• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

envogue

Rotten and Delicious
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@Baddamobs @Daz @R-9 Pilot
Kano was getting very satisfied from watching Samantha splutter and blush at her actions. This really was turning out better than she had previously planned. When she had returned though, it had seemed the ruse hadn't gotten past Mina, as she leaned in close and muttered something about no shame in coming without a date. Of course Samantha tried to keep the fabrication alive as best as she could. Green eyes glanced down at the blonde next to her and she smirked to see Samantha's face such a bright color of red. Though that could be due to the alcohol that was in the punch as well, but the blonde hadn't had that much yet, unless she was a light weight. Either way, she wasn't going to tell Samantha that the punch was spiked. This whole scenario was going far too well. After Mina had said what she did though, they were all interrupted by a very short, very drunk girl. The same one that Samantha had been sitting with at dinner the previous evening.

After the short girl slurred out some nonsense about being cuter than her and being able to have half the girls in the room, at least that what she thought she was going to say before hiccuping and losing her train of thought. Kano just chuckled and drank more of her punch before taking the little charade a little further. How could she be a good 'date' if she wasn't going to be convincing? Besides, it wouldn't hurt to see how much more she could get from Samantha in the form of imaginary words and stuttering. It was much more fun to see Samantha struggling to keep her composure than it was even calling her every name that wasn't hers.

So when the blonde moved to check on her shorter friend, Charee, Kano moved forward and again, wrapped an arm around Samantha's waist. She pulled her close and glanced down at the shorter girl with a calm smile. What harm would small rivalry be anyway? After all, it was fake. "While I'm sure you could get half the girls here," Kano started as took another sip from her punch. "I'm afraid Samantha won't be in those numbers. At least not tonight." Alcohol was, admittedly, the thing that could bring Kano out of her shell every now and then. Though she could hold it very well and even when she was drunk, she kept her actions and most of her words under wraps. One thing you learn about being a socialite, you learn to be drunk without embarrassing yourself.

"If you'll excuse us though, I'd like to speak to my date alone for a moment." Kano gently took Samantha's hand in hers at that point and led her towards the surprisingly empty food table. She also wanted something to fill her stomach. Rule one of drinking, don't drink on an empty stomach. "So how far do you want this to go, Blondie?" Kano asked as they were out of earshot of Mina and Charee.

Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet
@Mad King Jai @Sailor Moon

Jun wasn't practically new to the party scene, she's attended plenty back at her home town, they just might not have been as fancy as the ones held at Elite. Though they were still as fun, and Jun managed to build up quite an experience in dance. It may not have been as skillful as the formal dance lessons someone like Ava-Rose might be used to. But she sure did have a good sense of rhythm and knew when to get loose. So keeping up with Ava-Rose wasn't a problem, rather what the princess in gold initially thought about the blonde's sense of dance is the real question. Not that Jun really cared.

The dim lighting in the room caused Jun's eye shade to deepen, her gaze flickering away from the ice princess and towards the voice that had called Ava's name seconds ago. Jun's attention settled on a girl in a red dress just in time to catch the stumbling damsel. The blonde instinctively lunged forward and grabbed hold on to the white-haired girl, steadying and pulling the girl upward in case she was about to fall over. Completely ignoring the punch that had managed to splatter its way on Jun's attire, the blonde narrowed her eyes and stared down at white-haired girl in concern… yet the tense look in her eye looked almost cold and unreadable "Are you alright?"

Last edited:
❇❇AVA-ROSE❄❄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❄"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."❄

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice

The Pink-Haired Princess was glad to see Jun coming her way onto the dance floor. Even someone as self-centered as Ava-Rose liked having people around her. Especially when it came to something that is usually a two person or more than one person activity. Like dancing. Though she wouldn't have been too embarrassed to dance by herself, it would be way better to have someone else there with her. The ice princess was shocked and happily surprised to find that Jun was able to keep up with her. Of course the shorter girl didn't have the best of moves; but most people weren't trained dancers from the age of five, like Miss Ava-Rose.

She was in her own pretty pink princess world, until hearing a familiar voice call out her name. Turning to see her friend, Miyuki coming her way. Waving at the girl; but her face turned into an unexplainable expression. Spotting the drink flying in the air and coming her way, not even concerned with her friend possibly knocking out her two front teeth if she hit the floor. More worried about her expensive golden dress, Ava-Rose dodged to the right. "My dress!" Flying to the other side. Knocking some poor unknown Elite Girl over. "Watch it." Rolling her eyes.

Busy making sure nothing got on her dress, she didn't see Jun saving Miyuki. When she did finally look over to the commotion; her blue eyes seemed to go a bit darker in hue. Annoyance rising a little. The image of Jun holding Ava-Rose's "friend" was one she wouldn't be able to let go. The joke previously about all the girls going after Miyuki and getting jealous was just that, a joke. Now, seeing this; it wasn't that much of a joke anymore.

