• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Artorias *gives him a noogy* done with your Overwatch?

@Under the Stars (aka person i cant tag) I agree @Ali did a great job with the banners and shes been a great GM too! (Unlike a certain Otaku i know.... @Akashi ) :heart: lol

@CursedDawn THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LIST! =D

OMG. Yasss, someone w/Staves magic. I always thought it was a shame we never got to see it in its full strength, although "Mystogan" was supposed to be so powerful. Also. Is it just me, or do these two new guys posted look like Gildartz?
They do have similar characteristics lol

HE'LL NEVER BE DONE WITH OVERWATCH <_<

Also, thank you love ♥♥
Haha sadly that's probably true.

Your most welcome. Thankies for accepting my lovely Xilia (Styxx)!

Click.
I've finished Nix's form for the most part. I'll attempt to think of at least two more strengths later(I seem to find it easier to spot flaws rather than strengths in my characters) and I'll fill in the optional stuff throughout the week =^.^=

@Ali @Akashi

74t8wcP.jpg

"Hey! You... people I don't know..."
GENERAL

Tumblr_mq5oix9DW11sbu5xto1_400.gif

"Wait, why would I tell you guys-Aaaahhh.... Cookies...!"

Name:
Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Guild Mage

Tier:
C
PERSONAL/MENTAL

5jmNJN.gif

"Whoa~! That makes me look way cooler than I actually am! I mean... F-Finally a true testament to my awesomeness! ...Hehe..."

Guild Mark/Location?:
"Honestly… I had it put there so I could hide it… Some people give me weird looks if they see it! What'd I do?"
Upper left shoulder

Personality:
"I am growing up to be a delightful, mature young woman! I. Drink. Milk."
A girl very childish and immature, yet at the same time possessing a genuine kindness and belief in people that is hard to find in someone. She truly looks for good in a person before dismissing them completely as evil and very rarely will hold grudges and somehow manages to stay positive in even the most morbid of situations, unless it hits close to home or a few soft spots. Lucielle is undoubtedly on the complete opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to mages you'd think to be in Hiraeth Seis. Rather than the "doom and gloom" vibe most of the Guild's mages give off, Lucielle is constantly upbeat, joking and even a bit awkward, though in more of a cute way than creepy like some guild members. She constantly seems to undermine "seriousness" and instead opt for a more casual way of dealing with things, which paired with her demeanor and appearance, is a giant reason why very few people take her seriously. Honestly, Lucielle hates when people call her cute or dismiss her as some child, possibly due to feeling rather useless during the period in which her elder sister became more of a caretaker for her than her actual parent.

Though while in many cases still a child and inexperienced, the girl does possess some more mature aspects that say otherwise. For one, while some prefer to simply call it stubbornness, Lucielle's will remains steadfast in most cases and keeps her from dropping to a knee or admitting defeat or loss before most others. She is also, while quite naive and gullible, not ignorant enough to hold back on an enemy on the off chance they might be a "good person"; if she fights someone, she has a goal and isn't going to fail that goal because "fighting or killing is wrong". It certainly is something that turns her stomach, the latter anyway, and that she'd very much like to avoid whenever possible, however Lucielle understands that some situations demand a more forceful approach and that you can never truly make "good" decisions, only decisions that you feel are best.

Strengths:
"All of the strengths!"
  • Genuinely Kind and Forgiving
  • Easily Approachable and Positive
  • Strong Will
  • Speed, Flexibility and Agility
  • Proficient Polearm User
Weaknesses:
"Wait, what?! No! Why is this here!? Look away! This is nothing!"
  • Gullible, Naive and Childish
  • Awkward
  • Lack of experience
  • Headstrong
  • Strength
Talents:
"Oh! I-uh… I can do a handstand! ...That's not what you meant? Um… I think I make friends easy… I'm a quick learner! I can kind of help people if they're bleeding out and stuff; learned from my mom… I'm an optimist too! ...This isn't, like, a job interview or anything… right…?"
  • Good friend
  • Some medical knowledge
  • Optimistic
  • Quick learner
Fears:
"My sis when she doesn't get eight hours of sleep. HEY-OH! ...Yeah… please don't tell her I said that…"
  • Being useless
  • Disappointing her family
  • Some of her guild-mates "They can be really creepy sometimes…!"
  • Losing people close to her
Inabilities:
"Why's this here? I can do anything! ...Except the things I can't…"
  • Hating family
  • Hurting or abusing people that don't deserve it
  • Giving up on people she cares about
  • Reading or Math without falling asleep
  • Looking at "mature material" with a straight face
Allies:
"They, you know… have my back and stuff… Maybe… I hope…"
  • Family
Enemies:
"I don't have any of these! If they're mean enough I can just beat'em up and we can all move on! And if they're still jerks, I can keep beating'em up!"
  • None of mention
PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

PYOsFiK.gif

"Wait! Why was the lamer one put here?! Ignore this! Shut up! It's taken out of context!"

Ability:
"See! My stuff isn't all moody and morbid like the rest at the Guild!"
  • Wind Magic
Spells:
"See guys? I got this… I can do things. Shut up! My names don't suck!"
  1. Wind Slash - Forming a razor-like wind on the blade of her weapon, Lucielle can swing her weapon and a direction and shoot out the cleaving wind in the same direction and form as the blade it surrounded.
  2. Vortex Blast - Focusing a small sphere of swirling wind in her palm, Lucielle can, if made contact with a target, emit an extremely powerful blast of air shoving the target in the direction the sphere hit them or obliterating it entirely (in the case of an object).
  3. Boost Pad - With a magic circle forming under the feet of the target, Lucielle can give a great burst of speed to either herself or an ally via blasting off said circle in a direction of the individual's choice. Unfortunately, while giving an incredible boost to speed and offensive power should an attack follow it, it remains rather inflexible, only allowing the user to shoot out in a straight line and being forced to hit a new "pad", pause, and then push off of that one in order to turn or alter course.
  4. Flight/Levitation - By generating a current of wind under her, Lucielle can attain the power of flight. While more maneuverable and controllable than her "Boost Pads", she cannot acquire the same level of speed as said spell, albeit still being able to maneuver at a decently quick pace. She as well can use similar techniques for smaller tasks such as, for example, retrieving her weapon from a distance.
  5. Wind Armor - Similarly to sending a projectile blast of wind from around her blade, Lucielle can as well form a cocoon of wind, or armor of wind rather, around herself for protection. The high speed currents surrounding her are capable of taking a brunt and even sending melee attacks back upon making contact, however it possesses a flaw in that Lucielle finds it difficult to use both this ability as well as another at the same moment.
  6. Wind Wall - Very similar to her Wind Armor, except that the currents of wind surround a target or area. Takes a good deal of concentration, especially around larger bases. Ergo, it wouldn't be a good idea for her to trap a group of enemies if there are more and she isn't covered for.
Specialties:
"I have plenty of uses! ...I think..."
  • Close-quarters Combat
  • Trapping
Weapons:
"No! I'm not too short to be using it!"
fT3XA3m.jpg

Charms:
"It's nothing… Wait! No! Don't touch it! ...Okay, maybe it is something."
A ring left to her by her late mother.
OTHER

tumblr_nmwor9223O1us3zemo1_400.gif

"Eh... Do I have to talk about this part...?"

History:
"Well… Honestly I'd rather no—Wait! How did all this get here! Who keeps doing this?!"

