• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo, no one EVER said Yo. xP

But for everyone!
Yeah... welllll... wah. Like Boo don't care cuz as long as people respond, Boo considers it a yo. Makes me happy regardless cuz haven't seen such quick responses in a long time.

Hey! ~points at the lurky-lurky GM~ you put the co-GM hat on Boo k? If peeps around here don''t respect Boo, you're supposed to help Boo kick their butt!! >:[ You supposed to have Boo's back, girl!!

Shavy bad! It hurt Boo's feelings! Go get it! Go go go!!

;P

Hell to the no to the something something something something. And then some angry faces and finally... >:C NO! BUt I am here for SUM $U$H1!

And I am of course, Mason, aspiring Mechanic/Scout! And heir to the Jostar family household.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hell to the no to the something something something something. And then some angry faces and finally... >:C NO! BUt I am here for SUM $U$H1!

And I am of course, Mason, aspiring Mechanic/Scout! And heir to the Jostar family household.
This place just gots LIT!! Awwww yayuh! We gunna burn this futha' mucka' down! xDDD I knew our resident Manboy couldn't keep away! Sup, bruh!!^-^!!

Awwwwww.... sweeeeeeetie.... Thank you, thank you, thank you... ~huuuuuuuuuggggzzzzz soooo tight!!~

K soooooo like @AshenAngel looks like all we waiting on is @Saralaxy and @Periodically Incorrect to respond to the Sushi Roll Call but like yeah! Soooooo awesomes is err'body up in here~~♥♥!!! ;DDD

Sooo how is IC looking boss?

And like still needs confirmation of @Yaoi Master Gavin 'Sous-Chef' and @Shavynel Mechanic charries. Cait bowed out and looks like little Cosmic is grounded indefinitely. K so like pending acceptance and responses it looks like a full on crew of awesomes★★★★★★★★★★★★!!!!

The crew consists of:

Captain
Vice Captain
Navigator
Cartographer
Medic
Chef
Scout x2 and Scout/Sous Chef
Mechanics x2
Cabin Peeps x3

Wows^^!! @err'body thank you for joining the RP and contributing so much with your writing and your enthusiasm and your constant prescence k? Thank you thank you thank you and heres to a seeeeeeeeeeeeeeriously awesomely LIT time up in here for our RP!! Yayuh★★★★★★★★★★!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Meow. Meow. Rawr.

But seriously, I'm here working and shit, only a bit dead and considering that my bud is T.A.-ing my 8am design studio tomorrow morning, I shooooould be able to get the opener done for the fantastical IC, no promises but something will be accomplished I swear.

@Yaoi Master Gavin, I think that your sous-chef character would work better as a scout who works under the chef during free time. @Shavynel, accepted.

There will possibly be one more person joining us on our lovely trip, I'm in the process of scheming with them via pm for a top secret idea so mwahahaha you shall know nothing....

As for the charts, @Boo Girlie BoomBoom, you need to share with me some coding magic for linking words to posts.

Next week is dubbed hell week, I'll be cramming for finals and such, and that's followed by finals week. Whatever powers that be please help me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Meow. Meow. Rawr.

But seriously, I'm here working and shit, only a bit dead and considering that my bud is T.A.-ing my 8am design studio tomorrow morning, I shooooould be able to get the opener done for the fantastical IC, no promises but something will be accomplished I swear.

@Yaoi Master Gavin, I think that your sous-chef character would work better as a scout who works under the chef during free time. @Shavynel, accepted.

There will possibly be one more person joining us on our lovely trip, I'm in the process of scheming with them via pm for a top secret idea so mwahahaha you shall know nothing....

As for the charts, @Boo Girlie BoomBoom, you need to share with me some coding magic for linking words to posts.

Next week is dubbed hell week, I'll be cramming for finals and such, and that's followed by finals week. Whatever powers that be please help me.
RAWR MEANS I L♥VE YOU!!! In DINOSAUR!!! Boo RAWR you toooooooooo~~♥♥!! RAWR!! xDDD

Awesomes Awesomes Awesomes!! lovely response and like I think we can wait like a day or so for ya, Boss!!! ^^

And so like this other person better not be more loved RAWR than Boo k? Cuz boo gots the co-GM hat right! And a whip! seee watch! ~Cracks whip!~ The whip... it has crack... Huhuhuhuhuh...!! But cooools can't wait to meet em fo'sho^^

Right and soooo...like... you need to share with me some coding magic for linking words to posts. for serious now? LIke i dont understnad what that means? Like ummm... no, i dont gets it. Can you try to expand on that, bosslady? Please? LIke Boo will help but just needs to understand that bolded part.

