.

Spells (Shall add more as he plays more of his personal works):
Stirring Spirits
Rosuing Dawn
Golden Glow
Flowing Will
Standard Bearer
The Thousand Year Parade

Specialties:
"I'm great at singing, dancing, and playing various instruments...that's about it. Oh wait! I can juggle real good just wait while I go grab my balls!"

Weapons:
"Do my hands count?"

Charms:
"You mean other than my personality?"

Armor:
"Don't really need it as my goal is typically not get hit at all if possible."

OTHER:
-Has penned at least 30 personal scores currently, but hides many of them.
- Has a strange affinity for animals, and can be regularly seen with at least one in tow.
- Has an impressive memory as he can remember most of anything he's shown.
- Loves to spend much of his time alone as this allows his mind to run away with no responsibility weighing him down.

History:
The ongoing tale of the young lad, Frederick Heindall,begins on the ever busy streets of Cinderidge where he currently made his wages like many other orphans: begging, preforming, or thievery. He was lucky enough to be within the small percentage of the middle option as he had fashioned a crude, but functional violin to play within the streets and earn his living. One day by luck it would seem a man from the local guild happened to stop by and was enthralled by the playing of this young street urchin, and simply had to see what he could do if guided properly. After leaving a heafty tip within his hat the man allowed him 2 options: Take the money and buy a better life, or earn it while also honing his natrual gifts. Anyone else would have seen which would be the easiest and more obvious choice, but sadly or thankfully Frederick was not like most people as he slid the money back, and simply asked when his first lesson was to begin.

It has been a great deal of years since that days as young Frederick grew into a respectable man who now was also counted amoung the ranks of wizards. His mentor, Dailen, taught the young lad all that he knew about his trade, his magical abilities, and the world as a whole and just what to do to survive as long as possible. By his 20th birthday Dailen had decided that he had nothing left to teach, and split ways with his newly raised son prefering to travel their owm roads of life and meet back up later on down the road to swap stories. Finally out and off on his own for the second time in his life Frederick was hesitant to go alone, but soon mustered up the courage to carry on in the hopes of doing his "father" proud for their next meeting.

Deciding to at the very least follow in his footsteps a tiny bit more Frederick sought out a guild to join and hopefully make new friends, stories, and jobs since playing for tips only earns you so much once your older. Not being toexperienced with dealing with random strangers he drew upon the knowledge that Dailen had gifted him with, and choose a guild that feels like home within his heart. Now lucky Mr. Average, as he's grown accustomed to being called, serves as a proud member of one Red Dawn to this day and hopefully more to come.
latest

Misaka.Mikoto.full.360780.jpg

Misaka Mikoto, from a Certain Scientific Railgun
embed.php

"I'm not afraid of you. Bring it on, loser."
[spoili]
tumblr_nw6536dYcv1sg1ksjo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Name:

Misaka "Saka" Jane
Also goes by "Jane"

Race:
Human, Dragon Slayer

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Wizard

Tier:
C, just joined

Birthday:
July 27th​

Gemstone:
Ruby

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer​

embed.php

"Well, I guess we could be friends. I'm not going to baby you, though."
[spoili]
large.gif
[/spoili]
Her brownish hair is always held in by a small purple clip. She never goes anywhere without her suit and skirt, colored similarly to the image above. She thinks it looks classy and wears it everywhere.

Guild Mark/Location?:
Upper Right Arm, is the of Sea Green.

Appearance:
774732.jpeg

Brown hair and brown eyes make her look pretty plain. She's not particularly large chested or curvy. She's more built to be wiry and tough. She's of average height and tends to not mind looking plain to avoid drawing attention to herself.

Personality:

Misaka has a rough personality, and doesn't really care for others. She's crude and ruthless, but she can really care for others once she warms up to them. However, her time to warm up to others is long and often times people brush her off for it. She's stubborn and wants nothing more than to find the dragon that taught her magic, but most people assume that she's always eager to fight and prove her worth. While she does like fighting, she mostly likes that she can get stronger through it.

She believes that being strong is more important than anything, and being strong means that people won't hurt her anymore. She also figures that now she has become a monster with her power, so she keeps a majority of her power under wraps so that people don't hate her.

Strengths:
Most Efficient at Getting Jobs Done
Ruthless
Careful with Money
Energetic

Weaknesses:
Lone Wolf
Distracted by Shiny Things
Orphans (she will give them money and help them)
No empathy
Charge First, Ask Questions Later

Talents:
Playing Music (secret)
Fighting
Cooking

Fears:
Abandonment
Not Being Strong Enough To Meet Her Dragon Again

Inabilities:
To Hold Back
To Say No
Let People In

Allies:
Hiraeth Seis

Enemies:
Red Dawn

embed.php

"I know. I'm a monster. Don't worry about it. I was born to kill the very dragon I loved. Whatever, life's a tragedy and all that."
[spoili]
tumblr_mkt3e8y7J21rxzudco2_r1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Ability:
Air Dragon Slayer

Spells:
Air Dragon Roar- Saka absorbs air infused with magic, and then magnifies and expels it out, making the air sharp enough to cut through skin or bone.

Race The Wind- by casting this, her already high agility and speed increase by two and she gains the ability to fly up to twenty feet in the air. Her legs are surrounded by small cyclones that have a similar effect as her Roar.

Air Dragon's Scythe- by surrounding her arms with wind sickles, her arms and hands gain claws as sharp as her roar. While it may not slice through steel, it'll cut through unarmored people just fine.

Wind Arena- By summoning a wall of wind around her and her opponent, she can use the wall to strike her foe from any angle. In the wind wall, her Race the Wind ability increases her speed by four instead of two. However, she can't fly due to the high speed winds.

Wind Armor- A rarely used ability, she surrounds herself with cyclones. Her defense goes up but her speed decreases. Anyone attempting to punch or hit get blasted back and hit with similar effects to Dragon Roar.

Black Wind- By stirring up all the ground with her wind, she creates a black looking wind that can chew through anything, it is far more powerful than her roar.

Wind Eater- any magical wind, or air with magic in it can be used to replenish her energy. In an extreme case, she can eat other elements, but causes her to be sick for days afterward. She can't eat her own wind magic.

Specialties:
Close range combat.

Charms:
Her hairclip, it doesn't do anything but she considers it a lucky charm.

embed.php

"I won't show a crying face to anyone ever again. I'll be strong enough to stand on my own two feet."
[spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
History:

"Monster, monster, are you out here? If you are... please eat me."

Misaka was born unwanted. Ditched upon an orphanage step and left behind, Misaka was known among the caretakers as a monster. She would lash out with magic, unformed and uncertain but more than enough to hurt anyone who made her upset. So adults avoided her, and the children laughed at her behind her back. Sometimes they'd laugh even at her face. But she didn't want to hurt anyone so she held it in.

Until she walked into the office and saw the note she'd been left with.

"Take this child. She's a burden to me. She's a burden to everyone she meets. She will continue to do so, it's a family curse. I love her, but I won't be a burden to her as well as burden myself."

Upset, she tore the note to shreds using magic and fled into the forest. Her magic exploded around her as she went deeper and deeper into the dark forest. The children had a story about the forest, that a monster lived there that would take away those who gave up on being adopted. It was uncertain if it would eat them or not, but Misaka didn't care. Once she walked into a clearing she yelled out the chant to summon the monster.

That was when the dragon showed up. It grabbed Misaka and took her away, without a single word to her. When they arrived at the dragon's cave, the dragon explained that it was now her mother and would be taking care of her. Misaka tried to explain that she was a burden, but the dragon wouldn't hear of it. Years went by and Misaka would take care of cooking and cleaning, and also learn from the dragon.

Those days were so happy, that when it ended and the dragon that she loved so disappeared, she decided that instead of crying and breaking down again, she'd go out and find her dragon. She'd stand on her own two feet and use what she learned from the dragon to find the dragon. To that end, she recently joined Hiraeth Seis to use their status to help her search.

Theme Song:
latest

This is the first "batch" of approvals, pendings and declines.
If you are not on here, please be patient, I am working through all 30 pages of the OOC and will be getting to yours in the next hour or so :)​

582af0324c41aad118ac8797af3800cc-d3d4brc.jpg

(Ciel Phantomhive - Black Butler)

GENERAL

Name: Siyah Tinuviel
Guild: Silver Crux
Tier: C-Class
Birthday: January 17
Gemstone: Verdite
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn (Doesn't put much faith in superstitions)

PERSONAL/MENTAL
Defining Characteristics: Missing right eye which he covers with a eye patch. He has a tendency to be cruel and sadistic to those he consider evil and deserving of it. He can also be snarky without noticing it which will have people think of him as a
pretentious brat.

Guild Mark/Location?: His guild mark is located on the back side of his left wrist in gold.

Appearance:
At first glance Siyah appears to be a child of a high upbringing shown by his choice of clothing, But really he just enjoys the finer things in life. He has short jet black hair and one deep blue eye. He wears a eye patch over his left eye to hide a gaping hole where a eye should be. He is about 5 foot nothing and weighs 92 pounds. He is slim all around with a narrow waist. Most people would say he is a adorable or cute kid.

Personality:
Siyah is a smart kid that acts older then what he is but is still a child at heart. He has the the tendency to speak before thinking when frustrated which is not like him. He can come off quite rude and pretentious at times. Siyah Also enjoys teasing his friends. He is fond of playing practical jokes like sneaking up on and scaring others. He is however a loyal friend and will protect his love ones with his life. He isn't the type that would harm someone who didn't deserve it. He is easily annoyed and doesn't like being treated like a child. He can have tunnel vision which means he'll become focused a single goal and refuse to let anything get in his way. He is not the type to give up even when he is clearly defeated. He hates bullies and people who just enjoy hurting others. He is vengeful child and will strike down anyone who try to stop him from getting his revenge.

Strengths:
Cunning
Helpful
Robust (Mentally)
Determine
Vicious

Weaknesses:
Rude
Petulant
Arrogant
Puny

Talents:
Multilingual
Good at math
Mastery of hide and sneak
The Death Glare

Fears:
Failure
Betrayal
Dark rooms

Inabilities:
Can not cook
Terrible fighter

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Shadow Magic
He has the ability to manipulate his shadow for offensive and defensive purposes. This magic allows him to be flexible in battle. His shadows can be made into anything his mind can imagine. The weakness in this magic is it is weak against light magic, Needs a light source and his shadows aren't that durable. The less shadows there are the more durable.

Spells:
Shadow Form: Siyah melds with his shadow and is therefore able to travel as a shadow moving on all surfaces which a shadow can exist. He can enter and leave this form freely. He can use this form to hide in others shadows.

Shield Shadow: A move that focused solely on defense. His shadow extends in front of him and creates a wall. This was is uses to guard himself from oncoming frontal attacks.

Knuckle Shadow: He shapes his fist from his shadow to punch his opponent from any direction. He can make multiple fist.

Pulling Shadow: He shapes his shadow into a giant hand that can travel over great distances to retrieve targets. His target is pulled into the shadow, and then brought back to the him.

Pushing Shadow: He shapes his shadow into a giant hand that pushes his target away like a moving wall.

Blade Shadow: He shapes his shadow into a blade which is able to slice and stab his opponent. He can create multiple blades.