Youngest daughter to Allena and Methos Kregan, Lucielle was a slower learner when it came to magic and combat than her elder sister, Alma. The youngest seemed to acquire her affinity for Wind magic two years past the age Alma began her training, albeit not so much due to a lack of skill or talent so much as a lack of interest. Lucielle never really possessed an interest in combat or missions until she began growing into her teen years, much preferring the time spent with her sister, who before she turned ten years of age was her best friend, as well as her mother and even father, aloof as he was. Lucielle always loved her family, and still does despite the current estranged relationship they possess, however she always believed that they felt the same before things started to change.

As Alma joined the Guild, it wasn't long after that she would start returning home stressful and aggravated. The sister who Lucielle would always pounce and hug and laugh with now rarely showed the same smile and instead possessed a scowl that emitted only cutting remarks, teasings and even sometimes physical bullying. Of course, being twelve years old at the time, Lucielle had no idea what was going on. Of course she thought of reasons why, such as Guild life being more stressful than she anticipated, yet the younger sister could not fully shake the thought that perhaps she had done something to be disliked. Unfortunately, where she had hoped for everything to blow over and return to how things had been, the dynamic only grew worse with the passing of their mother.

The next year, Allena passed away and with their father, Methos, all but officially leaving the two to fend for themselves, guardianship placed itself upon Alma and the situation grew worse from there. Some days were fine, albeit did not compare to the times past when the two would run, play and laugh. On the bad or stressful days for her sister, it was her that would be the reliever of stress; usually with remarks but sometimes physically. Whenever things got too heated and the two remarked with equally-hurtful sentiments, Alma would feel enough regret to comfort her younger sibling, which was really the only few actions that kept Lucielle from thinking that she might not be completely disliked.

Soon enough after reaching the age of sixteen, Lucielle enlisted in the Guild Hiraeth Seis, possibly in a simple attempt to prove some kind of worth to her remaining family members. To this day, she tries to mend the estranged relations between them, though her efforts hardly bear significant fruits.

Voice:
latest

img.php
WIP
giphy.gif

Nicknames:
Kai, 'Saki-Chan' (Don't.), Dragon Thief,

Real Name (Dragon Bestowed.)
Arashi Kaiser

Race:
Human

Guild:

Guild Wizard

Tier:
C-Tier

Birthday:
June 27th

Gemstone:
Alexandrite

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

tumblr_mkdbszN2OS1r1xo14o1_500.gif
img.php
Defining Characteristics:
Mostly his eyes.

Guild Mark/Location?:

His chest, on the left,
the color a blackish blue

Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Blue
Height:
6'2
Usual Attire:
"Whatever looks bad ass."

Personality:
It's pretty easy for Kaito to jump to conclusions, along with being rash,
being short tempered, oh and picking a fight with mostly everyone because of boredom reasons.
Although sometimes he can do stupid things, and he's quite sensitive and childish.
Amazingly he's loyal, friendly, and a good cook. If he dislikes you he'll make it known,
and has a habit of being brutally honest.

Along with this terrible personality he cannot give people second chances.
He has a habit of teasing and kidding around, he's not afraid to say what's on his mind but when
he's serious or you've hurt his friends he won't hold back, no matter what he'll get his revenge.
He holds grudges for a very long time and even though he's honest, he has an issue
with realizing his fondness for other people. He gets easily amused and gets upset at the littlest things,
he enjoys company but quick to change the subject of his past. He's an open book when it comes to his feelings,
it definitely shows on his face. He'll sacrifice mostly everything in order to save the ones he cares for.
Sometimes he acts like a 'badass' but truly in his heart he's not that bad.
He's also a hint of socially awkward... It's not really THAT bad! Who are we kidding,
his sense of humor is a bit odd, but easy to please!

large.gif
Talents:
- Cooking
- Water Magic
- Flipping mid air, being able to do a handstand and 'pushing off' from it
- Punching things
- Transforming
- Pick Pocketing

Fears:
- He'll lose all his friends
- He'll make a stupid mistake and screw his life up
- Clowns
- The Circus
- He'll never get to wrath out his feelings to his 'father'.
- Mimes
- He'll be stuck in a crowded area
- Balloons (This fear involves a gone wrong birthday party.)

- He'll meet the one who destroyed his gang

Inabilities:
- To give second chances
- To do complicated math
- To laugh at a stupid joke
- To laugh at cruel humor
- To stand back and watch as people suffer

Enemies:

Allies:

img.php

Strengths:

+ Destructive (This is a strength in his book.)
+ Good sense of Humor
+ Good Cook
+ Head Strong
+ Loyal
+ Easy to Please
+ Brave
+ Courageous
+ Mostly Brutally Honest
+ Friendly
+ Combat Sword to Sword

Weaknesses:
- Games
- His Feelings
- Cats
- Short Tempered
- Recklessness
- Ability to Listen
(Most of the time.)
- Competitive
- Gullible
- His Past
- His Guild Members
- His Friends
- A touch childish

Abilities
Water Dragon Slayer, Transformation Magic

Spells:
Transforming - Level = Intermediate
- As the name shows, he's
able to change form, along with his clothes

Healing of the Water Dragon
- Heals simple things like bruises, poisoning,
but nothing major. After this spell the person gets a one hour
'boost' of energy. Also takes a lot of energy out of him,
especially since healing isn't his forte.

Claws of the Water Dragon
- Water attaches on the blade of his sword and when he
swings the sword the water detaches moving forwards cutting whatever's in it's path

Roar of the Water Dragon
- Doesn't need a description

Wing of the Water Dragon
- This skill needs a bit of time and a lot of energy
With a swipe of his wrist a small 'tsunami' of water unleashes knocking
the opponent back.

Dancing Drops
- This allows water on his tips to 'pressurize' and cut the skin,
similar to claws of the water dragon except not as powerful,
this is because it doesn't have as much power as with the sword.

Fist of the Water Dragon
- Doesn't need a description

3587238900_1405179590.gif
Specialties:
Hand to Hand Combat
Pick Pocketing (If Necessary)

Destruction Missions

img.php

Speech Color:
3734d1

Theme Song:

Favorite Quote:
img.php

Face Claim:
Rin from Ao Exorcist

History
His story began when he was abandoned near a lake in the middle of some woods,
his parents being chased because of a secret they hid.
At this time Kaito was just a little baby, his parents trusted that
he would somehow meet them again. They swore that they would pick him back up. With tears in their eyes they left.
They never came back.
Kaiser the water dragon soon heard the wailing of the baby and nursed him seemingly to take a liking to the little boy.
Kaiser was a very moody dragon, so when Kaito became a toddler and kept clinging
Kaiser remarked on how strange he was, though decided if the toddler was going to stay he might as well have some use.
He taught Kaito all that he knew and Kaito would pick fights with him all the time, of course always losing and
Kaiser wouldn't use all of his powers but he found this new source of entertainment amusing.
So he bestowed a name on to the child, 'Arashi'.
Things were perfect, that was until Kaiser had disappeared when Kaito was 7.

When the boy woke up he felt instantly betrayed. Why would his father leave him like that?
Maybe he went to go get something for dinner, or something like that.
Kaito waited two days before he became too hungry, reality slapped him in the face.
Kaiser had abandoned him. With revenge on his mind he got up and set off.

