{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
?/?/??

hi

this was an editing glitch

dont mind me

separator.png

Last edited:
You have a lot of lot of ideas lol. ^^
I have quite a few open characters right now, male and female, and some multi-RP worlds in need of more partners. The links are in my signature <3

• Love
Reactions: Dip

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
2/8/17

i had a strange dream the other night that involved abigail williams from the crucible and wednesday addams from the addams family and....

holy shit.

someone make this FUCKING HAPPEN WITH ME.

tumblr_nd41pt5FXq1snusg4o2_500.gif

i played wednesday addams a few months ago in the addams family musical, and i still have some pictures of myself from the show.... ahh, i miss playing wednesday~ i love her so much. shes one of my favorite canon characters to play as, but ive only every played as her once. maybe i should make a litany of canon characters....

hmmmmmmmmmm............

separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
2/13/17

hopefully, there should be a schedule change coming! i recently auditoned for a musical, and ill keep some people posted on if i got cast at all. i also....got kicked out of a former play i was in. but it's okay, and if you want the full story, you can PM be about it ilmao

tumblr_inline_mkydmpY1w01qz4rgp.gif

just an update, im kinda... bored of my own plots. i have a new one that i've been playing around with, and if someone is interested in angst, witches, a giant wolf, and some romance, pm me! other than that....

right now, i'd like to hear some other ideas. if someone has some awesome ideas that they would like to play with, bombard me with PMs. please.

im begging you.

please.

separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
3/1/17

im not dead yet.

still in the mood for some fandom stuff! ive been on a muiscal kick recently... i have auditions for little mermaid and little shop of horrors up soon! after that, hopefully beauty and the beast, as well as H A I R S P R A Y!

this is gonna be the tits.

tumblr_n95bkvOgYr1qd0hs5o10_1280.jpg

im in the mood for some video game rps, too. pokemon, portal 1/2, and out of this world mostly. but you could convince me otherwise!

separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
3/7/17
the nightman cometh

mac-cat-eyes.gif

not really lmao.

im in two really awesome fandom roleplays, and im on a really big fandom kick right now! i'll list some fandoms that i'd be interesting in playing out below. i'm not too picky on pairings as of now, but if anyone has a pairing they wanna try out, toss it my way!

red will be marked as a mega-craving
underlined means i have a plot for this
italics will be fandoms that i'm a little rusty on, but still confident in
bold means that i'm in the middle of the series/book, so i might need some time to get caught up.

leviathan trilogy
welcome to hell

portal 1/2
flcl
ed, edd, n' eddy
futurama
superjail!
rick and morty

homestuck
invader zim
the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
(trilogy mostly, possibly 'young zaphod plays it safe' with enough convincing)
magic funhouse
the addams family
(post 1/2 movie, in the same universe as the addams family musical) ((THIS IS ALL I WANT IN MY LIFE))
the illustrated man
the man in the high castle
pokemon (any game, preferably pkm hg/ss/d/p)

THESE ARE HIGH ON MY RADAR. there's a chance that i might love you for the rest of my life if there is someone who can fit any of these roles.

or else you pay the troll toll

tumblr_ojni4dAo7t1rwusydo1_500.gif

separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
2/12/17

im still in the mood and the market for fandom rps.... but i think i might... be okay with a slice o' life.

ive been watching a lot of the office lately.

giphy.gif

separator.png

Hey there! I would be interested in doing a Percy Jackson Roleplay with you :3

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
5/1/18

lmao

hey yall

im not fuckin dead

so to make a long fuckin story short: i put a whole bag of jellybeans up my ass

lmao no not really. life has been crazy with school and work and more work and school and even more work, but hopefully, i can put life on hold for a bit and do what i'm most passionate about again.

this semester i had three part time jobs, an internship, and also a passion for musicals that lead me to forget how to roleplay.

tumblr_owut5fEZ6c1tuxekao1_500.gif

but anYWAY

i'm back, and i'm so down to fuck with any and every plot realy. attack me with your ocs, murder me with your ideas. im just so starved of creativity, and i want it so bad.

pls hep.

separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
5/3/18

hey yall

I FINISHED MY FINAL AND I'M SO DONE WITH LIFE

MjtwB7Z.gif

other than this, i have a full time job now-- BUT this job is overnights only, so i'll be looking for some night owls to write with me.

im still looking for new rpers, specifically from these fandoms:

Over the Garden Wall
Invader Zim
Adventure time
The Addams Family
The Hitchhiker's Guide
The Illustrated Man

but honestly?? idc. i'm open to anything really, it'll just take a bit for me to get into the loop.
separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
7/28/18

lmao

i just got a new laptop and i wanna break this bad boy in. everything looks so nice and sleek, and all i wanna do is write.

anyway i died again but im back. im looking for some serious long-term partners who are willing to keep me on this site, or on discord or smth.

im basically into any fandom but ive caught up with venture bros and i would love to roleplay as pete white sometime!!

please please please send me a pm and let me kno whats up!!!!!!!!!! im back at it bitch.

tumblr_inline_ntpj9l6txM1qgg2pe_500.gif

separator.png

{ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ }
7/29/18

so i kind of moved this thread to the redstar bedroom for a while but i moved it back lmao

and just a psa: im ok with roleplaying w ppl younger than me (im 19 rn) but the moment they insist on rping smut/things that go against iwaku's policy i have an issue with it. if you're under age and looking for inherently sexual writings, you may have to find someone to cover...

or just keep roleplaying w me until youre old enough lmao. ill rope yall in when ur young >:-) jk

but anyway. still looking. really open to any ideas, but i am more of a fan of fantasy/mysticism and the like.

im always open to original ideas and stuff, but i personally love fandom roleplays aswell! im down with anything, and open to anything aswell!

e0e.gif

separator.png

pokemon i am interested in.