Spike Trap Shadow: Extends his shadow to a small area and once stepped on turns into a bed of large shadow spikes.

Tendril Shadow: He shapes his shadow into multiple tendrils to whip, bind and pick up his opponent.

OTHER

History:
Siyah was born into a dark guild known as "Bleak Vision"lead by his Father. This dark guild is as sadistic as they come torturing people and even there own members to punish them. Being the son of the leader he was expected to be powerful. He started learning Magic at a very young age. He was harm plenty of times as a child during training. At one point his Father in a fit of rage tore his eye out for failing to react to an attack quick enough. His poor treatment by his father defined him as he grew older. He slowly began to despise his Father and the very guild he was born into and saw them as the devils they were.

One day he decided to escape his guild, plotting for a month learning placement of traps and such. He saw his chance when his Father went out with the best of the guilds wizards to fulfill a high paying contract. During that night he sneaked out the door of his guild and carefully dodged their traps. Once he was far away he made his way across Fiore until he found himself in the mountains and at the door of Silver Crux. He knew what they could help him achieve. They would make him strong and give him a place to hide from his Father's guild until he attain enough power to destroy them. He history is know to people he trusted enough to tell and the Guild Master. He has been a member of Silver Crux for 2 years now.​
Pending.png

Sorry, 12 is WAY to young. Please age your character by at least 2 years or more.
Thanks ♥

Beware da' thunda'!

GENERAL

c5d89b1eb8d6560b9d7ef17d7459627a.jpg

Name: Ivan Zahariev
Guild: Silver Crux
Current occupation: Silver Crux Guild Mage
Former occupation: Wanderer
Alias (as given by other wizards/clients): "Lightning's Flash"
Alias (as given to himself by himself): "The Thunder King"
Tier: AA
Birthday: 28/12
Zodiac Sign: Pisces​

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location: On his palm

Appearance:
Slightly long, light black hair, scruffy beard and moustache that have seldom, if ever, had a close encounter with a razorblade. I mean, who has the time, while being constantly on the road, right?! Thick, dark eyebrows, and lively blue eyes look at you, usually coming along with either a mischievous half-smile or a "I'm tired of this shit" facial expression. He would usually wear a simple black shirt (don't ask how that smells after a week on the road!) and a traveller's cloak. But what's with the suit, then? Well, you see, after becoming a member of the esteemed Silved Crux, Ivan decided he needed to look the part. After all, an AA class mage from one of the most respectable guilds of Fiore ought to look respectable and professional when meeting his clients. I mean, he is representing both himself and the guild by doing so, right?

Personality:
He's pretty chill.

Unlike most mages of Fiore, Ivan is not out there looking for a fight, or to prove himself, although he is actively looking for new and unknown things or items of lore, which do happen to often carry danger. Many a folk say they never back away from a challenge, but unless absolutely compelled to by circumstances, Ivan is more than happy to walk away from a fight, back down from a challenge or look for some form of reconciliation. This habit of his had left many smaller guild wizards in speechless awe, as a highly ranked member the esteemed Second Pillar would happily concede defeat in the challenge they've extended, without even fighting. "I give up, you would definitely win. Could you please let me just walk away now?" is what he'd often say before strolling off.

Ivan is not one to hold grudges and not one to uphold some fictive personal honour, he can be misjudged as meek or even cowardly by the inexperienced beholder and, as long as that doesn't really affect him seriously, he couldn't care less.

Most people in a guild, let alone a highly esteemed guild as his, would put their heart and soul in that guild, but Ivan's not like that: he would, of course, fight for his guild if needs be, but he doesn't really feel a deep connection to the members of Silver Crux – for him being a member is more of a status thing, something that gives him a chance to explore his passion while making a buck in the same time. It also removes lots of obstacles from his daily life, for which he repays with good work. Nevertheless, it's more of a professional relationship, not even close to a family.

If so far Ivan might have seemed a little stiff and by the book, that is only because he sees those things as unimportant drag in his daily existence. What he's really involved with is exploring the world, meeting strange new people and creatures as well as uncovering secret lore of magic and folk. He's the embodiment of wonderlust and can talk for hours of his travels and future destination plans. After all, why is life worth living if not for exploring the splendour of the world!

Strengths:
High physical endurance, good at both melee and ranged combat, excellent intuition and perception

Weaknesses:
Speed: All of Ivan`s spells, apart from Thunder Strikes Twice, are skillshots that need to be aimed, and therefore can be dodged by a swift and skilled opponent, terrible sense of direction, gross overestimation of his personal power, lack of significant bonds with his guild

Talents:
Climbing, walking vast distances, drinking, negotiating

Fears:
Nothing and no one! No, for real, he's not really "afraid" of this per se, but he strongly prefers not to disappoint his family and not to betray the lessons they taught him and, as such, he is quote on quote afraid of becoming a fighter, as in someone who keeps fighting for the sake of fighting and gets addicted to gathering power and using it on others. Not that he had been in any danger of doing it, just something constantly in the back of his mind.

Inabilities:
He's a talentless piece of shit when it comes to any sort of art, which is part of the reason for his failure as a blacksmith. Not only that, but he also lacks any appreciation for most, if not all forms of art apart from some rare instances of heroic literature. He is more than likely to mock and openly make fun of different forms of art or the people who do appreciate it and call them names for it.

Allies/Enemies: TBD

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Thunder magic (caster/holder type)

%25CE%259A%25CE%2595%25CE%25A1%25CE%2591%25CE%25A5%25CE%259D%25CE%259F%25CE%25A3.jpg

Spells:
Charge types: those types reflect the Static Charges that his other spells can afflict and what can be done with them.

Static charge: Each of Ivan's spells THAT MANAGES TO HIT, applies a Static Charge to the enemy and/or the ground or any other inanimate objects they hit. Static charges can also be accumulated on himself in the same way. When Thunderschild is activated, Ivan's melee attacks also stack a Static charge each, as thunder is flowing through him. Those static charges can stack up to a total of six on an enemy and three on him. Static charges are almost unfelt by the target that has contracted them, until enough are amassed, at which point they may see small yellow sparks around themselves at times. A Static Charge can be dispelled either with a very powerful spell, or by releasing a large amount of magical energy to cleanse one's body.

Static Charge may be dispelled with a powerful thunder-type grounding spell, time-reversing Lost magic, Wish spell or a very high-level cleansing spell. Alternatively, if the person is affected with more than one Static Charge, they can expel raw magical power, in an amount equal to or greater than the amount of static charges they need to dispel. Dispelling a static charge in such a way would cause a mild electrocuting effect. The system for calculating both the energy needed to be spent and the damage taken is as follows:

2-3: low, low power, low damage
3-4: medium power, medium damage
5-6: high power, medium damage

Active charge: Ivan releases a small charge which begins to fly towards the nearest enemy. The speed is not great, approximately similar to a fit person's walking pace, but it ramps up, as it approaches its target. If it hits, it deals little to no damage, depending on the enemy's endurance, but it applies two Static Charges.

Living charge: Ivan can consciously choose to explode the Static Charges from enemy(enemies) around him, dealing AoE damage in a large radius and applying little to no damage, depending on the enemy(enemies)'s endurance, as well as a Static Charge to each enemy hit.

Overcharge: Upon contracting four Static Charges, Ivan can choose to activate them and get the target stunned, or otherwise rendered incoherent for five seconds. While Overcharged, the target cannot move, speak or cast spells.

Hypercharge: Unpon contracting 6 Static Charges, the target has received so much foreign electrical energy as a field around it, that it messes with the normal electrical impulses of the body. The target's movements slow down dramatically and it's feet become unable to move.

Electrical field: Upon placing a total of seven electrical charges on the ground around a certain area, an electric field is created between them, however small it may be. Any target that enters the field instantly destroys it, gaining 1 static charge and receiving low to medium danage in the process.

Casting types: These spells consume most energy, but apart from their energy requirement, they are only limited by how rapid he can make the gestures required for them. Each spell requires a specific motion in order for it to happen and some need channeling.

Lightning whip: Ivan swiftly cracks a long Lightning Whip across the floor, inflicting Static charge to enemies in front of him and dealing moderate damage. This effect can be avoided by avoided by jumping over it. Long range skill.
  • Casting motion: opening his hand and making a whipping motion across the floor, the whip is almost literal material things, so it is visible.
Thunderlord's decree: Ivan calls forth the clouds in the sky to assemble at his chosen location, dealing a devastating lightning strike at the chosen location after a short period of time. This applies a Static Charge, unless Thunder Strikes Twice is used to pinpoint it, in which case it consumes a Static Charge instead of giving one, when hitting. Extremely long range skill.
  • Casting motion: closing his arm into a fist and bringing the fist from up to down.
Thunder strikes twice: If the target is afflicted with at least one Static Charge, then Ivan can choose to pinpoint the next Thunderlord's Decree towards that target, consuming the charge upon the direct hit. After the delay, when this spell lands, its speed is literally the speed of the electrical charge connecting (sub-light speed), so dodging would be insanely difficult. Nevertheless, if the target does manage to somehow move faster than the speed of the connecting charge, it would be possible to dodge. Keep in mind, though, it is literally a lightning falling from the sky, which directly pinpoints towards the target's location, even if the latter is moving, so it should be near impossible to avoid. Even if the target was to stealth, hide or even clone itself, the spell always follows the Static Charge, so it can not be fooled like this. Same would go for a teleport spell, unless the replacement is literally done in the very moment before the thunder hitting. Blocking it off, on the other hand, is far more realistic, although it would require a very, very powerful spell to stop or to absorb such a hit. Think, for example, of Jura's Earth Defender vs Gerrard's Chariot spell in the grand magic tournament.
  • Casting motion: Same as Thunderlord's Decree, but after that his hand points towards the chosen enemy.

Burnt Flesh: after taking a direct hit from Thunderlord's Decree, the target experiences a searing pain from the place the lightning had struck flesh, which can go as far as to incapacitate the more fail characters. The area is burnt-out and, unless healed properly, is more vulnerable to further attacks, while weakening the body around the entire spot.

Deflect lightning: Ivan can absorb any lightning effect and, after retaining it for a portion of a second, shoot it back towards an enemy. As wide a range as the lightning he had received.
  • Casting motion: using one hand to receive the lightning and another one to throw it. Also involves rapid inhaling when receiving and exhaling when discharging. Ivan gains a Static Charge in the process.
Lightning bolt: A lightning bolt, dealing low to medium damage, depending on the velocity and the endurance of the target, forms in Ivan's hand, so he can throw it an enemy. Long ranged skill.
  • Casting motion: the same motion as with throwing a snowball.
Bouncing thunder: Ivan discharges an array of lightning rays, each weaker than a lightning bolt, but jumping a number of times from enemy to environment and back to an enemy, prioritising targets afflicted with Static Charge.
  • Casting motion: Extending a hand forwards for a few seconds.
Purge: After a channelling period, Ivan summons a powrful lightning storm which hits all enemies in his sight and around him, with very powerful lightnings coming from the sky. There is no limit in the number of enemies which can be hit.
  • Casting motion: Requires complete concentration and at least fifteen second of channelling, with both hands extended upwards towards the sky.
Lightning ball: Ivan discharges a flying ball of thunder, which shoots out lightning bolts around itself periodically at random directions. Requires channelling for a few seconds. The ball itself can also collide with an enemy, afflicting them with a Static Charge, but dealing little to no damage. It moves at a slow speed and shoots more lightning bolts the bigger it is.
  • Casting motion: He places his two hands against each other, channelling and charging the ball, slowly expanding the radius of his hand, thus enlarging the ball. It can be as big as he decided to make it.
Overwhelming power: Ivan consumes all Static Charges from the battlefield, effectively restoring his magical power, for either a small, medium or large amount of energy, depending on the amount of charges scattered.
  • Casting motion: A prolongued inhaling motion, with both of his hands open around his chest.