He soon reached a rugged town, where it's not surprising to find thugs and that sort,
while the rich lived in the street over. Orphans were quite common, and so he became apart of a gang.
He fought, and got his hands dirty, he was also very useful to his fellow members because of his magic,
close to nobody in his town knew how to use magic, and so he became 'Kaito'. The biggest
gang leader in town. He had a second in command, his best friend Shugo.
The gang known as the 'Riptide' was becoming more and more infamous for their crimes.
Soon enough Shugo bought a sword for Kaito for his birthday present
and taught him a bit of transformation magic. Just for the laughs and if he had gotten himself into
trouble.
Kaito treasured the sword with his life, and trained hard to surpass even his friend in transformation magic
and then again, Kaito found where he belonged.
Until a guild wizard was hired to exterminate the gang called 'Riptide'.
The wizard destroyed their base and decided the only way to destroy the gang was to destroy the ring leader.
At this time Kaito was out on a raid someplace else and Shugo told the wizard that he was the one who created the place.
When Kaito came back, all there was were ruin and his comrades lying on the floor.

Shugo was no where in sight and his raid comrades looked frightened.
Kaito blanked out and when he came to his senses he was surrounded by a flooded area.
Now everyone was gone and Kaito was worn out. Kaito disappeared and waited for the news to die out,
this happened when he was 14, from this point on he didn't know what to do anymore.
His friends were gone along with his home, especially his second in command. He was devastated.
He wandered for a while until inside a cafè where he heard about a guild named _____ where he could get
information along with obtaining new comrades. So he finally found the guild and is now taking jobs and such,
taking only the ones that seem like fun to him.
He swore that he wouldn't use the name 'Arashi' until he's met up with his dragon
or he feels like he's forgiven his 'father'.

ao-no-exorcist-okumura-rin-Favim.com-3528628.gif
Pending.png

Please choose a guild ♥

anime-girl-tokyo-ghoul-anime-red-eye-anime-girl-black-hair-Favim.com-2475098.jpg

GENERAL

Name
Lillian Fiona Clementine (Call her Lilly and she'll shoot you)

Race
Human

Guild
Silver Crux

Occupation
Guild Mage/Guild's Bartender

Tier
C Class

(OP)Birthday
January 20

(OP)Gemstone
Garnet

(OP)Zodiac Sign
Capricorn

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics
One red eye and one milky white eye

Guild Mark/Location?
Red on Left Collar Bone

Appearance
Lillian stands at a height of 5' 6" and weighing 135 lbs. Her black hair falls to just under her chin, also covering her scared eye. One of her eye's is red while the other is a milky white. The milky white one is the one she's blind in. She likes keeping her hair in front of her left eye as to keep the milky white eye covered. Being blind in that eye leaves no difference in Lillian's sight. Lillian's sharp features give her an intimidating look. Her clothing style is mainly professional.

Personality

Lillian is a serious person who will not tolerate any goofing off when someone is supposed to be working. She has a very smart mouth so try not to be too stupid around her. At work she's strictly professional and won't allow people to goof of on her watch. Though she may act like she never has fun Lillian is actually a laid back person but only when she has finished everything she needed to get done. If Lillian see's an attractive person she will flirt with them though not all the time just every once in a while. Lillian hates being controlled, she see's herself as a bold, independent women who only takes commands from her guild master. Although she may seem like she has no emotion but, Lillian is actually very hot-headed. Say something she doesn't like and she will go off on you. Trust me though Lillian is as loyal as can be, she will never turn her back on her guild, friends, and loved ones. Lillian is sarcastic, she will use it when she see's fit so try not to talk back to her. Though she may seem kind of friendly she's actually a closed off person.

Strengths
Sharp Eye
- Having a sharp eye is one thing Lillian trained hard to get. Without a sharp eye Lillian would be a useless marksman
Fast - Lillian train herself to be able to not only move fast but to also requip fast
Intelligent - She may not seem it but she has a lot of smarts, both street smart and book smart. So try not to get in an intelligence contest with her
Loyal - Although she's a serious closed of person Lillian would never leave a teammate behind.

Weaknesses
Hot-Headed
- You push the right buttons and Lillian will go into a fit of rage that's hard to get her out of.
Doesn't work well with others - Lillian has a very hard time working with others since she feels they will either get in the way or slack off.
Weak - Lillian doesn't have much upper body strength due to mostly fighting from a distance. Though she does have some hand-to-hand combat skill
Closed off - Lillian is very closed off she doesn't let man people into her life due to her past.

(OP)Talents
-

(OP)Fears
Losing someone close to her (again)

(OP)Inabilities
-

(OP)Allies
-

(OP)Enemies
-

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability
Gun's Magic and Requip

Spells

Spark Shot - The user shoots multiple electrifying bullets towards the enemies at once, making them collapse to the ground, numb, from being electrically shocked.
Sleep Bullet - The user shoots a magic bullet that causes the target to fall sleep.
Wide Shot - The user fires a single bullet from their shotgun that splits into several dozen Magical attacks in a wide area.
Homing Shot - After locking onto their target with their Magic Sniper Rifle, the user charges up a shot which homes in on the target(s) and explodes upon contact.
Stinger Shot - After locking onto a target with their Magic Sniper Rifle, the user shoots a bullet that surrounds the target and explodes.
Tornado Shot - The user uses two guns to shoot two wind bullets simultaneously, which merge together to form a tornado that attacks the target.
Bullet Storm - The user shoots at enemies in front of them with a barrage of Magic Bullets.​

(OP)Specialties
-

(OP)Weapons
Sniper Rifle

xG1kr5I.png
Shotgun

new_shotgun.jpg
Dual Pistol

gow_2_dual_pistols_by_tom55200-d3di3q0.jpg
Pistol

shadowrun_pistol_by_knightwatch.jpg
Machine Gun
anime-guns-machine-gun-minigun-hd.jpg

(OP)Charms
-

(OP)Armor
-

OTHER

(OP)History
Lillian grew up in a small house outside of Hargeon Port with her mother Jane, her father Luke, and her little sister. Jane, Lillian's mother, taught Lillian to use guns magic when she deemed her old enough. Lillian only every had a few friends, 2 or 3. They would always hang-out with each other. They were even there when Lillian lost her parents in a house fire when they saved her sister and her. Lillian took care of her little sister with the help of her friends until her sister too passed due to a lung condition. Lillian was devastated. Her friends were there for her until one day. Lillian was in the market getting food when her friends approached her. They called her a lot of things completely crushing her self esteem and making her have no friends. Lillian packed her things that night and left to join a guild. Lillian took many jobs on her way to Sliver Crux the guild she wanted to join. She was in a town not to far from the guild when she saw a job offer. Silver Crux was looking for a bartender. Having experience bartending Lillian rushed to Silver Crux and applied. She managed to get the job as well as being able to go on jobs. Lillian stayed away from people closing off her self as to not get hurt again. She's now been apart of the guild for 2 years.​
latest

Pixiv.Fantasia%3A.Fallen.Kings.full.1698259.jpg

View attachment 112879

View attachment 112881

Name: Nixie Akiyama
"Call me Nix, anything else is to be considered a death wish."
"Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"
"Obviously I'm a girl you dimwit."
Race: Earthlandian(human)
"Do I look like a demon to you?"
Guild: *debating*
"I think I'll let them fight over me for a bit."
"What kind of wizard would I be if I worked at a bakery?"
Tier: c-class
"I'll rise the ranks quick enough."
Birthday: April 15th
"Are you planning on getting me a gift or something?"
Gemstone: Diamond
"The best stone, obviously."
Zodiac Sign: Aries
"Honestly the only thing celestial wizards have that's better than us summoners is the cute little ram."

