• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well demons will be limited as heck in this RP. At max, I'd say three would be the number. No more than that. Anyhow, anyone else, dont go making any demons YET.. I'm waiting for @Ali to return. There are a few things that needs to be established.

@Sammael9216 I would suggest that you give your demon an in-depth history about how he came to be. He must've been created by someone at some point. The whole "doesn't remember my past" will perhaps not go well with being a demon. We want it to be realistic as possible. The best option is to leave the history open for what we end up adding to the history of demons in our RP setting. This is also a note to those who're considering making a demon character.

Well demons will be limited as heck in this RP. At max, I'd say three would be the number. No more than that. Anyhow, anyone else, dont go making any demons YET.. I'm waiting for @Ali to return. There are a few things that needs to be established.

@Sammael9216 I would suggest that you give your demon an in-depth history about how he came to be. He must've been created by someone at some point. The whole "doesn't remember my past" will perhaps not go well with being a demon. We want it to be realistic as possible. The best option is to leave the history open for what we end up adding to the history of demons in our RP setting. This is also a note to those who're considering making a demon character.
Akashi, I'm trying to PM you about a question I have, but I'm guessing you have your settings turned on to prevent this?

@Akashi
Very well. I shall revise my characters history once you and Ali have a moment to discuss things. It would help emensly if you pm me later. I could use a bit of insight on how you expect demons in this RP to be created and etc.

Akashi, I'm trying to PM you about a question I have, but I'm guessing you have your settings turned on to prevent this?
Try now.

@Akashi
Very well. I shall revise my characters history once you and Ali have a moment to discuss things. It would help emensly if you pm me later. I could use a bit of insight on how you expect demons in this RP to be created and etc.
Will do.

hm... i guess in that case i might go ahead and see about finishing my demon... if not for the rp at least i'll be able to finish her, she's the second fairy tail character i've written and first one i decided to keep and it irks me that she's not done yet >.<

I've been shamed guys and gals. My mom just ruthlessly beat my ass at rummy. Even worse, I shit talked through the entire game.

... Okay.

I'm thinking of switching my dragon water slayers gender.

Opinions?

(Currently Female.)​

... Okay.

I'm thinking of switching my dragon water slayers gender.

Opinions?

(Currently Female.)​
What was it originally?

It's in there.

Female.

I'm sorry I guess I missed it. Losing my mind, I guess. :/

Do whatever your hearts says~
I want only female dragon slayers I'm not gonna lie

@xLarius Go ahead and change it if you want; more guys for Lucy to check out.

Oh my god I'm gone for a day and I've already missed like 4 pages of talking! My alerts only said I missed 9 posts! Why must you do dis to me!! Also still working on my second character for Silver Crux

Oh my god I'm gone for a day and I've already missed like 4 pages of talking! My alerts only said I missed 9 posts! Why must you do dis to me!! Also still working on my second character for Silver Crux
Yes, yes yes !! Great choice! Together we will bring order and justice to the entire realm (and kick the others' asses in the process)!

Oh I thought there was one other. Guess I was mistaken. Then yea we can discuss divvying up a few of the remaining keys for our characters to access in the future.

I look forward to making my character! I was thinking of making her use guns magic. I've never had a character use it before.
If you want to make a Celestial Wizard, you might want to think about making them a non-key Celestial Wizard like Miura. Since we've got two Celestial Key Wizards, it would be hard to delegate who gets what keys after discovering a few. If you want ideas for non-key based Celestial magic, you're welcome to PM me! :D

Although I can't speak on behalf of the other Celestial Key Wizards, so they might be willing to accept your character if you make them.

I'M SORRY IF I SPOKE ON THIS TOPIC TOO MUCH I'M JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL I PROMISE
@Lulunopia
@CynderTheDragoness
@Under The Stars (sorry I couldn't figure out how to notify you U_U)

Well it would be great if Sonny had access to more keys in the future...if all 3 of us are celestial key wizards that means we should split the keys up 4 each. If that's the case, Sonny will only be able to obtain 1 more key in the future. ;_; But it's fine, I'll just have to come up with some silver key alternatives to fill in the gaps. I'm not sure if there's going to be a cap on how many Celestial Key Wizards are allowed in the RP and since I'm not a GM I wouldn't feel right telling someone to change their character if they had their heart set on something.

