Hey! I would be interested in doing something in the Harry Potter or Marvel universe. :3

Hi there,

If you're still looking, I'm interested in discussing the possibility of an original RP with you? I have a plot idea involving a stranded Demon character, but could also be adapted to a fallen Angel. I also have a couple of Vampire characters you might like?

I'm a pretty descriptive writer. I don't tend to repond with less than 3 or 4 full paragraphs. I really enjoy setting the scene, and I always hope my parter does too, otherwise I feel like I'm taking over lol Happy to play the lead male role and develope multiple characters where appropriate.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll shoot you a PM :)

@Linguarum

What did you have in mind for the Brother x Sister role?

Hi there,

If you're still looking, I'm interested in discussing the possibility of an original RP with you? I have a plot idea involving a stranded Demon character, but could also be adapted to a fallen Angel. I also have a couple of Vampire characters you might like?

I'm a pretty descriptive writer. I don't tend to repond with less than 3 or 4 full paragraphs. I really enjoy setting the scene, and I always hope my parter does too, otherwise I feel like I'm taking over lol Happy to play the lead male role and develope multiple characters where appropriate.

If you're interested let me know, and I'll shoot you a PM :)
Feel free to send me that pm, it's easier to talk there!

@Linguarum

What did you have in mind for the Brother x Sister role?
I'll just reply to your pm :P

Are you still looking for a human x blood slave plot line?

Interested in Good Girl x Bad Boy and Superhero x Villain

Quick question; you're fine role playing in third person right?

If yes, I'm open to the fandoms;
Supernatural
Marvel - mostly X-Men, but capable of others

And basically all of your original pairings.

Quick question; you're fine role playing in third person right?

If yes, I'm open to the fandoms;
Supernatural
Marvel - mostly X-Men, but capable of others

And basically all of your original pairings.

I do rp in third person. As I said, point of view is not that big of a deal to me. I'd kind of like a supernatural based rp, or if you want to hear an idea, I have one that I'm planning on writing into an actual story, and I wouldn't mind doing an rp to use some of my ideas for it and see how it plays out with someone else's idea. Otherwise, I'd do pretty much whatever you'd want to do. Feel free to shoot me a pm