View attachment 112882

(optional)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right side of her neck, a light purple shade.
"Where else would it be?"
Appearance: Pale skin, around 4'9", purple eyes/hair, slim build.
Fashion: [spoili]View attachment 112956 [/spoili]
Personality: +Loyal +Friendly -Vain -Impulsive
Nix lives for herself first, and would use anyone to get a step ahead. If you can get past that however, she is very friendly and most times wouldn't hesitate trying to make friends with anyone and everyone. If you manage to gain her trust, she is loyal to a point(unless it effects her in some way). Most of her decisions are made on an impulse and are rarely ever though out or planned.
Strengths:
Magic skill
"I am pretty amazing at what I do."
Weaknesses:
Magicless Combat
"HEY! Who said I can't fight without magic?! Just because I'm not that strong doesn't mean I can't hit people!"
Vain
"You're obviously just jealous."
Endurance/Stamina
"Stop judging me so unfairly, my magical skill makes up for everything else!"
(optional)Talents:
(optional)Fears:
(optional)Inabilities:
(optional)Allies:
(optional)Enemies:

View attachment 112883

Ability: Beast Summon
"If you call me a celestial mage I'll have you burned to a crisp."
A magic in many ways similar to celestial key magic, though the creatures summoned by these mages are nothing more than vessels for their mages magic, having no personality or will of their own. An experienced mage can summon their beasts using a simple spoken spell, though the beasts are far less effective this way. A beginner, however must also draw a magic circle.
Spells:
*current summons*
Fire fox ~ A creature with the appearance of a dark fox, it's fur burns like a raging wildfire, and as such coming into contact with it isn't recommended(neither is summoning it around grass, wood, or anything flammable).
"It's cute, its combat ready, and it does anything I tell it, what more could you ask for?"
Shadow hawk ~ A large bird as black as night, it can vanish into the shadows so long as there are shadows around, sunlight(or any light in general) is fatal to the beast.
"Not a beast you want to fight with, but it sure is fun to command."
Light cat ~ A small winged white cat, it can support Nix or her allies with restorative magic, though it isn't enough to turn the tide of a battle and is pretty much useless in actual combat.
"Not as great as the other two, but I suppose support magic has it's uses."
(optional)Specialties:
Weapons:
Nixie has a total of three staffs, for different occasions.
"Of course I do, I wouldn't want my adoring fans to think I carry around a plain staff."
One is shaped like a large key, and is used mostly for large events where she want's to look her best. [spoili]appearance in main image[/spoili]
"My best staff, both battle ready as well as being amazing enough for someone of my caliber."
Her second is ornamental in nature, and not meant for battle, though it's far from flashy. [spoili]View attachment 112885 [/spoili]
"Doesn't everybody have an ornamental weapon? No? Well, it seems I'm the only one with common sense then."
Her third is just a simple wooden staff, which is what she uses when on jobs where there aren't many eyes on her. [spoili]View attachment 112886 [/spoili]
"What? Well I wouldn't want to bring my good staffs to fight a horrid monster, just Imagine how my fans would feel if one of my other staffs were to be broken."
(optional)Charms:
(optional)Armor:

View attachment 112884

(optional)History:​
Pending.png

Please pick a guild so I can add you to my guild's list ♥

wallpaper-2681569-1066x600.jpg

REINA YAKUMA

GENERAL

Female
Straight
Human

Guild:
Silver Crux

Guild mage

Tier:
C

Birthday:
May 2nd

Gemstone:
Emerald

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
Her left ear has 8 piercings, and she has got a scar that reaches from her left knee all the way up to her hip.

Guild Mark/Location?:
Right shoulder blade.

Appearance:
Reina's dark brown hair is short, and it frames her pale face in a sublime manner. Her amber colored orbits are usually an eye-catcher as they have a shimmering appearance. Her build is very slender, almost on the edge of being bony. The only muscular parts in her body are her legs, even though they aren't too far away from thin either. She often tries to tie her hair up, but it's way too short for that so she has to settle for letting it roam free.

71159693d698a5f790f4b901fe0d2715.jpg

Height:
5.5''

Weight:
126 lbs

Motto:
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Personality:
Being an usually happy individual, she is often seen smiling or laughing when she chats with someone. Her loud voice and easygoing attitude might make her sometimes seem like she can't be serious, but she is actually very thoughtful and mature. She just thinks that life is too short to waste it by worrying about things that you can't do anything about, so she has decided to stay optimistic.
She's honest and loud with her opinions even when she shouldn't be. While this could be a positive aspect, some people might find her rude. That's not her intention obviously, but some people can be more sensitive than others.
Reina is open minded and mingles well with different kind of people, or at least she tells herself she does. Her bluntness might sometimes scare the heck out of potential friend candidates, but at least she puts in some effort. She enjoys making new acquaintances just as much as she enjoys spending time outside and sucking in the sunlight. And that means a Lot.
Reina observes people for a time before she puts her trust in someone. She also studies people for a while before coming into a conclusion of any kind about them, as she tries to avoid prejudices. If you get on her bad side, however, and manage to make her dislike you, she won't be showing you too many expressions of kindness. She's not one to pretend to like you, and she makes it clear.

Sun – Even though she doesn't get tanned, only burned.

Swimming – She is like a fish in the water.

Booze - "Great, now they think that I'm some drunkard. Thanks alot."

Exercising

Dislikes:
Ice and snow – Shortly, a hatred of cold. She is a summer being, so ice and snow... not her thing.

People who pretend to be something they aren't, or people who suck up.

Cats – Actually it's the other way around. Cats hate her. For some odd reason, whenever a cat sees her, it attacks her. That's probably the reason why the dislike has became mutual. Who in their sanity would like animals who attack them?

Strengths:
Determination - Once she decides something, her head can't be turned. That applies to many areas in her life.

High alcohol tolerance - Not like she drinks it all the time, but after a long mission, she needs a cold beer. As soon as possible.

Intelligence – Even though she might not always seem like it, she is actually very smart. Thinking about her cooking experiences and homing instinct, she might really not seem like it at all.

Speed and endurance – Explained better in her Specialties.

Sincerity – If she makes a promise to a friend, she will keep it no matter what it takes.

Weaknesses:
She has got z.e.r.o. homing instinct, meaning that she gets lost all the time. She can't even remember the path she took only a minute ago, so it might take her even days wandering in an unfamiliar city just to get to her destination."Heyheyhey, you're hamming it up."

Straightforwardness – Speaking first and thinking later might not always be a good thing.

Strenght – She has got weak arms, and that's why she is at a disadvantage when it comes to close combat and hand to hand combat. She probably has no chance of winning if she cannot use her magic.

Talents:
Lock picking
Flirting
Can hold her breath for 7 minutes

Fears:
Butterflies – Her greatest fear.
Performancing – Even though she is an honest and straightforward person, she hates being in the centre of attention.
Scary places.

