• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After two days of being forced to adult when I could barely exist and scoring a critical hit on a deer last night, I'll be hopefully getting a post up tonight.

I'll have my post up in about 20-30 minutes, if not less. In the meantime, have a teaser since I can see that some of you are up right now.

EDIT: It's up. Enjoy. I know I did writing it.

Last edited:
Happily xD Though it's a just a tad concerning how people think that Erica is a hooker... Maybe it's the way she dresses?

Wellllll Boo just found the Doc's reaction to Erica rather funny sooooo... like yeah, just followed along and went with it. It's all good fun though right^^

>,>

Yeah but like if you feel all aggro like then go on and blame Crono tho k? ;DDD

But wow... we almost gots err'body posting up yayuh!! Right so like that just leaves:

@Shavynel Fae Mechanic!
@Periodically Incorrect Ani-kin Cabin girlie!
@Pray4me Human Chef!

So hey~hey, you guys, feel free to gather at a big table and gets the servers bringing over some rather big mugs of beer and stuffs k? ^^

Thanks err'body for your awesomes posts and creativity!! Keep it up. Only thing is @Akaida Martins can you just erase the OoC chatter at the bottom of your post and maybe like from now on, can you just make your OoC mentions here please?Like Boo still loves ya but... It's just nicer if we do it that way k?

Will be posting either today or Sunday~ Sorry about the delay, I have a chest cold and I feel just bleh.
Ew. Haaaaates that. Yucky right? K but like not pushing you k? Just some book keeping is all. But yeah, so like thinking that we should prolly gets the charries settled into a table like setting? Like 'Mina has offered up drinks sooooo... maybe the chef can check the menu for us...? um but like ya knows it s pub grub and all sooooo... idk. Greasy goodness! xDDD But k hopes ya feel better, bruh...

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
D: No, chest cold, no. Go away.

Brett is coming. ^_^ I was out of town all week, but tomorrow!

Also, @chrono, I'm so excited for the mechanics to meet.

Ew. Haaaaates that. Yucky right? K but like not pushing you k? Just some book keeping is all. But yeah, so like thinking that we should prolly gets the charries settled into a table like setting? Like 'Mina has offered up drinks sooooo... maybe the chef can check the menu for us...? um but like ya knows it s pub grub and all sooooo... idk. Greasy goodness! xDDD But k hopes ya feel better, bruh...
Oh! Good idea! I'll definitely have the chef check out the menu and probably throw a small panic attack at the amount of food he'll have to cook and store each day XD Thank you for the hopes~

Since the chest cold isn't listening to me, hopefully it'll listen to you XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Awesomes^^ K but like boo said she not pushy~pushy k? Like we gots 8 posties up already which is reeeeealy good considering they are all just first round/setup posts ^-^;

Oh! Good idea! I'll definitely have the chef check out the menu and probably throw a small panic attack at the amount of food he'll have to cook and store each day XD Thank you for the hopes~

Since the chest cold isn't listening to me, hopefully it'll listen to you XD
Yeah for sure and like seeing all the Animal-kin types there too...?? Like idk about err'body elses Ani-kins, but both my charries are pretty much carnivores. That's a lot of beef jerky man :333~~

• Love
Reactions: AshenAngel
I like how some of the characters think Eloise is with Captain Jack, like his second mate. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Wellllll Boo just found the Doc's reaction to Erica rather funny sooooo... like yeah, just followed along and went with it. It's all good fun though right^^

>,>

Yeah but like if you feel all aggro like then go on and blame Crono tho k? ;DDD

But wow... we almost gots err'body posting up yayuh!! Right so like that just leaves:

@Shavynel Fae Mechanic!
@Periodically Incorrect Ani-kin Cabin girlie!
@Pray4me Human Chef!

So hey~hey, you guys, feel free to gather at a big table and gets the servers bringing over some rather big mugs of beer and stuffs k? ^^

Thanks err'body for your awesomes posts and creativity!! Keep it up. Only thing is @Akaida Martins can you just erase the OoC chatter at the bottom of your post and maybe like from now on, can you just make your OoC mentions here please?Like Boo still loves ya but... It's just nicer if we do it that way k?
It's fine xD No aggro. But I guess it does speak volumes about the character and the person who made her... Oops

• Bucket of Rainbows
I like how some of the characters think Eloise is with Captain Jack, like his second mate. xD
Know what? You best be careful girl... cuz Tilly the #1 Harem Girl first mate is watching you.... O,O!! So like Eloise best keep her paws to herself... or else Meeeeeeeeerow some serious catfight gunna go down!!! xDD

It's fine xD No aggro. But I guess it does speak volumes about the character and the person who made her... Oops
Wait... wut? You saying that ya gots a giant pair of... manipulators too??O,o??

:33

Know what? You best be careful girl... cuz Tilly the #1 Harem Girl first mate is watching you.... O,O!! So like Eloise best keep her paws to herself... or else Meeeeeeeeerow some serious catfight gunna go down!!! xDD

Wait... wut? You saying that ya gots a giant pair of... manipulators too??O,o??

:33
No, no I do not. Despite how many times my wife has told me she would love it if I had manipultors xD

More like similar dress sense

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah for sure and like seeing all the Animal-kin types there too...?? Like idk about err'body elses Ani-kins, but both my charries are pretty much carnivores. That's a lot of beef jerky man :333~~

Seph is definitely a carnivore.

As am I. The dialogue will be astounding.

So you're the other Mechanic?
What experience to you have?
Oh, ok, I'll talk to you later I guess...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Eloise is indeed a carnivore, though she's practiced cannibalism before. A survival matter if you will. While she does not mind eating people, she does not prefer it and will only use it as a way to survive or something similar. ^-^

Eloise is indeed a carnivore, though she's practiced cannibalism before. A survival matter if you will. While she does not mind eating people, she does not prefer it and will only use it as a way to survive or something similar. ^-^
Actually know what? Both my charries are kinda cannibalistic too... like thinking that if there are mouse, rabbit or small bird Animal-kin then definitely would consider eating them if they were smaller and really hungry. Like its mean, but I think that's how they'd be. But Carmina would never admit to it ;D

~Edz~ Yeah and so like just lurked Periodically Incorrect's profile. Been over a week since they been on soooooo... yeah, Boo don't think they gunna postie up anytime soon U,u!! Like hope I''m wrong but yeah... over a week man... hope they're okay :]

Last edited:
Is there a posting order??

Just posted!~

What's this I hear about cannibalism? Soren doesn't accept that sort of requests...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.