Eyes fluttering, as she strutted over to the two girls. Moving in front of both. "Oh my God. Miyuki are you ok?" Pretend concern written all over her face and body. "I think you need a seat or something." Fighting the urge to "accidently" push the two onto the floor. "What got into you? I guess you didn't see that girl or something?" Big Bambi eyes full of fake sincerity.

Last edited:
Momoji Crimson
Banquet
Mo was having the time of her life with Miyuki, or at the least it felt like she was. She was starting to feel very bubbly, and the world was starting to tip. 'Strange.' Mo thought, trying to trace back her steps. Had someone polluted the air with happy gas or was she getting drunk? Mo couldn't tell, but it didn't matter. She had Miyuki to dance with. The girl was good, but easily distracted it seemed. Mo lazily followed the girl's gaze over towards the sparkling mass of girl on the other end. Her dress looked like a chandelier, and it was hard not to be impressed by such an extravagant garment.

Seeing Miyuki follow over towards the girl with a vague statement of going to see her Mo followed right on her heels, enough to watch the girl trip and almost fall on her face. Mo was just a little too late to catch her but someone else did. Mo stared around at the people near Miyuki, mostly at the girl in the glittering dress who was trying very hard to be very sympathetic, even though Mo could tell the woman was giving puppy dog eyes in an attempt to be somewhat sorry for Miyuki. It didn't fool Mo at all. Sliding in besides Miyuki, Mo gave her a once over to make sure she was ok. "Are you alright?" Mo asked, her voice uncharacteristically quiet at the moment. She wasn't going to push it farther than that, but making sure the woman who danced with her was ok was kind of a no duh assessment to make.
@Sailor Moon @MadKingJai⭐™ @Myka

Samantha - Dance hall - Next to the food table
@R-9 Pilot
@Daz
@saberwolf

"While I'm sure you could get half the girls here, I'm afraid Samantha won't be in those numbers. At least not tonight."

Samantha shot Kano a suspicious look. She wasn't 100% sure what had just been implied, but she knew she didn't like it.

"If you'll excuse us though, I'd like to speak to my date alone for a moment."

"R-right. Just take care of Charee for a second, would you Mina?" The princess wanna-be gave the two girls a small wave as she let herself get pulled away. While she was a little bit worried about Charee's condition, she also knew that it was unlikely to be anything serious. Not to mention, she trusted Mina to look after the situation for the time being.

After a few moments of travel, the twosome found themselves next to a thankfully deserted food table. Samantha idly nibbled at one of the cucumber slices sandwiches; she wasn't particularly hungry, having already grabbed a bite to eat before she came down to the dace, but it was rude to turn away free food.

"So how far do you want this to go, Blondie?"

Samantha found that what had been a tiny nibble had turned into a savage bite, as she simultaneously turned to glare at Kano and tore off a hunk of sandwich with her teeth. Admittedly, the effect of the glare was diluted by the fact her cheeks were puffed with food, but still.

"How far do I- excuse me," Samantha took a second to actually swallow her food down, before returning to her rant. "How far do I want this to go? How far are you planning to go, miss 'tonight is going to be fun.'"

Samantha huffed, looking off to one side. A part of her was tempted to maintain the silent treatment in order to fish for some kind of apology, but to be fair Kano didn't have to agree to this whole scheme. Kano may have been merciless in her teasing, but she had come through for Samantha without much prompting. Since this was technically a favour that the brunette was performing for her, Samantha actually gave Kano's question some thought.

"…I guess if Mina has seen through the scheme and that it wasn't such a big deal to start with, there's not much point in keeping up the façade any longer."

Samantha let out a low breath as she finished speaking. A bitter cord of disappointment had struck Samantha as she finished speaking, though she couldn't place the reason for it. In any case, she turned to Kano, now with a more pleasant smile on her face.

"Thank you for humouring this farcical idea, Kano. Hehe, I guess in the end, you really did come to save me." Samantha continued to smile for a few seconds, before a rush of red came to her face and she needed to avert her gaze. That had sounded a lot less corny in her head. "A-anyway, I believe I still owe you for your silence about my bags from the first day, and now I owe for this. You'll have to actually collect on these debts at some point, Kano."

Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@Baddamobs @R-9 Pilot @Daz

Kano quirked an eyebrow at Samantha as the girl seemed to get huffy with her for a moment as she was eating. That being quite the comical sight, it made it hard for the brunette to take her seriously. So she just stood there and waited for the blonde to finish speaking. She saw the flash of disappointment on her teammate's face and Kano rolled her eyes, finishing what punch she had left in her glass before getting some more. Maybe it was the alcohol finally working its way into her bloodstream, but Kano felt a little sympathetic for the blonde.