Inabilities:
Cooking – The kitchen will explode if she goes there. Once she tried to cook some spaghetti, and she ended up torching them. "Hey! Nobody told me that I'm not supposed to use open fire."
Using formal speech.
Singing – When she sings, you'll want to plug your ears. Otherwise you'll probably end up deaf.

Allies:
All lovers of booze

Silver Crux mages.

Enemies:
None at the moment

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Substance Script
(Letter-/ Creation Magic)
- When Reina uses Substance Script, she writes words to the air and the words become real substances. For example, if she writes the word "Hammer" in the air, the word transforms into a real hammer. -

Blind:
She writes the words, and when she has finished, the words transform into a blinding light that will dazzle her opponent without a fail. The drawback of this spell is that if they don't close their eyes, it will affect her allies and herself too.

Shield:
After the word is written, it becomes an transparent, shield that glows in light blue color. The shield is about 3x3 meters in size and it can protect her from most incoming attacks, both physical and elemental. This of course depends on the strength of the incoming attack. She can also "throw" the shield to protect an ally if she herself isn't the one in need of a shield.

Wind:
The word transforms into a gust of wind, and she can change it's strength depending on the situation. It's a good spell for pushing opponents away from her when they start to get too close.

Fireball:
The word transforms into a big fireball that can be thrown at her opponent.

Fire shower:
A more advanced version of the fireball spell. She creates tens of very small fireballs that she then shoots towards her opponent.

Rain:
As said above, she transforms her word into a rain. It doesn't have harming abilities, but it's great for putting out fire, and put together with her fire shower, she can make a large cloud of steam to distract her opponents.

Bouncing bubble(s):
Her words transform into a large bubble or bubbles, that have an attribute of great bounciness. They can be used for ex. to jumping up to a high cliff that would otherwise be impossible to climb on.

Deathly vines:
Reina draws the words to the ground below with her pen, and they transform into long, thick vines that emerge from the ground to attack the opponent. They can be used for pushing the opponent away, to tie them down, or to make a barrier that will block an incoming attack. They can even be used as whips. She controls the vines with the movements of her fingers.

Ground split:
Another spell that needs to be written to the ground. When the words have been written, an erupting force makes the ground shake and splits it in half. It closely resembles an earthquake except that it doesn't affect such a massive area.

Strength:
This spell doesn't transform into a solid form because it must be written on a person's body. When it's written, the person who it's used on will get a massive boost in strength. It can also give power to someone who would otherwise be too injured to use their strength anymore.
If it's written too many times on the same person in a short time, it can bring great damage upon the body and even be life-threatening: It does not create strength out of nowhere, as it borrows the energy from the person's organism and converts it into brute strength or magical force. After the effect of the spell wears out, the person will be even more exhausted than before.

Specialties
Swift movement is her specialty, if it can be counted as one. Her inability to overpower her opponents in strenght can be easily compensated with her amazing speed and agility. She can jump long distances and run at a very high speed. There are few people who can win her in a running race.
This specialty of hers would probably be nothing, if it weren't for her heavy ankle weights that might appear light to normal eye. But that is not the case. She has added tens of pounds little by little to her weights, so she can't even remember how heavy they are anymore. Though, they are heavy enough for her to have difficulties with lifting them with her hands.
After over ten years of training and continuous usage of the weights on her ankles, she has achieved a level of speed that is inhuman. She wears the weights even when she sleeps.
Even with her ankle weights on, she can easily outrun most people in speed and agility, but upon removing them, her speed increases vastly. The ankle weights are so heavy that they make her many times slower, but when they are off, she can move so fast that she can't be seen. Some people call her speed demonic, and that it truly is.
The weakness of her ability is that when she removes her ankle weights, and uses her inhuman speed, it gets heavy on her body. Jumping and using her inhuman speed damages her legs greatly, and sometimes she might even get bone fractures. A slender built body such as hers wasn't designed to take in the impacts that are caused by her high speed and jumps. This is why she rarely takes off her weights: She doesn't want to damage her legs.

Weapons:
It isn't a real weapon, but it's the most important item to Reina in combat; A sharp, vine patterned pen that she keeps safe in her fanny bag. She uses it to write her Substance Script.

knife_09.jpg

Reina's only actual weapon is the knife shown in the picture above. She stole it when she was younger.

OTHER

Reina was born to a well-known family of mages who relied on physical strength more than anything. Ever since her childhood, her father, who was a strict and harsh man, placed all his faith in growing her into a mighty warrior who would proudly stand on his side him in battles. Her mother having died at her act of giving birth, Reina wanted to do everything she could so that her only parent would be proud of her.

It all started when she turned 6. Her father made her ankle weights that weighted 15 pounds and trained her until she could move with them like normal. She went through heavy training every day, and little by little her legs grew stronger and her speed rose. When she could move with the weights so well that it didn't seem to be a bother, her father made heavier and heavier weights until one day her leg got fractured. She got a permission from her father to let her leg heal for three days before she had to start her training again.

Together with her weight-training, her father made her take on martial arts training, but even after years and years of learning, it was futile. As she grew up, she had to disappoint his father. Other than her legs, she didn't seem to improve in strength. Her body grew to be weak and slim, nothing warrior-like. She noticed that her father was very disappointed in her development, and she tried very hard to become stronger but it didn't help. Her lack of strength couldn't be fixed with any amount and kind of training.

Desiring to get in her father's favor, she trained hard to become a warrior, but with no results. Soon her father forgot all about her, and focused more on training boys who came from other families of his father's guild. Even so, she continued to wear her ankle weights and add more weight to them. She also tried to get stronger and learn hand to hand combat, but she never got better at it. Soon she realized that her father's disappointment and contempt couldn't be brushed away anymore. She was a worthless and weak child.

During her teens, when she was around 12 years old, Reina ran away from home and started to commit crimes such as burglary and stealing. She learned to be an expert lock picker and she stole valuable items from rich people's mansions for many years to earn her living. She didn't care about the laws nor did she care about other people. She thought that if she wasn't good enough for her father, it didn't matter what she did with her life.

For about three years she continued to live a reckless life and committed crimes after crimes. It all came to a halt only after she broke into a big mansion and got her hands on a beautiful knife. She should have left the mansion when she had stolen some food an money, but she saw that knife inside a showcase and couldn't resist the temptation. The possibility of an alarm and guards never even crossed her mind. This careless mistake of hers got her almost killed, and the big scar on her left thigh is always going to remind her of that incident.

A few weeks after the incident, her leg had almost completely healed, and she decided to drop the illegal acts at once. She got herself a low-wage job in a bar as a waitress and she slept in the bar during the days. This kept going on for about two years, until a certain mage came to the bar. It was around Reina's 17th birthday, and she had already forgotten about her past as a part of a mage family. She hadn't even thought about training to become a mage until one selected her to be his apprentice

Taka was a tall, bearded man with a carefree attitude and deep, loud voice. The whole bar was full during the few days he came in because the whole town was eager to listen to his stories about his adventures. A strong mage with many amazing stories to tell. So why did such man choose a young waitress to be his apprentice? The explanation can be hear from a quotation of his words: "I can see it in you. You have the potential to become a great mage, so how about coming with me to learn the way how?"

And so Reina followed the man to his hometown. She learned how to use magic that was suitable for her, the Script magic. She did not need strength to use it, and her speed filled the gaps that would have otherwise have been her weaknesses. But what was more important, she learned what it meant to have a family.

