• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD people putting way too much stock in little asterisks.
No! It's just that even little compliments are nice, especially since I worked so hard! Although, everyone's characters have really nice appeal. They're all incredibly different, so I think it'll be a nice pool of people here. :D

I should be more active talking to everyone in this OOC (even though my character is still pending with the GMs ^^;)

May have to move transfer my character to Red Dawn...............

Jay is in love with their guild master. Her stunning looks have twisted his world

Reactions: Ali
True, but I've been discussing with them over PM and I guess I kinda forgot to be social and nice to my fellow rpers ^^;
I've been busy with training but I've been reading the OOC. Unfortunately my few post haven't really been noticed.

I've been busy with training but I've been reading the OOC. Unfortunately my few post haven't really been noticed.

Yep yep same other than the first one which was noticed by the GMs and I've been focusing on making things with my character work for the GMs, so I've been reading but not saying much

Yep yep same other than the first one which was noticed by the GMs and I've been focusing on making things with my character work for the GMs, so I've been reading but not saying much
This will be my second group RP. The other one is moving slow so I am hoping that this will be abit faster.

This one will be my first in like... a year or so and I'm super excited for this
I've done groups on other sites. But this will only be my second here. Technically my fourth but the first two didnt last a week so I don't really count them. I am hoping that the group can help me expand my writing skills. I seem to be stuck.

I've done groups on other sites. But this will only be my second here. Technically my fourth but the first two didnt last a week so I don't really count them. I am hoping that the group can help me expand my writing skills. I seem to be stuck.

Yeah, same I've kinda been in a writing slump and hopefully this will fix it

And @firejay1 hi~!

*Quiet people are now about to take a full page of comments in the OOC, yet they still call themselves quiet* XD

Hello to all of you 'quiet ones'! I don't think talking very much in here is necessary, unless you've got a question that desperately needs to be answered. But if you wanna just socialize with people, I think that's great too! (Because that's pretty much the only thing I do!)

Also, JOIN SILVER CRUX BECAUSE THE GUILD MASTER IS A QUIRKY WOMAN WITH A BAND OF MISFITS AT HER SIDE!!! >:D

*dishes up brownies for everyone* Dont be shy! This group is really friendly in my opinion (I've been in some not so friendly ones so I'd know). Lets all party like Fairy Tail and pick which character is most like one in the anime!

I think Sonny reminds me of Wendy most (sorry @Warm Regret lol)

*dishes up brownies for everyone* Dont be shy! This group is really friendly in my opinion (I've been in some not so friendly ones so I'd know). Lets all party like Fairy Tail and pick which character is most like one in the anime!

Uhh... O.o I haven't made a list of everyone's characters and their personality traits yet, so I can't tell you who I think is relatable to actual characters in the anime. (Yes. In order to make sure Silver Crux wins against everyone, I'm starting to form my evil strategies against all of you~)

I'm not going to lie, Misaka is mostly based on Natsu with some more sadness added in. Sarah has a lot of Erza tendencies, and she kid of reminds me of her, but not too terribly much.

Uhh... O.o I haven't made a list of everyone's characters and their personality traits yet, so I can't tell you who I think is relatable to actual characters in the anime. (Yes. In order to make sure Silver Crux wins against everyone, I'm starting to form my evil strategies against all of you~)
Evil.....lol
I'm not going to lie, Misaka is mostly based on Natsu with some more sadness added in. Sarah has a lot of Erza tendencies, and she kid of reminds me of her, but not too terribly much.
Why do i forsee a Natsu vs Gray rivalry in Misaka's future? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back