"Y'know, if you wouldn't try to outdo yourself, I wouldn't have to keep saving you." Kano stood up straight and looked Samantha in the eyes. "Both on and off the battlefield." The girl sighed before shaking her head, taking another large gulp of punch before saying what she said next. "If you'd like, I can keep up this act for a while longer. Or at least so see how much I can torture you before the night is over. Do you hate Sammy or Sam more?"

At that moment Kano noticed Miyuki falling into the arms of an unknown girl and Ava-Rose screaming about her dress, or some other nonsense. She rolled her green eyes and motioned towards them. "You can pay me back by not allowing me to make a fool of myself like those girls over there." The alcohol was already making socializing a little easier and the brunette moved to put her arm over Samantha's shoulders. "And don't worry, I plan to collect on the other debts I'm owed, Sam. Once I think of a fitting reciprocation, of course. What we do next is up to you, dear."

Kano glanced around the hall once more to see everyone, or almost everyone, either tipsy or full on drunk, except Mina as far as she could tell. Miyuki had already stumbled and spilled her drink, Charee of course was a drunken miniature bull aimed at Kano for some reason, and the girl Momoji was following Miyuki around faithfully. The brunette shook her head again and sighed. The fact of the matter being if Kano did end the game, she wouldn't want to speak with anyone and her night of entertainment would come to an abrupt halt. So she was in a way, using Samantha as well.

"So," Kano addressed Samantha once more. "You didn't do all this just to get Mina's attention did you, sweetheart?"

Last edited:
Miyuki Aozora
Banquet Hall

"Are you alright?"

Miyuki blushed deeply as she realized what just happened and reluctantly looked up at her savior. Her breath hitched in her throat as their eyes met, her own ruby eyes widening with some sort of surprise. She couldn't quite figure out if the girl was angry with her for crashing in on her party, or genuinely concerned for her well being. The intense look in the girl's eyes could have led in either direction. "Uh." She moved to stand up on her own, her gaze drifting towards the deep berry stain decorating the girl's outfit. "Y-You're outfit, I ruined it." Miyuki knew something like that wouldn't come out easily, and she couldn't help but feel guilty about it.

Before Miyuki could further apologize to the girl, Ava Rose came over, a somewhat strained look on her face. It may have just been the alcohol causing Miyuki to feel hypersensitive, but she had a feeling that Ava Rose didn't care at all. Why? Miyuki did not know. Whatever the reason, it hurt Miyuki deeply to even think that Ava Rose wasn't happy to see her. Once Ava started to question her though, Miyuki's opinion of Ava's ingenuity changed. She practically threw herself at the pink haired girl, securing her arms around Ava's neck in a death grip as she clung to her. Ava Rose was tall, but Miyuki was surprisingly strong enough to pull her down towards her body.

When she heard Momoji's voice, she smiled brightly. She nodded and nuzzled against Ava Rose before finally releasing the ice princess. She moved aside to make room for Momoji beside her, and replied. "I'm okay, Momoji. I almost fell, but..." Miyuki gestured towards the short haired blonde, realizing she didn't know her name. "She saved me."

"I'm sorry. The least I could do is ask your name," Miyuki added, as she looked towards Jun.

@Myka @MadKingJai⭐™ @IceQueen

Mina Strand - Banquet
@Baddamobs @saberwolf @Daz

The sudden interruption of the conversation by Charee did two things. It broke some of the tension that had been brewing, and made it abundantly clear that there was something off about the refreshments, at least by now. Mina certainly didn't mind another girl hanging off of her, but i wasn't really in the way she would have liked. By the time Samantha and Kano returned from their private talk, Mina had scooped the smaller girl into a princess carry.

"I'm going to go make sure the little lady here is somewhere safe, so...I might be a while." Mina started to carry Charee toward the exit. It wouldn't be too long to get the girl back to the dorms, although, there was the issue of getting Charee back into her own room being difficult. Searching her pockets for a key would be rather rude, after all. Mina instead settled for depositing her on one of the couches in the common room downstairs. She could make sure the blonde was just fine once she woke up, but there was a dance to attend.

Mina did try to rouse Charee, once she'd arrived. Shaking the other girl lightly, then a little more strongly if need be. "Hey, Charee. wake up, sleeping beauty."

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: N4na and Saber
Samantha - At the dance - Lost in her own little world
@saberwolf
@R-9 Pilot
@Daz

"I'm going to go make sure the little lady here is somewhere safe, so...I might be a while."

Mina had nodded to Samantha and Kano, before carrying out Charee in her arms. Samantha had to admit, Charee had looked even more adorable than usual, curled in against Mina's chest as she had dozed. She had looked like a princess being carried by her lady in waiting, all tuckered out after a long day.

(A smaller part of Samantha had also thought that Mina had looked particularly dashing as she had lifted up another girl with a almost practiced ease, but Samantha decided that she had only meant that in a platonic kind of way.)

Kano had watched the other girl disappear into the crowd, before turning back to Samantha and replying to her earlier words.

