1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet

@Mad King Jai

After a long night of constant checkups and some convincing, Jun was finally allowed to go back to her room. Though the doctors highly recommended she take it easy the next day and rest indoors before the banquet that night, but Jun had some ideas of her own. Being quite a resilient person, she was up and at 'em the next morning, feeling completely rejuvenated, as if she never had a serious head injury from the day before. With such a beautiful weather outside, Jun decided to take advantage and thought it was a good idea to pay the tennis court a visit. She has yet to familiarize herself with incredible court since she arrived back at the academy. She sure did miss having the luxury of such a grand tennis court open to her within a short walking distance.

It seemed like Jun was only out on the court for a few minutes, however the sun was soon starting to set. That was Jun's cue to start wrapping up and time to start getting ready for the banquet. As soon as the bright-haired girl arrived her dorm room, she pulled open her closet door and gently chewed the side of her cheek as her eyes scanned her collection of clothes. It seemed like she didn't own a single formal type of attire and never mind dresses, it wasn't something she cared much for dressing in. She took a step back and ran a hand through her short locks as she let out a sigh of frustration. Oh how a nice pants suit would come in handy now… but with no time to go out on a shopping spree, Jun just took a mental note for the next time she is to hit the mall.

Suddenly her eyes caught something white sticking out from row of clothing that hung from her closet. Jun reach out her hand to pluck the hidden garment from its spot "I completely forgot about you…" a soft smirk grew on the pink-haired girl's lips as she stared at the piece of clothing "This will have to do."

One quick shower and fairly easy hair dyeing process later, Jun was all gussied up in front of the mirror. Her new blonde shade of hair was neatly slicked, and she had managed to edge up look just a bit with a few accessories and white ankle boots. The long sleeves did a good job hiding the cuts and bruises that still lingered on her arms, while the bottom portion exposed her toned legs. Once Jun was satisfied with her [look], she immediately took her leave.

There was no surprise to how divine the banquet was presented, yet it somehow still managed to leave the girl in awe. First her attention was drawn at the delicious display of food at the side, but what seemed to catch her interest soon after were the cute touch of youma cut outs decorating the room. The blonde couldn't help smile at the sight and started towards one of the cut outs, not realizing she was walking by the wall plastered with multiple childhood photos. Until one photo, flamboyant enough to be seen all the way across the other end of the ball room caught the blonde's eye. Jun turned and stared straight into a pair of sparkling blue eyes, the only prominent feature from the girl's face that seemed to stick out from the parade of pink that surrounded her. Never, had Jun witnessed so much pink in her entire life than what was expressed in this photo. Almost reminded her of a peacock representing valentine's day, a rainbow of bombastic pink fluffiness completely engulfing the young girl. It didn't take long for Jun to realize who exactly this pink princess is.

Jun turned away from the picture and panned the entire area until her eyes stopped on a familiar tall and grandiose figure nearby the food display. The over-the-top yet elegant dress this girl was flaunting and the snobby look of disapproval worn on her face as she eyed the entrées was the exact person Jun has been looking for. Now that was a persona no one could ever forget, no matter how hard they tried. Jun was blessed to have that pretentious princess in almost every class since Jun first started attending Elite. That girl was no stranger, and the two had managed to come across each other multiple times before… it was only natural the two were at least acquainted with each other after sharing so many classes. However, it has been quite some time since the
y last saw each other.

Casually strolling up to the food booth, the blonde nonchalantly plucked a strawberry from a dish and popped it in her mouth as she neared the model-like diva."Stunning dress, looking fashionable as all ways." Jun spoke up, glancing over at Ava for a moment "Though I didn't know you were an impressive beauty guru at such a young age as well." The blonde continued, the corners off her mouth curling upwards as she stared over at the wall of photos "You've got to teach me on how you mastered that look… Ava-Rose." Jun lifted her hand slightly, motioning towards where Ava's photo is hanging.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Saber
Samantha - At the celebration (wishing she wasn't)
@R-9 Pilot

"You look quite lovely yourself. Purple's a good color on you."

"Ohoho~, you have to be careful, Mina, I'm very susceptible to flattery." Samantha (kind of) joked, covering her mouth with her palm outwards while she laughed. Mina had delivered the compliment with such natural confidence, Samantha wondered if maybe the girl had received a few lessons on etiquette herself. Then again, maybe she was just naturally confident, gifted with a silver tongue. Ha, not that she would be able to keep up with Samantha, who had practically been raised for situations like this. Yes indeed, the golden haired girl smiled to herself as she took another sip of punch, she was truly in her composed element-

"So, did you come here with a date?"

Only years of social training kept Samantha from spewing a mouthful of punch across the ground. As it were, she instead merely half choked, before falling into a minor coughing fit. While her physical body tried to recover, her mind reached with devastating realisation.

