• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a minute to find my sheets, both because they're buried and I'm busy. I'll link them up soon, promise.

Reactions: Ali
So does this mean that you're nabbing one of the two remaining spots?
it does indeed, sammael's demon was in Titanos right? hm... which guild... still tweaking her cs (one of my older ones... i always forget how crappily i organized these until i wanna post them xD)

it does indeed, sammael's demon was in Titanos right? hm... which guild... still tweaking her cs (one of my older ones... i always forget how crappily i organized these until i wanna post them xD)
*cough* COLOMBA *cough*

HEALERS DON'T NEED DEMONS <_<
We are not just a place for healers. We are Justice seekers! We are Protectors! We are welcoming to all from all paths and pasts. As long as you want to help people and not hurt them then you have a place in my guild!

*pokepokes @Ali. Sent PM.

NAME:
Belzea

RACE:
Demon

BIRTHDAY:
January 13th

APPEARANCE:
NX3fOBV.png

5'6, slim build, low muscle definition, never wears shoes, nails come to a natural point but are no sharper/tougher than a humans. Her hair is naturally black, she dyes it to match her powers.

GUILD:
Silver Crux

TIER:
BB

Guild Mage

GUILD MARK:
Inside of left wrist

HISTORY:
Belzea's past is a mystery, even to herself. She doesn't know entirely why, but for some reason a large portion of her memory is sealed within her mind. She does however, know who sealed it, Belzea herself. She knows she is the one who blocked her own past out of her mind, and she also feels she had good reason despite not knowing what that reason is.

The only details she recalls are her age and her nature as a demon. She knows her current mostly human form is not her true self but access to that true self is also sealed with her memory. Having little to go on other than feelings, Belzea decided to try to start a new life, as she was unable to come up with any other reason she might seal away her past other than to move beyond it, which is also why she has thus far not bothered searching for anything of her old life.
She rediscovered her Frostfire Curse several weeks after her awakening, and decided to make use of it.

She'd seen quite a lot of news regarding the numerous mage guilds around the nation, and thought to try her hand in one. She needed a home after all, and a reliable income if she was to see anything of the world, so she sought out the first guild that would take her (which proved a bit more troublesome than she initially thought) but eventually came across Silver Crux, which accepted her. She found the guild a good match, as it was well suited to help her find her past, should she ever care enough to try.

PERSONALITY:
Belzea is incredibly carefree, to the point she's never bothered unlocking her lost past simply because she knows she's the one who locked it away. She rarely takes much of anything seriously until someone is in serious danger. Even when serious however she still tends to make jokes (especially cold puns) and generally annoy her opponent to the best of her ability. She also has an affinity for practical jokes. Despite her nature as a demon, Belzea doesn't have a single malicious bone in her body, she becomes incredibly regretful if her joking hurts anyone in any way, and she will not intentionally hurt anyone who she does not see as a threat. Belzea also has an astoundingly dull sense of taste, and is able to eat just about anything regardless of how poorly it might be prepared.

ABILITIES:
Frostfire Curse-
Belzea's curse allows her to create and manipulate light blue flames that generate intense cold rather than heat. With her fire, she can freeze virtually anything given enough time. She can project her frostfire from her hands, feet, and mouth. Belzea is also skillful enough to form constructs of her cold flame, such as a weapon or barrier. Given the cold nature of her power, Belzea is inherently resilient to cold temperatures, but is not in any way actually immune to them. In other words, while a cold environment won't bother her, ice or cold based magic will still work just as well on her.

Belzea's true form, where all her power is released. Belzea cannot access this form as it is sealed with her memory.
Clenderi.jpg

STRENGTHS:
Clever-
Belzea is clever and highly perceptive. She is skilled at annoying or distracting her opponents as well as coming up with simple traps.

Taste-
Her virtual lack of sense of taste allows her to happily eat just about anything.

Agility-
Belzea is quite the acrobat, easily able to flip, twist, and move across a battlefield to keep out of harm's way.

WEAKNESSES:
Physical ability-
Aside from her natural agility, Belzea's physical abilities are no different than any normal human's.

Heat-
Extreme heat, especially normal fire, can potentially cancel out her frostfire.​

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
There she is, hope you like her, I tweaked her a bit to better fit the rules, originally she didn't actually know she was a demon. I had her join Silver Crux since that was my original choice for Bellia (because I could've sworn it was labeled as the fighter guild back in the interest check)

Like I said.. Zeref does not exist.. This is an AU. None of the Fairy Tail happenings, characters exist.