"Y'know, if you wouldn't try to outdo yourself, I wouldn't have to keep saving you. Both on and off the battlefield."

"I don't…" Samantha started to reply, but then bit her lip.

I don't want to let mother down. I don't want to be a disappointment.

It would have been a bit forward to say such a thing, really, even if Kano might have understood, being from pretty prestigious line herself. Samantha wasn't even sure why she had almost been tempted to speak out, though. She did feel a little bit light-headed, if she was being honest. Drinking punch seemed to help, though.

"If you'd like, I can keep up this act for a while longer. Or at least so see how much I can torture you before the night is over. Do you hate Sammy or Sam more?"

Samantha's hand, half-way to raising her punch glass to her mouth, halted. Her eyes, which had been actively trying to avoid Kano, snapped back to the other girl. The glare she had been trying to work up before returned in full force.

She god-damn knew it! She knew that Kano had using those bloody nicknames to get a raise out of her on purpose! Kano had more or less admitted it in full force for crying out loud! She wasn't even a little bit ashamed of herself!

Just as she was drawing in breathe to let Kano have a piece of her mind, ruckus of a dropped glass and the sound of several bodies impacting off each other sounded from across the hall, causing Samantha to twist around. It appeared that someone Samantha didn't recognise had accidently caused a drink to go flying through the air, and caused a mini pile up in the process. It also appeared that Ava-Rose had nearly been hit by the flying drink, though had somehow dodged it. It would have been pretty impressive, if it hadn't have been for the small part of Samantha that had kind of wanted to see what would have happened if the other princess had been hit.

"You can pay me back by not allowing me to make a fool of myself like those girls over there."

"Hmm." Samantha decided against making a comment. It was odd: the longer the night went on, the more things that Samantha would have normally associated with drunkenness or such seemed to be going on, despite there being no alcohol at this dance. It was quite the mystery, Samantha idly thought as she took another sip of her punch.

"And don't worry, I plan to collect on the other debts I'm owed, Sam. Once I think of a fitting reciprocation, of course. What we do next is up to you, dear."

Samantha tensed up when Kano's arm wrapped around her shoulder, but she was determined to not give Kano the satisfaction of seeing her flustered again. So, despite the red that already starting to sneak back onto her features, Samantha tried to remain as calm as possible as she replied,

"W-well, considering you seem to be enjoying yourself plenty, I guess we can keep the act up a little while longer. Even if Mina has caught on, a lady shouldn't have to go a formal dance by herself, you know."

At the word 'dance,' Samantha found her eyes flicking over to instinctively to the dance floor. The current song that was being danced to was a little bit too fast for Samantha's taste, but it did bring a pretty funny image to Samantha's mind: she imaged dragging Kano out onto dance floor and forcing the other girl to participate. She couldn't even begin to image Kano dancing to something this 'peppy,' even in a fake date. Still, could be something to work up to. Would be nice to get some payback for all this teasing, at the very least.

"So, you didn't do all this just to get Mina's attention did you, sweetheart?"

"Wha-no!" Samantha's face immediately flooded entirely red. So much for that 'calm as possible' thing. "T-the very suggestion is completely baseless! I-I-I've never even sought the attention of a girl before, so I don't know why you'd think I'd start now. I mean, not that Mina isn't…attractive, but I only think that in a completely platonic way…"

The idea that Mina's attraction for her could be awakened by Samantha being a relationship with Kano was insane. For one, it completely ignored the fact that Mina and Samantha had only just met, and ignored the fact that there were better ways of getting Mina's attention that Samantha could have taken. It was absured, and melodramatic. It was…
…Really getting Samantha's heart racing.

"Noooo, don't fight over me~," A voice echoed through Samantha's mind, and she only vaguely recognised it as her own. "Please, my darlings, don't fight over poor little me~. This princess has room for two knights in her court…and for two knights in her heart…"

"…Wha…" Samantha blinked, a metallic taste in her mouth suddenly rousing her. She pressed a gloved hand up to her mouth.

Huh. Blood. From out of her nose. How curious.

"…Sorry, did you say something?" Samantha looked up blearily at Kano. "I-I kind of left the room for a second."

Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@Baddamobs
Kano briefly noticed Mina carrying a passed out Charee before Samantha started speaking again. She also noticed the blush that was building on Samantha's cheeks after she had draped her arm over the blonde's shoulder. It was a bit surprising to find that Samantha flustered so easily, but very entertaining. Kano chuckled as she took another drink from her punch and saw Samantha doing the same. She wondered if the blonde was feeling anything from the alcohol in the punch, or if Samantha even knew it was spiked at all, not that she was going to tell. After she had asked about Mina, Kano was pretty convinced that Samantha thought of Mina in a more than platonic way. At least from how her teammate had reacted.