After spending just two years with Taka, his wife and their son, Reina felt that she had only now realized what it meant to love and care about other people. Her personality had quickly changed from cynical and resentful to optimistic and friendly. She had realized the importance of bonds and family and learned to treat other people equally. Her past as a burglar was now a taint that she regretted, but she managed to get over it by doing good for the sake others. It was like the past she had spent doing nothing useful was swiped away at once.

After her 19th birthday, Reina said her thanks and goodbye to Taka and his family and decided to explore the world by herself. It wasn't many weeks after that when she accidentally came to Silver Crux's guild hall, and as it is said about the gorgeous building, very little people walk past that piece of art. Reina's breath was taken away at once, and she made her way inside that guild half unconsciously. That's when her eventful guild life in Silver Crux begun.

@Ali and @Akashi Did I manage to tag you here/Can you see my character? Wave your hands if I succeeded xD​
latest

I was worried my characters weren't done well enough. I'm glad I was wrong.

kaito iwasaki appears to still be a WIP. (and no guild)

>.< I knew I was forgetting something, I actually had picked a guild, and then I forgot to edit that part thinking I did *runs off to fix it*

NAME:
Belzea

RACE:
Demon

BIRTHDAY:
January 13th

APPEARANCE:
NX3fOBV.png

5'6, slim build, low muscle definition, never wears shoes, nails come to a natural point but are no sharper/tougher than a humans. Her hair is naturally black, she dyes it to match her powers.

GUILD:
Silver Crux

Guild Mage

GUILD MARK:
Inside of left wrist

HISTORY:
Belzea's past is a mystery, even to herself. She doesn't know entirely why, but for some reason a large portion of her memory is sealed within her mind. She does however, know who sealed it, Belzea herself. She knows she is the one who blocked her own past out of her mind, and she also feels she had good reason despite not knowing what that reason is.

The only details she recalls are her age and her nature as a demon. She knows her current mostly human form is not her true self but access to that true self is also sealed with her memory. Having little to go on other than feelings, Belzea decided to try to start a new life, as she was unable to come up with any other reason she might seal away her past other than to move beyond it, which is also why she has thus far not bothered searching for anything of her old life.
She rediscovered her Frostfire Curse several weeks after her awakening, and decided to make use of it.

She'd seen quite a lot of news regarding the numerous mage guilds around the nation, and thought to try her hand in one. She needed a home after all, and a reliable income if she was to see anything of the world, so she sought out the first guild that would take her (which proved a bit more troublesome than she initially thought) but eventually came across Silver Crux, which accepted her. She found the guild a good match, as it was well suited to help her find her past, should she ever care enough to try.

PERSONALITY:
Belzea is incredibly carefree, to the point she's never bothered unlocking her lost past simply because she knows she's the one who locked it away. She rarely takes much of anything seriously until someone is in serious danger. Even when serious however she still tends to make jokes (especially cold puns) and generally annoy her opponent to the best of her ability. She also has an affinity for practical jokes. Despite her nature as a demon, Belzea doesn't have a single malicious bone in her body, she becomes incredibly regretful if her joking hurts anyone in any way, and she will not intentionally hurt anyone who she does not see as a threat. Belzea also has an astoundingly dull sense of taste, and is able to eat just about anything regardless of how poorly it might be prepared.

ABILITIES:
Frostfire Curse-
Belzea's curse allows her to create and manipulate light blue flames that generate intense cold rather than heat. With her fire, she can freeze virtually anything given enough time. She can project her frostfire from her hands, feet, and mouth. Belzea is also skillful enough to form constructs of her cold flame, such as a weapon or barrier. Given the cold nature of her power, Belzea is inherently resilient to cold temperatures, but is not in any way actually immune to them. In other words, while a cold environment won't bother her, ice or cold based magic will still work just as well on her.

Belzea's true form, where all her power is released. Belzea cannot access this form as it is sealed with her memory.
Clenderi.jpg

STRENGTHS:
Clever-
Belzea is clever and highly perceptive. She is skilled at annoying or distracting her opponents as well as coming up with simple traps.

Taste-
Her virtual lack of sense of taste allows her to happily eat just about anything.

Agility-
Belzea is quite the acrobat, easily able to flip, twist, and move across a battlefield to keep out of harm's way.

WEAKNESSES:
Physical ability-
Aside from her natural agility, Belzea's physical abilities are no different than any normal human's.

Heat-
Extreme heat, especially normal fire, can potentially cancel out her frostfire.​
latest

Allen-Walker-620x525.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Esil "Angel" Sodon

Race: Human

Guild: Hiraeith Seis

Tier: C

Birthday: August 31

Gemstone: Peridot

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: His smile, his super bright blue eyes

Guild Mark/Location?: Blue like his eyes and is located on the bottom left of his back

Appearance: Esil stands at an average height of 5' 7". He isn't particularly buff, but he has definite muscle tone, being lean but strong. He wears a short sleeve white button up shirt with the top two buttons undone. His pants are black skinny jeans, but not skinny enough that they seem to be another layer of skin, with matching black shoes.

Personality: Esil is very happy and helpful and full of love. He's always found with a smile on his face, always being the one others can count on to be in a good mood. He radiates positivity at an almost contagious level. In the guild, he's friendly towards everyone, treating them all as if they're all family. He acts like the little brother that everyone loves, even if no one will admit it. Despite this, he has a VERY strong you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-your's attitude, and everyone is aware of that.

Strengths: Cooking, Being positive, Reliable, Caring, Very smart/wise, Level-headed

Weaknesses: Can be slightly selfish, Cant fully control his Full Body Take Over, Slow to trust people who aren't part of the guild, Animals

Talents: COOKING (seriously, it's like his cooking skills are extraplanitary), Dancing, Skilled swordsman (though far from a master), Good enough at singing

Fears: Bugs of any kind, Losing those he is close to, Being left all alone, Fears he isn't good enough to help the guild (secretly)

Inabilities: He can't bring himself to harm animals, Can't abandon someone in need, Can't use/learn magic of any kind other than his own

Allies: None other than his guildmates

Enemies: He doesn't have any personal enemies

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Angel Soul Take Over

Spells:
-Partial Take Over-
Partial Take Over adds his angel wings to his appearance, giving him flight and enhancing his speed and agility

-Light Spear: He coats himself in white light and, with the help of his wings, he charges his opponent multiple times whilst spinning like a drill

-Sanctuary: Raising his sword up and outstretching his wings, he creates a force field of light that protects all within

-White Blast: With a swing of his sword, he launches a wave of light energy

-White Feathers: He flies into the air and spreads his wings. Countless feathers made of hardened light shoot down at his opponent(s)

-Full Body Take Over-
His entire body becomes the projection of the Angelic magic flowing in his veins. He can use the abilities of Partial take over in addition to:

-Shine: He expels a massive wave of shining white light, blinding all who look at it

-White Hole: He draws in white light around him before releasing it in an explosion

-Twister: He flies around in circles at unnatural speed and creates a twister that he can use as a temporary defense if he stays inside of it, or he can send it at his opponents. This can hit both ally and foe

-Judgement: His strongest ability. He flies high in the air and spreads his wings and lifts his hands to the sky. Eruptions of white light appear from the ground under him, covering a massive area. It hits all caught in a blast, be it ally or foe

Specialties: Close-Quarters, speedy fighting

Weapons: This sword
(In his Full Body Take Over, he wields two swords made of light)

Charms: None

Armor: None
(Unless he's in his Full Body Take Over)

OTHER

History: To Be Revealed

latest

@Ali @Akashi So here's my character! I'm leaving his history open for now as I'm still crafting it. However, given that he's been around for a while and that he as a rogue mage until settling with Titanos, if you would like some sort of history with him don't hesitate to hit me up!​

Name: Marcus Volke
Race: Human
Guild: Titanos
Tier: (Up to the GM's)

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location: Located on the back of his neck.
Appearance:
latest
Personality: About as laid back as they come, there's little in life that Marcus hasn't had to deal with. Slow to anger, quick to forgive, and even faster to take your things, Marcus is all about enjoying life in the now, and letting life take its natural course. Of course he's mellowed out since his rash early years and doesn't spend nearly as much time trying to break into places to steal their things.