Physical types: While not particularly draining, with the exception of Fury of the Thunder, of course, these spells require, grand or use Static Charges that are applied to himself.
  • Thunderchild: Ivan imbues his body with the power of thunder, granding him a large bonus in endurance, strength, dexterity and speed. He also gains a Static Charge when activating this ability. Ivan's melee strikes while Thunderchild apply Static Charges upon hit. While Tunderchild is active, Ivan can wield Thunderbolts and Lightning Whip as weapons, instead of casting or trowing them at an enemy. This means he can use this as an alternative melee spellcasting method. Since he is holding the electric charge as a weapon, it can also be used to parry or block melee weapons. When used for this (to parry or block a melee weapon), the hit is being grounded by the weapon's halt therefore no static charge is gained by the enemy.
  • Thunder rider: Ivan needs to consume at least two Static Charges (3 for a slightly longer effect) and already be in the Thunderchild state, in order to activate this ability. Once active, his speed is incredibly enchanted (like, insanely enhanced, think the speed of the lightning falling, even before the thunder is heard) and he gains the ability to fly. His limps literally flow on lightning. That state is extremely taxing on his magical energy pool and can only be maintained for about a minute than a minute.
  • Gone with a bang: Ivan transforms himself into a lightning, gaining a Static Charge in the process and can fly for a short amount of time. His speed is the same as the speed of a falling lightning, but he cannot cast other spells while in this state. If Ivan hits an enemy, the enemy instantly gains a Static Charge and is pushed back, but little damage is received, unless especially physically frail or susceptible to lightning spells.
  • Electroshock therapy: Ivan can voluntarily electrocute himself, thus effectively cleansing himself from any impairing effects, be they related to movement (snares, slows, etc.) or mind (illusions, fears, charms, linking magic, etc.). He receives a little damage and gains a static charge in the process. If there is a friend or foe in immediate proximity or making physical contact with him while he casts this spell, they acquire the same effects as Ivan, though the damage may be amplified, depending on their own resistances and weaknesses.
  • Lightning shield: Ivan calls forth a lightning barrier in a short range around his body, which costs energy to maintain, but it also slows the attack speed and a applies Static Charge to each enemy that enters it. If the enemies stay inside longer, they get another static charge applied and so on. Ivan can choose to empower the shield to deal medium damage to the enemies, at the expense of using more of his magical power, of course.
  • Discharge!: Ivan releases a small electrostatic explosion around himself, effectively losing all his Static Charges, but applying one Static Charge to each enemy hit in a medium area around his body. Also applies low to medium amount of damage.

Weapons:
A single, large, hard iron crowbar – it doesn't look like something he's skilled at using, just a slightly rusty iron piece he probably picked up from some junkyard somewhere, strapped in a custom-made leather handle, resting on his back. Some would say that handle has more worth than the object itself.

Charms:
Silver Crux insignia, hanging on a silver thread from his neck​

Armor:
For some reason, armoured boots.​

OTHER:
I've been told I could add a theme song, therefore:

History:
--------- (8 years ago) ---------

"Mum, dad…" Ivan had paused for dramatic effect, the pause being exacerbated by the long time it took him to swallow the big chunk of meat he had gorged himself on before beginning to speak "…I think you both know what this is about." He finished and looked at them decisively, while demonstratively wiping the rich, brown grease on his pants.
"Mhm." – his mother's silver voice courteously confirmed, as she was chewing on a potato
"Yeees. You want to leave our home, huh?" – his father joined his wife with a deep, husky voice
They both had given those exact same replies as often as Ivan had raised the issue, but this was the first time that the young boy felt his parents were actually taking him seriously. Valchan Chernev was looking at him, judgingly, underneath his large, hairy eyebrows, smiling nefariously, as if he was measuring his offspring. Maria Cherneva had also graced her son with an ominous half-smile.
"But what is going to become of my blacksmith business? Without an heir my workshop will surely perish, is that what you want for my legacy?" – Valchan spoke in a deliberately thin voice that resembled a saddened half-cry, but it was clear to everyone in the table that the father was only jokingly pretending, as opposed to being truly saddened.
"Maya can take care of it! She has more talent than me anyways." Ivan hastily shot out the same rebuttal he had given a thousand times already
"But you are our firstborn son, how are we ever going to live should something happen to you?" Maria also joined her husband's pretend lament
"Nothing is going to happen to me. I'm not going to deliberately run into danger, I will-" but he failed to finish the sentence, as Ivan spoke out:
"Then what are you going to be doing exactly? Why do you want to be a wizard?" – Valchan sounded serious this time, for the first time since the start of the conversation
"I…" Ivan paused, unprepared for what to say "I don't know yet. But I have this power for a reason, I want to see it grow. I want to see what I can accomplish with it."
"No." his father solemnly said and took a sip out of the now cold chicken soup in front of him "You don't want to "explore your power". You want to grow your power. In other words: you want to go fight and you want to go out of this town, because there is nobody for you here to fight. What?" he briskly rose his tune of voice "Do you think I didn't know about how you trashed the neighbourhood kids in your little magical battles?"
"Dad, I… It's not about that…" he said quickly, his voice losing traction the further he went. Or was it really? "…I think." He added after a brief pause, staring down his knees. His previous enthusiasm was now gone without a trace.
"Oh, you're not sure, are you? It feels good, doesn't it? To overpower someone, to bring him down against his will, to break his force with a force of your own. There is nothing like the surge of a victory, no riches, not even the ecstasy of being with a woman can compare to it. Victory is the best drug ever. And just like any drug, you need to heighten the dosage and the purity." Valchan was adamant and relentless… yet there was no anger or disappointment in his voice "There no need to feel ashamed, son, I am not mocking you and I'm not yelling at you. I am simply making you aware. And if that's the kind of man you want to be, I wouldn't bother trying to stop you."
"Ivan, I think it's time you heard a story." Maria smiled from across the table, breaking with her pleasant demeanour the somewhat stiff atmosphere. "…Honey?"
"Ahm, yes, yes. It's long overdue, actually." Valchan quickly rasped, clearing his throat and breaking his intensive stare. "So, son, I think I'd begin by admitting something to ya. You see, what I just told you, I know from experience."
"But how could you? You're not a mage…" – Ivan raised his head to look at his father
"Oooh?" Valchan grinned widely underneath his large moustache and rose up his soup bowl, producing a roaring flames all around it, which completely surrounded the dish and begun rapidly heating it.
"WHAT?!" Ivan yelled, wide-eyed "WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"
"Well, because it's my business secret!" his father laughed "And because the time wasn't right."
"Plus, we wouldn't want to upset your sister." Maria added, referring to the younger child sleeping in the next room "It's inevitable that a child of a magical parents would feel kind of left out, if it is the only one which didn't inherit any magical powers."
"But… still, I could have kept a secret. You could teach me, you could-"
"I could, what?" Valchan spoke out again, smiling kind-heartedly "I did try to teach you, but you wouldn't pay attention to me work. And that's really about the extent to which I know my magic – the extent of applying it to make all sorts of magical and non-magical objects."
"But… why? I don't understand, if you had magic, why wouldn't you join a guild, why wouldn't you develop it?" Ivan asked fervently
"Oh, I most certainly did." His father smiled and looked at Maria- "But then I… happened to meet her."
"You see, Ivan, your father was a mage under Twiling Ogre, a small, local mage guild. One day he happened to be called upon to clear some wild animals from my village area where we met and… well, in a few month he was asking my family for permission to marry me."
"Yes, but your grandfather was not that nice as he is now. You see, the old punk had a condition – he wanted me to learn at least one craft or skill, which didn't consist in punching people. I told him it was ridiculous, I pointed out I was living quite a good life being a guild mage and that we wouldn't have anything to worry about, but he was adamant. Of course, it would have felt wrong to just disregard her father's will like that. Plus, I thought, it would be a piece of cake for someone like me to learn something as simple as a craft. I would pick up, uhm..., smiting or smelting, something that I would just naturally excel at, due to my fire magic advantage. I thought I'd go study for a week and be done with it. Heh. I studies for a month, I wanted to be excellent, you see, and then I brought a shovel I had made for the old bastard to see. He had a blacksmith fiend over to judge, though, and that guy said what I had made was absolute garbage. "I'm sorry, you can't have my daughter yet, then" the bastard said "come back when you manage to actually learn a craft" he said." His father paused, leaving the now boiling soup on the table and taking a sip with spoon.
"My father, you see, had been a guild mage himself." Maria benevolently clarified "He had spent every single coin he ever got on drinking and whoring, so when he and my mother finally got married, it was quite difficult for them. He didn't want the same lifestyle for me."
"I stormed out of his house in what I thought was righteous fury – why would this old, fat fuck impair our happiness with his idiotism, I thought. But you'd never guess who exited that house along with me – it was that same blacksmith friend. He asked me if I knew I had half-assed that shovel. Hah! Of course I knew! I could barely smelt metals at the time! Fuck, I hardly knew what metal was! I just wanted to be done with it, I told him. Then he asked me why I disliked smiting so much and I told him that it had no adventure and no thrill in it. The workshop was no place for a wizard, I insisted. He laughed in my face and asked him if I thought any wizard could easily beat a blacksmith. Of course I did, I was a prick at the time! He then asked me to attack him. I didn't want to hurt him, but the bastard was relentless and finally I agreed. That guy stopped both my fire-engulfed firsts with one hand and extinguished my flames in the same time. He then turned to go home and I couldn't get him to say a word, even though he would never shut up before! He finally agreed to teach me magic, if only I learned blacksmithing with him. I agreed and while I studied your mother benevolently agreed to wait for me."
"Well, I was doing a particularly demanding study of my own, anyway, so I thought "why not?"" Maria smirked nefariously, causing a slight straining in her husband's face and throat
"I studied for four years, before I was allowed to open my own shop." Ivan went on "And even though I was, I still visited the old geezer every week. Hell, if he'd been alive, I'd still pay him a visit every now and then, that guy was amazing! He was a fire mage as well, if it isn't obvious, and he had found a way to use it in blacksmithing to make marvels. Moreover, we both knew how mages thought and they looked for, so we were able to make items specially tailored to their needs and make a huge buck. That's why my business is so popular now, hehe!"
"But didn't you miss the adventure of being a guild mage?" Ivan asked
"At first, yes. At first all I wanted to learn from him was hot to fight better. He insisted I could only understand his way of fighting throughout his work… and he was right. It was there and then that I understood. I didn't want adventures, I wanted power. The injuries and cuts were the small price I paid for the ecstasy of combat. I sought better opponents because the weaker one were no longer enough of a fix. I acquired power in order to fight more and I fought more to acquire more power in a vicious cycle that would only end with my death. I was a fighter, in other words. And as I created things with my fire, I quickly discovered that it was not the man I wanted to be." Valchan finished his speech and look at his son
"You see, son, there is a difference between a warrior and a fighter. The fighter fights for the sake of fighting – he makes it his profession and it consumes everything he is. The warrior know how to fight, but he consciously chooses not to, when that is not necessary. It is not to say he doesn't wield the skills for combat, it is to say he knows when there is no need for combat. It takes much more courage and restraint to be a warrior and it feels much better to give yourself to becoming a fighter. Because only a few possess the courage to sheathe their swords once out." Maria eloquently finished her husband's story and smiled, touching his son's arm "We are not against you leaving. We just want you to think carefully over what you want to do with your life. Don't rush, you have ample time. "

It took a few months, until Ivan once again spoke out about leaving on the dining table.