A date.

A date.

After everything that had happened, getting a companion for the celebration had been the furthest thing from her mind. But as the thought was brought to the forefront of her mind, terrible paranoia started to seep in behind it. What if you were expected to bring someone to the celebration and Samantha was the only one to neglect to do so? While she was clearing her throat of the last remains of her coughing, Samantha took a discreet look around the hall. The results were inconclusive: the hall was big enough it was difficult to pin down how many guys there were in the place, though it didn't seem to be to a one-to-one ratio.

Then again, Samantha thought, this IS an all-girls academy…

Deciding to play it safe, Samantha finally spoke aloud,

"O-of course I brought a date! I nearly choked on my drink because the idea of me n-not bringing a date was so laughable, h-haha." Samantha reached into one of her dress pockets, retrieving a small fold out fan. Snapping it out, Samantha hoped it would both hide and cool down her red her face felt. "They're just…in the toilet right now."

Samantha took another drink from her punch glass; half praying someone had had the good will to tamper with it and add alcohol, as she heard was sometimes the case. As she was shakily taking a drink, she tried to read ahead in the conversation. She had been vague enough that she didn't need to commit to any one kind of story about who her 'date' was, but that would only open her up to follow up questions. As such, she needed to divert this conversation to a different subject ASAP. Latching onto the first thing her eyes fell across, she said,

"H-hey! I just realised I haven't had a look at my picture yet." Samantha pointed vigorously to the wall that was completely lined with younger photos of students. "Would you…mind helping me look?"

As smooth as a bull crashing through a china shop.

• Love
Reactions: N4na and Saber
❇❇AVA-ROSE❄❄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❄"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."❄

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
[ @Myka ]

Ava-Rose was getting irritated with the horrible food selections. She was hungry and had almost dared to take a piece of food off the various tables. Slapping her own hand away. "I'll just make a salad later." Rolling her eyes. No wonder most of the Elite Girls were soo... in dire need of assistance when it came to everything; from their clothing, to the food they ate. The Ice Princess, if given the opportunity, she would probably ban most of the treats in front of her. Luckily there was no way she would ever become in charge of the Academy. That would be the same day the world ended in a ball of fiery glitter and vegan tacos.

Almost missing the arrival of an old acquaintance. Hearing a familiar voice speak her way, Ava-Rose turned and saw Jun. The girl was in almost every single class with Ava-Rose since the two have been at Elite. The pink haired girl didn't talk to her that much, though she didn't talk to a lot of the girls in the school that often. At least she knew who Jun was and she didn't have her signature "And who the freak are you?" disgusted facial expression on. "Jun. You look... well." Awkwardly giggling at the blonde girl's outfit. When there was already rumors going around that you were a bit of a psycho, wearing an outfit that looked extremely like a straight jacket probably wouldn't be the smartest idea. Too late now, the shorter girl was already at the event.

A genuine smile crept onto the pompous girl's face when her outfit was finally complimented. Letting the crystals on the golden dress sparkle in the light when she gave a small twirl. Before she could enjoy the praise some more, Jun said something that caught her way off guard. "What do you mean?" Eyebrows coming together in a questioning manner. "What look..." Deep ocean blue eyes following in the direction the slender hand of Jun's went.

Eyes growing saucer size. Shock, rage and humilation all mixed in one. "Oh... My... Gaga!" Holding onto Jun's arm, pulling the blonde girl over to the worst picture ever of The Ice Princess. The only picture that proved Ava-Rose hadn't always been as flawless as she wanted everyone to think. Back planting itself on the wall. Covering her picture and whomever else's was near. Eyes going back to their regular size. "How the hell did they get this?" Face turning a slight pink shade. "I am going to kill my parents." Knowing the only way the school could have gotten the photo of when she looked like a pageant baby reject was because of Pamela and Lisa.

Trying to rip the photo off the wall, to no success. "What did they use to put it up here... super concrete glue or something?" Hands flopping to her sides. "Jun, what the hell?" Shaking her head. "Do you know if anyone else saw this unbearable photo of me?" Back firmly against the wall. Trying to be casual about it all, but failing. "Maybe if I stand here all night no one will notice. Yeah!" That's when she started standing in different positions. Trying to find the best way to cover the entire thing but also look like she was having the time of her life.

She even went as far as to throw her hands up and over her head. Making it look more like she was at modeling shoot than trying to keep attention off of the entire situation. "This is crazy. I am going to soooooooo sue Elite." Almost completely ignoring Jun. "Oh, ummm... so how have you been lately?" Maybe socializing like nothing was wrong would keep the other girls from paying attention to the wall she was now literally posing on.

