1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Elite Academy, Shizuka's Office
Outfit

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

The heartstone of the first magical girl? Charee was bewildered simply by the fact the museum had such an artefact, thus the idea that the stone had special properties that someone may want to take advantage of left Charee with far more questions than answers. It seemed everyone was in the same position as Charee though, so she resigned to dismissing those questions until there was more information available. To be honest, Charee didn't mind that: it meant she had one less thing to distract her.

Charee wanted to ask Miss Shizuka about how the citizens caught in the attack were doing, but decided against it seeing how keen she was to get back to work. It wasn't like there was much Charee could with that information anyway, so there was no need to further waste Miss Shizuka's time with the question, especially when Charee herself was eager to leave so she could start training. Instead Charee chirped a quick "Thank-you Miss Shizuka," then hurried out the door after Jun.

As soon as the door was shut behind her, Charee was ready to move on. Not feeling any desire to discuss the attack further, Charee turned to the other two and asked, "You guys ready to head over to the training area then?"

@Myka @IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: N4na and envogue
Practice Room - Mina Strand and Kyouko Kano
Collab between @R-9 Pilot and @SaberWolf

"You'll get used to control as you practice," Mina replied. She smiled at Kyouko's own assessment of her abilities. "I guess we're both a bit unorthodox when it comes to a theme, but not everyone can friendship lasers or nice, pretty things."

She paused to throw brief barrier of glowing, red energy up in front of her. The blast of energy from Noctia's sword crashed harmlessly against the shield's hemispherical surface, before the shield itself dissipated. "I've got a pretty solid bag of tricks, like that one," Mina replied, elaborating on her abilities. "Whatever it looks like, it's all blood, though. Even this sword." She brought the rapier up with a flourish. "Of course, aside from never needing to go unarmed, it's not that special. I do have a little healing talent, even if it is a sort of strange one. 'Hey you, drink my blood.' and all."

Mina stepped aside for the demonstration of a blast of crackling energy which slammed into the wall. "See, there you go. You're beginning to figure things out." She paused for a moment, considering whether or not it was really a good idea to just spring something similar right back on her opponent. Then clearly decided to do it anyway, just with some forewarning: "I've got my own sort of thing like that. Get ready."

Mina quickly sliced open her free hand with her sword, and swung her arm toward Kano. "Scarlet shards," she shouted, easily getting into the habit of calling one's attacks. A burst of small bladed fragments leapt from her bleeding hand, launched in the fledgling magical girl's general direction.

Noctia watched as Mina began using her abilities. Blood wasn't a very common power and Noctia couldn't even fake at not being a bit impressed. She wondered, only briefly, if it made Mina's energy drain faster than any other magical girl. Of course, the though was brief because the other girl began to demonstrate her power. It made Noctia wonder what sort of power and abilities she had. It would've been extremely helpful to have a user's manual of some sort since the young Kokuyo was technically a novice.

"Scarlet Shards."

Noctia heard the words and watched as Mina sliced her hand before the words were spoken, stepping back into a defensive stance. Her glowing eyes watched as the blood from Mina's hand formed into shards, similar to small blades, came flying towards Noctia. The new Magical Girl tensed before thrusting her hand forward in an attempt to protect herself from the blood blades that were honed in on her.

"Shadow Shield!" The words just flowed from Noctia's mouth as a full body sized shield of dark energy materialized in front of her. The shield did an effective job at blocking the shards, and as soon as the last shard was destroyed, the shield dissipated.

"I guess my abilities come from instinct." Noctia raised her sword again. The dark energy engulfing it once more as she watched Mina. She wondered if she could attack her at a distance. Noctia pointed her sword up to the ceiling and felt her energy flowing through her body. "Dark Rain."

A portal of dark energy began to form over Mina before several energy projectiles began to fall from the portal like rain from a storm cloud. That attack must've been a bit more advanced since she felt her own energy wane significantly. So much so, that she knelt down and felt her heart rate increase. She was getting tired. A moment later and her aura disappeared completely and she was back in her normal clothes.

"I think I need to work up my endurance before trying that again."

"We all start with raw talent, you just haven't had as much time to develop it, is all." Mina wasn't the one to really say much beyond vague platitudes when it comes to instinct or emotion versus whatever someone else uses for control. "Just stick with what works. In a real fight, we won't get the luxury of remembering the fancy shit."

Mina looked up at the...portal or whatever it was forming overhead. She had enough time to grin nervously at the abyss before the hail of projectiles began. She did her best to dodge around them, dancing every which way and throwing her limbs around wildly, but several dark bolts still managed to tear through her dress and into her soft flesh. "Damn it!" Even another shield didn't manage to act as an umbrella for long.