Cynder - Did you decide to start making your celestial key mage? If so, I can PM you and Lulu and we can discuss divvying up the 12 zodiac keys.

Under The Stars - No worries! Thank you for your advice, I found it helpful and appreciate it very much ^_^

@Lulunopia
@CynderTheDragoness
@Under The Stars (sorry I couldn't figure out how to notify you U_U)

Well it would be great if Sonny had access to more keys in the future...if all 3 of us are celestial key wizards that means we should split the keys up 4 each. If that's the case, Sonny will only be able to obtain 1 more key in the future. ;_; But it's fine, I'll just have to come up with some silver key alternatives to fill in the gaps. I'm not sure if there's going to be a cap on how many Celestial Key Wizards are allowed in the RP and since I'm not a GM I wouldn't feel right telling someone to change their character if they had their heart set on something.

Cynder - Did you decide to start making your celestial key mage? If so, I can PM you and Lulu and we can discuss divvying up the 12 zodiac keys.

Under The Stars - No worries! Thank you for your advice, I found it helpful and appreciate it very much ^_^
It's alright that you can't notify me. The fact that you quoted my post alerted me that your message had something to do with me.

If it wasn't clear, Miura is not a Celestial Key Wizard. She uses Celestial powers, but she does not use keys in order to use it.

And you're very welcome! I'm just trying to be helpful!

For everyone, if you ever need help coming up with spell ideas or anything else, please PM me because I would be more than happy to come up with ideas for all of you! I absolutely adore coming up with original ideas, so please don't hesitate to ask if you need help! :D

It's alright that you can't notify me. The fact that you quoted my post alerted me that your message had something to do with me.

If it wasn't clear, Miura is not a Celestial Key Wizard. She uses Celestial powers, but she does not use keys in order to use it.

For everyone, if you ever need help coming up with spell ideas or anything else, please PM me because I would be more than happy to come up with ideas for all of you! I absolutely adore coming up with original ideas, so please don't hesitate to ask if you need help! :D
Let me ask you a question. Since your Celestial Mage can summon without the usage of keys, does that mean that if someone has a key of a said summon, and uses it to summon a spirit, can that spirit be the same you summon without a key?

*dishes up brownies for everyone* Dont be shy! This group is really friendly in my opinion (I've been in some not so friendly ones so I'd know). Lets all party like Fairy Tail and pick which character is most like one in the anime!

I think Sonny reminds me of Wendy most (sorry @Warm Regret lol)
@Whispering~Melody

Hehe, I didn't really think about it but I suppose your right! I like Wendy, she's not my favorite character from the series though but I think it'd be fun to play a character who shares some of her personality traits. If I were to guess, I'd say Jericho is more like Grey?

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Let me ask you a question. Since your Celestial Mage can summon without the usage of keys, does that mean that if someone has a key of a said summon, and uses it to summon a spirit, can that spirit be the same you summon without a key?
Oh. Miura doesn't summon the spirits. She simply takes on attributes of the spirit. I've listed those out in her CS. It is also explained that she doesn't summon the spirits. If you've seen the manga past where the anime stopped, then it's essentially Lucy's new ability to increase her effectiveness with the use of her celestial spirits.

(I'M SORRY IF THIS SPOILED ANYTHING. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT A MAJOR PLOT POINT, SO THAT'S WHY I SAID IT. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. >.< T-T)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pyralithia

*Nods* Yup, I picked that up from your CS, that she doesn't use keys. I just included you cause well technically your C is a Celestial Wizard and because you were trying to help us all out. I hope you don't mind. The 3 key users I was referring to was Lulu, Myself and Cynder's potential character ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.