• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first character I've already decided will be a part of Hiraeth Seis, and I don't have any plans, thus far for a second one at the moment, but considering Colomba has the fewest peeps so far and I REALLY miss playing females right now (have three boys and one girl as the only ones active right now), I'll consider it. :) Need to get my first one up, at any rate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
trolol. And I thought no one noticed my snarky little commentary.

*peeks in. Uhm... hi. I don't know.... basically most of you. Except Akashi, Whispering Melody and xLarius a little. three people out of... maybe 20. it's more than ten percent! XD anyways, math nerddom aside. I have just trawled through your ENTIRE OoC and uhm, this is what I've got:

Red Dawn
Female
Alaska Young (Ali; guild master; requip)
Miura Yatoga (Under the Stars; heavenly body magic) (*)
Rosalie Ann Keller (Lulunopia; celestial sprit magic)
Chronoa (NacNak; temporal magic)

Male
Renzo Hy'l (Rauzi; card)
Jericho Rigalia (Whispering~Melody; earth dragon slayer)
Griffin Green (KatherinWinter; storm)
Sonny Everclear (Warm Regret; celestial spirit magic)
Frederick Heindall (Blitzfang43; music magic)

Hiraeth Seis
Female
Eliarte Vexis (Ali; arc of embodiment)
Misaka Jane (Raindash; air dragon slayer) (*)
Alma Kregan (RedArmyShogun; earth and tree and uh.. stuff magic)
Lucielle Kregan (EmperorsChosen; wind) (what is with all these kregans?)

Male
Methos Kregan (RedArmyShogun; heavenly body magic)
Drasko Loncar III (Honor-Sama; take over)

Titanos
Female
Sorena Delia (CynderTheDragoness; fire dragon slayer)
Bellia Arturi (CursedDawn; requip)
Sarah Pepper (RainDash; paper blizzard) (*)

Male
Tatsuya Akuma (Edward; fire)
Rayner Von Emmerich (Sammael9216; demon curse bomb thingy magical sparkles)

Silver Crux
Female
Lunari Konkonoko (Under the Stars; guild master; entertainment!)

Male
Jay Mhina (-QT-; magic steroids)
Siyah Tinuviel (Merlin; shadow)
Ivan Zahariev (Aleksander; lightning/thunder)

Colomba
Female
Liz St. James (KatherinWinter; solid script/healing?)
Sashi Wraith (Killjoy; shadow wra(i)th)

Male
Tobias Malcore (Honor-Sama; guild master; gravity)
Styxx Loop (Whispering~Melody; maguilty sense + sword magic)

claims:
ice make akashi
titanos head zarrok
hiraeth seis head akashi
water dragon slayer xlarius
iron make sammael9216 theodore bellfrost (no guild?)

Tsk tsk, Akashi. GM w/no CS's finished. :P (jkjk!) No one outside the GM's shall see my character until s/he is all pretty and perfect, but I am just gonna say... "yakumaaa". *swishes cape around self mysteriously and vanishes.
So, need more males then likely.

*laughing because I didn't make that list for anyone but myself (cause I'm a scatterbrained borderline neurotic neat freak). Only posted it in here, b/c I didn't feel like saving an unnecessary text file to add to the giant pile of files I need to go through and organize. But I'm glad it's being useful, I guess. :)

Reactions: Zarrock
*peeks in. Uhm... hi. I don't know.... basically most of you. Except Akashi, Whispering Melody and xLarius a little. three people out of... maybe 20. it's more than ten percent! XD anyways, math nerddom aside. I have just trawled through your ENTIRE OoC and uhm, this is what I've got:

Red Dawn
Female
Alaska Young (Ali; guild master; requip)
Miura Yatoga (Under the Stars; heavenly body magic) (*)
Rosalie Ann Keller (Lulunopia; celestial sprit magic)
Chronoa (NacNak; temporal magic)

Male
Renzo Hy'l (Rauzi; card)
Jericho Rigalia (Whispering~Melody; earth dragon slayer)
Griffin Green (KatherinWinter; storm)
Sonny Everclear (Warm Regret; celestial spirit magic)
Frederick Heindall (Blitzfang43; music magic)

Hiraeth Seis
Female
Eliarte Vexis (Ali; arc of embodiment)
Misaka Jane (Raindash; air dragon slayer) (*)
Alma Kregan (RedArmyShogun; earth and tree and uh.. stuff magic)
Lucielle Kregan (EmperorsChosen; wind) (what is with all these kregans?)

