Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sinopa Do you happen to know what region of the country Tullytown lives in? I'm only asking because it's late November, so anywhere not in the south is going to be cold/possibly snowing. Also, just for a potentially useless fact that may or may not come up, Thanksgiving is on the 26th in 2020. Some of the characters or their families may have had travel plans or whatnot before all the shit hit the fan. Also, the 17th in 2020 is a Tuesday (another random, potentially useless fact, but probs good to know so we know what our characters might have been doing had the world not exploded into freakville that day). They disappeared on a Thursday and reappeared on a Saturday, if that matters at all.

Greydon is now added to the list of people that Will is going to form an interest in. I don't know if that's good or bad for Greydon, lol. But, ya know, closet gay plus also a love of history. And they're nearly the same age. Things that Will likes, lol.
I don't know exactly where yet, but its going to be somewhere in the middle of east America, light snow.

And awesome! XD I'm glad Greydon has caught your interest

Reactions: Kade
Perfect. I grew up in Virginia so I'll be very familiar with the seasons and general weather, lol. You can't get much more "middle of East America" than Virginia.

So, as of right now, I have Will and Remi as acquaintances right? Am I missing anyone? (I don't think so, but I'm SOOOO tired right now XD)
Oh yeah, remember I was asking if Jason and Mason could be friends with Axel. They are around the same age and with Jason and Axel sharing, prior to the disappearance, always wanting to help others, I was thinking that they met one another at some Volunteering thing or something like that, since Axel is going into the Medical Field and Jason loves volunteering I could see Jason meeting Axel at the Hospital while he was volunteering there and Jason and him became good friends and of course, Jason introduced your guy to Mason, his twin, who I know will not rub Axel the right way and those two would butt heads probably a lot XD. Mason and Axel probably would be friends/enemies, being that Mason wouldn't outright hate him since Jason is friends with Axel and Axel probably wouldn't show outright hate to Mason since he is friends with Jason, the nice one XD. And I also said that I think that Jason would start to have a crush on Axel the more they spend time together, especially with the corrupted and everything going on, having to rely on one another, trying to survive the madness with everyone else XD.

@Aka~Kitsune I will pm you tomorrow about Letizia and the Twins, my bad just a busy day.

And everyone else if you have ideas, just let me know. About to go to bed but will look over cses tomorrow, couldn't do it yesterday or today since I was busy.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Well I had everything ready and was about to make the post and then my comp died. I'm beyond upset. Even though I saved the draft several times, it only saved the title. I'm sorry but I'm calling a quits for tonight, it'll be up tomorrow.
-dies-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DustBunny
Oh yeah, remember I was asking if Jason and Mason could be friends with Axel. They are around the same age and with Jason and Axel sharing, prior to the disappearance, always wanting to help others, I was thinking that they met one another at some Volunteering thing or something like that, since Axel is going into the Medical Field and Jason loves volunteering I could see Jason meeting Axel at the Hospital while he was volunteering there and Jason and him became good friends and of course, Jason introduced your guy to Mason, his twin, who I know will not rub Axel the right way and those two would butt heads probably a lot XD. Mason and Axel probably would be friends/enemies, being that Mason wouldn't outright hate him since Jason is friends with Axel and Axel probably wouldn't show outright hate to Mason since he is friends with Jason, the nice one XD. And I also said that I think that Jason would start to have a crush on Axel the more they spend time together, especially with the corrupted and everything going on, having to rely on one another, trying to survive the madness with everyone else XD.

@Aka~Kitsune I will pm you tomorrow about Letizia and the Twins, my bad just a busy day.

And everyone else if you have ideas, just let me know. About to go to bed but will look over cses tomorrow, couldn't do it yesterday or today since I was busy.

I'll go ahead and add them when I get back on the laptop ^_^ And I mean, who wouldn't want fall for a parkour doctor in training who's intense but has a secret soft spot :D XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well I had everything ready and was about to make the post and then my comp died. I'm beyond upset. Even though I saved the draft several times, it only saved the title. I'm sorry but I'm calling a quits for tonight, it'll be up tomorrow.
-dies-
That sucks soo much Sinopa I'm sorry *Hugs* On my phone so not sleep yet.

But I was thinking that Aimery and Mason could have a friendly rivalry down the line, they would be fun to mess around with XD. And Jason and your girl (forgot name, sorry) I can see Jason treating her like another little sister and I think they would be cool to. But both ideas, I think would happen later in the rp, just letting you know.