"I understand your concerns and I've thought about it as well." He firmly addressed his parents "Initially, I too thought I only wanted to go into the world, because I craved to increase power and after your lecture I was ready to give up on that wish. But…, you see… I couldn't! Even if I was weaker than anyone else in the world, I would still want to wee it. It's not power that I crave and it's not fighting that I truly enjoy. I thought they were, but they weren't! Mastery over others was never my goal. Only the splendour. Only the lore. Only… the magic!" he spoke quickly and passionately, switching his gaze from either of his parents' faces.
There was a small, awkward silence around the dinner table that night, after which his father's strong, loud laughter poured like a river.
"Damn, ma boy! You really got the brains from your mother! It took me fifty years to figure out who I was and you did it in a few weeks!" - he yelled out
"Ivan…," Maria leaned over and touched his cheek "We had known you weren't the one for a cozy, calm and comfortable life since the moment you started walking. We just wanted you to be aware of why you're making your choices. It's our duty as parents, you see."
"Mhmm, yes, yes." – Valchan passionately added – "Fire can be many things, and one of them can be the warm and cozy fire that heats up your meal and warms your house, but thunder - hehe, thunder is something else! Thunder can never be satisfied with sitting still! Go out there and see the world for yourself. And be sure to help out whoever you can!"
"But remember, my son, - you can't help anyone if you can't help yourself. Be careful who you are and what you do." Maria warmly reminded him

In a few days, Ivan had left the small town where he'd spent his entire life up to this point, taking the dirt road to Magnolia. (Of course, with his sense of direction, it would take many more years before he would actually lay eyes upon the city…)

Trivia:

A guild would once bemoan and sing
About how from her sacred veil did spring
Of storm and flash, a monstrous thing!
His name - Ivan, the Thunder King.

His thunder roared across the land,
And none who dared and fought could stand -
Against the wizard's mighty hand.

Lightning he had being firmly taken
To his voice, Thunder has always awakened.

Gather heroes, sound the drums!
The Thunder King comes!
The Thunder King comes....
latest

1555489-bigthumbnail.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Rosalie Ann Keller (Nickname Rose)

Race
Human

Guild
Red Dawn

Occupation
Bartender

Tier
C class

(OP)Birthday
June 9

(OP)Gemstone
Alexandrite

(OP)Zodiac Sign
Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics
-

Guild Mark/Location?
Upper Right thigh

Appearance
Rosalie stands at 5' 1" and weighs 104 lbs. Her orange hair reaches her chin while her brown eye's sparkle with hope and excitement. Soft features adorn her face giving her a gentle look. Usually you will find Rosalie in a dress that reaches just above her knees with flats. In the winter and fall though she switches to long sleeved shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality
||
Out-going||Nice||Kind||Emotional||Hyper Active||Athletic||Hot-Headed||

Strengths
Fast - Rosalie is light on her feet and very fast. She tends to out run most people.
Above Average Sword Skill - Rosalie trained for months to be able to wield a sword at an above average skill.
Intelligent - Though not the smartest person Rosalie does have a slightly above average intelligence.

Weaknesses
Weak Body Strength - Even with her sword training Rosalie never really focused on strength but instead focused on speed.
Too kind - Rosalie will easily let an enemy even if they are pure evil. If they saw they will never do it again or that they only did it for someone else Rosalie will let them go out of pity.
Emotional - Rosalie's can go from being really happy to sad in a matter of seconds. You push the right buttons and Rosalie might just drop her guard.
Hot-Headed - Even if she's kind Rosalie has a quick temper and can get mad very fast if you do one thing wrong.

(OP)Talents
-

(OP)Fears
Losing her loved ones
Drowning
Forgetting everything she knows

(OP)Inabilities
-

(OP)Allies
-

(OP)Enemies
-

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability
Celestial Spirit Magic - Rosalie is able to summon celestial spirits from the celestial realm to either fight with her or help her with certain tasks.

Spells
Celestial Summons - At the moment Rosalie has two golden keys and 5 silver keys.​
Gold Key's - Leo the Lion and Sagittarius the Archer
Silver Key's - Draco the dragon, Lupus the Wolf, Leo Minor the Lion Cub, Vulpeculae the Fox, and Caeli the Sculptor's Chisel​
Multiple Summon's - Rosalie is currently able to have one Gold key and 2 silver key's open at a time.
Urano Metria - Currently Rosalie only knows the spell but, she is working on getting stronger enable to cast it.​

(OP)Specialties
-

(OP)Weapons
Bow

img-thing
Sword

Katana-Blue-AW-1754.jpg

(OP)Charms
-

(OP)Armor
Quest armor

f308dc68f6e8ca12bcfe1d1c15733536.jpg

OTHER

(OP)History
Rosalie doesn't remember her past. The first thing she remember's is showing up at the guild in her armor with a sword and set of key's on her hips. As well as a bow and quiver on her back.

Key's

Gold
Leo the Lion

latest
Sagittarius the Archer

latest

Silver
Draco the Dragon

dragon_cave_light_art_94937_3840x2400.jpg
Lupus the Wolf

Wintersnow%2BMate.png
Caelum the Sculptor's Chisel

latest
Leo Minor the Lion Cub

xaqivo2no.jpg
Vulpeculae the Fox

kitsune_chan_render_by_nekoryocatsan-d5lfvvc.png
latest

I like the Leo Minor :) Cute and creative!

GENERAL

Name: Sorena Delia
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: left collarbone; orange in color
Appearance:
View attachment 112436
Personality: Sorena is sometimes quiet and shy, but she really opens up to her friends. She is also loyal and protective. If a friend is hurt, she will top at nothing to make it right.
Strengths: Fire
Weaknesses: water, motion sickness
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fire Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Fire Dragon's Roar
Fire Dragon's Claw
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Fire Dragon's Wings Attack
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

Name: Alura Courier
Guild: Colombo
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right hand
Appearance:
View attachment 112973
Personality: Alura loves to read and has always loved stargazing, which made her want to become a Celestial Wizard.
Strengths: Research
Weaknesses: Losing her Keys, can summon only one Celestial Spitit at a time.
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Celestial Wizard
Spells: Keys

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER
Pending.png

Please add which celestial keys Alura has possession of :)
Sorena is APPROVED.

*slides in character bio*

If there's any problems at all (particularly with her magic), let me know and I'll fix it.
also this is the first female character I've made in approximately ten thousand years, praise the sun

Possible TWs: eye/body horror

- IMAGE -

GENERAL

Name: Sashi Wraith
Guild: Colomba
Tier: C-Tier

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Her refusal to indulge in self-pity or coddle other people (mental); the damaged left half of her face (physical).
Guild Mark/Location?: Stamped onto the side of her neck; dark pink in colour.
Appearance: Detailed description included at the Charahub link above.
To summarize-- a trim physique, dollish fashion sense, and dark scarring on the left half of her face. The sclera of her left eye has blackened where magic ruined it. She no longer keeps it covered by her hair, however.
Personality: Composed. Her quiet nature is not indicative of shyness, but rather seems haunted by something. Nice enough, but bluntly honest and a bit of a pessimist. She is not perturbed by much and draws on a combination of logic and empathy to give others advice when they come to her with problems, as they often do. Many find her to be a little odd until they get to know her.

Strengths:
+ Composure
+ Intellect & perception
+ Negotiating
+ Speed & stealth

Weaknesses:
- Control of magic
- Physical prowess
- Light (or other "pure") magic
- Combat in general (does not use weapons)

Talents: Memory retention, unsettling people without saying anything, sneaking up on people
Fears: Loss of self-control, her allies coming to harm, being responsible for this harm, loss of her remaining eye
Inabilities: Social extroversion
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Caster Magic - Darkness Magic - "Shadow Wrath/Wrath Magic"
Spells: Only one, simply known as Wrath.
Her body draws in Ethernano from the surrounding area and, once filling her primary origin to maximum capacity, explodes outwards in destructive waves of dark energy that burn and erode anything they touch. It's an area attack and difficult to avoid, but certain opponents can withstand it. The shadows on her body appear unnaturally dark at all times.

** This is not an ability she can control. Her body absorbs Ethernano faster when under stress, but otherwise it builds up over the course of weeks regardless. As such, she is generally deemed unfit to be a mage-for-hire and just works around the guild (though if I could find her an ally with light/holy/sealing magic, she'd be able to go adventuring).

OTHER

History: All that's known is how Sashi came to join Colomba. A town in south Fiore was having problems with "dark magic disturbances" in a nearby forest. They sent out a job request, and some Colomba wizards responded. Among them was a light magic user. So, when they entered the forest and found the source of the problem, they had no problems subduing her-- a small girl, utterly possessed by her own magic, a black tarlike substance dripping from her orifices and eating away until half her face appeared withered, almost dead-looking. They brought her back to the guild to be nursed to health and monitored for any future problems. Over time, Sashi integrated with the guild, viewing them as her family. However, she cannot recall her life before meeting them, and so she has no idea why she was in that forest in the first place.
latest

*looks left, then looks right* ........ I'm just gonna put this here ^-^

Name: Chronoa.

Race: Human.

Guild: Red Dawn.

Tier: C - Tier.

Birthday: November 23rd.

Gemstone: Amethyst.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: Determined to help those in need, is very caring of her friends.

Guild Mark/Location?: Red Dawn, purple in color, located on top of her left hand.
nvr2x3.png

Appearance: Chronoa stand's at five foot, three inches tall, aside from what she's already seen wearing in her image, which includes an enchanted corset that makes her midsection look literally like an hourglass and a purple skirt gown... thing... she has purple 'genie' shoes that are gold trimmed with small points at the ends that have a slight curl.
hour_glass_goddess_speedpaint_by_sakimichan-d9bgm1d.jpg

Personality: Chronoa is very kind and wants nothing more than to help others when they need it, even if she's not the best suited for the task at hand. But that kind and caring attitude can change depending on the situation, Chronoa is known to be timid, shy even, but if her friends are in danger she'll do everything in her power to help them.

Strengths: Her Determination, willingness to help, quick to forgive, confident in her abilities.

Weaknesses: Quick to forgive, seeing the good in people even when they themselves say it's not there.

Talents: she knows how to sing, play piano, and dance, though she's way to shy to and timid to show her talents.

Fears: The dark, being along in the dark, not being 'alone' in the dark, being on stage.

Inabilities: Can't talk to a crowd of people.

Allies: Good Guys!

Enemies: Bad Guys!

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Temporal Magic (Caster Type Lost Magic).