I swear we don't mean to ignore you T_T​
I think it's as much my fault as anyones. Ive only made a few posy and they haven't been that interesting. I don't want to get too invested in case I don't make the cut. I know my writing skills aren't as good as some.

Like I said.. Zeref does not exist.. This is an AU. None of the Fairy Tail happenings, characters exist.
oh my bad, guess i misread something, will fix momentarily
EDIT: there we are, Zeref free, sorry about that

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Allen-Walker-620x525.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Esil "Angel" Loncar

Race: Human

Guild: Hiraeith Seis

Tier: C

Birthday: August 31

Gemstone: Peridot

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: His smile, his super bright blue eyes

Guild Mark/Location?: Blue like his eyes and is located on the bottom left of his back

Appearance: Esil stands at an average height of 5' 7". He isn't particularly buff, but he has definite muscle tone, being lean but strong. He wears a short sleeve white button up shirt with the top two buttons undone. His pants are black skinny jeans, but not skinny enough that they seem to be another layer of skin, with matching black shoes.

Personality: Esil is very happy and helpful and full of love. He's always found with a smile on his face, always being the one others can count on to be in a good mood. He radiates positivity at an almost contagious level. In the guild, he's friendly towards everyone, treating them all as if they're all family. He acts like the little brother that everyone loves, even if no one will admit it. Despite this, he has a VERY strong you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-your's attitude, and everyone is aware of that.

Strengths: Cooking, Being positive, Reliable, Caring, Very smart/wise, Level-headed

Weaknesses: Can be slightly selfish, Cant fully control his Full Body Take Over, Slow to trust people who aren't part of the guild, Animals

Talents: COOKING (seriously, it's like his cooking skills are extraplanitary), Dancing, Skilled swordsman (though far from a master), Good enough at singing

Fears: Bugs of any kind, Losing those he is close to, Being left all alone, Fears he isn't good enough to help the guild (secretly)

Inabilities: He can't bring himself to harm animals, Can't abandon someone in need, Can't use/learn magic of any kind other than his own

Allies: Guildmates and his brother

Enemies: He doesn't have any personal enemies

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Angel Soul Take Over

Spells:
-Partial Take Over-
Partial Take Over adds his angel wings to his appearance, giving him flight and enhancing his speed and agility

-Light Spear: He coats himself in white light and, with the help of his wings, he charges his opponent multiple times whilst spinning like a drill

-Sanctuary: Raising his sword up and outstretching his wings, he creates a force field of light that protects all within

-White Blast: With a swing of his sword, he launches a wave of light energy

-White Feathers: He flies into the air and spreads his wings. Countless feathers made of hardened light shoot down at his opponent(s)

-Full Body Take Over-
His entire body becomes the projection of the Angelic magic flowing in his veins. He can use the abilities of Partial take over in addition to:

-Shine: He expels a massive wave of shining white light, blinding all who look at it

-White Hole: He draws in white light around him before releasing it in an explosion

-Twister: He flies around in circles at unnatural speed and creates a twister that he can use as a temporary defense if he stays inside of it, or he can send it at his opponents. This can hit both ally and foe

-Judgement: His strongest ability. He flies high in the air and spreads his wings and lifts his hands to the sky. Eruptions of white light appear from the ground under him, covering a massive area. It hits all caught in a blast, be it ally or foe

Specialties: Close-Quarters, speedy fighting

Weapons: This sword
(In his Full Body Take Over, he wields two swords made of light)

Charms: None

Armor: None
(Unless he's in his Full Body Take Over)

OTHER

History: To Be Revealed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
FINALLY HE IS UP!!!

(I'm sorry the pic is so big o.o I shall try to find a smaller one~)

Alright... not trying to be rude or anything, but what is up with all the chef's?

@Ali @Akashi
I apologize if I am doing this wrong (Still learning the ins and outs) I think, fingers crossed, this is the link to my characters. I am not sure their good enough but I have no idea what to change so..... whatever you decide I'll respect.

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

Alright... not trying to be rude or anything, but what is up with all the chef's?
I must say, I agree with this guy.

@Ali @Akashi
I apologize if I am doing this wrong (Still learning the ins and outs) I think, fingers crossed, this is the link to my characters. I am not sure their good enough but I have no idea what to change so..... whatever you decide I'll respect.

Error | IwakuRoleplay.com
Don't worry. We all learn and adapt.

I got my CS approved at the start, do I need to link it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.