Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll have to use that banner. Tailred is also good taste, as far as Akni's alter ego goes. Though I suppose Ellen would know her as Farron.

Thank you~ and yep! Ellen will know her as Farron (or not knowing at all since there is an age gap there and Akni is not a public figure like Ellen)

Okay, I updated my second post to include information about you guys' school and city. The city is divided into blocks, most of which are a square of buildings surrounding an inner courtyard which can house a large pool or a park or a skatepark, etc. The buildings are mixed as far as zoning goes, residential buildings next to office buildings next to malls, schools, hospitals, etc. Power is provided from the Central City Nuclear Power Plant in the middle of the city, and across the street from that is the City Hall on one side, and the Central City Nature Reserve on the other. Most of the city is gray concrete, very little green, with packed streets and even more crowded buildings, and the perpetual sound of sirens coming from one block or another- sometimes they're louder, sometimes further away.

As far as the school goes, you are currently in the fifth floor teacher's lounge. You can have your final class be whatever you'd like, we'll probably just gloss over the schooling- but if you want to include it try to remember that this isn't set on Earth. And it is in the future, although the school system has been very slow to adapt to the changes in the economy. For most it is still a form of babysitting, rather than effectively preparing students for a world of automation.

Also... sorry about the huge IC post! Lots of dialog, and I still missed a few questions but it was getting long enough already! xD

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
Very good post, Izurich! But please do not play other people's characters for them, that's a no no.

Heading towards the rooftop together with Remi and Rita, Akni had to admit, she was excited to try out the cyberframe, what manner of things she could do? She may be a detective, but she was also a young teenager who loved fun and thrills. The trio soon arrived at the uppermost floor of the school, opening the door revealed the greenhouse complex set up there.

I think just take that last paragraph out, and let other people handle their characters- maybe they want to do something between leaving the classroom and heading up to the roof... maybe not, but they do have that option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, gotcha!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'll see about posting tonight

A lot of information to process

tfw you realize you "Short Character" isn't the shortest in the group. I need to make a quick change then

Speaking about change, I updated Akni's age to 13.

@Atenthirtyone I'll be doing the next IC post tonight so if you'd like to get in a post before then you've got approximately four-ish hours or so~

Will try. On my way back from a trip. Gonna be limited to slow typing on a phone.

• Thank You
I didn't put it in the post, but Ellen's transformation theme:

• Love
Waaaw all this cool transformation music, time to add my own!

• Love
Put it in the IC posts, guys! :D

Very awesome posts so far, everybody! You guys are crazy creative, I'm loving it!

I'll have the next GM post up today, as soon as I get a chance to write it!

Oh, I should find something for Chie's theme song as well. I'll need something that starts slow and grows fast/violent.

Reactions: Insomnant
You say as Rita literally just raised her fist maybe a few inches
Don't you think Sommie is talking about the whole transformation part, not just the 'raising fist' part? :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.