• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RedArmyShogun do u want Methos and Ivan to be rivals, unless u get some ridiculously higher rank than his? Reading his spells I just had a boner imaging them fight it out!!!
That would be interesting, and I'm just applying for AA, AAA or S Tier as was suggested. Keep in mind in Fairy Tail terms, while its an indication of how strong someone is, there have been more than a few, upsets. Plus lazy people who don't bother moving up.

Last edited:
Just letting you all know that we will have an arc where guilds get to battle one another to rise up in ranks. like in canon. I mean we must have something like that when we got five guilds, no? haha XD

We also need to change them guild ranks for them pillars XD

Will the matches be paired up randomly? *gets all bashful* Everyone's characters look so intimidating. I'll have to get really creative with my cute little Sonny if I want him to at least stand a chance ^^;

GENERAL

Name: Sorena Delia
Race: Human
Guild: Titanos
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: left collarbone; orange in color
Appearance:
View attachment 112436
Personality: Sorena is sometimes quiet and shy, but she really opens up to her friends. She is also loyal and protective. If a friend is hurt, she will top at nothing to make it right.
Strengths: Fire
Weaknesses: water, motion sickness
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fire Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Fire Dragon's Roar
Fire Dragon's Claw
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Fire Dragon's Wings Attack
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

My Fire Dragon Slayer in finished!!
I might add a Celestial Wizard. I have some constellations in mind that might make cool Celestial Spirits. They'll probably be Silver Keys.

I've edited my Celestial Wizard and am thinking of making a second character. Maybe in Silver Crux?

Reactions: Ali
I've edited my Celestial Wizard and am thinking of making a second character. Maybe in Silver Crux?

With Sonny's personality, I feel like he'd really look up to Rose. I was planning on having Sonny obtain more golden celestial keys throughout the RP, should we discuss divvying up a few of the remaining keys for our characters to access in the future?

With Sonny's personality, I feel like he'd really look up to Rose. I was planning on having Sonny obtain more golden celestial keys throughout the RP, should we discuss divvying up a few of the remaining keys for our characters to access in the future?
Sure but, there is one other Celestial Mage other than myself.

That would be interesting, and I'm just applying for AA, AAA or S Tier as was suggested. Keep in mind in Fairy Tail terms, while its an indication of how strong someone is, there have been more than a few, upsets. Plus lazy people who don't bother moving up.
Sounds great, yeah, even if u get an S class rank we could work something out. Wanna think some sort of rivalry backstory in PMs?

Sounds great, yeah, even if u get an S class rank we could work something out. Wanna think some sort of rivalry backstory in PMs?
Sure, I'm willing to do that.

YES MAKE YOUR CHARACTER A MEMBER OF SILVER CRUX. THEN THEY SHALL RULE OVER ALL OF THE OTHER GUILDS, INCLUDING TITANOS! WHEN THE GUILD WARS COME ALONG, THEN SILVER CRUX SHALL TAKE #1!!! (I decided Red Dawn will just have to take spot #2~)

Do you mean Miura? I think her celestial magic is different as she doesn't use celestial keys. If I'm not mistaken?
Oh I thought there was one other. Guess I was mistaken. Then yea we can discuss divvying up a few of the remaining keys for our characters to access in the future.

YES MAKE YOUR CHARACTER A MEMBER OF SILVER CRUX. THEN THEY SHALL RULE OVER ALL OF THE OTHER GUILDS, INCLUDING TITANOS! WHEN THE GUILD WARS COME ALONG, THEN SILVER CRUX SHALL TAKE #1!!! (I decided Red Dawn will just have to take spot #2~)
I look forward to making my character! I was thinking of making her use guns magic. I've never had a character use it before.

Oh I thought there was one other. Guess I was mistaken. Then yea we can discuss divvying up a few of the remaining keys for our characters to access in the future.

I look forward to making my character! I was thinking of making her use guns magic. I've never had a character use it before.
For Miura, you're right in saying that it doesn't use keys. It simply relates her power to the zodiac signs. So you guys can go ahead and divvy up the keys~

And gun magic sounds awesome! That'll complement other people's characters a lot from what I can tell~

Hey, I was thinking about making a Celestial Wizard in addition to my Fire Dragon Slayer(eho is now finished)

Reactions: Ali
Hey, I was thinking about making a Celestial Wizard in addition to my Fire Dragon Slayer(eho is now finished)
If you want to make a Celestial Wizard, you might want to think about making them a non-key Celestial Wizard like Miura. Since we've got two Celestial Key Wizards, it would be hard to delegate who gets what keys after discovering a few. If you want ideas for non-key based Celestial magic, you're welcome to PM me! :D

Although I can't speak on behalf of the other Celestial Key Wizards, so they might be willing to accept your character if you make them.

I'M SORRY IF I SPOKE ON THIS TOPIC TOO MUCH I'M JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL I PROMISE

@CynderTheDragoness
On the main page does it not say that dragon slayer, god slayer, and devil slayer magic is forbidden in this RP?
Dragon Slayer magic had a few spots to reserve. Cynder was one who reserved the fire dragon slayer spot. ;D

Dragon Slayer magic had a few spots to reserve. Cynder was one who reserved the fire dragon slayer spot. ;D
I thought that was the case. I brought it up because I didn't want her character to be rejected, if those abilities were forbidden for other reasons.

I thought that was the case. I brought it up because I didn't want her character to be rejected, if those abilities were forbidden for other reasons.
Thank you for being so considerate then! I'm so glad to see that people are kind here~ ^ ^

Holy carp ooc craziness. Last time I leave you all alone for a day I miss a hundred chances to tell you all. HOW AMAZING COLOMBA IS. With all these dark wizards and powerful deadly magic. Don't you all want to rebel against it all and Heal instead of Harm????

Status
Not open for further replies.