• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it turns out, I'm currently free. If it's alright, I was thinking of making a post.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
As it turns out, I'm currently free. If it's alright, I was thinking of making a post.
Yayuh^^!! Awesomes. Go get em Sara!

K so Boo is going to be party Boo tonight sooooo ill be home late^^ So like i will work on my postie tmrw k? ♥♥♥!!

Yeah~yeah so like its cool girl^^!! And soooo goods to see you ;D So we gots like 10? RPers up in here so should be a bit of a wait to get all intros up ;DD

Ughs... sometimes Boo gets insomnia with stress but nothing like what you gots. but you turn that into a positive is awesomes right^^ i try to do that with insomnia..
Hey you, I got a bone to pick with you. Yeah! That's right! WITH YOU!

I am not a goddamn manboy, I am like, a manCHILD, cause that song makes me want to stuff my eardrums with concrete! >:C

Hey you, I got a bone to pick with you. Yeah! That's right! WITH YOU!

I am not a goddamn manboy, I am like, a manCHILD, cause that song makes me want to stuff my eardrums with concrete! >:C
K i'm sorry, Akai. No more. I'll stop and calm down now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akaida Martins
Omg... I'll finish my post tomorrow. Stupid security error took away half of it and I'm my minds shutting down. I can't think properly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Omg... I'll finish my post tomorrow. Stupid security error took away half of it and I'm my minds shutting down. I can't think properly.
Awwww... ughs. sucks! thats why boo uses her blog to write posties now ^^ It auto saves and you can post it, read it over and edit it and see wut it looks like when in IC. ;D

I am thankful. I shall not shank you with a sharp stick now in the RP... Well I probably will still cause it's funny... But I might not now! Might!

Know wut..? Boo was supposed to calm down but you... Mister NotManBoi?! Ooohhh... fite me bruh! Cabin boi...? More like: Babblin' toy! WUT?! >:D

;PP

And yeah~yeah posties IC'ly looking goods. Nice setups~~!

Cap'n Jack is sooooo popular ;D

Cap'n Jack is the man o' the hour. ^___^

GIMME MY ADVENTURE CAP'N.

But Saralaxy D: I hate that. D: D:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Where the hell is the IC thread? :l

AND LIKE! YOU! BOO GIRLIE THING! I am gonna... MAKE A CHICKEN-WOMAN-THINGY FROM THE BUSHES OF LOVE ATTACK YOU! First one to type that whole song out in here gets a HUG from me, the person who likes that song.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Looking good^^

K but boo is a party boo tonight so postie will bw delayd till tmrw sorry^^;

Okie. I posted! Hope it's okay. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Petricus Euryale, entirely separate fantasy world.

@Saralaxy, the only problem I see with your post is that Jack hasn't given a last name for himself yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
@AshenAngel As said, I have changed it from 'Captain DeMonte' to 'Captain Jack'.

Remember what Boo said about being safe with typing posties...? lost most of post. will finish tmrw. sleepy and very very upset. sorry err'body. >:[[

But like how is everyone elses posties comibg along~♥♥? hopefully better than Boo ^^

Nightieeee~~

Hey~hey^^!!

Right. Like who's gunna do it?! Who's going to have a drink with the weird Ani-kin sisters? :33~~

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
Status
Not open for further replies.