Spells: When Chronoa casts her spells, what appears like a golden transparent spell circle in the form of a clock is formed in front on her hand or hands.
2014-clock-3.jpg

Temporal Acceleration: Increase the user's speed, or a targeted persons speed to overwhelm an opponent and give the impression of super speed, can also increase an attack/spell or objects speed.

Temporal Deceleration - Reduces a target or objects speed, or users speed.

Temporal Freeze - The user freezes an opponent, spell or object in a crystal like clear bubble of frozen time for at least a dozen or so minutes while the user moves freely, they could also freeze time in a general or large area in a large time bubble to give the illusion the user is teleporting (or time traveling, heh-heh) since the user isn't affected by the spells effects. The user can also allow others to be unaffected, doing so, however, requires physical contact. Aside from time based attack spells, other spells and projectiles can't be used within the time bubble as they would freeze the second they loose contact with the user, and if the bubble were to 'pop' the spells or projectiles would lose any momentum they had when they lost contact with their user, however if a spell or projectile was fired into a time bubble, which would cause it to 'pop' faster than it would on it's own, the spell/projectile would keep it's momentum and continue on to strike it's target, giving them little time to evade.

Temporal Shield - The user creates a crystal clear dome like wall of frozen time that stops, or in rare occurrences, deflects anything that comes into contact with it, acting as a barrier. This has it's limits, if a mage were powerful enough, their spells could potentially shatter the barrier.

Temporal Missiles - User creates multiple crystal clear spear like frozen shards of time that can be launched at and hone in on an opponent, when they connect they impact with brute kinetic force before shattering into nothing.

Temporal Blast - User fires a crystal clear orb of frozen time from their hands that can either impact or hit near an opponent before erupting with a concussive shockwave blast as the air ripples from the orb of frozen time shattering.

Temporal Construct - The user can create objects, tools or weapons out of frozen time, with a crystal clear like appearance.

Age Manipulation - Speed up, Slow or stop the effects of time on a person or object, she's subconsciously using this ability 24/7, stopping herself from aging.

Temporal Rewind - User rewinds time from a few seconds to minutes, doing so is no problem for the user, but if they were to rewind hours or in extreme cases days into the past, its much more difficult. The user can alter and 'fix' the past when they go back to the past (i.e. repair damaged objects, Temporal Healing (stopping someone from getting hurt, or resurrect the dead by stopping them from dying before returning to the present where they were before they rewound time) This spell is incredibly taxing the father back the user goes, and can have untold consequences, either for better, or for worse. It takes a lot of concentration and energy to go back hours, more so for days, and the user can only move about, change or observe in what's usually in a large general area from where she cast her spell.

Specialties: Though the limit of Chronoa's rewind spell can only go back a few days, four at most, if she were to have a picture, she could concentrate, focus in on it, and go back many years to the time and place the picture was taken, but even this has limitations, the picture she's trying to focus on cannot be altered otherwise it wont work, and she can only go back as an invisible observer within the general area the picture was taken and watch as events play out.

Weapons: Aside from the ones she creates, none.

Charms: Her corset, aside from the obvious enchantment that makes it look like an endless hourglass, its properties help her control her temporal spells.

Armor: Aside from her clothing, None.

OTHER

History: ???.

Theme:
Pending.png

"Temporal Rewind - User rewinds time from a few seconds to minutes, doing so is no problem for the user, but if they were to rewind hours or in extreme cases days into the past, its much more difficult. The user can alter and 'fix' the past when they go back to the past (i.e. repair damaged objects, Temporal Healing (stopping someone from getting hurt, or resurrect the dead by stopping them from dying before returning to the present where they were before they rewound time) This spell is incredibly taxing the father back the user goes, and can have untold consequences, either for better, or for worse. It takes a lot of concentration and energy to go back hours, more so for days, and the user can only move about, change or observe in what's usually in a large general area from where she cast her spell."

If you recall from the cannon anime, Ultear had the ability to rewind time. This however, took massive strains on her body and nearly killed her. Rewinding time is a massive feat'. Please either limit this to a few seconds, or remove it entierly.
Thanks ♥

GENERAL

Name:
Rayner Von Emmerich
Race: Demon
Birthday: July 10
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location?:
Right side of his neck, just under the ear.

Appearance:
bd39d747113d516f88d9845f3da8b39e.jpg

Personality:

Rayner enjoys the carefree lifestyle of a guild mage. Drinking, partying, and pranks are the highlights of his day. Never one to act responsible, Rayner rarely takes his responsibilities at the guild seriously. His chores and daily training often go neglected, much to the ire of his fellow guild mates.
Strengths: Rayner is a joyous person. His charisma allows him to befriend most people with ease and with little effort. This trait allows him to assimilate into a crowed of strangers and lull them into a sense of companionship. Rayner can build a lifelong friendship with even the most staunch of foes, a tactic he often uses to avoid fighting.
Weaknesses: Rayner is brash and often too trustworthy, traits that have bitten him in the ass more than once. His uncontrollable gambling has cost him is pride and clothes on more than one occasion. Many cities within Fiore will deny him entrance due to his outstanding gambling debts.
Beside his gambling addiction, Rayner is not the best of fighters. His ability to fight is not in question, instead his lack of a drive to fight is so abysmal he would prefer to run than face his assailant. He can take it, but lacks the heart to dish it out in most situations.

Talents:
Rayner is an excellent conversationalist
A Talented swordsman.
A powerful mage.
A steadfast friend, to even those he just became acquainted to.

Fears:
Losing his friends.
Being alone.
Running out of hooch.
Losing his lucky dice.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability:

d5a9a07d06c6fc4f5c94984bba4702b5.jpg

Demonic Takeover:
When pressed and without any alternatives, Rayner will change into a bestial form. This form is in a sense his true self. A creature that reveals his innermost self. A form he fears greatly, and almost refuses to show to anyone. All of his physical attributes are enhanced greatly while in this form.

Physical Capabilities:
Because Rayner is a demon, his body is much more resilient than that of a normal human. Aside from his enhanced durability, Rayner posses enhanced stamina and strength. Despite his size, Rayner posses strength that far surpasses normal individuals. His speed, stamina, and reflexes resemble that of a feral beast. In rare instances Rayner will go all out in a fight, thus allowing him to stand even against mages that far out rank him, if only in physical combat.

Spells:

Bomb Curse Magic:
Rayner can create and remotely detonate bombs through direct contact with any surface. Foes that come into contact with Rayner are likewise cursed, and become bombs themselves. The intensity of the explosions vary but are often on a grand scale.

Bomb Orb:
Rayner can trap any object or person into a highly sensitive orb, that when disturbed explodes. The size of the orb largely depends on the object/person trapped within. Contact with his own body will not cause the orb to detonate.

Landmine Curse:
As the name suggest Rayner can leave behind a series of magic circles that form when he comes into contact with the ground. These cursed mines are invisible and detonate remotely or from direct contact. These mines can be placed on any surface and can stack upon each other causing an even more deadly explosion. There is no limit to how many mines Rayner can place at once, and there for can even be placed during combat with ease.

Smoking Fists:
Rayner can create explosions from his own body. One favored use of this ability is to add an explosive force to his own punches. Once his fist makes contact with his opponent, his opponent must take into account two separate explosions. the first initial hit from his punch, and the curse that is left behind from contact.

Smoking Aces:
Rayner grabs a handful of whatever is available, from rocks, pebbles, to sand and flings them at his foe. These small but cursed objects exploded like firecrackers in mid flight. Depending on the objects used, shrapnel can become more deadly than the explosions themselves.

Flash Bang:
As the name suggest Rayner can create a non lethal flash bang out of any object. Useful in annoying his fellow guild members, or to create a diversion for him to escape combat.

Imploding Grenada:
Rayner curses an object and creates a lethal grenade. Unlike a normal outward explosion, this spell pulls all objects inward towards the center of the first implosion. Seconds after the first implosion, a secondary explosion expels all objects outward.

Grand Finale:
Rayner turns himself into a massive bomb that explodes with such force that can level an entire city. This spell is one Rayner will likely never use, for the cost of casting this spell is his own life.

Weapons:
A beautifully inscribed sword of exceptional quality, won in a card game.

Armor:
Finely crafted armor that shows off his flashy side.

OTHER

History:

Like all demons Rayner was created by unnatural means. He was not born, but created in a lab. Nothing more than an experiment that just went right. He was not the first of his kind to be created by Dr. Welch, but he was the last. Dr. Welch was a deeply disturbed man, a man whose greed drove him to commit terrible taboos. Welch longed for position and power, but lacked the abilities to acquire it himself. Instead he created slaves to do his bidding, and commit his crimes. For years Welch perfected his craft of creating demons, although his exact methods of doing so were lost.

Welch had earned the ire of almost every guild in Fiore, including that of Titanos. Many villages became desolate ruins because of his creations. Though not all conformed to his will so easily. Rayner was one of those few exceptions. When Rayner was created he felt fear and confusion for the first time. He was meant to be Dr. Welch's crowing creation, but ultimately became his undertaker.

In the beginning Rayner's abilities were untested and uncontrollable. Dr. Welch subjected him to torturous tests, even going as far as to pit him in combat against his own kind. Demons were created one after the other in order to develop and hone Rayners abilities. These demons were flawed, and were never meant to be anything more than bodies to be blown to bits.

Months of killing his own kind forced him to abandon his emotions and become a husk, void of fear or sadness. He knew only the sounds of his explosions, and the deafening crack of his bombs. When Dr. Welch was confident enough in his creation, Rayner was given his first mission. A simple task to further test his abilities. His task was to destroy a village, a task that should have been simple and easy.

Instead of doing what he was ordered to do, his curiosity got the better of him. Rayner ventured into the village were he discovered the joys of gambling for the first time. He was hooked from the first throw if the dice. LAdy luck was on his side that night, and he walked away with a pocket full of coins. Coins he all but lost the following day.

Rayner forgot his task and began to visit the village each day, and at night tucked away into the woods to await the morning. He learned how to laugh as he made his first friends. As he observed his gambling companions, he learned to bluff and lie, thus furthering his skills. Rayner was like a sponge, absorbing everything he learned there. It was the first time he ever felt joy and satisfaction.

The villagers were suspicious of him at first, but quickly accepted him as one of their own. When asked his name for the first time he had no answer to give them, so they gave him a name. He took up residence with a family who offered him room and board in exchange for labor. He was alive again, these people had filled his hallow husk with so many emotions he couldn't begin to repay them, but his joy would be short lived.

Dr. Welch had allowed him to enjoy his brief time among the village before setting his demons to fetch his prized creation. Rayner was confronted by his kin, and again he felt fear and shame. He had gone against his purpose, and neglected his task. He knew punishment awaited him, and knowing that left him crippled with fear. Like a beaten dog all he could do was stand and watch as the village was turned to ash before him. He had the strength and the ability to save them, to fight back. the memory of doing nothing to save those people will haunt him forever.

As Rayner was being subjected to torture by his creator, he felt rage and anger for the first time. The screams of his dying friends filled his heart and mind. Something inside of him changed, like a nerve that just wouldn't stop throbbing. His mind went blank, and when he awoke the facility where he was created was a smouldering ruin. Fire ravaged the interior, and corpses littered the ground in masses of flesh and gore. He escaped the burning facility and returned to the only other place he knew.

