• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOO DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE PLAGUE THAT IS COLOMBA! JOIN HIRAETH SEIS AND JOIN US AS WE RISE TO GLORIOUS GLORY!!!! *begins to laugh maniacally, but begins choking on air*

Ahem...

That was embarrassing...

BUT MY STATEMENT STANDS
who knows, maybe I'll have one of the characters JOIN THE DARK FORCES OF FIORA O>O>O>>OO>O>>OO

So, I think may have recruited a couple of people i rp with in a FB group......

Reactions: Ali
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE A NEW NAME THAT THE GUILD MASTER CALLS THEIR GUILD. XD

BLESS YOU CHILD FOR BESTOWING THIS NAME UPON ME~
AHAHHAHAHAHHA sorry. I was thinking of pie writing Silver crust.... *looks right and left before POOF!*

Oh noooo... OH GOD NOOOOO!!!

What have you done, you fool?

I must say this name will grant some very stern looks from my Ivan!

who knows, maybe I'll have one of the characters JOIN THE DARK FORCES OF FIORA O>O>O>>OO>O>>OO
YES! JOIN THE DARK FORCES WHO IS BACKED BY SOMEONE WHO CAN TURN INTO A FREAKING ANGEL BC WHAT IS LOGIC!?!? HAIL HIRAETH SEIS!!!

@Honor-Sama

Suddenly needs to rethink her decision of joining Colomba #CONVINCE ME! I FEEL WANTED!
So you want to be convinced to join the great and heroic Colomba eh? Let me tell you something then.

What has your pitiful character done with its life good sir or ma'am? How have they marked the passing years with their presence? They have not! How will history remember you as a passing footnote or a patron of the people? JOIN COLOMBA TODAY. Though they don't look like it yet. These brave mages will save the common folk. They will be their heroes, Their saviors, Every household of all of fiora will know their names as those who DEDICATED their lives in the pursuit of making the world a better place.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
So you want to be convinced to join the great and heroic Colomba eh? Let me tell you something then.

What has your pitiful character done with its life good sir or ma'am? How have they marked the passing years with their presence? They have not! How will history remember you as a passing footnote or a patron of the people? JOIN COLOMBA TODAY. Though they don't look like it yet. These brave mages will save the common folk. They will be their heroes, Their saviors, Every household of all of fiora will know their names as those who DEDICATED their lives in the pursuit of making the world a better place.
CONVINCED!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@Sammael9216

I have a question about your Demon dude. If a character were to punch him, they'd be immediately cursed and turned into a bomb?

Why do we have a race question? Is there such a thing in Fiora xD?

Why do we have a race question? Is there such a thing in Fiora xD?
I think it may just be there because it is a general thing for CSs, plus there are a couple Demons spread amongst our ranks, so that would need to be designated ^_^

@Sammael9216

I have a question about your Demon dude. If a character were to punch him, they'd be immediately cursed and turned into a bomb?
Oh yes indeed, though not on the scale you might be thinking of. An example would be if someone punched Rayner, that person's hand would become cursed, followed by a boom. Think of it as a rebound effect. Close quarters fighting against my character would be ill advised.

yare, yare. I'm gone an hour and you kick up a storm of two pages while I'm gone, Snazzy Jazzy. ;) Just as a heads up, my character will be in Hiraeth Seis. Heh. And I was the one who told her to join Colomba outta pity. :P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Not to be 'that person' but...it's really bugging me....

Fiore* not Fiora ;.;

also, on a different note, thinking up various names and effects for magical arrows is a lot harder than I thought....so...my character might not have much of an arsenal.(she's a requip archer for anyone who's curious)

• Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s
yare, yare. I'm gone an hour and you kick up a storm of two pages while I'm gone, Snazzy Jazzy. ;) Just as a heads up, my character will be in Hiraeth Seis. Heh. And I was the one who told her to join Colomba outta pity. :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH Im special, what can i say

Not to be 'that person' but...it's really bugging me....

Fiore* not Fiora ;.;

also, on a different note, thinking up various names and effects for magical arrows is a lot harder than I thought....so...my character might not have much of an arsenal.(she's a requip archer for anyone who's curious)
MY BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD ( i stopped watching fairy tail in high school... Ill probably be rusty on those little details xD)

Glory to Hiraeth Seis \_(*^*)_/

Status
Not open for further replies.