Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw hell yeah, that's adequately alright. But tell me, are we the ONLY crew on this HUMONGOUS ship? I mean, there are a lot of NPCs right?

The ship is an exploratory vessel, designed to operate with a small crew. Its small size and primary power source allow it to go for far distances, as opposed to shipping and combat vessels. The design makes this ship less combat-oriented, with minimal armaments and ammunition, while decreasing weight and power consumption and increasing speed. Should the ship participate in combat, it is designed as a stealth or hunting vessel to eliminate key targets left unguarded. The goal for combat missions with this ship is to get in and get out unscathed and hopefully undetected.

Ew, stealth. *Always plays the tank or damage dealer in RPGs and such.* But cool.

Excuse me sirs and madams! Are you still in the need of a Mechanic/Medic?

Excuse me sirs and madams! Are you still in the need of a Mechanic/Medic?

Hey~hey! ^^

Ooooooohhh we dooo soooo needs a mechanic yayuh!!^^ like we are still waiting on our Medic to get ungrounded to finish their appie so like just drop off your appies and see what happens k?

Ooohhh!! and happy Eat turkey day to the USAers here^^!!!

Last edited:
Timeline of Ideas for RP:

1.) You're Hired.
Your characters receive some unmarked mail from "Captain Jack", advertising positions on an exploratory ship. It sounds nearly too good to be true. Despite what could be called better judgement, your character goes to the local pub and has a meeting with Jack DuMonte, the captain of the Dreamer. Late that night, you get a knock at your door and recognize the woman standing there from the pub, where she'd been silently watching the interaction with the captain. We'll be setting out at first light, be at Dock B, Slit 17 an hour prior. Or, you know, don't go on the adventure of your lifetime.

2.) The First Leg.
This is primarily an interactive time between all the characters, just figuring out life on the Dreamer as we head out to the last outpost of our wonderful nation, prior to heading out to discover the world. Let the chaos ensue. Drama clouds are welcome. Let the comments about too much estrogen on one boat fly.

3.) A Stormy Start.
After departing from the outpost, some interactions continue until Jack calls everyone to the control room. Without much in the way of words, he points towards a huge storm coming at them. And that's what we'll be dealing with, so hold on and don't rock the boat. And if anyone starts playing with the comm unit, or singing, Jack will have a fun time thinking about how to feed them to a sky whale.

To be continued as we start the IC and events unfold.
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Is the first part individual dates meetings with the Captain or will everyone be there together? So would be all be meeting the Captain together or one at time?

You'll be meeting the captain one at a time, but waiting together until he calls your name. Tilly will be watching how all of you interact with each other.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
IMG_2117.JPG
Name: Doctor Stillmor Ciggmain
Species: Human
Role: Medic
Personality:
Stillmor is a gentleman at heart: polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. He enjoys helping those who need it, although there is few he would risk his life for. The good Doctor is a bit of a coward, in that he boards up his windows when he sees a rather manical looking squirrel outside. This paranoia is what got him so hooked on tabaco that he is rarely seen without his pipe in his mouth. He has a terrible habit of taking multiple smoke breaks during operations, thus leading to his nickname: Dr. Cigs.
Skills: Dispite the former statement Dr. Cigs is a excellent physician, Licensed and all. He even knows a bit of herbalism and is well versed with plant life.
Strengths: Medical skills, fairly intelligent, herbalist.
Weaknesses: Paranoid, cowardly, physically weak, can't handle withdrawal.