He wallowed in sorrow for what felt like an eternity among the rubble that was the village. He did not move, nor eat or sleep for days, only kneeling in the ashes of the village. After sometime mages from Titanos stumbled across the village and found him. When questioned where he was from, he tearfully responded with "From here," as he held a pile of muddied ash in his hands.

The mages had their suspicions about him, for they knew he was not human, but the sorrow that was clear on his face made them feel pity for him. He was taken back to their guild; half a prisoner he was watched and guarded as he was allowed to recover. After several days of being questioned and answering them truthfully, the guild thought it best he be supervised indefinitely. He was inducted into the guild where he could be monitored, but also be put to good use.

At first Rayner was seen as a nuisance; a dangerous outsider. Frustrated at being shunned, Rayner lashed out the only way that he could. He played harmless pranks on his guild mates almost daily. Flash bangs in the toilets, fireworks in the dorms in the middle of the night, are just a few to name. It took years, but Rayner slowly began to earn Titanos's trust. He has recently been allowed to go on missions without supervision, and some have taken a liking to him, and even invited him along on joint missions.​
latest

naoto_coloring_by_stellarita-d5cyj9z.png

Fuyumine Naoto from DOGS: Bullets & Carnage​

embed.php

"Atonement is everlasting, but I will never give up. My name is Sarah Pepper, and I've killed people. If you are scared, you may leave me, hate me, whatever. I will save you if you need it, no matter what."
[spoili]
tumblr_mgsj2opQrP1rsztyoo1_250_zpse15b78d8.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Name:
Sarah Pepper

Race:
Human

Guild:
Titanos

Wizard

Tier:
C

Birthday:
June 30th​

Gemstone:
Alexandrite

Zodiac Sign:
Gemini
embed.php

"I will protect you. I will fight for justice, no matter what."
[spoili]
tumblr_mgqif75DTM1rsztyoo2_250_zps5fee17dc.gif~c200
[/spoili]

Guild Mark/Location?:
Stomach, left side, Silver

Appearance:
superthumb.gif

Blue-black hair and standing at 6' 5" makes her appear to be an imposing figure. She is also fairly muscled due to her past training, and a scar over her chest can be seen when she wears v-necked shirts or tank tops. She tends to wear pants and plain shirts. She usually wears a knife at her side as well.

Personality:
Focused and determined, Sarah is the type that is usually terrifying when you don't know her. She looks angry and aggressive, but that is mostly just her face. In reality, she's gentle and compassionate. She's far more empathetic than people would think of an ex-assassin, and she's still working on ridding herself of that label. In battle, she's ruthless, but won't kill unless necessary. She's also always eager to help her fellow guild mates or other people. She's often known for doing low level jobs just to help people out.

She's secretive about her past, but when asked directly, she'll admit to it. She views it as a growing experience, rather than a regret. Even though she was responsible for many deaths and killed many people. She's not fazed by much, and is always eager to be a shoulder to cry on.

Strengths:
Stoic
Experienced in the Underworld
Physically Strong
High Mobility

Weaknesses:
-Cute Things (Will drop everything to take care of cute things).
-Her Paper Body spell is the only paper spell that is able to be cut, burned, or vulnerable to normal paper weaknesses.
-She's trained to ambush and weaken enemies. She's no good in a normal arena fight.
-High endurance, her magic uses very little magic with the exception of Indigo Seal.

Talents:
Singing
Cooking
Strategy Games

Fears:
Slipping Back Into Her Old Ways
Being Too weak to Protect What Matters

Inabilities:
Playing Instruments
To Kill

Allies:
Anyone Kind

Enemies:
Any and All Dark Guilds
embed.php

"Please do not hate me, but my magic was designed for assassination. Never forget that."
[spoili]
tumblr_mgsj2opQrP1rsztyoo3_250_zps1cfa642e.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Ability:
Paper Blizzard

A Caster type magic related to use of paper. It allows the user to create and control multicolored sheets of papers for various effects. The Magic mainly offers a wide range of offensive abilities, but it is also capable of defense, escape, and imprisonment. The user can also morph their body into paper as well. A skill they can utilize to increase maneuverability and avoid damage. The sheets of paper used in this Magic are small and square-shaped and change color depending on the spell that the user has chosen. Unlike regular paper, the sheets are durable in a sense that they don't burn and can withstand attacks, except for when Paper Body is used.

Spells:
Gray Seal- by putting up a hand, A large paper shield can be put up between Sarah and her opponent. It is not able to be burned, but can be cut with a sharp sword. Sarah claims that this paper has the character for God of Protection on the paper when she does this, but like the other moves, no one can see the markings.

Paper Body- Sarah turns into small sheets of paper and is vulnerable only to fire or cutting, but moves very quickly. If the sheets stick to an enemy, they are poisoned. This move has no 'God Markings'.

Indigo Seal- by wrapping an enemy in paper, she makes them see whatever will hurt them the most. Be it lost love, a hurt friend, or a future without them. In order to set this up, a circle of small papers need to be set up in a circle. This move does no physical damage. It is the 'God of Fear and Pain'. This move typically drains a lot of her magic, but after it is done she can use what her enemy saw against them. The purpose is to shorten the battle by allowing her to make a critical blow. Her paper prevents her from attacking the enemy while they are in Indigo Seal, so she has to wait for it to finish.

Red Seal- By turning the paper red, it is imbued with fire element. If placed on the ground, it shoots up jets of flame and paper. If placed on an enemy, it makes them weaker to fire attacks. If removed, it can cause burns on the victim. This is the 'God of Fire'.

White Seal- By turning the paper white, it is imbued with ice. By throwing it into the air, the paper turns into spiked balls of ice and explodes out paper after they are dismissed. When placed on the target, they become weaker to ice attacks. When removed by the target, they are covered with a small amount of ice. This is the 'God of Tundras'.

Brown Seal- By turning the paper brown, the paper is given an earth element. If thrown at the target like a knife, it has the weight of a 100 pound boulder and when it hits it scatters brown paper on the target. When placed on the target, the target is weakened to earth type attacks. When removed by the target, their limbs become twice as heavy. This is the 'God of Mountains'.

Yellow Seal- By turning the paper yellow, it is infused with electric energy. When blown into the air, the paper explodes into a flash of electricity that scatters paper and damages anyone in the blast zone. When the paper is stuck to the target, they become weaker to electric attacks. When removed by the target, the target receives an electric shock.

Passive Paper Seals- the more paper attached to an enemy, the worse the effect that will happen when the paper is removed by the target. It takes about ten to get the point where removing the seals would cause more damage than letting them remain. The seals can only be removed with their opposite element magic.

Specialties:
Ambushing
Traps

Weapons:
A small knife she keeps at her side at all times. It has no interesting qualities.

Armor:
None

embed.php

"I am Titanos, I carry their will and trust in me!"
[spoili]
tumblr_mgsj2opQrP1rsztyoo8_250_zps8fc00803.gif~c200
[/spoili]
History:
Sarah's father was part of a dark guild before she was ever born. He was famous for his high body count on missions and his willingness to do whatever needed to be done, and perhaps then some. Naturally, when his daughter simply appeared one day, she was inducted into the guild and served alongside her father. When her methods were similar to her father, no one questioned it. Sarah was dropped at her father's feet when she was young, the product of a one night stand that her father barely remembered, but her talent in magic had to be genetic.

And it was. She became a grim reaper of sorts, appearing on the battlefield and watching as enemies blew themselves up or collapsed after trying to peel off the pieces of paper. If they weren't dead by then, she'd finish off anyone who looked even still alive with her knife.

Then, she was ordered to destroy an orphanage on her own when she was sixteen. She didn't even flinch as her magic destroyed the building with all those children inside. As she did so, a mage from the council attacked her and she fought him to a draw. Both were exhausted, barely standing. Then the mage asked why she did what she did. Why didn't she care about who her work killed.

She responded that she was afraid of her father, and that being the grim reaper was the only way she'd get praise from him. She admitted that she didn't want to kill the children in the orphanage, but if she didn't she'd fear for her life. The mage explained that he'd emptied it to use it as bait for the dark guild Sarah worked for. Sarah cried, relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about more blood on her young hands. The mage told her to become a spy for him, and she worked with the council to destroy her guild.

When the raid on the dark guild happened, there was no one left alive. Sarah had killed them all, and offered herself as prisoner. The mage defended her, claiming that she was his spy and her cover had been blown. It was enough to get her off on a light sentence, and when she left prison at age eighteen, she decided to join a guild and work towards atonement. Her time alone in her cell left her time to reflect and think about her second chance at life.

She joined the most powerful light guild in order to change how people view her and someday to become a council enforcer and try to help people like how she was helped. To this day, she hasn't killed anyone since the slaughter of her dark guild, "Devil's Heart". She earned the title of 'Heart's Slayer'.

Theme Song:
latest

Shower me in baby blueeee ♥

@Ali @Akashi
mooonwaifu.png

"Yawning? Sleep is for the Weak. Heh...Very well, lets get this over with.."

Name: Alma Kregan

Age: 18 - Gender: Female - Race: Human - Weight: 130lbs 58kg - Height: 5'7" (170cm)

Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Occupation: Guild Mage

Tier: **awaiting approval** Requesting B or BB depending, upon suggestion of Akashi
- Birthday: September 10th - Gemstone: Carnelian - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location?: Violet, Left forearm

Appearance:

moonwaifu2.png

"Fufufu..The night is young and full of Terrors? What do you think I am then?"

Personality:
"Huh, so I'm the bad Sister? Yeah, you're right.."

Alma has a fairly antagonistic, if not dispirited attitude. A bit of a Cocky smart ass, dominating and cruel. She is not very honest, crude, and perhaps borderline Psychotic or sycophantic. Largely the result of her Father, Mithos, all but leaving. Before that she was largely a sweet girl. Her inferiority complex in regards to her former partner, and the situation with her sister lead to a breakdown of this aspect. Fairly Fashionable with and eye for style. Sadly outside of her job and street smarts...shes fairly dumb.

Unlike her father however, Alma doesn't have problems dealing with society, or at least the more underhanded elements of it. Knowing how to "talk the talk", as it were. Though not all of that personality is gone, while a..bit..uh..handful, she unlike her father isn't Amoral, and has feelings of guilt and regret, often trying to show some kindness when it suits her. Willing to cook, or barter for better deals with shop keeps, with little to no complaint, or even being asked to do so. Tends to not be selfish or stingy.

Maybe a bit of a dishonest sort, she responds well to praise. Can be arrogant at times, complaining company, but as quickly can feel bad for her actions, or will seek to repair a situation, or at leas have the presence of mind to not make it worse. Unless thats her goal. Given her stress, insomnia and family situation, shes a mean drunk, rather cranky when woken up, and hates mornings. Loves the night and land travel. Getting her on a ship willingly takes a bit of violence, trickery or a sleeping potion. Is known to hug her younger sister at times, or ruffle her hair depending on the situation, to comfort, or annoy the girl, depending.. Unfortunately she has a tendency towards ultra-violent behavior and abuse to those around her, normally without considering it, if not briefly enjoying it.

A rather strange note, is given her Insomnia, she's known to sing while others are sleeping or trying to, for such an ill tempered woman, its said her singing is much softer than her spoken voice.

Pros: Helpful, fashionable, sharing, reliable, cares, street smarts and Singing.