And hell week eh? Well, Boo still here and we have a really supporteive core of RPers up in here yayuh! So we can make it until you gets back to us druing that hell right^^!! K but like yeah.... sooooooooooo exciting!!

Ok, so in the roles chart that you adapted in my absence, you were able to hyperlink the post in which the character's featured in behind the character's name. I dunno how to do that, or go about finding the link to the post.

K boo gets it.

K so say you want to link out Gavin's charrie, Seph.

1) Find the post where the charrie is located. Page 8 and post #142.
2) On the right of the post just above the REPLY BUTTON you'll see #142. It's actually a link.
3) Now right click on the #142 and choose option: COPY LINK ADDRESSS.
4) Now go to the 1st page, 1st post with the table. You should click edit and the box will pop up middle of screen.
5) Now find the small box where you'd like to type in Seph's name and then type it in.
6) After you type it in, HIGHLIGHT *ONLY THE TEXT* and then go up to the TOOLs at the top of the edit box and click on the ICON THAT LOOKS LIKE A CHAIN! (if you put your mouse over it it will say: INSERT EDIT LINK)
7) So like another box will pop up and prompt you to insert the URL OF YOUR LINK. In that box, RIGHT CLICK AND PASTE WHAT YOU COPIED FROM #142. It should be like a loooooooooooooooooong ass address.
8) Now click insert and like now it will linked to the post #142. But not done yet k?
9) So now HIGHLIGHT *TEXT ONLY* IN THE BOX, then go back up to the TOOLS and find the top row. There are two CAPITAL A there. Click the LEFT one and choose the LIME square to colour the text.
10) save it and the text should come up as a GREEN LINLK to Gavin's postie with his charrie on it k?

Like hope that makes sense, girl.... Just let Boo know if it workd or not k?♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Last edited:
Reactions: AshenAngel
Alright, I'll go make that modification since I'm now awake. Which should also count as a here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
This place just gots LIT!! Awwww yayuh! We gunna burn this futha' mucka' down! xDDD I knew our resident Manboy couldn't keep away! Sup, bruh!!^-^!!

Awwwwww.... sweeeeeeetie.... Thank you, thank you, thank you... ~huuuuuuuuuggggzzzzz soooo tight!!~
I REFUSE TO BE CALLED MANboY DAMN IT!

Gunn4 g1t MLG 0n y0ur 4$$!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I REFUSE TO BE CALLED MANboY DAMN IT!

Gunn4 g1t MLG 0n y0ur 4$$!
I refuse to believe you refuse to be called Manboy. Hmmm... wellllll maybe if we say it like this:

★★★Man:unicorn:Boi!!★★★

Yeah~yeah fo'sho!!^^!! Dat gotcha lit now, bruh?!

;PPP

Alright, I'll go make that modification since I'm now awake. Which should also count as a here.
Yayuh^^!! Thanks for doing that. Cuz like for Scouts we got Mr. Tanner who doesn't say a word and 'Vanna who needs directions and orders to carry out to be useful ;DD

Thanks to both of you for showing up for the Sushi Roll Call^^

Last edited:
I'm here. Sorry. With Thanksgiving Break over I've been dealing with school. ^^;;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeah, I work 3rd shift, so my schedule is flip-flopped from most of you. But I have DSPD so it's great for me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm here. Sorry. With Thanksgiving Break over I've been dealing with school. ^^;;
Yeah~yeah so like its cool girl^^!! And soooo goods to see you ;D So we gots like 10? RPers up in here so should be a bit of a wait to get all intros up ;DD

Yeah, I work 3rd shift, so my schedule is flip-flopped from most of you. But I have DSPD so it's great for me.
Ughs... sometimes Boo gets insomnia with stress but nothing like what you gots. but you turn that into a positive is awesomes right^^ i try to do that with insomnia..

Reactions: Saralaxy
Status
Not open for further replies.