• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, I was thinking of joining because Fairy Tail is awesome, but, well, that's a lot of characters.... x_x

I assume not all might be approved, some will wander off, drop, or be kicked for not following the activity rules. Also likely we'll have a;

Type rule in the tops of our posts, with the scale of whats on hand here.

Well guys, remember, we all like quality posts over quantity. Quality trumps quantity!

Anyhow, I am looking forward to when this RP is one its way.

@Zarrock @Honor-Sama @★Under The Stars★

I suggest you all finish up everything GM-related to your respective guilds asap. Jobs, CSes(if need be) and so on. It would be much easier to start this if you guys are done doing whats needed.

I assume not all might be approved, some will wander off, drop, or be kicked for not following the activity rules. Also likely we'll have a;

Type rule in the tops of our posts, with the scale of whats on hand here.

I am still learning those. I will try to remember them if I am approved. I have never done them before so. I have been trying to figure how to put them in.

I am still learning those. I will try to remember them if I am approved. I have never done them before so. I have been trying to figure how to put them in.
Interactions: Jack - Jill

Location Kings Castle

Jack decides to shove Jill off the Hill, at the Kings Castle.

Course you can "spiffy" it up. Such as

Interations Player: Jack @ Username. With, Jill. @ usernamer Various ways, I'm sure the admins will post up a standard.

Also keep in mind where you are, who's where, etc etc.

For Example someone that SHOULD be in the Red Dawn base, cannot up and jump into a fight in Columbia.

And on the other end characters in the same town, should clarify where they are, IE Inn's, Bedroom's, etc-al. And in some locations, you should not be there. For example, say two players are having "Snu-snu". If you are in the Market, that doesn't mean you can suddenly go "HEY THATS MAH FOOK'N WAIFU!" And walk in on them. On the other hand, if you are in a group, renting a room, and you decide to do this, while your partners are down stairs?

Well Don't be surprised or, RAGE FACE, when they come up and catch you.

• Thank You
Reactions: KatherinWinter
I've seen those but everyone seemed to do them alittle different. Most of them I've seen are in a box above the post

I typically put my location on the top of each post, and put my interactions on the bottom of each post with both specific character and a tag of the author. Point being. As long as the info is there, I don't think it's a huge deal where and how you put it. Just do what suits you! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: KatherinWinter
So, before I start crawling through the pages and pages of Character sheets, is this still taking applications, or is it on hold while the GM's straighten things out?

So, before I start crawling through the pages and pages of Character sheets, is this still taking applications, or is it on hold while the GM's straighten things out?
Go ahead and make your character, or characters. Two is the limit. We're taking applications still. Need to fatten up the guilds.

*Gets to work, allowing the guilds to fight for him*

Let me tell you good sir why Colomba is the smart choice.
Yes we may be small
Yes we may only be the fourth Piller
BUT GOSH DARN IT WE HAVE SPIRIT. WE HAVE A BELIEF THAT THOSE WITH POWER SHOULD USE IT FOR UNSELFISH GAINS AND PROTECT THOSE WHO CAN NOT HELP THEMSELVES. Is money the factor? Hell yah, guy got to eat. But Our goal is to make the world a better place. Can any other guild say that?

Well guys, remember, we all like quality posts over quantity. Quality trumps quantity!

Anyhow, I am looking forward to when this RP is one its way.

@Zarrock @Honor-Sama @★Under The Stars★

I suggest you all finish up everything GM-related to your respective guilds asap. Jobs, CSes(if need be) and so on. It would be much easier to start this if you guys are done doing whats needed.
Do I need to send you guys some more jobs? I figured I gave you just enough. If you need more just let me know ^^

Do I need to send you guys some more jobs? I figured I gave you just enough. If you need more just let me know ^^
What now? I am pretty sure I haven't received any PMs with a list of jobs from you. If you only sent them to @Ali, then you may want to invite me to the same conversation. :)

Hiraeth seis has a dragon slayer.
Nuff said.

Titanos might have a demon and an ex assassin in their guild.
Fun times to be had in both.

Reactions: Zarrock
Silver Crux has the coolest guild hall and the smartest master. You may wanna consider joining! Let us bring order and justice to this world together!

Silver Crux has the coolest guild hall and the smartest master. You may wanna consider joining! Let us bring order and justice to this world together!
Oh please, you are all delicate flowers compared to titanos. Join titanos and get a free beard today!

• Love
Reactions: Zarrock
Maybe a demon... just maybe.
I see what you did there.. Here's some news to you.

Being a demon is likely going to be accepted. So there's that.

• Love
Reactions: Sammael9216
I see what you did there.. Here's some news to you.

Being a demon is likely going to be accepted. So there's that.
if i'd known you guys would accept demons i totally woulda worked my butt off finishing my demon WIP but I still have no clue what to do for her curse

Status
Not open for further replies.