"No harm in liking girls, Sammy." Kano finished the rest of her punch and felt thoroughly lighter. She glanced around the room at the antics going on around her and pointed to Ava-Rose, Miyuki, Momoji, and the unfamiliar brunette congregated. "You see, all of those girls over there are at least physically attractive, right? There's no shame in admitting that. And it seemed your little friend Charee has a thing for you. Or at least she doesn't want me touching you. You can't tell me you've never thought of being with a girl."

When Kano glanced back down at Samantha, the girl's nose was bleeding and the brunette rolled her eyes before pulling a handkerchief from her left pocket, pressing it to the blonde's nose. "Honestly, Samantha," Kano sighed softly before shaking her head. "How did you manage your life before we met, huh?"

Last edited:

Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet
@Mad King Jai @Sailor Moon @IceQueen

Jun dropped her hands to her sides and kept her stare fixed on the girl in red as she stood up on her own. With the punch obviously spiked and some of the students were already starting to act loopy, Jun just wanted to make sure she wasn't dealing with an overly intoxicated person.

"Y-You're outfit, I ruined it."

The blonde's attention was soon drawn back down to her jumpsuit, almost forgetting for a moment that her once white clothing is now currently soaked in brightly-colored punch. Jun opened her mouth in response to try and relieve the white-haired girl's worries when a familiar flash of golden sparkles slid in front of her, cutting Jun off completely. She blinked a few times and moved over quickly before a long ponytail nearly swatted at her head. Jun made a face and took a few steps back before watching Ava-Rose confront the girl in the red dress, addressing her as Miyuki. This might actually be the first time Jun witnessed the ice princess actually worry over somebody. It was quite a refreshing sight and even managed to bring a small smile to Jun's face, softening up her predatory expression just a bit.

"Hirose Jun." she replied, moving to stand next to Ava before bowing her head at Miyuki and her companion "Don't worry about this too much." Jun pointed at the stain on her clothes "Earlier, Ava made it pretty clear how hideous my outfit is. This way it'll give me another reason to get rid of it." She added, keeping the situation light-hearted. Jun didn't want to trouble anybody, especially at such a celebratory event like the banquet. Instead, she did her best to try and change the subject away from her punch-covered attire.

"Looks like you two already know each other." Jun said, referring to the exchanges between Miyuki and Ava "I hope Ava-Rose has been treating you nicely. I know she can be a bit…. Much, sometimes. So I apologize in her place for any funny business she might've pulled on you." The blonde smirked, glancing over at Ava-Rose in a teasing manner.

❇❇AVA-ROSE❄❄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❄"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."❄

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
[ @Sailor Moon ][ @Myka ][ @IceQueen ]

Nearly falling backwards; caught off guard when her white-haired friend wrapped her delicate arms around her neck. Thankfully, The Ice Princess was agile enough to catch herself. Or both girls would've fallen down in a heap of red and gold on the floor. "Woah..." Cracking a genuine smile on her face. Not even the pompous princess could stay mad at someone she considered a real friend and not a puppet or follower. Though she didn't like the little moment Miyuki and Jun had, she forced herself to see it as an innocent accident. That's how she would keep her sanity. Ava-Rose never felt this way before; what was in that punch?! Blinking a few times when her neck was released. Regaining her composure.

Turning around to witness another girl coming over to see if her white-haired friend was okay. Eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. The girl must have been new. Well, it wasn't like the Queen of The Snobs really ever paid attention to anyone that wasn't part of her circle of followers. Fixing her sparkly dress, before moving over to the trio of girls. Holding back a smirk that was begging to form on her face, after seeing how horrible Jun's outfit looked. Stained a bright red. The Gods of Fashion had to have heard Ava-Rose's prayers.

When Jun introduced herself and then said how the pompous princess talked badly about her outfit, that's when the pink-haired girl broke out into light laughter. "The red punch stain makes you look like some escaped serial killer." Rolling her eyes; at the same time, judging the new member of their little "group" of crazies. "Momoji..." Whispering the girl's name; head bending to the right a little. Lips turning into a tight smile. No telling what plan or idea just grew inside that head of pink chaos. Body and face going back to their natural bitch mode, when Jun spoke more about her.

Folding her arms over her chest. Delicate strands of hair falling to the sides of her head. "I would never be mean to or do anything bad to Miyuki." That was definitely not the entire truth. Someone like the Ice Princess ran on emotions and sometimes the same emotions that kept her from hurting the ones she cared for, could flip and unleash the worst parts of her personality.

"I am never too much. I'm always just right for everyone. Ava-Rose is perfect for all." Grinning as she burst out in a fit of giggles. "I think I need some more of that punch; makes me feel less stressed out." Pouring herself another full cup. This time just sipping, instead of downing the entire thing. "So, Miyuki how did you and Momoji meet? Or whatever?" Eyes slanting a bit; the buzz of alcohol starting to hit her faster.