IMG_2118.PNG
Short and lean. Grayish pale skin with lots of wolflike tattoos. Dressed in a plain leather tunic and pants with heavy boots. Extending out from her elbows are two large metal forearms with interchangeable hands, the spares are kept on a sash over her shoulder.
Name: "Myo"
Species: Urdin
Role: Mechanic
Personality:
Myo is a strange one. The girl never seems to speak and rarely shows emotion, keeping a plain stare on her face at almost all times. That said she seems to be a very determined and fearless individual, putting her all in everything she does. She dislikes seeing people slack off, often picking them up and carrying them to where their supposed to be. Her trust is difficult to earn, but invaluable to have as she is extremely loyal to those she considers friend.
Skills: Myo is a talented mechanic able to learn the intricacies of a machine with a quick overview. She shows particular skill in the making of replacement appendages.
Strengths: Engineering ability, physical strength, fearlessness, loyalty
Weaknesses: communication skills, trust issues

Hai hai~ If I may, can I reserve a cabin boy/girl?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
They all speak the same language, however some may possess different dialects and that may pose a problem while traveling. Majis, being form fluid, aren't all well-versed in the common language. It depends on how the specific one lives it's life and how often it interacts or observes civilized conversation.

@Crono, accepted. You may have to share the medic position with @:Cosmic:, should they crawl out from the ground and finish their forms.

@Saralaxy, sure. Just try and get your form up soon, I'm eager to get the ball rolling in terms of IC thread starting, once I get back to college of course.

So the ETA on the IC will be this Tuesday coming up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hai hai~ If I may, can I reserve a cabin boy/girl?
Hey~hey^^!!

Boo knows you~~!! Welcome and come on in!! We're in another RP together, right? Yeah~yeah^^!!

Soooo... like it kinda looks like our Cabin peoples have some eagerness to apprentice or learn from another crew member? Like for instance:

@Periodically Incorrect Animal-Kin charrie could learn from @Shavynel Biologist charrie? And @Akaida Martins Manboy charrie is looking to learn from a Mechanic, I think? Maybe your charrie is looking to learn a specific expertise on board? :]

But like yeah! Looking like we gots a good full on crew now right? ;DD

Oh! And yayuh! We doooo have our Mech now^^!! Soooo like @Crono would your Urdin charrie be willing to teach a Manboy some mech skills?

Hey~hey^^!!

Boo knows you~~!! Welcome and come on in!! We're in another RP together, right? Yeah~yeah^^!!

Soooo... like it kinda looks like our Cabin peoples have some eagerness to apprentice or learn from another crew member? Like for instance:

@Periodically Incorrect Animal-Kin charrie could learn from @Shavynel Biologist charrie? And @Akaida Martins Manboy charrie is looking to learn from a Mechanic, I think? Maybe your charrie is looking to learn a specific expertise on board? :]

Oh! And yayuh! We doooo have our Mech now^^!! Soooo like @Crono would your Urdin charrie be willing to teach a Manboy some mech skills?
Certainly, but only if he pestered her enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

4a81d3082be5a8c6a49821e24be0ac18.jpg

Eloise Kai Connelly

SPECIES
Animal-Kin [Dog]

ROLE
Cabin Girl

PERSONALITY
Dedicated, Courageous, Diligent. The three main traits of Eloise, which she wears with pride. Never does she undermine a task, be it small or big. She gets her work done swiftly and with never half asses it, finding such a thing to be disrespectful. Eloise is one of duty and obedience. When given a task, she will fulfill it accordingly and without question. Being part dog, she does what her master asks of her, never faltering in their command. Loyalty is a big part of her and as such Eloise finds in necessary to protect those around her at all costs, especially her ruling master. Eloise carries about her an air of nobility, despite not being from any such line. It comes from her having accepted herself and feeling that she is indeed important. While some may see this to be arrogant, Eloise merely ignores their opinions as she does not care for them. She is the type of person who could care less about what people have to say about her as long as she's doing what makes her happy.

On the outside, it may seem as though all these qualities make Eloise a great person, however such a thing is merely a lie. In fact, Eloise isn't what one would call 'great'. She is incredibly blunt, so much so that she will a child their parents were murdered without so much as a small smile to comfort the child. This doesn't really mean she's heartless, she's just learned to use her heart less so as not to get too close to anyone. In fact, the only reason she would die for someone is out of duty, nothing more. However, she is not so horrible that she will leave the child in tears. Eloise will hug the child and hold them until they're done crying, but she will tell them all will be alright. Instead she prefers the line, "be strong and don't let anyone see you hurt". Someone long ago told her the same thing, and she holds those words close to her heart.