"Hm...not bad....not bad...maybe I should get serious. Oh. Uh, never mind." Mina sighed, disappointed that things would have to come to an end then and there, with Kyouko no longer transformed. "Sadly, I don't think I can just transfer mana, or I'd offer a recharge. You'll probably just have to take it easy a while? I'm gonna stay like this, at least until the worst of it heals." Her sword did disappear, the blade flowing back into her body through her hand. "Still, beats just getting trounced again at fencing."

Kano was trying to catch her breath as she rested her hand on her knee and her hair fell around her face. She glanced up at Mina when she'd mentioned something about transferring mana. She sat back on the ground and inhaled deeply before exhaling.

"People can do that?" It'd be a helpful trick in battle, but no use to her if Mina couldn't do it. All of a sudden, Kano's stomach let out a loud growl that stunned the brunette a her cheeks began to burn. "I uh...think I need to eat something."

She tried to stand, and after a very shaky attempt, finally made it to her feet. A heavy exhale and a roll of her shoulders helped get her bearings back before she sheathed her saber. "Have you eaten anything yet?"

"I'm sure some people can. It'd be pretty awesome to be able to recharge your batteries that way, at least." Mina shrugged. "Magic's a lot like anything else, the more you train with it, the more you build up endurance. Regardless of what anyone might say. Though I doubt you can ask for the equivalent of swimming or light cardio." She paused, lost in thought. "Hm...maybe this analogy is falling apart..."

"Pretty sure I grabbed something before wandering over to bother you, but I'm going to be hungry again anyway." She dropped her transformation, after checking to make sure she wouldn't get too much blood on her clothes. "Let's go get breakfast. You go on ahead, I'll catch up in a bit" Mina left the training room, heading in the direction of the showers.

• Love
Reactions: N4na
Miyuki & Sammy-chan
Elite ----> Getsu Temple

Miyuki had only just realized what she agreed to during the walk back to the dorms. This wasn't just some regular family that she would be meeting with. Samantha, while mostly a stranger to Miyuki, had come from a prestigious family. Something Samantha had made quite clear to her upon their first meeting. She shut her door behind her and bit her bottom lip, visualizing her current wardrobe.

Humming quietly, Miyuki walked over to the her closet and flicked through her clothes, much like you would with the pages of a book. It didn't take long before her fingertips landed on a cream colored sweater dress. Miyuki nodded in approval, and then hurried to get dressed. She paired the outfit with a pair of strappy black wedges, and kept the tights on she'd been wearing underneath. This, was the just the type of wholesome appearance a family would love...maybe.

The walk to the front of the school building was a little longer than Miyuki would have liked, but she hurried down as not to keep Samantha waiting. When she arrived, she could already see a pair of golden blonde hair shimmering in the sunlight, and she smiled. However, her smile was short lived as her eyes landed on another person. This person looked nearly identical to Samantha, she could see that much as she approached.

A Twin?

Well, it wasn't like Miyuki didn't know about the existence of twins or anything, it just caught her off guard is all. Perking up, Miyuki donned a perfectly friendly smile as she walked up to the duo from behind. She clasped her arms around Samantha's head gently, covering her eyes as Samantha yelled out her brothers name. It was Samuel. Perfect. She thought

"Sammy-chan, that's no way to treat your brother now is it?" Miyuki said in a teasing tone. She dropped her hands from the girls eyes, moving to stand beside her and in front of Samuel. "Hello! Miyuki Aozora, Sammy's best friend."

Samantha had yelped slightly when the world suddenly went dark, releasing her brother’s head in her panic. However when Miyuki’s rather amused voice reached her ears, her panic left as suddenly as it had arrived, though it was replaced by the embarrassment of her rather undignified shout. Samuel, meanwhile, had used the opportunity to move a step out of Samantha’s range, taking a few panting breaths to recover from his headlock and laughing fit. It was only when both had recovered did they finally turn to Miyuki. Samuel took a few seconds before he spoke, seemingly running something through his mind as he glanced between his Sister and the silver-haired new arrival several times. Whatever he settled on caused a wide grin to engulf his face.

“‘Best Friend,’ eh? Well, I’m glad that Samantha is keeping such friendly company.” He allowed himself a chuckle, which wasn’t effected at all by the death stare his sister was shooting him. Eventually he straightened up, putting on a much more genuine smile. “Please, allow me to introduce myself: my name is Samuel Clarence Victor Alex Edinburgh of the venerable and prestigious Garland family (the fourth).”

As he spoke, he placed a hand against his chest, and performed a perfectly executed bow that could have been included in a guide book on the matter. After a moment’s pause, however, he scratched his nose sheepishly as he stood back up normally.

“Err, just Samuel’s fine.”

“You’ll have to promise me you won’t take my brother too seriously.” Samantha poked Miyuki with her elbow, giving the other girl an amused look that her brother huffed at.

