• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad for you boo xD *hugs you and taps your shoulder*
Nah~ It's all good! It was fun for me to do it! And I'm hoping you'll have fun with it too! AND GET SUPER PUMPED UP BECAUSE THE IC IS PROBABLY GOING UP WITHIN A FEW DAYS SHOUABFIPFGEYOGBYUSWVTUDE

Nah~ It's all good! It was fun for me to do it! And I'm hoping you'll have fun with it too! AND GET SUPER PUMPED UP BECAUSE THE IC IS PROBABLY GOING UP WITHIN A FEW DAYS SHOUABFIPFGEYOGBYUSWVTUDE
O_O_O I have to hurry then
*looks at so many handsome bearded anime man #NOSEBLEEDS*

WHO DO I CHOOOOOOOOOSEEEEE O_O_O_O_O_OO_O

O_O_O I have to hurry then
*looks at so many handsome bearded anime man #NOSEBLEEDS*

WHO DO I CHOOOOOOOOOSEEEEE O_O_O_O_O_OO_O
You choose Hiraeth Seis obviously >:D We are the only guild with an angel~ (Not technically a legit angel, but we won't be going into specifics here~~ XP)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Wtf Internet..
OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK
tumblr_loaindqCgW1qiqk1b.gif

Ok, now here I go kicking my good first impression out of Red Dawn halls.

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DustBunny and Teiso
Okok, but on a serious tone... Is there i missed in the OOC that might show me characters in each guilds????

All hail Silver Crust ♥

@B l u E s
Powers may be repeated, with the exception of Dragon Slayer Magic and Lost Magics, those are solitary in claim.
Welcome to the giant mess we call Fairy Tail: Red Dawn!

I look forward to seeing your character :D!
Also... you should totally join Red Dawn ♥

• Love
Okok, but on a serious tone... Is there i missed in the OOC that might show me characters in each guilds????
I was about to link you but SOMEONE beat me to it. -Glares at @DustBunny who was faster- AND JUST SO YOU KNOW. Colomba does NOT need your pity or anyone else's They are the 4TH PILLAR! One of the strongest guilds in the lands. We may be few BUT WE ARE MIGHTY.

All hail Silver Crust ♥

@B l u E s
Powers may be repeated, with the exception of Dragon Slayer Magic and Lost Magics, those are solitary in claim.
Welcome to the giant mess we call Fairy Tail: Red Dawn!

I look forward to seeing your character :D!
Also... you should totally join Red Dawn ♥
At the moment I'm debating between Red Dawn & Silver Crust.
They both seem quite interesting hahaha

I was about to link you but SOMEONE beat me to it. -Glares at @DustBunny who was faster- AND JUST SO YOU KNOW. Colomba does NOT need your pity or anyone else's They are the 4TH PILLAR! One of the strongest guilds in the lands. We may be few BUT WE ARE MIGHTY.
You were begging the witch a page earlier O.o

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Teiso and DustBunny
[BCOLOR=transparent]Were you not just ready to beg for a new member though? ;p[/BCOLOR]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DustBunny
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ali
IT IS NOT PITIFUL TO BEG. I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND I AM THE MANLIEST OF MEN
hmm, yes, I just have a few questions for you, hm, yes... um, on a scale of one to man how man are you? *is holding a clipboard and a pen*

Hiraeth Seis has the most interesting peeps in this RP. Join it and you'll be in for a blast. xD

Reactions: Ruby. and B l u E s
hmm, yes, I just have a few questions for you, hm, yes... um, on a scale of one to man how man are you? *is holding a clipboard and a pen*
On a scale from one to man. I am OBVIOUSLY a LUMBERJACK. The manliest of men to ever be a man.

• Nice Execution!
@Honor-Sama

Suddenly needs to rethink her decision of joining Colomba #CONVINCE ME! I FEEL WANTED!
NOOOOOO DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE PLAGUE THAT IS COLOMBA! JOIN HIRAETH SEIS AND JOIN US AS WE RISE TO GLORIOUS GLORY!!!! *begins to laugh maniacally, but begins choking on air*

Ahem...

That was embarrassing...

BUT MY STATEMENT STANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.