Cons: Rude, arrogant, violent, picking, dumb, taunting and dishonest.

Strengths: Hand to Hand, Speed, Magic capability, Endurance, Physical power and night vision.

Weaknesses: Water, Ice, weapon based combat, fragile pride, Stamina and Insomnia.

Talents: Singing, Fashion, sewing and cooking. "Surprised huh.."

Fears: "...wha..zzZzz...no..not the..bath..I'll sink..Zzzz..throw Lucy in..heh.."

Water, water based travel Ice landscapes. Being abandoned by her sister. Being alone, and always being inferior to Arba.

Inabilities: Given her Blessing, Earth Magic seems to be her only capability. She tends to not fair well in aquatic or solidly frozen enviroments as a result. Cannot Swim.

Allies: Family, "Shut up...I'm here, heh.., sorry I'm late.."

TBD

Enemies: TBD

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Earth Magic, Iron Rock, and Spica Adept.
Spells:
Iron Rock Wall

Rock Avalanche

Iron Rock Fist

Talus

Stalagmite Needles: Multiple long spikes of rock form from the ground, after Alma places her hands upon the ground and calling for the spell. Number of spikes is dependant upon rank, as is the size.

Spica Hole

Diver

Spica Lock

Iron Rock Fragmentation: Causing a local section of rock to lift and compress, it explodes after a point, scattering rock shards. The power of this ability is judged by focus and time in perperation.

~~~Additional if approved Rank~~~

Iron Rock Wall: Continuous Formation

Spica Lock

Great Eruption: In Many ways like Rumbling Mt. Fuji , minus it has a red blast, and is many times smaller and weaker in its current state.

Golem Empact: In many ways like Iron Rock Fist , though less ornate and smaller, given the way in which the arm moves in a more sweeping movement, as if to be an irritated giant slaping a fly, it can be assumed, more lies to this technique, than Alma has uncovered.

Furture spells possible.

Specialties: Blessed of Virgo - Given the glow to her eyes, and her fathers own skill with Heavenly Body Magic, it seems she was born with Favor from this celestial spirit, giving her accease, with training, spells from the spell tree of Spica. Other than this, the eyes as of yet seem to serve no other purpose, minus unnerving people at any rate.

History:
"Heh, funny. If you want to hear bounty stories or stuff go bother someone else."

Born to Allena and Mithos, Alma was the first child to the pair, with a confirmed affinity found early on for earth based magic. Because of the relative close age of Alma and her sister, Lucielle the pair got along rather well. While not a normal family, and with Mithos off doing who knows what, it was fairly happy. The family of four had many good times, and more than a few smiles. Hiraeth Seis wasn't as high up at the time, but its work was largely shifting to being more honest, though Alma knew little of this, and minus occasional visits, rarely seen the old leader.

Things were fairly normal. Until, she met Arba at least. On her 14th birthday and following in her fathers footsteps, Alma joined the Guild. Where she met a girl only two years her senior in terms of membership...but one that was much more skilled. Anything Alma could do Arba could do better, this took its toll, with the girls own personality rubbing off negatively on Alma. Because of her failings, Alma took to minor abuses of her sister, Lucielle. Mostly picking on her, or some minor violence.

At least until her mother died. With this, her father's near abandonment, of the family, Alma took it upon herself to care for her darling sister. Though it was a task she wasn't ready for. As a result of this, at times relations worsened. In the end Alma would sit back and watch things unfold, or she would feel a bit guilty and try to comfort her sister. Things took another bump for Alma, as Arba was ranked higher and higher, by the end of the year, she would be the master of the guild, with no real need for Alma to be around. Alma would in turn, walk her own path, moving slowly up the ranks, all the while still praising her former partner, while internally being highly jealous of her. Alma Developed Insomnia as a result of this stress.

Following in her fathers footsteps yet more, Alma took up some involvement in the less..reputable work of the group. She had attempted to mostly keep her sister out of this line of work, or at least to delay it. But "Lucy" always had her own ideas. Enlisting with the guild at 16, as ignorant of things as their mother had been. For now Alma seems to really not have any purpose, choosing to just wait and see, what will be, will be. Singing Lullibyes from her mother, she half looks forward to what her sister will do.
[/fieldbox]
Voice:

latest

You may change her tier to "YELLOW TIER - B" :)

GENERAL

Name:
Theodore Bellfrost (Theo)
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Tier: C (Requesting B)

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Grey eyes the color of blued steel.

Guild Mark/Location?:
Right bicep

Appearance:
8eb65ddd21b0a51488abd6335a8a8bc7.jpg

Personality:
Theo has developed a cold demeanor due to his illness. Being stricken with a disease that ravages his body, it became increasingly hard to see the silver lining in life. Despite this one fact, Theo never truly gave up. He strives to survive each day, to breath one more breath into the world. Not because he wants to live, but because he fears death. His disease is incurable, although an expensive experimental drug allows him a few more years. The sheer price of this medicine is what largely influenced his decision in joining Hiraeth Seis.

Strengths:
Excellent swordsmanship.
Talented fighter.
Exceptional magic abilities.

Weaknesses:
A disease that effects his lungs causing him constant pain, and shortness of breath on a good day. After several minutes of fighting, Theo will begin to cough up blood.

Fears:
Death.
Suffocating.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability:

Iron Make Magic:
Theo can form iron and shape it to his will, like all Maker Magic casters. Likewise Theo can manipulate iron already present in his surroundings.

Spells:
Iron Shield:
Theo cast a sign instantly forming a mass of iron in front of him, serving as a shield against attacks.

Iron Pike:
A solid mass of Iron is shaped into that of a spear, and hurled at his foes with significant force. The amount of Pikes hurled at once vary in size depending on the total number being formed. The more Pikes he cast, the thinner and weaker they become.

Iron Shards:
Hundreds of paper thin iron blades are hurled at his foes. Most will shatter upon impact, though that only increases the amount of damage done to his unguarded target.

Iron Chains:
Like the name suggests, Theo can bind his foes in iron chains. The durability of these chains depend upon their length, and how much energy was expended in their creation.

Iron Fists:
Theo encases his fists in iron. Simple yes, but ultimately very effective.

Iron Body:
Theo covers himself in a layer of iron, that acts like a suit of armor. The magical properties of the iron allow him to freely move within the armor without sacrificing his maneuverability; however, so long as he maintains this spell, Theo can not cast any other spells.

Iron Tomb:
Theo cast a spell of free moving soft iron, that seems to behave more like a liquid. If a foe is caught within this spell, the iron begins to cover said person from head to toe, while at the same time increasing its density until it becomes solid iron.

Burning Iron:
Theo cast a spell that creates spears of red hot iron. The size, and amount of spears depend on the caster and how much energy he wants to pour into the spell. These spears are simply lengths of iron that look as if they've just been pulled from a furnace.

Sword Techniques:
Theo carries with him a thick sword made from solid iron. Built to be more a hammer than a blade. The weight of the sword is quite unmanageable, and is swung in an awkward manner. The sword itself serves as a source of iron to be used as Theo sees fit. At anytime Theo can use the iron within his blade to not only change its shape and size, but turn it into an entirely different weapon altogether.

Graveyard of Swords:
Theo unleashes all of his magical energy to create a field of swords. These swords are each different in size and shape, although; all burn a crimson red as if they've been freshly pulled from the furnace. Theo can utilize any of these blades at anytime to attack his foe. Like a storm of crimson steel, these blades whirl around the battlefield burning and slicing any who are caught in their path.

Weapons:
A solid Iron sword.

OTHER

History:
Theo was born into a middle class family. Everything seemed like a dream back then. Like all children he was free from responsibility and the struggles of life. Those dreams quickly soured. Before his coughs became so severe, Theo took on an apprenticeship to a metallurgist, which was likewise an Iron Make Mage. His master taught him much and more about his craft. There was nothing more fulfilling than the sound of iron being shaped over an anvil, though he could not stand being close to the furnace long.

As his coughs became more severe in his teens, his master continued their training high in the mountains. Hoping the high elevation and frigid air would stave off Theo's unknown illness. Theo continued his studies for years to come, up until the point his illness left him bedridden. Blood gushed from his mouth, nose, and eyes without showing signs of stopping.

Theo was too afraid to accept death, and thus continued to fight each day for another breath. When hope was all but lost, a guild mage approached their mountain cabin, and spoke in length with Theo. The guild mage gave him a dose of medicine that seemed to reverse the effects of his disease, if but for a few hours. The mage warned him the effects would be short lived, and Theo would have to continue treatment for however long it would keep him alive.

The mage also offered him a position within his guild, a place where he could earn ample coin to pay for this experimental drug keeping him alive. Theo would serve this dark guild to the best of his abilities. Doing whatever crime or horror they demanded of him, all for the sake of one more breath.​
latest

You may have "YELLOW TIER - B"

@Ali @Akashi
Name: Methos Kregan

"Sometimes reasonable people, must do unreasonable things.."

Age: 36 - Gender: Male - Race: Human - Weigth: 185lbs (84 kg) - Height: 6'2" (188cm)

Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Occupation: Guild Mage

Tier: AA to S* - *awaiting approval* Suggested raiting from Akashi in those ranges.

Birthday: April 4th - Gemstone: Blood Stone- Zodiac Sign: Areis

PERSONAL/MENTAL

"Hmph..Fine, Listen well."

Guild Mark/Location?: Crimsom Red. Front of Right hand.

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Appearance:
a963bf75ac0c73835572316e41cdc395.jpg

Personality: Methos, is a typical "seen it all" world weary man. At first glance, and maybe in truth, he is irritable, lacking in social grace, quick to fight or bring down Discipline. Coarse and to the point with his speech, he never much liked the new "Limelight" The Guild has gained. Though ironically this "Cold Mystery Guy" nature he has about himself, often is well received, by the crowds and general public, much to his disappointment.

Unlike most higher ranked Wizards, Mithos doesn't mind working with lower ranks on jobs, or practicing his swordsmanship, or in a few rare cases hand to hand sparring. Something of a impromptu instructor in this regard, his lessons can be spontaneous. Given he doesn't mind being around the lower rankings, he has an insight most senior members of the guild lack. Rather than staying locked up in a lab or room he prefers to be out and about, and hates wasting time. Small talk is of little value with Mithos, as is pleasantries. Being to the point and direct, this often rubs some more, Noble personalities wrongly.

In the Wake of his wife, Allena's death the already Distant Instructor seems more so. While remembered for being loyal to the old Guild Master, Mithos now for the most part, unquestioningly follows Arba. In regards to positive aspects, Mithos was in spite of appearances, a loyal and loving family man in private. Having good relations with his daughter's, until his wife's untimely death. Those Bonds, largely are outside of rare occasions, seldom seen. As if a man possessed, Mithos marches ever onwards, towards unspoken goals and a sense of regret. While he believes what he is doing is correct, part of him feels terrible for his current actions, but, lacking other options, and an ignorance of what to do, he will press on.

Pros: Helpful - Loyal - Wise - Honest - Observant - steadfast

Cons: Rude - Upfront - Opinionated - Fanatical - Stubborn - impatient

Strengths: Hand to Hand Combat, Arcane Ability, Will, Swordsmanship, Endurance, Physical power, Stamina, knowledgeable and experienced.
Weaknesses: Jaded, tunnel vision, Poor social standing, betrayal, standard ranged combat, battles of attrition, amoral, distant toward most and his family.

Talents: Surprisingly is a good cook and if unorthodox, tutor.