With that said, he has a quiet confidence in himself that's noticeable even by those who don't know him. A self assurance that he can do whatever he needs to, with no second thoughts of failure. No place is too secure, no lock tough enough to keep this rogue out.

The biggest change in his character though is how he's grown to love the guild that he's in. Born a wanderer, he's finally found a place he can call home and has grown to become fiercely protective of them. He'd do anything if it meant protecting his guild and his family.

Strengths: Stealth, mobility, laid-back, versatile, experience, crafty
Weaknesses: Lacks pure strength and defense, Tendency for greed and self-interest, overconfident at times.
Talents: Most magic tricks, juggling, etc. Never gamble with him (he doesn't play fair). Also a fair baritone, but only really sings when he's drunk.
Fears: Of returning to where he came from: broke, homeless, and living day to day. Also horses (They don't seem to like him).
Inabilities: Horseback riding.
Allies: Titanos
Enemies: None as of yet.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Weapon of choice: Dagger. Being light, fast, and capable of remarkable precision, it's the weapon of choice for a man such as Marcus. Only wields one as it allows him more flexibility while fighting. Has been known to dual wield, as well as wielding swords, though his proficiency is not nearly as high.

Fighting Style: Acrobatic. Not formally schooled in any way of fighting, most of what he's learned he learned on the job and from others. Utilizing fast, fluid movements and diversionary tactics, he will aggressive attack weak points in the enemies' defense. Lacking armor, he prefers to dodge and roll as opposed to blocking or negating attacks. Lacks pure power, so he has no choice but to utilize his knowledge of critical points to its full advantage.

Magic: Thief's Magic

Unlock - Exactly what it says. Difficulty of lock determines magical cost. Magical wards are considerably more difficult, especially if complex or created by a high ranking mage.

Forget Me Not: For a span of only a few seconds, the target forgets who Marcus is. The requirement is that the target cannot see Marcus upon activation. Difficulty increases with number of targets, maximum of 3, only affects Marcus.

Double Vision: Creates duplicate images of himself. Images cannot interact with the real world and will dissipate if struck.

Shadow Leap: Can travel within shadows that are naturally made. Marcus must be able to see the shadow he wishes to travel to before leaping.

Feigned Death: Creates illusion of being struck my enemy attack that enemy will not perceive as fake. Must make eye contact with attacker before hand, and has to see attack coming. Marcus will then appear behind attacker. A combination of Double Vision and Shadow Leap.

Roleplay: Able to become a copy of any person he's come into contact with. Copy is limited to appearance and voice only. Lasts only a few minutes.

Pickpocket: Able to remove 1 item from a person's pockets. Cannot be done within their sight, takes longer the more items target has on them.

Wallflower: Has the ability to blend in against any canvas. Needs something physical to camouflage with (cannot be the horizon, can be a wall, tree, etc). Takes 10 seconds to fully disappear, cannot move while in affect, can still make noise).

Disorientation bomb: Smoke bomb that, to all those who inhale it, flips their vision. Obviously is immune.

Sleight of Hand: Space magic that allows him to store small objects for throwing. Can only be something that would fit inside a sleeve.

History: [WIP]​
Pending.png

Please confirm that @Zarrock is alright with your character being "second in command" - also, unless requested, every character starts off as "C TIER - WHITE"
Thanks ♥

Scorpius.full.859331.jpg

Name:
Izoto Hiro

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Tier:
Pink Tier Wizard (S)

Peridot
Leo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location:
Left Bicep

Appearance:
Izoto stands at 6'4" with a muscular body hidden away underneath his mage-like clothing and cloak. He has sharp amber eyes with light brown hair that is in a singular braid/ponytail down his back. He has some facial hair, being a goatee and generally wears the color orange or a variety of that color. His entire right arm is covered by a sleeve tattoo that travels down half of his back, covering his right shoulder blade. The Tattoo is a brightly colored dragon that snakes along his arm and back. This is the reason why he has his guild mark on his left bicep.

Personality:
Hard Worker | Loyal | Determined | Cocky | Enjoyable
Izoto is confident in his fighting and magical abilities--to the extreme that he has become cocky of his abilities from his raw and destructive nature of power. Even with his cocky attitude, he works hard and strives to become even stronger so he can challenge anyone, even Guild Masters. Power isn't his ultimate goal, but through power can he finally achieve the peace he is looking for deep down inside of himself. He enjoys having a laugh and drinking at the Guild. He is loyal to those that he pledges himself to, taking it very seriously and will never break an oath. He also enjoys to smoke from a pipe like an old sage, or give off the appearance of one.

Strengths:
Magical Knowledge
His Words
Strong-Will
Ranged Fights

Weaknesses:
Medium-Range
Cocky
Doesn't Back Down
Hand-To-Hand

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Magic Staves

Spells:
Five Layered Magic: Sacred Song - The user creates five Magic Seals on top of the target using their Magic Staves, which releases a concentrated beam of Magic Power directly below it, attacking the target
latest

Three Layered Magic: Mirror Water - With the assistance of several Magic Staves, the user performs hand signs, creating three Magic circles capable of reflecting Magic back at the enemy.
latest

Skyscraper - The user first plants their five staves into the ground, creating the illusion that the ground is destroyed and the target is being propelled into space. The enemy is then tied up with four belts and a frog-like, draconic Demon tears a hole in space, reaching out to attack the target. This spell is generally used to break the target's mind, but can also serve as a distraction, should the target be strong enough to break the illusion
latest

Sleep - Sleep Magic is a Magic that gives the caster the ability to induce sleep on single or multiple targets. It may be accomplished through the flick of the caster's bare hand or an item.

CUSTOM SPELLS
Three Layered Magic: Arcane Blast - With the assistance of several magic Staves, the user performs hand signs that create three magic seals/circles that fire a large and powerful Arcane blast of raw magical power.

Two Layered Magic: Iron Barrier - With the assistance of Magic Staves, the user casts two magic seals underneath their body or someone else, creating a magical barrier around the target for protection.

Five Layered Magic: Prison - The user creates five magic seals that surround the casters target (Above, Left, Right, Front and Back). Chains of light cross and wrap around the targets body and implant themselves into the ground. Someone with strong will can break free from this ability, or if Izoto stops channeling. (This is a channeling spell, he has to stay focused and can't just up and attack them. His staves are in use.)

Mirror Identity - The user places five staves into the ground, in an arena like fashion around the target and the caster. As long as the Caster and the Target stay inside the field of staves, the Caster will appear as the Target. A copy of them, sound like them, move like them, etc. It is just an elaborate illusion meant for a distraction or to break the opponents mind.