“‘Best Friend,’ eh? Well, I’m glad that Samantha is keeping such friendly company.”

There was something about the way Samul said 'best friend', like it was some secret word with a hidden meaning. Had she missed something along the way? Either way, there was no time to focus on it, though it did still linger in the back of her mind as Samuel went into his long, royal-like introduction. His speech was almost identical to Samantha's introduction and Miyuki wondered if that was something that the whole family rehearsed when meeting strangers.

"It is very nice to meet you, Samuel." Miyuki answered, smiling as she turned to Samantha. "Not to worry, Sammy-chan. Your brother couldn't possibly scare me away," she added, winking at Samuel.

"Should we head out now? I'm ready whenever you two are." Miyuki asked curiously, though as not to sound too eager. She was just ready to get off of the school grounds and into the city.

Samantha pondered for second, turning uncertainly to her brother.

“How far behind was mother when you left her? Should we wait for her to get here before making a move?”

“No, it’s fine.” Samuel reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone and flipping it open. After a few moments of the buttons clacking under his fingers, he turned back to the two girls. “I’ve told mother we’ll head in her direction, so there’s no need for her to rush. Just as well, since she’s probably only just shaken off her fans.”

“In that case, the only thing we need to worry about is actually getting there. We could just walk, or…” At this, Samantha raised a brow at Miyuki. “If you don’t mind causing a bit of a scene, we could always use our powers to get there faster. Although, after what happened at the museum, creating a scene might not be the best idea in the world.”

Miyuki watched the siblings communicate, a tiny smile pulling at her lips as she stood off to the side. She envied Samantha in this moment, not for her money or, anything ridiculous. Miyuki missed her family, and while going to the city presented a great opportunity to drop in, it wouldn't be right to ditch Samantha after agreeing to help her out.

After the twins finished deliberating, Miyuki looked up towards the sky and tapped her fingernail against her chin. An idea came to her, not her best idea, but it should work out just fine. "Actually, if we get high enough...It shouldn't pose too much of an issue."

It wasn't like Miyuki to wait for an answer, or care much about what they thought. The only concern she had was if there was anyone around watching, and as far as she could see, the coast was clear. She placed two fingers over her ruby heartstone, giving a silent nod to initiate her transformation sequence.

"We should get out of here before someone sees, yes?" Miyuki said, while also casting an ability of her own. The ground beneath their feet would shift as a paper plane lifted the three off of the ground, and shot vertically into the sky.

"Hold on tight!" Miyuki warned cheerfully, standing tall just on the tip of the paper plane. This left plenty of room for Samantha and Samuel to sit, or lay down, if they needed to. When they were in the clouds, she looked back at them, eyes glazed over from the wind whipping at her face.

"So, where are we going?!" She yelled back at the them.

In the moment after Miyuki had transformed, the siblings had just enough time to do two things: Samuel had looked positively mystified at the sudden change of Miyuki’s appearance, and Samantha had begun to open her mouth to question what exactly Miyuki had meant. In the next moment, both let out a scream of surprise as they shot skyward.

Samantha, after taking a moment to orientate herself, managed to sit up. The paper beneath her crunched slightly as she shifted, though she hardly noticed as she let out a gasp at the sight that greeted her.

They were flying. Actually soaring through the sky.

The entire city was spread out before them like a grand model, and the clouds looked positively gigantic when they were so much closer. From up here, the magical girl could see from one end of the city to the other, and the people were barely dots moving in the street. Samantha let out a small laugh of wonderment, though the moment was ruined when the wind whipped her hair into her face.

Just as Samantha was awkwardly trying to detangle her hair from her mouth, the sound of Miyuki’s voice shot by.

“What did you say, Miyuki?!” Samantha yelled back, barely catching the other girl’s voice over the howl of rushing air.“’Where are we going’? Hang on, I’ll check! Samuel? Samuel where-hey!”

Samuel, upon finding his balance enough to peek over the edge, had let out a choke of absolute terror and latched onto his sister.

“Oh god oh god oh god, why are we up so high!? This is insanity! I’m too young to die, Sammy!” Samuel frantically ranted as he wrapped his arms around Samantha’s neck and shoulders, his grip tight enough to cut off Samantha’s oxygen.

“Would you- hey! Samuel, get a hold of yourself! Where should we land!?”

“ANYWHERE!!”

“Damn it all to- Miyuki, drop us off near Getsu Temple!”

Samantha doubted that her mother was anywhere near the temple, but the holy ground was central enough that they could strike out from there. Samantha wasn’t sure exactly how Miyuki planned to land, or if it was possible to land in such a space, but the sooner they touched ground, the sooner her brother would stop accidentally throttling her.

• Love
Reactions: Saber