Eloise is known to be rather resourceful, using her creative nature to get her out of tough situations. Of course, how could she ever be resourceful without first knowing her surroundings? She pays close attention to where she is, where others are, and the surrounding area. So much that she could notice even the slightest of changes. Strange? Perhaps. Useful? Quite. She is also incredibly intelligent, a trait she picked up from having no friends and lots of free time. She figured that if she had nothing to do, better try doing something that would be of use in later years.

SKILLS
Attention To Detail || Fencing || Acrobatics || Hand-to-Hand Combat || Coming up with Solutions || Effective Planning || Wordplay

STRENGTHS
High Intelligence || Quick Witted/Footed || Resourceful || Enhanced Senses || Agile || Knowledgeable in ways of Combat || Speaks Body Language || Multilingual

WEAKNESSES
Strong Perfume || Perfectionist || Blunt || Cute Animals || Dense || Incredibly Independent || Trust Issues || Dark Humored || Hides Innermost Feelings || Keeps Things Bottled Up

Gah! I'm so happy with how this turned out~ It looks great! Aaaaahhhhhhh!! ^-^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey~hey^^!!

Yo! Don't forget being a scout is a thing he wants too, pretty sure I put that down. Dun offend me by misinterpreting me! I swear I'll get triggered! Hue hue! But we don't have any scouts do we? :0

Gah! I'm so happy with how this turned out~ It looks great! Aaaaahhhhhhh!! ^-^
Yayuh^^!! Looks good!! And K so like as a Cabin Doggie~Kin... anything in particular your charrie would like to apprentice/ learn? Sounds like err'body here is friendly and open enough to have their charrie as a mentor? Boo thinks so^^!! Just let us know k ;DDD

Yo! Don't forget being a scout is a thing he wants too, pretty sure I put that down. Dun offend me by misinterpreting me! I swear I'll get triggered! Hue hue! But we don't have any scouts do we? :0
Yeah forgots about that >,<!! It's just when I look at your charrie sheet... manual labour, crawling into confined spaces... sounds like a perfect minion student for a short, grumpy, unimpressed Mechanic ;DD

Oh! And also!

I updated my POSTIE #4 on page one with some of the Adventure notes and stuffs. Basically a Q&A type section. So like take a look, k? Newly approveds like @Saralaxy and @Crono please take a look at the Exploration ideas section k? It's fun and benefits both RPer and GM^^!! Speaking of which... @Pray4me do you have more to add to your write up? Let Boo know k and Boo will edit the list. ;D Actually anyone adding a write up let Boo know!!

But k. Check it out!!! ~~>Boo's Postie #4!! <~~

And just cuz needs to know: @Cait and @Yaoi Master Gavin like where ya at?

Reactions: Saralaxy
So far that's all I have. I'll work on it more!

Also, if anyone has ideas on it, feel free to add on. I like to think of it as a group idea than my idea~

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll got an idea for a fae mechanic if we don't fish more people. ^^

But seriously, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IC. ^____^

• Bucket of Rainbows
So far that's all I have. I'll work on it more!

Also, if anyone has ideas on it, feel free to add on. I like to think of it as a group idea than my idea~
Yeah for sure^^ Like it's cool, no pressure to expand on it k? It's optional to do anyways and its clear enough on what you'd like to see/explore anyways. ;D

I'll got an idea for a fae mechanic if we don't fish more people. ^^

But seriously, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IC. ^____^
Awesomes ;D And tbh I don't think it hurts to post your appie anyways... Like we can have multiple mechs anyways and I think loyalty should have its benefits right?

Oh! And since we may be launching this Tuesday, I think Monday we'll do the ol':

1.jpg

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Status
Not open for further replies.