Momoji Crimson
Banquet
Mo looked warily around the group of people. There was a lot of them, almost enough to make her head spin. Though maybe it was something else that was giving her a slight sense of dizziness. Miyuki was too busy tangling up with Ava-Rose to do much of anything. Giving a curtsy in return to Jun, Mo pulled herself upright, scotching herself just a hair closer to Miyuki. Mo found that she felt much safer standing close to Miyuki.

"Momoji. It's a pleasure." She responded to Jun, giving off her usual grin as she looked over at Ava Rose. Somehow the face the woman was making set her off, causing Mo to scoot even closer to her newfound acquaintance. She grasped lightly onto the woman's shoulder, finding it much more stable to stand while holding onto someone else. Her cheeks had become flushed from the alcohol, which was now working it's way into her system. The touch Ava-Rose had received from Miyuki sparked a small sense of foreign jealousy Mo wasn't used to. She tried to push it away.

"I do have to agree, she does look a little like a murder witness, though the blood color is off." Mo joked, resting her head on top of Miyuki's calmly. Her hair smelled nice, Miyuki must have showered before hand. Having heels on made Mo seem even taller. She felt a little like a giant standing around all these people, though Jun was closer in height. Her grin turned lazy as she looked around at all of them.

Looking at the premadonna in the sparkly dress Mo didn't let her smile fade. "We met laughing at our own pictures up there." She said, gesturing to the wall of baby photos that hug loosely. "I just got in yesterday evening so I haven't had much time to go around making friends with people." She added on the end, still resting her chin on Miyuki's head as she talked. Her right hand still grasped the other woman's shoulder lightly, though there was no evidence of force or harm in her touch. "Is it me or is everything really short and wobbly." Mo asked, her voice slurring just a little as she tried to keep her balance on the heels she was wearing.
@Sailor Moon @Myka @MadKingJai⭐™

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

Miyuki silently repeated the blonde's name, smiling at how well the name seemed to flow together. She made a note to remember the girl's name and her face, since Miyuki had already screwed up her outfit. Jun being a friend of Ava Rose and being so kind, at that, caused a spark of curiosity in the white haired girl. It seemed Jun wasn't even half as snobby as Ava, and much more lighthearted than her pink haired friend, though there was something difficult to read about her.

Miyuki only realized after Momoji planted her chin on her head, that she had been standing there thinking about Jun the entire time. She hadn't said a word since introductions, and thankfully she didn't need to introduce herself since Ava Rose had basically done that for her. She laughed an organic laugh, which would make it seem she had been listening all along, though she had no idea what everyone had been talking about just seconds ago. However, Miyuki did hear what Momoji had said, and she looked up at the girl gently as not to disturb her chin. "You should probably drink some water, Momoji." Miyuki suggested, and then gracefully slipped away from the taller girl. "I'm actually on my way to replace the punch I spilled, so I'll grab you some."

After nearly crash landing on the dance floor and ruining someone's outfit, Miyuki needed a break. She exhaled deeply as she approached the banquet table. From beside her, she heard a familiar voice and discreetly peeked over to see a girl with spiraled pigtails. The girl had a bloody nose, but she hadn't seemed to notice just yet. Miyuki pulled back and towards the table, grabbing a small plate for cupcakes, and a new cup of punch. The cupcakes were still full, and Miyuki guessed most of the girls at Elite were too afraid to eat any. More for me. Miyuki thought to herself, as she overheard bits and pieces of what Kano was saying. Seemed the brunette had a lover, or at the very least a very intimate relationship with that blonde girl. Miyuki remembered what had happened in the dining hall, how liberally Kano flirted with her. She couldn't just let the poor girl go on thinking Kano was faithful, could she?

"Oh, Kano! I didn't see you standing there," Miyuki suddenly spoke up behind Kano. She giggled lightly as she came to stand with the two. Her laughter ceased when she looked at the other girl, who Kano was tending to. "You really should take your girlfriend to a nurse. Though, I wasn't aware you had a girlfriend when I met you." The last part seemed to tumble out of her mouth, courtesy of the alcohol. She couldn't take it back though, and at the moment, Miyuki wasn't concerned with what either of them thought.

@Myka @IceQueen @Baddamobs @saberwolf @MadKingJai⭐

Last edited:
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Banquet
[BCOLOR=rgb(49, 49, 49)]Outfit[/BCOLOR]
@R-9 Pilot

Being half unconscious, Charee missed Samantha's question asking how she was and Kano dragging Samantha off. All she could focus on was the pounding feeling in her head... Or was that Mina's heartbeat? Charee wasn't sure. Even more confusing was the fact she suddenly rose off the floor, levitating in the air by some unknown means.

"I'm going to go make sure the little lady here is somewhere safe, so...I might be a while."

