Status
Not open for further replies.
This CS, though, this one I just finished today. I'm very proud of it, lol. No fancy coding, just used tables and the spoiler button. It makes me stupidly happy.

Shin Hyun Seung
Nice. ^_^

@Kade I did find it humorous that he asked the one guy that doesn't drive to come and get him. Especially when he's probably conflicted over 'Roxie' to some degree.

LOL! Well, he isn't exactly good at making friends and thus doesn't really have people come over to his place. He would've had Alby over several times though to either help him work on shit or just to drop things off, etc. Therefore, yes, he went after the guy who at least is familiar with where he lives and he wouldn't have to get super detailed with any directions. And we all know Will doesn't give two shits about what Al wants to do with 'Roxy' at this point in the story, lol. He is all about "Me, me, me!" Except with his parents. Because he loves them. Not too many people fit into that circle just yet, lol.

(I decided at least one of us needed to have family members actually survive, btw, lol. It seemed like everyone else was killing everyone off, so I was like, "But what if they didn't all die????" I figured I already have and will give dear William enough grief. Let the poor boy have something to hold onto, lol.)

(I decided at least one of us needed to have family members actually survive, btw, lol. It seemed like everyone else was killing everyone off, so I was like, "But what if they didn't all die????" I figured I already have and will give dear William enough grief. Let the poor boy have something to hold onto, lol.)
Oh yeah, The Twins parents and little sister are out of Town, The Twins stayed to watch the Shop... so family safe for them to XD/

Ah. Well, the orb thing is happening worldwide, which was why Will's parents (in Vegas) are driving out to some military bunker somewhere in the desert (which may or not also have a lil Corrupted problem, but his Dad's ex-Special Forces so I'm setting that up so they'll be aight). So, yeah, you may wanna have the twins check in with the fam at various intervals so they know everyone's okay. I think Will's phone adventures with Mom and Pop Harker are going to be a regular thing. For comic relief purposes, lol.

Ah. Well, the orb thing is happening worldwide, which was why Will's parents (in Vegas) are driving out to some military bunker somewhere in the desert (which may or not also have a lil Corrupted problem, but his Dad's ex-Special Forces so I'm setting that up so they'll be aight). So, yeah, you may wanna have the twins check in with the fam at various intervals so they know everyone's okay. I think Will's phone adventures with Mom and Pop Harker are going to be a regular thing. For comic relief purposes, lol.
Oh yeah I know that, Jason is the one that will call 24/7 while Mason... is well Mason.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I really like Jason. Part of me is like, "Dammit, why did you make Will such a prick? He could've had that!" (Maybe). I don't think Jason is going to care for Will all that much though, lol. Personality-wise, Will seems like he'd get along better with Mason. Or not get along at all. Idk, lol. I think they're either going to parter up and double the sass, or their somewhat similar personality traits are going to make them butt heads terribly. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I really like Jason. Part of me is like, "Dammit, why did you make Will such a prick? He could've had that!" (Maybe). I don't think Jason is going to care for Will all that much though, lol. Personality-wise, Will seems like he'd get along better with Mason. Or not get along at all. Idk, lol. I think they're either going to parter up and double the sass, or their somewhat similar personality traits are going to make them butt heads terribly. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. :)
xD Jason probably would like him as a friend... only way Will could have Jason if he changes his attitude... not likely to happen I don't think XD. But Mason and Will together might make the other people around throw them to the zombies XD. I think at first they would butt heads than start to become a duo of annoyance, making Jason's life worst and everyone else around.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
LOL! Well, he isn't exactly good at making friends and thus doesn't really have people come over to his place. He would've had Alby over several times though to either help him work on shit or just to drop things off, etc. Therefore, yes, he went after the guy who at least is familiar with where he lives and he wouldn't have to get super detailed with any directions. And we all know Will doesn't give two shits about what Al wants to do with 'Roxy' at this point in the story, lol. He is all about "Me, me, me!" Except with his parents. Because he loves them. Not too many people fit into that circle just yet, lol.

I haven't decided on the family members yet. Status Unknown lol.

I haven't decided on the family members yet. Status Unknown lol.
Aww I hope they're alive.

BTW The Twins are at their Family Music Shop in South Tully and the Hospital is in South Tully, so I was thinking your girl and my twins might bump into one another as they both run around the streets looking for safety or running from the Corrupted.

My posts will be up soon. Almost done with Jason's.

Aww I hope they're alive.

BTW The Twins are at their Family Music Shop in South Tully and the Hospital is in South Tully, so I was thinking your girl and my twins might bump into one another as they both run around the streets looking for safety or running from the Corrupted.

My posts will be up soon. Almost done with Jason's.
I like it. She could easily bump into the one at the hospital almost immediately. If you want to set up the interaction, I'll follow.

I like it. She could easily bump into the one at the hospital almost immediately. If you want to set up the interaction, I'll follow.
Ok since Jason's post is almost done, I will have Mason's post be the one to interact with your girl. Back to working on posts^^

But Mason and Will together might make the other people around throw them to the zombies XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Omg. I'm sorry, other characters. I only made him that way because it's been awhile since I've created a douchey character in anything and I wanted to mix things up for myself a lil bit. I usually go for the geeky shy types, or for the angsty types. Sometimes snarky but generally likable types (think Hawkeye or Ant Man). I haven't made just a generally obnoxious guy in awhile. Just in attitude though. I don't plan on having him like disrupt everyone's plans. I hate that when you have a good game going but then you have that one player who tries to destroy everything everyone is trying to set up, and then the player's like, "I'm just being in character. Don't be mad at me." And then the rest of players secretly glare holes through their computer screens, lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Omg. I'm sorry, other characters. I only made him that way because it's been awhile since I've created a douchey character in anything and I wanted to mix things up for myself a lil bit. I usually go for the geeky shy types, or for the angsty types. Sometimes snarky but generally likable types (think Hawkeye or Ant Man). I haven't made just a generally obnoxious guy in awhile. Just in attitude though. I don't plan on having him like disrupt everyone's plans. I hate that when you have a good game going but then you have that one player who tries to destroy everything everyone is trying to set up, and then the player's like, "I'm just being in character. Don't be mad at me." And then the rest of players secretly glare holes through their computer screens, lol.
Yeah XD I tend to make very douchey chars XD, Jason is my first nerdy shy guy lol, so we're both trying something new. Mason is more of an asshole but will be there for everyone like Stark XD.

Reactions: Kade
My first post will be up tonight after my rehearsal~ I'll make sure to put Ax in an 'Oh Shit' predicament XD

My first post will be up tonight after my rehearsal~ I'll make sure to put Ax in an 'Oh Shit' predicament XD
Perfect XD lol.

Then Jason, Mason and now Remington will be able to find him and help him and the four of them... well shit XD.

Mason post almost done^^. Than Twins intros will be up.

Reactions: SoleStride
Perfect XD lol.

Thank Jason, Mason and now Remington will be able to find him and help him and the four of them... well shit XD.

Mason post almost done^^. Than Twins intros will be up.
Jason, Mason, and Remi. The trustworthy trio to the rescue.

Jason, Mason, and Remi. The trustworthy trio to the rescue.

That's probably good, because if Al falls through on Will, he's going after Remi next. Except he's up on the North side of town. So it might be a lil difficult to get there.

My post will be up either Friday or Saturday. Still trying to figure out a great intro post...and I'm too tired from a crazy first week of classes to concentrate XD

Status
Not open for further replies.