• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kade It will be sometime today, he will reply. He'll be on his way after he 'suits' up. Yesterday I couldn't get into character, Mr. Impatient. <3

Oh, no, I wasn't rushing you at all. We all get busy. But since I already had a Plan B in place in case Al wasn't going to come for him, I figured I could already put that into motion if you weren't going to be replying for awhile. Normally I wouldn't have even brought it up, but since I did have another option I just wanted to know if I was free to play on it or not. It is allllll good.

(I'm a girl, btw, lol).

@Crowley ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Alby calls Will "the lunatic." I love that so hard. So. Hard.

I'm sorry Al has to run all the way through town. He's also starting down in the south side it seems. Maybe while he's running the others can spot him and scoop him up in their truck and we can get everyone together sooner?

I ain't no carpool.

I was a bit rushed so my post was lackluster. Glad you found some humor in it. Albatross walks ten miles a day(both ways) to spend 12 hours a day working in a forge. I think he's in good enough shape to handle a sprint to Will's house.

@Kade My apologies, Ms. Impatient. Never had a reason to suspect otherwise...or I'm just oblivious. Since all he's carrying is that small kitten and his armor is nearly weightless, I imagine traveling from the South to the North end of Tullytown wouldn't be too difficult. If anything, it's easy for him since he used to live in the North and knows all the backstreets and ways to avoid being seen.

No problem. I get that all the time. I'm definitely a tomboy and my name being Alex doesn't help any. I don't really know how to girl anyway except for crushing on hot guys, lol.

Alrighty. I just got off set (was sneaking in and out earlier between takes, lol). I have to take care of my horse and then when I get home I'll post again. Fun, fun!

My laptop was bugging out the whole night, so had to go and see what's wrong with it. Got it fixed but I need to buy a new one soon... a more up-to-date 2016 edition but sooo expensive lol, need a better job before new laptop, I swear this year in school for the Arts I will get discovered by some big name Agent and my Acting Career will start... this being broke stuff is not for me XD.

Now that my laptop is working again, I will try to get Twins parts up in the collab, or tomorrow, don't work so have all day as well, sorry Dust and Sole for the delay.

My laptop was bugging out the whole night, so had to go and see what's wrong with it. Got it fixed but I need to buy a new one soon... a more up-to-date 2016 edition but sooo expensive lol, need a better job before new laptop, I swear this year in school for the Arts I will get discovered by some big name Agent and my Acting Career will start... this being broke stuff is not for me XD.

Now that my laptop is working again, I will try to get Twins parts up in the collab, or tomorrow, don't work so have all day as well, sorry Dust and Sole for the delay.
S'okay ^_^

Ack, I failed to post when I got home, lol. It was almost 11 pm and right now it's like 6:45 in the morning and I'm getting ready for work. Filming day 2. I don't think it'll take as long today. We got the rhythm down after yesterday's shoot so today should go a bit quicker, I would think. I'll still pop in and out between takes to see if there's anything going on. :)

Bwahahaha!!!! Got that post in! They didn't have anything for me to do on set just yet. Which means I totally could've slept in. *sigh*

@Aka~Kitsune Just making you aware that the green and yellow text is super hard to read when you have a light colored theme on (which I do). Not a super huge deal as I can just highlight it myself to read it, but just so you know in case I'm not the only one who doesn't have a dark bg.

@DangoYumi I noticed you put Amber in the same residential area as Will. Was that intentional (ie, were you looking to work your way into Will and Al's interactions)? Just checking in case you wanted us to try to steer our kids in your direction in some way. Will lives in an actual house towards the back of the neighborhood where it bumps up against one of the park. I take it Amber probably lives near the entrance since she's in an apartment complex and right by the stores. That would mean Al would most likely pass wherever she's at either coming in or leaving the neighborhood.

@Kade Hey, sorry, just now got the chance to read yesterday's posts. The blue corrupted aren't out yet. Only the red orbs have been released in the first wave.
I'll let you guys know when the blue ones are released. And the black ones will only be NPCed by Aka-tan and me.

Everyone's posts are looking good XD mine will be up soon. Thinking about changing Greydon a bit, we seem to have enough people in the medical field. He's still going to be a healer, but not a nurse.

The one post limit is going to start on the 5th of September so we can get it back on a Monday. we seem to still have a lot of people who haven't made their CSs and a few who have but haven't posted.

Also remember to stick to the restrictions. for now you guys are going to have to rely on your physical strengths to survive, either that or hiding.

Oh, oops, I didn't realize they were coming out in different waves. I'll adjust my post tomorrow. Sorry!

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Oh, oops, I didn't realize they were coming out in different waves. I'll adjust my post tomorrow. Sorry!
That's okay XD its my fault, I should have specified. Sorry about that.

Also warning, extremely gruesome scene with Arima. Expect such from this rp as I love gruesome scenes and torturing characters, mine included.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Good. Then I know I don't have to limit myself with gore and torture, lol.

(I kind of really love Aimery, btw, lol!)

And all good. I knew not to mess with the black ones, just didn't realize the blue weren't up for grabs yet. It won't be too difficult of a fix though.

Also, since you're around, are there more specifics on how to kill/not to kill these things? I know you said they're like zombies, but they're also technically still alive, so I imagine more conventional means of killing a person would also work on these things? Like, the fact that Will's Corruptes has a bunch of essentially mini-spears all up its side, that wouldn't kill an actual zombie at all, but it wouldn't take too long to kill a living thing. I imagine at least one of those spears punctured a lung. Can the Corrupted suffocate? If their organs shut down will they die? Can they bleed out? Or are we keeping with zombie rules where only head shots and pretty much complete dismemberment kill them?

Good. Then I know I don't have to limit myself with gore and torture, lol.

(I kind of really love Aimery, btw, lol!)

And all good. I knew not to mess with the black ones, just didn't realize the blue weren't up for grabs yet. It won't be too difficult of a fix though.

Also, since you're around, are there more specifics on how to kill/not to kill these things? I know you said they're like zombies, but they're also technically still alive, so I imagine more conventional means of killing a person would also work on these things? Like, the fact that Will's Corruptes has a bunch of essentially mini-spears all up its side, that wouldn't kill an actual zombie at all, but it wouldn't take too long to kill a living thing. I imagine at least one of those spears punctured a lung. Can the Corrupted suffocate? If their organs shut down will they die? Can they bleed out? Or are we keeping with zombie rules where only head shots and pretty much complete dismemberment kill them?
I'm glad you like him XD he's one of my favorite, such a little arrogant douche.

That's a good question. I'm going to go with anything that can kill a human can kill the corrupted (well the red and blue ones at least, the black ones are a bit different) but since they're enhanced it would take longer and a little more for the red ones (not the blue ones though, they're weak, but hard to hit and actually think to survive). But a guaranteed and quicker death would be through the head.

Reactions: Kade
Status
Not open for further replies.