• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD no fair! Coloma needs some love too...(and Xilia needs someone to do make overs with) Iol
lol. character's not in colomba, but I'll gladly offer my character as tribute for doing make overs with whenever he happens to be in town. :P Of all people a blind guy.

Speaking of which, is almost done with my character and will post him in the OoC as soon as I'm done w/the content (though I am being sorely tempted to wait until I've made it look pretty, too).

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
*has another character in the works, just has to flesh out details and pm Ali/Akashi(for tier-reasons)*

*wanders off and returns with some popcorn* begin the fighting over which guild get's them OwO

*has another character in the works, just has to flesh out details and pm Ali/Akashi(for tier-reasons)*

*wanders off and returns with some popcorn* begin the fighting over which guild get's them OwO
I claim you for Colomba. I was here first. Dont even think about another guild because I am ready to beg ^^

XD no fair! Coloma needs some love too...(and Xilia needs someone to do make overs with) Iol
FEAR NOT FOR THE DEMON OF HIRAETH SEIS WILL SOON COME UPON THIS WORLD. AND THEY SHALL BE A FLAMBOYANT EVIL EFFEMINATE MAN WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO MAKEOVERS WITH XILLIA. XD

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
lol. character's not in colomba, but I'll gladly offer my character as tribute for doing make overs with whenever he happens to be in town. :P Of all people a blind guy.

Speaking of which, is almost done with my character and will post him in the OoC as soon as I'm done w/the content (though I am being sorely tempted to wait until I've made it look pretty, too).
Ohh! Xilia has a victi....I mean, friend! Lol sounds fun =)

@Ali Ok i changed Jericho's rank, added his job as guild fixer, and i added another spell to his list. I think that puts him at 12-14.

Reactions: Ali
Please confirm that @Zarrock is alright with your character being "second in command" - also, unless requested, every character starts off as "C TIER - WHITE"
Thanks ♥
He's all good as right hand man! But it didn't occur to me that he'd be white tier, so maybe we can fix that!

Ohh! Xilia has a victi....I mean, friend! Lol sounds fun =)

@Ali Ok i changed Jericho's rank, added his job as guild fixer, and i added another spell to his list. I think that puts him at 12-14.
heh. More like Ash has a victim. *uses being blind to pretend he doesn't know that he's messing with her style.

I claim you for Colomba. I was here first. Dont even think about another guild because I am ready to beg ^^
Don't you know you should never tell a witch you're ready to beg? I might have to make you prove it now ;p

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: firejay1
@Ali I've gone and added a few more spells to Miura's CS. Please evaluate them and let me know if you've got any issues with the three new ones that I've added! (Venus, Terra, and Polaris) Thank you!

still one person left undecided it seems, and Hiraeth Seis is dead even with Red Dawn

Silver Crux was pretty close to Hiraeth Seis for a while~

At this point though, I think it's safe to say that I can stop actively recruiting for Silver Crux. Gotta give those other weak guilds a chance to survive! *Laughs arrogantly* I love all the other guilds I promise XD

GENERAL
Name: Alura Courier
Race: Human
Guild: Colombo
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right hand
Appearance:
View attachment 112973
Personality: Alura loves to read and has always loved stargazing, which made her want to become a Celestial Wizard.
Strengths: Research
Weaknesses: Losing her Keys, can summon only one Celestial Spitit at a time.
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Celestial Wizard
Spells: Keys
Silver Keys:
The Dolphin, Delphinus
The Eagle, Aquila
The Dragon, Draco
The Foal, Equuleus
The Wolf, Lupus
The Dove, Columba

Golden Zodiac Keys:
TBA

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

@Ali and @Akashi I added Silver Keys to Alura'a bio. Zodiac Keys will be added when we determine who gets what.

Reactions: Ali
@Ali I do hate to be a bother, but just wanted to confirm, with the edits made to my character, it's now accepted yes? ^-^

Hello! I am interested in joining this roleplay after @firejay1 suggestion.
I find it intriguing all of these guilds and all... I'm just worried that the IC will be overcrowded and it's making me nervous since more often than ever, it ends up causing people to drop like flies ._.

It's just a comment to see if you guys ( @Ali & @Akashi ) thought of a way to reduce as much as possible these type and such....

Anyways, I wish to introduce two characters to this intriguing world: one that will join Colomba clearly out of pity...... xD and one other character in... another guild I have yet decided since I would like to re-read everything :)

Are those places still available?????
Also, where can I find all of the powers already taken????

Hello! I am interested in joining this roleplay after @firejay1 suggestion.
I find it intriguing all of these guilds and all... I'm just worried that the IC will be overcrowded and it's making me nervous since more often than ever, it ends up causing people to drop like flies ._.

It's just a comment to see if you guys ( @Ali & @Akashi ) thought of a way to reduce as much as possible these type and such....

Anyways, I wish to introduce two characters to this intriguing world: one that will join Colomba clearly out of pity...... xD and one other character in... another guild I have yet decided since I would like to re-read everything :)

Are those places still available?????
Also, where can I find all of the powers already taken????
First question, Colomba is certainly still available! And your second character should join Silver Crux

Second question, we don't have a list of taken powers. You can repeat powers I believe, but I don't think you need to worry about it. If you do have the same power as someone else, you can have different intricacies than them! Which will give a unique and fun point of view! :D But I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this. T-T

• Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s
Thanks Honey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully it wont take forever to make these characters xD

And I will consider Silver Crust

AHAHHAHAHAHHA sorry. I was thinking of pie writing Silver crust.... *looks right and left before POOF!*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: firejay1
Thanks Honey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully it wont take forever to make these characters xD

And I will consider Silver Crust
Pshh it doesn't take that long! Says the person that started making their characters a week in advance

AHAHHAHAHAHHA sorry. I was thinking of pie writing Silver crust.... *looks right and left before POOF!*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE A NEW NAME THAT THE GUILD MASTER CALLS THEIR GUILD. XD

BLESS YOU CHILD FOR BESTOWING THIS NAME UPON ME~

Status
Not open for further replies.