Male
Methos Kregan (RedArmyShogun; heavenly body magic)
Drasko Loncar III (Honor-Sama; take over)

Titanos
Female
Sorena Delia (CynderTheDragoness; fire dragon slayer)
Bellia Arturi (CursedDawn; requip)
Sarah Pepper (RainDash; paper blizzard) (*)

Male
Tatsuya Akuma (Edward; fire)
Rayner Von Emmerich (Sammael9216; demon curse bomb thingy magical sparkles)

Silver Crux
Female
Lunari Konkonoko (Under the Stars; guild master; entertainment!)

Male
Jay Mhina (-QT-; magic steroids)
Siyah Tinuviel (Merlin; shadow)
Ivan Zahariev (Aleksander; lightning/thunder)

Colomba
Female
Liz St. James (KatherinWinter; solid script/healing?)
Sashi Wraith (Killjoy; shadow wra(i)th)

Male
Tobias Malcore (Honor-Sama; guild master; gravity)
Styxx Loop (Whispering~Melody; maguilty sense + sword magic)

claims:
ice make akashi
titanos head zarrok
hiraeth seis head akashi
water dragon slayer xlarius
iron make sammael9216 theodore bellfrost (no guild?)

Tsk tsk, Akashi. GM w/no CS's finished. :P (jkjk!) No one outside the GM's shall see my character until s/he is all pretty and perfect, but I am just gonna say... "yakumaaa". *swishes cape around self mysteriously and vanishes.
Question. What are the asterisks for?

Potential priority threats that must be put to the torch...or just to be fancy either or really.

Reactions: Ali
gah wtf notifications!
thought there wasn't any activity and i come to double check and i missed 5 pages of posts T_T
I didn't miss anything important did i?

Reactions: KatherinWinter
You missed the grand entrance of an actual listing of all characters. Major theme of said list is definitely female empowerment for sure. Titanos surprised me as I only expected jocks and jersey boys, but hey go figure.

The asterisks were characters who made the strongest first impression on me (again, I made this list just for my own benefit), but I really only skimmed the various cs's, so it's not something to worry about.

The asterisks were characters who made the strongest first impression on me (again, I made this list just for my own benefit), but I really only skimmed the various cs's, so it's not something to worry about.
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about stuff I've done. ;-;
Thank you.

Hate'n on the family, gonna have to fu- beat you up have a civil conversation. Though thats why there is three, they all are related. And there is no tree magic on my character. :p

Earth Magic seems to be slipt up into several subtypes, one cannot soften and harden the earth as example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
There was a magical tree! I remember this! And anyhow, as I keep reminding people, I made this list bc I wanted it. Not to say that oh no one else should use it, but to explain that it was written in a fashion that was meant to be easy for me to read, without any real thought put into the idea of other people using it (hence oversimplifying the kinds of magic each character uses, adding asterisks, occasional displays of my own goofy thoughts, etc).

There was a magical tree! I remember this! And anyhow, as I keep reminding people, I made this list bc I wanted it. Not to say that oh no one else should use it, but to explain that it was written in a fashion that was meant to be easy for me to read, without any real thought put into the idea of other people using it (like oversimplifying the kinds of magic each character uses, adding asterisks, occasional displays of my own goofy thoughts, etc).
Nah I don't mind it really, just messing with you. I do find the list useful for showing the gender ratio. Need to read the bios myself, but think I'll wait till @Ali and @Akashi have had their say, so I know whos who, who's in.

But there WAS a magical tree! XD haha. Yeah, I like to know gender ratios myself. Though, it actually does seem fairly even. Red dawn has more boys than girls. Same with silver crux. And there's at least three more boys in the making, it seems.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about stuff I've done. ;-;
Thank you.
Honey, people clearly don't compliment you enough. I legit decided to definitively join hiraeth seis because of your misaka character. That said, there were also characters I liked that I didn't asterisk because it was kind of an arbitrary scale.

Ah so it all evens out then, more or less. Pft talk of giant tree's that aren't real.

*cough Tenrou tree *cough

Thank you for even considering putting an asterisk next to Miura. T-T

I tried so hard to make her good, and I'm so glad that someone finds her interesting! ^ ^

XD people putting way too much stock in little asterisks.

Status
Not open for further replies.