• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah~yeah so like its cool girl^^!! And soooo goods to see you ;D So we gots like 10? RPers up in here so should be a bit of a wait to get all intros up ;DD

Ughs... sometimes Boo gets insomnia with stress but nothing like what you gots. but you turn that into a positive is awesomes right^^ i try to do that with insomnia..
Hey you, I got a bone to pick with you. Yeah! That's right! WITH YOU!

I am not a goddamn manboy, I am like, a manCHILD, cause that song makes me want to stuff my eardrums with concrete! >:C

Omg... I'll finish my post tomorrow. Stupid security error took away half of it and I'm my minds shutting down. I can't think properly.
Awwww... ughs. sucks! thats why boo uses her blog to write posties now ^^ It auto saves and you can post it, read it over and edit it and see wut it looks like when in IC. ;D

I am thankful. I shall not shank you with a sharp stick now in the RP... Well I probably will still cause it's funny... But I might not now! Might!

Know wut..? Boo was supposed to calm down but you... Mister NotManBoi?! Ooohhh... fite me bruh! Cabin boi...? More like: Babblin' toy! WUT?! >:D

;PP

And yeah~yeah posties IC'ly looking goods. Nice setups~~!

Cap'n Jack is sooooo popular ;D

Where the hell is the IC thread? :l

AND LIKE! YOU! BOO GIRLIE THING! I am gonna... MAKE A CHICKEN-WOMAN-THINGY FROM THE BUSHES OF LOVE ATTACK YOU! First one to type that whole song out in here gets a HUG from me, the person who likes that song.

Looking good^^

K but boo is a party boo tonight so postie will bw delayd till tmrw sorry^^;

Remember what Boo said about being safe with typing posties...? lost most of post. will finish tmrw. sleepy and very very upset. sorry err'body. >:[[

But like how is everyone elses posties comibg along~♥♥? hopefully better than Boo ^^

Nightieeee~~

Hey~hey^^!!

Right. Like who's gunna do it?! Who's going to have a drink with the weird Ani-kin sisters? :33~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back