Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, holy shit, yes! Read it with the music! It makes all the difference in the world! Well played. *applause*

So exciting!!!!!! Ahhhhh, I can't post right away though even though I want to. I have to do actual work things. Stupid adulting. I'll try to get through it quickly, lol.

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!

(Is the surprise body mark the symbol we chose, btw?)

Oh, holy shit, yes! Read it with the music! It makes all the difference in the world! Well played. *applause*

So exciting!!!!!! Ahhhhh, I can't post right away though even though I want to. I have to do actual work things. Stupid adulting. I'll try to get through it quickly, lol.

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!

(Is the surprise body mark the symbol we chose, btw?)
I'm glad you like it XD and take your time, there's no rush. The week has only started.

Also you can choose your own marks, just don't make it too easy to figure out. And it can be anywhere on the body.

At work will read when I get home.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Adulting suuuuuuuucks!!!!!!! My meetings are finished. Now I just have to finish all these write-ups for our show's teleprompter and I can play the rest of the day. Boring writing first, then play writing. It's a fair trade. :)

I actually don't like being the first to post IC.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I have to go to Court tomorrow to see if I get picked for Jury (I hope I don't... bleh America, making you do Jury though you don't want to... fun.) so I am going to bed early, got to be at the Court like 8AM so I will post tomorrow when I get home.

@DustBunny

I thought it over and I think that Jason and Mason saving Axel would be the better option^^. So can either do that with your Intro have Axel in trouble or something or the next post or something. Haven't read the first post yet, since I will read tomorrow but going to bed now.

Oh yeah, @Crowley, just because I had Will text Alby a message, it doesn't mean you're forced to play off that in any way. It's an open ended prompt if you want to use it, but Will's resourceful. He'll find another way out of his mess if Al doesn't come get him. For all Will knows, Al is dead and gone, so he's not depending on that option 100%.

It only took how-many hours to figure out how to do that picture float -_- I've been working on that since I made the post. I was about to beg @Kade for help. lol

It only took how-many hours to figure out how to do that picture float -_- I've been working on that since I made the post. I was about to beg @Kade for help. lol

LOL! Oh. Testing all the buttons was like one of the first things I did when I joined the site, lol. I like to know what all my tools are. That one is definitely handy. I wish the other site I play on had it. I legit have to make tables and then make the table lines invisible if I want it to mimic image floating. PITA.

Reactions: SoleStride
LOL! Oh. Testing all the buttons was like one of the first things I did when I joined the site, lol. I like to know what all my tools are. That one is definitely handy. I wish the other site I play on had it. I legit have to make tables and then make the table lines invisible if I want it to mimic image floating. PITA.
I still can't figure out how everyone makes those sweet, colored boxes and stuff for their CSs. I fail at those things.

I can. I just don't like to. Like, I felt like I had to learn it on RPN because it was such a big thing. If you didn't have a pretty CS you looked like a total newb. So everyone wasted all this time making these elaborate sheets for really no reason at all other than to show off, and then the site went through this massive upgrade and changed how the coding worked and it all went to hell, lol. Now I'm like, "Yaaaaaaas, everyone's on the same page now and I don't have to worry about it!" It just takes up so much time. Time we could be using for writing instead of basically trying to be graphic designers of some form. I like this site where the pretty CS's seem to be more the exception instead of the rule.

I can. I just don't like to. Like, I felt like I had to learn it on RPN because it was such a big thing. If you didn't have a pretty CS you looked like a total newb. So everyone wasted all this time making these elaborate sheets for really no reason at all other than to show off, and then the site went through this massive upgrade and changed how the coding worked and it all went to hell, lol. Now I'm like, "Yaaaaaaas, everyone's on the same page now and I don't have to worry about it!" It just takes up so much time. Time we could be using for writing instead of basically trying to be graphic designers of some form. I like this site where the pretty CS's seem to be more the exception instead of the rule.
If it were a rule, I probably wouldn't rp here. I agree, don't want to use the time. XD

I didn't get picked for Jury, so yay. My posts will be up tonight^^ or in a few hours, got some rps to reply to first.

Reactions: Kade
This CS, though, this one I just finished today. I'm very proud of it, lol. No fancy coding, just used tables and the spoiler button. It makes me stupidly happy.

Shin Hyun Seung

@Sinopa Just another quick question about Tullytown's location. Are they inland or near the coast? I mentioned boating as one of Will's fav hobbies, but if they aren't actually near a river/lake/ocean of any form, that means he has to travel some distance in order to get the water. Which is totally fine. It's just the difference between him owning his own lil vessel of some form or just renting shit out when he feels like taking a trip out on the water. (And, yes, this information does affect where I may steer him for game play purposes.)

Not urgent to know right now, of course, 'cause I have to wait for other peeps to post and all. It's just need-to-know for the future.

Thank you!!!

(And apologies if you already answered this somewhere in the town info post and I just glossed over it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.