• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. I know that when I take a break from this site, I forget everything. It took me until today to figure out how to change text color.

Okay! Got a slightly better pic an I'll be honest, I didn't really notice the copious amount of chefs ^^; I'll gladly change up his occupation if something else is needed in Hiraeth Seis~

THE GUY FROM HOTARUBI NO MORI E. T.T all da sadnesssss.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Just a heads up. If you guys want your characters to have a special role within their guild, contact the guild master and ask!
Guilds need all kinds of people to do different things (not just work odd jobs), things such as: cooking, cleaning, advertising, organizing, training, research, ect...
GET CREATIVE :D!

4c5.gif

This roleplay is PG correct? PG13? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?? hehe MA for Mature maybe?? what what.

This roleplay is PG correct? PG13? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?? hehe MA for Mature maybe?? what what.
It's like..."we good until someone mentions genitalia, then there be an issue maaann" so like...pg-13....<_<

@CursedDawn
It's a good thing Belzea has no sense of taste. Reina can cook something for her and she won'r even puke

@Ali @Akashi
Did you see my mentions under my character or did I fail it somehow?

It did :) Thank you!
Phew. I was starting to panic that you would never ever see my character because I somehow managed to mess up, but gladly it worked. My job here is done.:moped:

Uhmm.. @Akashi is there another job you'd prefer my character to take in the guild other than cook? (since we seem to have a rather unusual plethora of those [which I must have completely overlooked initially, otherwise I would not have made him a cook ^^;])

@Ali I was wondering if Jericho could be in charge of rebuilding/fixing things in the guild. (Aka somebody breaks something, he fixes it unless hes unavailable.)?

Also did you and @Akashi get my tags to my cs's?

So its known, my two characters like to cook, its not something they do professionally, or in large numbers. Just when in a team they likely will.

@Akashi I would like to make a Celestial Wizard. I have a list of Silver Keys to use as well. I researched a few other constellations

Status
Not open for further replies.