• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we as roleplayers have the ability to control NPC mages in our guilds?

Because I'm sure each guild will have more than just 4-8 mages each.
Yes, you can.

Reactions: -QT-
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Ali
Information for anyone who is making a Demon. These are the conditions.

• History is mandatory and not optional. Must be detailed with a set origin. Can be slightly vague about the latter. We will fill in that "vague" part with our general demon history for the setting.
  • A demon will have a true form. Or rather, a demonic form. You can change into this form, however, once you do, you cannot use your magic.
  • There cannot be more than one demon per guild. So two demons cannot be part of.. Lets say.. Hiraeth Seis.
  • Only three Demon spots are allowed. One is taken by @Sammael9216. So that makes only two available for the taking.
If you do not like these conditions, then a demon spot is probably not for you. If you feel that you cannot be a part of this roleplay because of the conditions, then I wish you all the very best in your other RPs now, and in the future.

If there are other demon CSes out here in our OOC, then, let me know.

Is a half-demon possible? (not asking for a character, just curious)

no one else has made a demon yet, but I might if i can effing get an idea for her freaking curse since that's the only thing not done >.<
i'm trying to come up with something original... but i can't think of anything very good yet

@Akashi so I scoured around. Can't find the list of 20 or so jobs that I made .-. So starting from scratch! I'll have a bunch up tonight or tomorrow at the latest

Reactions: Akashi

• History is mandatory and not optional. Must be detailed with a set origin. Can be slightly vague about the latter. We will fill in that "vague" part with our general demon history for the setting.
  • A demon will have a true form. Or rather, a demonic form. You can change into this form, however, once you do, you cannot use your magic.
  • There cannot be more than one demon per guild. So two demons cannot be part of.. Lets say.. Hiraeth Seis.
  • Only three Demon spots are allowed. One is taken by @Sammael9216. So that makes only two available for the taking.
If you do not like these conditions, then a demon spot is probably not for you. If you feel that you cannot be a part of this roleplay because of the conditions, then I wish you all the very best in your other RPs now, and in the future.

If there are other demon CSes out here in our OOC, then, let me know.
All that is left for my demon CS is to add his history, and change one little thing in his abilities section. Also, do I need to add a pic or a description of his true form? And should I refer to the fairy tail wiki on demons when creating his backstory, or do you have your own explanation of how demons are made in this RP?

oooooooo i think i got a good idea, what do you guys think of reversed elements? like cold fire (not actually sure what other elements would do if reversed... i'd kinda like at least one more)

All that is left for my demon CS is to add his history, and change one little thing in his abilities section. Also, do I need to add a pic or a description of his true form? And should I refer to the fairy tail wiki on demons when creating his backstory, or do you have your own explanation of how demons are made in this RP?
The only way a demon is created in canon is because of Zeref so no, there is no need to look at the wiki. All you need to do is make a detailed history about how he was created or by who. No need to be specific. We will be specific. Why I said his origin can be vague. As for the true form. A detailed descripton or a picture.

The only way a demon is created in canon is because of Zeref so no, there is no need to look at the wiki. All you need to do is make a detailed history about how he was created or by who. No need to be specific. We will be specific. Why I said his origin can be vague. As for the true form. A detailed descripton or a picture.
Actually there are naturally occurring demons, ones that Zeref had nothing to do with, like the ones from Galuna Island. To be specific, the demons Zeref created via his books are the Etherious Demons. Though judging by the Galuna demons they aren't particularly noteworthy aside from, well ... being demons.

p.s. would speed be a good idea for a demon's power? then they'd literally be a speed demon

Ohmydeargod. I'm finally finished after 8 hours of thinking, generating an idea of, writing and polishing my character. I've drank almost two pans of coffee. How very hyperactive I'm feeling now, at 4.18am. *dies*:bananaman:

Reactions: Ali
oooooooo i think i got a good idea, what do you guys think of reversed elements? like cold fire (not actually sure what other elements would do if reversed... i'd kinda like at least one more)
Frostfire(the technical term for 'cold fire') is extremely fun =^.^= I'm not entirely sure what other reversed elements would be, but the idea sounds amazing.

Actually there are naturally occurring demons, ones that Zeref had nothing to do with, like the ones from Galuna Island. To be specific, the demons Zeref created via his books are the Etherious Demons. Though judging by the Galuna demons they aren't particularly noteworthy aside from, well ... being demons.

p.s. would speed be a good idea for a demon's power? then they'd literally be a speed demon
Yes, but those were strictly demons if I am not wrong. They had no human form.

Actually, they could turn into human forms, but they had no other real magic to them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Teiso
Actually, they could turn into human forms, but they had no other real magic to them.
Ah, lol now I remember what demons you guys are talking about. I had to check the wiki. Yeah, those were not really anything special. However we're not going that route for our setting. Here, demons will be created for plot purposes, other the the main. XD

I decided to go with frostfire since I remembered something else, the lowest circles of hell are supposed to be frozen so frozen flames works awesome for a demon character, working up her CS now (lotta proofreading and minor editing to do first but shouldn't take too long)

I decided to go with frostfire since I remembered something else, the lowest circles of hell are supposed to be frozen so frozen flames works awesome for a demon character, working up her CS now (lotta proofreading and minor editing to do first but shouldn't take too long)
So does this mean that you're nabbing one of the two remaining spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.