Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably good, because if Al falls through on Will, he's going after Remi next. Except he's up on the North side of town. So it might be a lil difficult to get there.
Yeah.... But if she gets a text (Though she's going to wonder how a patient got her cell number), she will try to find him.

Yeah.... But if she gets a text (Though she's going to wonder how a patient got her cell number), she will try to find him.

Idk. We can work something out for that if we need to. He's...difficult. Maybe he had a bad episode at some point and she wasn't on shift and he gave whoever was taking care of him complete hell, so to save him and everyone else the trouble, she gave him her number in case of extreme emergencies? We can cross that bridge if we need to. I just can't really have Will wandering around too far on his own. He can hide out in the park next door if it comes down to it, but he's not going to be outrunning anything. So, yeah, he can hold his own in his "fortress" for a bit, but eventually he's going to need help whenever the Corrupted discover his hiding place.

Idk. We can work something out for that if we need to. He's...difficult. Maybe he had a bad episode at some point and she wasn't on shift and he gave whoever was taking care of him complete hell, so to save him and everyone else the trouble, she gave him her number in case of extreme emergencies? We can cross that bridge if we need to. I just can't really have Will wandering around too far on his own. He can hide out in the park next door if it comes down to it, but he's not going to be outrunning anything. So, yeah, he can hold his own in his "fortress" for a bit, but eventually he's going to need help whenever the Corrupted discover his hiding place.
So he was super annoying until she caved and gave him her cell number. I like it lol.

Reactions: Kade
And finally posted. @SoleStride I hope you like what Mason almost did XD.

And finally posted. @SoleStride I hope you like what Mason almost did XD.
Almost cracked Remi with a bat? lol

I got a response in, but it will not be my best. I am on sleep meds which kicked in right before I started writing my post so... yeah. Let me know when you find all the continuity errors and other mistakes. XD lol

Almost cracked Remi with a bat? lol

I got a response in, but it will not be my best. I am on sleep meds which kicked in right before I started writing my post so... yeah. Let me know when you find all the continuity errors and other mistakes. XD lol
Yeah XD.

That post was great. Will wait for one more person or so before posting again lol for twins XD, but that was a good post lol.

Yeah XD.

That post was great. Will wait for one more person or so before posting again lol for twins XD, but that was a good post lol.
I will do better next time. For now - goodnight!

Wasn't the best opener, but I'm tired and felt like I should get something up soooooo I'm sorry if it's not up to my usual caliber ^^;

Lol, you guys are too hard on yourselves! All your posts are fine from where I'm sitting. RP is supposed to be a fun hobby, something you use to destress and to get away from real life for a bit. Just let it flow how it flows. No one's going to care if your posts aren't perfect. Hell, I write and edit for a living and I'm not going to care if a post is perfect. That's the whole point. As long as the story itself is entertaining, it's all good.

I tend to get more caught up on the waiting with RP. I'm like, "Okay, I posted!!!!! Someone else go! Someone else go so I can go again!" *sits idly by for awhile* "Someone tag me back in! I'm ready! Just tag me back in!" *waits two days and then cries in a corner*

My role play life, lol.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Do you want to do a collab post for finding Ax or just separate posts?
Collab post^^ Was about to ask you.

@DustBunny

We should all three do that xD.

Do you guys know what Titanpad is? A website where you can collab live so won't have to wait for a post and can discuss it. I'll post the collab after we decide how far to go lol.

I can start it when I get home from work tonight.

@DustBunny

Do you guys know what Titanpad is? A website where you can collab live so won't have to wait for a post and can discuss it. I'll post the collab after we decide how far to go lol.

Sounds good to me! I'm relatively familiar with Titanpad, so I'm okay with working through that medium~

I'll have to reply when I get back from rehearsal if it's later tonight, however, so just go as far along as you can without me and I'll reply tonight~~

@DustBunny

I'm also good with a collab. I've heard of TitanPad but never used it yet.
I will also be at work late tonight. Maybe DustBunny should set the TitanPad group up and we can join later tonight?

I'm also good with a collab. I've heard of TitanPad but never used it yet.
I will also be at work late tonight. Maybe DustBunny should set the TitanPad group up and we can join later tonight?
@SoleStride and @Shattered♦Secrets™ Here's a pad~ Go ahead and work whenever you guys are ready~
Ok cool will start it off with the Twins tonight.

And Dust it works out for you posting later since The Twins and Remi already have a lengthy discussion coming xD.

Reactions: SoleStride
@Crowley No pressure, but just wondering when you might be able to post? If it's not going to be for awhile, can you just let me know whether Alby is going to respond to Will or not? I can't really make my next move until I know whether I should be expecting some form of reply from Al in the near future.

@Sinopa Just another quick question about Tullytown's location. Are they inland or near the coast? I mentioned boating as one of Will's fav hobbies, but if they aren't actually near a river/lake/ocean of any form, that means he has to travel some distance in order to get the water. Which is totally fine. It's just the difference between him owning his own lil vessel of some form or just renting shit out when he feels like taking a trip out on the water. (And, yes, this information does affect where I may steer him for game play purposes.)

Not urgent to know right now, of course, 'cause I have to wait for other peeps to post and all. It's just need-to-know for the future.

Thank you!!!

(And apologies if you already answered this somewhere in the town info post and I just glossed over it.)
Yeah they can be near the ocean, I like the idea of a docks in the city XD

---

I love you guys, I don't even have to be here and already we have lots of IC posts and plans being made and chatting. This is perfect and exactly how I wanted this to go. So far you guys are showing initiative which I absolutely love and was striving for. Keep up the amazing work, and my posts will be up soon!

Yeah they can be near the ocean, I like the idea of a docks in the city XD

Perfect, then it'll pretty much be exactly like where I grew up, lol. I grew up mostly in Virginia Beach/Norfolk and D.C (dad was a SEAL).

Status
Not open for further replies.