Charee opened her mouth to ask what Mina meant by that, yet no words came out. Instead, Charee began floating towards the door- after a few steps Charee realised that Mina was carrying her back to her room. Had Charee had the opportunity she would've thanked Mina for being so considerate, even though it was unnecessary; such an opportunity was stolen by another warp through time and space- better known as slipping unconscious- since Charee was suddenly on a couch.

"Hey, Charee. wake up, sleeping beauty."

Eyes fluttering open, Charee looked up into Mina's eyes, unable to discern what Mina was feeling. Flashing Mina a weak smile, Charee attempted to sit up before replying to Mina, only managing a slouch.

"You think I'mmma beauty?" Charee mumbled.​

Mina Strand - Banquet event - House A dorms
@Daz

"What," Mina glibly responded, "you don't?" It was too easy to tease people, sometimes. "I think you're drunk." This wasn't really the time for tact. "You could hardly stand up." Just what the hell had they put in the punch this year? She'd have to keep her ears open for any talk of the ethanol disappearing from their chemistry lab supplies.

"All joking aside, I don't feel like just dumping you on the couch is a good idea, if you need to sleep it off. I can help you to your room, if you need it." Mina wasn't about to take a girl to her own room and just leave her there. That would invite far too many questions even if her intentions were pure. It was time to be serious more than irreverent, though.

On the other hand, Charee did have at least one girl all to herself, at the moment.

Samantha - Dance hall - With Kano and Miyuki
@saberwolf
@Sailor Moon

"Honestly, Samantha,"
The girl in question found a handkerchief pressed up against her still bloody nose. "How did you manage your life before we met, huh?"

"Pfft, I indeed can't think of how I survived before I had you're shining influence in my life." Samantha sassed back, half-heartedly trying to swat off the hand that holding the handkerchief against her nose. Despite her tone, Samantha couldn't deny the small smile that had settled onto her face, and that even after she had wrestled the handkerchief out of Kano's hand, she made sure to use it mop up the discharge from her nose.

Despite the stress of the earlier part of the evening, Samantha had to admit that it had been kind of fun to see a different side of Kano. Her serious and no-nonsense side was a valuable trait to have when they were on a mission, and it was admirable that she was so serious about fulfilling her duties as a magical girl, but Samantha was almost relived to find a less stoic side to Kano. Maybe she was just relived to find out that Kano was as human as the rest of them: back on that mountain, the Kokuyo girl had seemed to stand a tall on a plateau that Samantha could never have a hope of reaching. Here, back down on earth, Kano seemed much more like everyone else; just as capable of poking fun as the next person.

That all being said, Samantha wasn't sure if she would have preferred if Kano's teasing hadn't have shown at least some mercy…

"Oh, Kano! I didn't see you standing there,"

Samantha turned to face the direction of the new voice (although had to adjust herself slightly when she realised her hand and handkerchief was blocking her vision slightly). A pretty girl with striking silver-white hair was dodging through the crowd towards her and Kano, although Samantha had to admit that she became instantly distracted by what the girl was holding.

Holy crepes, they had cupcakes at this event!? Why hadn't she been made aware of this sooner?! Samantha felt saliva collect at the back her mouth and a familiar desire light up in her stomach. Samantha subtly licked her lips in anticipation (almost gagging, since she forgot about the blood). Promising herself that she'd find a way to grab a sugary treat without making her look too desperate, she refocused on the matter at hand.

"You really should take your girlfriend to a nurse. Though, I wasn't aware you had a girlfriend when I met you."

Seeing an opportunity to steer things away from Kano's potential teasing, Samantha cut in.

"Oh, I'm-" Samantha winced at the nasal tone in her voice, and took a second to give her nose a thorough wipe. Thankfully, it appeared it had only been a short burst of blood, and apart from her sense of smell being dominated by an unpleasant coppery odour, she should be alright. "I'm fine. Not really sure what caused it, but fine. And, um, i-it's more of a one off date."

It still felt pretty odd to be referred to as Kano's 'girlfriend.' Not necessarily unpleasant, but it did make an embarrassing heat warm up Samantha's ears. Regardless, it was probably a good idea to lower the expectations about their "relationship," to make future matters simpler.

"It's not like we're going steady or anything, h-haha. We're just testing the waters, seeing how it goes, I'm sure you understand." A light bulb flicked on in Samantha's head, and she turned to give Kano a dry look. "That being said, would it kill you to play the part of the chivalrous girlfriend? Here I am bleeding all over the place, and you haven't once offered to fetch something to help steady my nerves!"

(Samantha didn't even have the good will to pretend that her nerves were even the least bit shaken)

"I mean, it's not like fetching your poor date a cupcake…or two…or three would go amiss, would it?"

Giving Kano one last exaggerated hmph for good measure, Samantha turned back to the sliver-haired girl with a beaming smile.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself: Samantha Clara Victoria Alexis Edinburgh of the venerable and prestigious Garland family, at your service."

