Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I removed that? Yeah I'd prefer a positional anchor gravitron Emitter
Graviton. xD But yeah, that'd probably work best with Speed Augmentation!

Thanks GM. Removed bonus modifier on melee weapon system, added the basic overcharge to everything else, and gave my ranged weapon system a heatsink.
Great! Looks perfect!

Eeeexcept for one thing. That you, Izurich, and Reanimator Bob are all still missing. And it's especially silly considering I called Ailucia out on it already! =P (Kudos for remembering, R-9!)[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did forget it the first time through, too. I just remembered in time to fix it myself, along with a few other things.

Reactions: Insomnant
Oh. My bad. Yeah, I agree with everything in the OP post, the rules, the setting, et cetera.

Can't believe I missed it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*Ticks the 'I read and accept the terms and conditions' box*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh a question about the frames themselves, I know we the players make them, but in the IC perspective are they made from the girl's ideal cyberframe form as well, or some kinda mental reading or even random chance?

Oh a question about the frames themselves, I know we the players make them, but in the IC perspective are they made from the girl's ideal cyberframe form as well, or some kinda mental reading or even random chance?
I would say, kind of a mix of ideal appearance and 'mental reading.' As in, adapting what they would choose if given the options but allowing them to shape the appearance of it through desires- while working within the confines.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ailucia
Having all of the characters be in the same school club would definitely be a nice way to have more RP interactions. I also have no problems moving down my character's age if putting all of them into the same class as well. I would just have to find a new appearance picture and tweak the appearance descriptions.

You know, at first I was suspecting Farron would have been a professional criminal with a fake identity for that reason.

A thought on getting PCs closer together outside of clubs, is that we could always normalize them to at least all be in the same grade for each age group (there's usually an age overlap). So that's 3 of them in one class and the other 2 in another. Not quite everyone in the same class, but a bit closer to it.

Yeah, you could put the two different age groups into the same grade, if you wanted. Bob you could move Rita down to the 7th grade and Aten you could put Chie in 10th grade, that would put you guys together at least... but honestly, the more I thought about writing out the in-class scenes the more I realized that it would probably be pretty... unenjoyable. I mean, the only way I could see it being interesting is like, if some sort of foe suddenly exploded into the building and all the kids were there and were like 'whoaaa..... let's go, team!' but frankly, that's pretty cliche and I doubt it'd happen anyway.

So really, just forming an after school/during lunch hour club should be fine. And yes... at this school, all grades end classes and have lunch at the same time. No it's not realistic, but I don't care. xD

Anywho, Aten, R-9, Izurich, Bob, and Ailucia, your characters are accepted and new character registration is now closed! I will hopefully get the IC thread up tonight, although the 8+ hours of painting I did outside has left me pretty exhausted so I might pass out before I finish it. But it'll be up soon!

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
You know, at first I was suspecting Farron would have been a professional criminal with a fake identity for that reason.

As it turns out, it is quite the opposite! :D

Sounds fantastic over here.

Time to wait warmly until things are ready.

I think the cyber suits are going to be warm enough personally.

I feel like we're Armored Cores with no radiators, somehow. All the heat build-up. And then a few minutes of idling before we can actually take the outfits off. If there are dire consequences for building excessive heat levels in general, outside of spontaneous death if you really push them, I'm not sure.

Given that outputs are only going to increase over time, I can imagine we might get better cooling later on, too. I could be dead wrong, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.