Fears: Losing those he cares for, fighting those he cares for, losing focus (even though this may cost him the bigger picture.) losing purpose.

Inabilities: To let go of that which he loves. Specialization of Magic outside of Heavenly Body Magic, is limited to basics. While a skilled Swordsman, has yet to develop affinity with this magic, and may not be able to.

Allies:

Arba Grehel "..I will do as you command.."

Family "..Hmph.."

TBD

Enemies:

Arba Grehel "...but I don't have to trust you..."

TBD

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

"Stars fall...but do people rise..I wonder.."

Ability: Heavenly Body Magic

Spells:
Meteor Meteor

Grand Chariot Grand Chariot

Altairis Altairis

Sema Sema

Great Seperant: A variant of Grand Chariot, following the path of the serpent

Andromeda Chains: Using the Gravity and Magnetic effect of stars, this branch of Heavenly Body Magic, allows for a seemingly telekentic ability to move, or subtly direct small objects, such as projectils, away from Methos. Given it requires some awareness and concentration the effectiveness various upon the situation.

Aquarius Rain: A Random area of effect spell, dozens of small Magic Meteors. Methos places his left hand, alongside the right, pulling the two back and along his right side, as if prepairing a punch, focusing energy between his palms. Suddenly, a small diagram of the Aquarius Constellation, shall appear above Methos, Extending both hands foreward, the collection of energy spreads out into dozens of Magic Meteor's in a random direction blast.

Cleaving Claw: A laser like Beam, forms with a Focused chop, or swing of Methos Left or right hand, while the off hand is positioned alongside his chest, with fingers split into pairs and thumb tucked in. A Wide angle directed Energy Blade attack, it travels in a Arc covering more distance and getting weaker the further it travels, Effective Range is 30 yards. The Attack May come in Vertically or horizontally. Blade must be gripped by both hands, and the Constllation of Cancer will flash before Mithos, with two "stars" vanishing with each use.

Fallen Crown: Simular to Grand Chariot, its path of impact follows the 7 stars of the Corona. All fingers of the top hand are pointed out.

Northern Cross: Following the path of Crux, this attack has a twist, while the vertical line will strike the ground in a traveling barrage (IE one after the other), the Horizontal "Wings" do not. Rather, the set of five impacts come in from the horizon and have a limited ability to manuver in flight to "criss-cross" a region. If the attack has one means of predictability, it would be in the fact it must always impact from the north. Only Top hand's index finger, and the lower hands pinky are out.

Solar Flame: Simulair to Meteor, minus that it posts physical power in place of speed. If Meteor assaults with Quick and moderately powerful attacks, Solar Flame does the reverse. Slow yet exceptionally powerful physical attacks. It also somewhat increases personal gravity, making Methos more dense and able to take damage, while slowing his movement a great deal.

Eridanus: Raising both arms above his head, all fingers spread out, the constllation of Eridanus, the Great River, shall shine before Mithos. Following the path of orign for two dozen seals, a huge barrage will be unleashed, across a wide area. This Spell takes a great deal of time to prepair, even more than Sema. The Sky Darkens considerablly as clouds Churn around the local area, as if to annouce the Great River's "Flood".

Broken Wheel: A shorter Variant of the Grand Chariot, only the "Wheel" and its four seals appear. While less magic seals are avliable, the attack is spell is quicker to form

Pluto's Realm: Impacting both hands on the ground, a large pale blue circle will appear under a foe. After a short period of time, it explodes, dealing moderate amounts of Ice and Heavenly Magical Damage.

Chameleon: Taking both hands and forming two closed fists over one another, the Constalation of the Chameleon will Flash briefly, Cloaking him in invisibilty. While a hazy outline may be detected, it is not common. No offensive actions may be carried out during this time, working on principles of 7, the number of stars in the constellation, Chameleon is mostly useful for observation or escape. The Rules of 7 is, Seven Yards or Seven Minutes. Each Yard costs a minute. (may up the yardage depending on feedback.)

Weapons: Hokuto-No-Kami Tachi: A rather standard Katana Used to deal with minor foes or sparring pratice. Mithos oddly knows little in the way os Sword Magic, the blade is only noteable given its made of the Iron Ore from a real Meteor, containing traces of Steel, Graphite and Titanium the blade is exceptionally strong, but not too special.

Armor: Heavenly Body Gi. A special Garment made to allow for better use of Heavenly Body Magic.

OTHER

History:

"My Past huh? Get back to practice, your form is still garbage. If you have time for Chatter you have water for sweat.."

Outside of his family life, Mithos was a rather skilled Magician specializing in Heavenly Body Magic. Highly offensive oriented, and having terrible people skills giving his upbringing, he youth, and his parents unable to cope, found himself on his own, at a rather young age. In a world he didn't quite understand, Mithos could not hold down a typical job, and most Guilds, simply, had little to no use for him. This lead to the young Mage, 14 at the time, taking up studies on his own to train.

Given the need for work, that all living humans have, Mithos took up less than reputable work, most of the time dangerous, not too mention under paid.

Until one faithful day at the Age of 15, while guarding a local Gang Boss who happened to piss off the wrong people, Hiraeth Seis came to collect the Devi's Due. Largely not a match for the team sent, the Youth was one hell of an Annoyance, and safely got his boss outside of Town; Where he was dealt with. When the boy was questioned why his protection ended there, why he didn't lift a hand to help his employer.

"The Contract was to see him safely out of Town."; Was the simple Reply.

Pleased with this Hiraeth Seis offered him the one thing he needed, a Guild to belong, a purpose to serve, and most importantly, Gold.

Being partly well experienced if lacking in official instructions he made a partnership, that some termed, "The Devil and the Angel". His Partner Allena Grigor was one year his senior, and honestly somewhat out of place in the group. Either out of Ignorance, or stupidity, Allena often ignored the Seedier parts of the group and was not openly privy to the originations less reputable work. Allena was principally a white Magic Healer, and in most ways the total opposite of Mithos. Though the pair also shared much in common, at least with philosophy. Becoming the first source Mithos had to, willingly smile about.

Given his willingness to take on less reputable work, or any work in general, with seemingly no interest in Guild Politics it was no long before Mithos, would catch the eye of Former Guild Master, Darbar Trouw. Moving up the ranks slowly but surely, two years later he would have the resources to propose to Allena, perhaps the musings of two young adults, 17 and 18, but none the less a year later the Union would produce a screaming baby girl, Alma. And Two after that, Lucielle. Allena would temporarily retire from the guild as a result of this, in order to raise both Children, while Mithos would continue to work. Alma took much after her Father and Lucielle, her mother. While this made obvious favorites, the pair didn't suffer from neglect.

Happy with this situation, in spite of his, as always, grim appearance and attitude, Mithos would soldier on. As the years went on, he formed something of a respect for Darbar Trouw, and his attempts to lead the guild away, from a..certain, aspect of the past. Nearly 13 years later a number of shake-ups would arrive for Mithos. The first would be the Death of his wife, Re-instated nearly five years ago, the situation was rather murky. Simply put, her dead body was found at the front entrance, her life force snuffed out. Suspecting the council, given disagreements, they, she and Darbar were having on the future course, he never trusted the snobs, as he were to put it. Though the relationship between him and they never was stellar, now it was borderline hostile. Only his two daughters seemed able to calm his rage that day.

This in turn reinforced his desire to work with the lower Ranks of the guild, taking to missions solo or with the new groups, further widening the gap. Upon looking at Allena's personal effects, it seemed she wanted to retire, have more children and leave this all behind, and had planned to ask for Mithos to quit as well. Her notes contained more details, and concerns for the future, than even he realized she had. Becoming more distant from his children, he kept out on missions for the following year, even when fortunes would change. Being unable to face his daughters out of a sense of unease, the situation there slipped, from loving father, to almost total stranger, minus occasional talks, or money exchanges at least. This would affect both daughters in some manner, much to shame of Mithos.

Next, would be the sudden rise of Arba Grehel, a new mage who rose up the ranks quickly. While he didn't like the girl at all, even Mithos admitted readily she was a powerful Mage and Prodigy, among the first to acknowledge her as such. Initially Mithos in his wrathful sorrow did not accept her as the leader. Eventually, while having no seat, he would stand behind her at council meetings. To the disapproval of some.
While his official role was as adviser it seems he had some role or hidden hand in the latest events concerning the changes in the Guild. While not an enthusiast, he is a stalwart defender of Arba's in the Chambers, where insulting remarks are known to fly between him and some of the seniority.
Interestingly before his sudden about face, Mithos had the day before Challenged and fought Arba in a duel..which he lost, storming from the room in anger.

Currently he serves as an Adviser to Arba, working tirelessly towards an unknown goal, while still taking up jobs on behalf of The Guild. The only hint of what this may be, is the rare moments he can watch his daughters unaware, with slight smile to his face, saying to himself, "It all will be better soon."

META Possible story Spoiler Below. INFORMATION IS UNKNOW TO ALL BUT ARBA AND MITHOS.

The story to how this came to be is kept secret between the two, not even his daughters, or the senior guild members know of it. With the departure of Darbar, the still fresh death of his wife, and the promotion of Arba Grehel, Mithos was not in the least bit, pleased. Openly disparaging the group, and Arba, he wasn't able to build much traction, minus with the lower rankings, and some of the less reputable job givers. Taking up arms against her in single Combat, the end result was his defeat, and leaving from the room.

During one of his returns during the night, Mithos feeling rather restless wondered the Basement passages, finding a open door he had never seen before, plagued by curiosity, the proud Warrior Follows it. Coming face to face with the most unexpected site. Allena...encased in a green Lacrima Crystal. Shortly thereafter, footsteps and Arba Grehel was standing right beside him. Which was discomforting.

Immediately thinking to smite her down, he was stopped by the most curious of words. His Wife was not completely gone from this world, she could be brought back. That if he followed loyally, and helped Arba with a few simple problems, he could have even more. While the conversation was largely manipulative, persuasive on her end, his own was cutting, and consisted of replies fitting to himself. Though Ultimately when she turned to leave the room, he followed in lockstep. Helping carry out her goals, Mithos is fairly loyal, though his sense of judgment could be terribly wrong, a fact he is aware of.

Over the last three years, he has been, at least when not on missions, a common, if not imposing figure, behind the Lady. Hearkening some to compare him to a Guard Dog. Though Abra has helped Keep Mithos in check and pacified, given some of her more..unnatural abilities. Overall he follows with the sole hope of bringing his wife back, and making up all the wrong he has done to his daughters. He knows of note Alma is the most hurt by all of this. Lucielle, to his surprise has been the more stronger of the pair.

Extra: He has the Nickname Wife Beater by some figures that have known him at the magical games or within the Guild, much to his dismay. This was earned given the stubborn nature of his wife to not go down in serious sparrs, short of KO'ing her, the fact he doesn't go easy on women (or men) in battle, and one unfortunate accident at the magical games, where he accidentally punched a mayors wife in the face, while attempting to hit him. Which unfortunately caused the name to stick. His own appearance does not help matters, and this misconception is one that does somewhat bother him.

Voice:

latest

You are approved for "PINK TIER - S" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.