Two Layered Magic: Holy Light - The User casts a healing light over the target that can heal minor wounds, burns and even light pain.

Four Layered Magic: Ice Arena - The user plants staves into the ground, using hand signs the caster will freeze the ground that are inside the staves boundaries. Typically used to slow down multiple enemies or slip up an attacker.

Five Layered Magic: Hell Rain - With the assistance of Staves, the user creates five magic circles in the sky that begin to rain fireballs down onto the targeted area.

Restoration - With the power of a Stave, the user creates a large Magic circle underneath him and his friends/allies/partners. The power of healing magic flashes out from the Magic Circle healing and restoring the energy of the combatants.

Five Layered Magic: Hellfire Vortex - The User creates magic circles above and below the target, the staves being placed around the target to form the circles after proper hand signs. Once the spell is cast, anyone on the inside of the staves perimeters will be engulfed in a large flame vortex/tornado for a short period of time before the spell disperses.

Six Layered Magic: Nullify - The user creates six magical circles with the aid of Staves, any magic ability that hits these magical circles will be nullified and disperse. *

Six Layered Magic: Gaea's Wrath - With the aid of magical staves, they are placed in a large perimeter (This is common with pretty much all Stave Magic). The Caster 'enchants' the ground, making it 'alive' for a short period of time. The ground will move and shape like a liquid, forming fists and arms to attack enemies and allies alike. He cannot choose the targets of the attacks, as anyone inside the field is a fair target for Gaea. *

Five Layered Magic: Dragon's Breath - The Caster creates five magical circles in front of his hands and body, using hand signs flames erupt from the Magic Circles like a Dragon Slayers roar (but isn't Dragon Slayer Magic).

Nightmare - Another illusion cast by the User and proper Hand Signs and staves. The world turns dark and eerie, fog seeps from the ground and there is no sun, but there is somehow light. The person trapped inside this illusion can only see five feet in front of them, barely through the thick fog as they hear the chirps of demons and other creatures in the darkness. Glowing eyes everywhere they look, and they creep in closer. Like Skyscraper, this ability is meant to break the minds of people, but only Strong Willed people can see through this illusion. *

Eight Layered Magic: Meteor - With the aid of powerful staves, hand signs and incantations, the user creates several magic circles in the sky in a line, one bigger than the next as magic builds up in the first and shoots through them all. Once the magic has passed through the final circle, a large rock--meteor, can be seen barreling down from the sky encased in fire and magic. **

Three Layered Magic: Spirit Spear - The Caster forms three magic circles in front of themselves before a large concentration of magic shoots forward, shaped like a spear head.

Six Layered Magic: Nova Blast - The caster uses the staves to create boundaries, magic circles appear--large enough to cover the space between each stave and one in the air above the person. Magic begins to build inside the boundaries before coming to a peak and exploding, causing a large nova like blast to erupt. *

Five Layered Magic: Gravity - The caster uses the assistance of staves to create magical circles that appear in the sky, over the targeted area the caste is able to increase the pressure of gravity down on the target area. Strong enough to start crushing the ground from the immense pressure, and the caster can use it on themselves if attackers are too close.

Flash - A simple spell that a caster or holder can use. The spell causes a bright flash of light to blind anyone that sees it.

Demon's Grasp - The caster with the aid of staves is able to create magic circles that create an enveloping darkness that wraps around the target and begins to smother them. They feel no pain, but they see no light and they start to feel like they can't breathe. *

Eight Layered Magic: Gates of Heaven - The caster has eight magic circles appear behind the caster in the air above him, they are golden like the gates of heaven (or so people believe). These 'gates' release multiple magical bullets, spears and balls of energy that flood down on the casters opposing forces. (Think kinda like Gilgamesh from Fate/ and his weapons abilities, except magical attacks.) **

*These abilities require great power and concentration. The user must be close to their Stave and the Magistone that powers the staff. They can render the caster exhausted and weak after use more than twice, unless they are a powerful Wizard.

**The purpose of Magic Staffs/Staves is so the Caster is in no danger and that the Magistone in the Staff can release excess Magic/Power. Some spells however have the possibility of destroying the staff in the process of casting and even having a chance of exploding in magic and harming the user.

Weapons:
Izoto carries five staves on him at minimum, but he can carry many more if he so chooses. Izoto's home is full of unique and rare Staffs/Staves from all across the land, from his journeys on S-Class Missions and adventuring. They intrigue him and the power that can be used through a stave as his medium is immense. He has even bought some from Auctions for high prices. He could carry six and use Six Layered Magic, but that requires intense concentration and training.
latest

• Love
Reactions: DustBunny
If you recall from the cannon anime, Ultear had the ability to rewind time. This however, took massive strains on her body and nearly killed her. Rewinding time is a massive feat'. Please either limit this to a few seconds, or remove it entierly.
Thanks ♥
0_0

.... oh..... I honestly don't know how I forgot that! DX

I'd like my character to live, thank you very much, say good bye to that spell XC

After having post this reply I'll make the necessary edits.

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1 and Ali
I just realized that Hiraeth Seis has both satan soul and angel soul take over XD

I like the irony ngl.

I just realized that Hiraeth Seis has both satan soul and angel soul take over XD
Not only do they have both Angel and Saten Takeovers but they both have a form with angel wings! WE SHOULD MAKE A BACKSTORY FOR THE BOTH OF THEM

APPROVED

PENDING

Strengths and Weaknesses are not optional, please finish those :)
Also, I need a minimum of 5 spells presented on character bio's. ♥

APPROVED

APPROVED

APPROVED

APPROVED

APPROVED

PENDING

"anything else that is not already discussed here that is used against this attack will only make it stronger."
This sentence is my only issue. Could you change it so that it sounds less like the most powerful spell ever?
Thank you ♥

latest

latest

latest

I still cannot wait to see what you do with this magic :)!

latest

latest

This is the first "batch" of approvals, pendings and declines.
If you are not on here, please be patient, I am working through all 30 pages of the OOC and will be getting to yours in the next hour or so :)​
I will actually be going back and tweaking both of my cs's a bit, to be more descriptive of powers ect. Ill re link them to you in a post ^^

Reactions: Ali
You'd think Colomba would have the angel-soul person, but I guess they're a tainted angel, haha xD

Well, it's more like it was the guild to show him acceptance xD it's in the back story I have for him, I just haven't ironed out every detail xD

Not only do they have both Angel and Saten Takeovers but they both have a form with angel wings! WE SHOULD MAKE A BACKSTORY FOR THE BOTH OF THEM

YESSSS

attention!
ce message est dirigé vers ...
(I'm joking T_T)

ATTENTION SPECIFIC PEOPLE!!
@CynderTheDragoness
@xLarius
@RainDash
@Whispering~Melody

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN BUMPED UP TO "GREEN TIER - A"
CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

--

@Sammael9216
@CursedDawn
@★Under The Stars★

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN BUMPED UP TO "BROWN TIER - BB"
CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

--

These ranking bumps are for DRAGON SLAYER and DEMON characters, only. No exceptions for a secondary character.
Please make adjustments to your CS's.
Thanks ♥​

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
XD no fair! Coloma needs some love too...(and Xilia needs someone to do make overs with) Iol

Status
Not open for further replies.