Samantha gave the girl a perfectly executed curtsy that was only slightly ruined by the dried flecks of blood around her nose.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet
@MadKingJai⭐ @Sailor Moon @IceQueen [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It does look a bit crazy huh?"[/BCOLOR] Jun placed her hand at the back of her head and let out an embarrassed chuckle when they mentioned her outfit. The blonde is aware that she doesn't have the best sense of fashion, the first thing that came to her mind when choosing this outfit was how comfy and versatile it is. However, with the new presence of a red splotchy stain, the comments weren't completely off. Perhaps she should take a buddy with her next time she goes shopping. Maybe this meant it was time for her to call the night, leaving a bit early so she can clean up the mess, it was starting to get a bit sticky.

The playful expression that rested on Jun's face began to die down slowly. Her deep fuchsia lingered on the girls around her. Miyuki seemed to be deep in thought, but Momoji appeared to be very attached to her friend. The brunette suddenly got really grabby, curling around the shorter girl with a flushed color to her face that explained it all. Next, the breathy sound of laughter that came from no other but the perky princess of the group kept Jun wondering. She eyed the pink-haired girl closely, watching as she went ahead and got herself another cup of punch.

The blonde stayed quiet a little longer, watching everyone carefully before Miyuki excused herself for a moment. She let out a sigh, mentally preparing herself for anything to come. As of right now, Jun is the only mostly sober person between the two. Guess this means no more punch… for anyone in that matter. As much as she would like to witness someone like Ava-Rose in their drunk foolishness, Jun did have a bit of a humane side of her. Especially since there was a possibility that these girls didn't have a clue of what is in the punch.

"You alright there, Momoji?" Jun asked, keeping a steady stare on the brunette. Now with Miyuki gone, she wasn't sure how their new companion would react, or be able to stand correctly for that matter. "Maybe you've had enough of that punch Ava." Jun turned to taller girl and reached out to grab the cup from her hands.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and Justin
Kokyuo Kano - Banquet
@Baddamobs @Sailor Moon
The girls at the banquet, at least as far as Kano could tell, were well on their way to getting drunk. Well, at least a few that were being blatantly obvious. Still, it was a very amusing sight and Kano was very happy she hadn't skipped out on the event, if not just to torture Samantha. What she wasn't expecting was a tipsy Miyuki to come over and accuse her of having a 'girlfriend', that girlfriend being Samantha, of course. Her teammate had handled the situation pretty well, letting the white haired girl know that they were on a one time date, or a trial. Kano chuckled to herself as she finished drinking what was left in her cup. She was in quite the mood until Samantha had told her to go fetch her a cupcake...or...did she say three?

"Of course, darling." Kano did a mock bow, though she was sure it looked genuine. "How rude of me not to think of your appetite, I'll be back in a moment." The brunette stood up straight and then glanced at Miyuki, leaning towards her as she passed and whispering into her ear. "Don't worry, Miyuki, if you'd like to go on a date, you'd just have to ask." Then she grabbed Miyuki's cup from her and said a little louder. "Allow me to refill your drink, Miyuki. I seem to have to make up for neglecting my date's needs. Perhaps I can make it up in kind gestures."

Kano smirked as she walked towards the food table, not really waiting to see how the white haired girl responded or what she and Samantha were speaking about. She refilled her punch once more, along with Miyuki's and piling three cupcakes onto a plate for her date. That's when she noticed Miss Shizuka standing next to Miss Airhart on the back wall. Had they been there this whole time? Miss Shizuka seemed to be having a good time watching the girls fumble about while the other professor seemed a bit upset about the whole situation. Upon returning to Samantha and Miyuki, the brunette offered the cupcakes to the blonde and holding two cups by the rim to make it easier.

"Here you are, ladies."

Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Banquet
Outfit
@R-9 Pilot

"I think you're drunk."

Drunk? All Charee had drunk this evening was fruit punch thou- oh. Even in her confused state Charee could figure out that the punch had probably been spiked. Thinking about it, her behaviour did resemble that of the one previous time she had gotten drunk: she'd only had a couple of glasses of babycham as part of a New Year's celebration with her family, yet Charee had ended up senseless. A combination of poor genetics and her petite figure meant Charee was a complete lightweight, and upon discovering this Charee had decided she'd avoid alcohol completely. Seems that decision had been broken- albeit not through conscious choice- before she was even legally old enough to drink.

"I can help you to your room, if you need it."

Blinking a few times in confusion, it took a few seconds for Mina's offer to sink in. Charee had zoned out for most of what Mina had said; concentrating whilst intoxicated was so dif- ooh, Mina's outfit looked dashing tonight. What mattered was Mina's dashing personality though, being sweet enough to help Charee even when she was a stumbling fool. Opening her arms wide, Charee lent forward, hoping that Mina would pick her up again.

"U-um, that would maybe be nice of you…"​

Reactions: Baddamobs