I'll go ahead and add them when I get back on the laptop ^_^ And I mean, who wouldn't want fall for a parkour doctor in training who's intense but has a secret soft spot :D XD
xD and it would be Jason, the Shy Sweetheart, he could probably bring Axel soft side out XD.

xD and it would be Jason, the Shy Sweetheart, he could probably bring Axel soft side out XD.

Oh! We should make it to where their first meet up after everything goes to shit is with Ax saving them or them saving Ax :D

Oh! We should make it to where their first meet up after everything goes to shit is with Ax saving them or them saving Ax :D
I love that idea^^. I think Jason and Mason saving Ax would be perfect... since Mason probably wouldn't want Ax saving him from anything XD. That interaction would be perfect.

I love that idea^^. I think Jason and Mason saving Ax would be perfect... since Mason probably wouldn't want Ax saving him from anything XD. That interaction would be perfect.
Although, they wouldn't know it was him at first, as he dons gas masks out in public~ But after being saved and recognizes who saved him, he'd reveal himself ^_^

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Although, they wouldn't know it was him at first, as he dons gas masks out in public~ But after being saved and recognizes who saved him, he'd reveal himself ^_^
I totally forgot that XD... duh. Thanks for reminding me, no Axel saving them would be perfect... Mason's reaction XD lol, yes that is way better. I totally forgot the mask thing XD lol, that's a better plan.

I totally forgot that XD... duh. Thanks for reminding me, no Axel saving them would be perfect... Mason's reaction XD lol, yes that is way better. I totally forgot the mask thing XD lol, that's a better plan.
Well, I mean they could save him just because Jason is a nice person, and then Ax could then show that it was him and Mason could be like SHIIIIIIIIIIT and Jason could be like YOU LIVED HOLY $H!T XD

Well, I mean they could save him just because Jason is a nice person, and then Ax could then show that it was him and Mason could be like SHIIIIIIIIIIT and Jason could be like YOU LIVED HOLY $H!T XD
You're just like me, since you can't decide either. I love both ideas but which would do you want to do more XD, I love the Ax saving Jason and Mason thing, since Mason would get his ego hit by being saved by someone he doesn't like XD.

You're just like me, since you can't decide either. I love both ideas but which would do you want to do more XD, I love the Ax saving Jason and Mason thing, since Mason would get his ego hit by being saved by someone he doesn't like XD.
I'm perfectly fine with whatever! I feel like whichever would lead to the most development would be the good route, so whichever you believed to do that :D

I'm perfectly fine with whatever! I feel like whichever would lead to the most development would be the good route, so whichever you believed to do that :D
Going to bed now, but I will definitely think both scenarios over but I do like the Jason and Mason saving Ax one and him in his mask and them finding out who Ax becomes with the mask on, that development might be better but will think it over tomorrow at work. Goodnight for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DustBunny
I will finish editing it now. I had freaking 9 hours of classes today and oh my god I'm finally done. I am now home in my nest ready to write. Thank you so much for the love though, and be ready for Amber to make everyone swoon for her 8)))))

Now I need to reread the CS of whom I'll be swooning over.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
I mean I hope you'll swoon over her oops LAUGHS
i have finished i hope you like it sobbing

Ah, *hoping there are no computer issues tonight -- good luck @Sinopa!!!* Not gonna rush it because I know the pain of losing a bunch of work. I just had to recreate a pretty elaborate character sheet last night over on the other site I play on. They moved all the images to a new server and promised that we wouldn't lose any content. Yeah. No. Total lies. The one character sheet I had spent the most time on with banners and gifs and shit? All of it. Gone. Never to be heard from again. I had to remake all the banners from scratch. It suuuuuuuucked.

Ah, *hoping there are no computer issues tonight -- good luck @Sinopa!!!* Not gonna rush it because I know the pain of losing a bunch of work. I just had to recreate a pretty elaborate character sheet last night over on the other site I play on. They moved all the images to a new server and promised that we wouldn't lose any content. Yeah. No. Total lies. The one character sheet I had spent the most time on with banners and gifs and shit? All of it. Gone. Never to be heard from again. I had to remake all the banners from scratch. It suuuuuuuucked.
Luckily it is almost done and will be posted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.