Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time except my working hours: (Chicago time) Mon: 4-8, Wed: 9-5, Thurs: on call
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical/ fantasy, sci-fi, romance, modern, again, I do most things, I just can't come up with more genres at the moment
Hey guys, so it's summer and I'm a student at home. Ya know what that means? Boredom and copious amounts of time to rp. SO, that means I'll be on here a lot. That also means that if any of you want to rp, I will have plenty of time to set one up with you and get it going. I do a wide variety of things and a bunch of different settings, so if you want, you can take a look. I myself am a huge (female) geek, so I prefer playing girls (since I am one) that are smart and at least slightly nerdy. This means I am also open to doing rps based off of fandoms, but keep in mind that I don't like using the actual characters, so I'd use an OC and that I have not watched very much anime at all.

I prefer to rp in 1st person, but if you don't like that, it is certainly not a deal breaker and I will match your rp style (Very VERY short example: I sat down and looked at him. "It's not like I'm a delicate flower."). I prefer people that can reply at least once a day, but I'm alright if you're just busy for a day or two and can't respond for a bit longer. Length of posts does not matter all that much to me. Whatever you do, I will try my best to match, so if you do short posts, I'll do short posts. If you do long posts, I'll try my best to come up with detailed posts, but I might have difficulties coming up with more than two or three decently sized paragraphs. I also prefer pm rps, but I could probably be convinced to do one in a forum. Also, I could do some through email if you would like.

If you have a story you would like to do, feel free to send it over and I'll look at it

Please try to speak proper English. I know you may make a mistake, and so do I, but please try to the best of your abilities
I do not mind cursing, just don't curse excessively. I.E. like every other word
Please do not control my character and how it reacts. That's my job. Feel free to do things TO my character, but the reacting part is my responsibility
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Marvel
(Some DC, not a whole lot)
Harry Potter
The Chronicles of Narnia
Once Upon a Time
Lord of the Rings
Hobbit
Fullmetal Alchemist
Blue Exorcist

and there's probably some I've forgotten
The more *'s, the more I want to do it or like doing it. Feel free to mix a few of these up to make 'em more interesting or to suggest something that's not on here

** Angel x demon
*** Student x teacher
* Student x tutor
*******Superhero x villain
*****Slave x master
**Vampire x werewolf
*****Vampire x blood slave (Human, shifter, or nekko)
** Werewolf x human
*** Elf x human
*** Dark elf x elf
*****Faerie x human (Irish mythology)
**** Step siblings
**** Sister x brother
** Arranged Marriage
*** Assassin x Target
*** Test Subject x Test Subject
*** Human x other magical being
**Angel x Other magical being
*Fallen Angel x other magical being
*Prince/Princess x Spy of other country
****Good girl x Bad boy
*Princess x Prisoner
*Researcher x Test Subject
***Boarding School Roommates
**Boss x secretary

Hey there, we could do something involving your high *'d roles if you'd like. Have an idea for mixing a couple too if you'd like. Can reply in our PM if you'd like to discuss more.

Hi, I would be interested in the Vampire x Blood slave.

Still looking

Still looking.

I'm not sure if you're looking to do any doubles at the moment, but I'd be really interested in doing a double for either Supernatural or Harry Potter. :)

I'm not sure if you're looking to do any doubles at the moment, but I'd be really interested in doing a double for either Supernatural or Harry Potter. :)
I'd do an rp with you. I'd do either topic (or both because magic and supernatural)

Still looking

Hi I was wondering if you would be interested in a Werewolf x human pairing?

If you are still looking, how about a 'Boarding School roommates' roleplay?

Hi, I would be interested in the Vampire x Blood slave.
Sorry, I didn't notice this. If you still want to, feel free to pm me.

Otherwise, still looking

Sorry, I didn't notice this. If you still want to, feel free to pm me.

Otherwise, still looking
We have already spoke about it in a pm conversation I'm pretty sure.

Still looking

Still looking

Hey there I would be willing to do the fallen angel X mythical/magical being one if you are still interested in that rp.

Hey there I would be willing to do the fallen angel X mythical/magical being one if you are still interested in that rp.
I'd happily do one with you, feel free to pm me