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

A light chuckle escaped Miyuki, but she soon noticed the shift in the girl's mood at the mention of knights. She figured out fairly easily that it must have been a sore subject for the other girl. The last thing Miyuki wanted to do was trigger any horrible memories, or make the conversation anymore awkward, so she gave a small nod in understanding. Miyuki noticed Kano out of the corner of her eye before she had approached them. There was only a small window in which her name had been asked, and when Kano had come over. In fact, Miyuki was just about to answer the other girl's question before Kano spoke up.

"Yeah. I guess so, or your parents since I'm sure they're the one that provided them with the photos," Miyuki replied to Kano, smiling, before rolling her eyes back to the other girl. She moved aside, allowing Kano to enter their little 'circle' if she pleased. Miyuki extended her hand towards the other girl to give her a handshake, a small smile on her lips. "I'm Miyuki, by the way. And you are?"

@IceQueen @saberwolf

Mina Strand - Banquet

Samantha's response to the simple question was not the answer Mina was expecting. The sudden coughing fit was enough to get a concerned look and a few soft words. "Hey, you alright?" Of course she was, or she wouldn't be coughing. Mina's eyebrows rose a bit at the actual spoken answer, although she didn't actually say anything to express doubt.

"Cool. I usually just go stag, myself." Mina might have occasion to...pay attention to the other girls, but she didn't really have the right mindset for proper romance. And she didn't spend enough time out of school to meet many boys, either. So, it was easier to just attend all these events solo, and a lot less trouble on her part. She'd escort friends if they asked, but even then it tended to lean more toward the platonic than any proper date.

Samantha quickly tried to change the subject, and even Mina had enough social awareness to play along. "Ah, pictures, eh? I already went and looked for mine. I'll help look, but they've got a knack for finding something soul-crushing." She turned her attention away from Samantha and toward the far wall just in time to see Ava-Rose's little...outburst? It was too far away to really tell what the girl was doing, but it was obvious she was up to something. The Ice Princess' love of spectacle was probably working against her, as it would be impossible not to catch a few eyes in such a conspicuously glimmering golden gown.

Mina gestured toward her teammate. "Case in point. Uh...probably. Or maybe she just really likes chilling right there." As strong as the urge was to go and give Ava a hard time, it would probably be a bad idea to also do it while grinning ear to ear. And she did just offer to help Samantha. "So, yeah. Let's go find yours. Mine's not too horrible this year, thank god."

She started to wave her way across the room toward the wall of memories best left buried.

Reactions: Baddamobs and Saber
Momoji Crimson
Banquet

Outfit X X
As the other girl walked up to Mo and the other, who was apparently named Miyuki, Mo took time to observe her surroundings. There was one girl flailing over in the corner underneath a picture. Mo chuckled a small bit just looking at her. She must not have known about the pictures. Granted Mo hadn't either. Her father knew she loved that picture, but it seeing it here only brought back the reality of why she fought. Today was supposed to be a celebration. Mo pushed the thoughts from her mind as Miyuki turned back to her.

With a ecstatic gaze and firm handshake Mo greeted Miyuki. "The name's Momoji, but everyone calls me Mo or Momo. Take your pick." she said, her grin widening as she mentioned her name. Normally Mo didn't wear heels, or skirts that much, but being at the academy made her kind of proud to wear a skirt. She loved wearing thigh highs with them if she had the option. She felt a little more girly but she also felt like kicking some ass, hence why she wore shorts underneath hers. "Who's your friend over there? I haven't been around much, I just got back from a leave of absence." She mumbled, pulling her hand back to her side.
@Sailor Moon @saberwolf

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Saber
Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@IceQueen @Baddamobs @Sailor Moon
Kano was still staring up at the photo when Miyuki answered her question. Of course her parents would have to send in a photo if requested, though she wasn't really sure who sent it. Maybe her father, he was often nostalgic for her happier, younger days. She was sure her mother would've sent a picture of her during training, which she had a few of. The brunette's focus was broken when she heard Ava-Rose, she didn't even have to look to see who it was, freak out over her photo. At least she wasn't the only one who wasn't happy with the pictures that were being displayed. The brunette sighed when she heard the girl next to Miyuki ask who she was. She supposed it was polite to introduce herself.

"Kokuyo Kano," Kano glanced at the other girl and bowed her head slightly. "Sorry to hear about your absence, welcome back." Green eyes glanced back up at the photo before she glanced back and saw Samantha and Mina headed in the same direction. To view the pictures no doubt. Kano had been so worried about her own she hadn't tried to fit childhood faces to their present owners. Perhaps if the circumstances had been different, this could've been more enjoyable.

Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet
@Mad King Jai

It didn't take long for the Ava's pompous demeanor to shift after Jun had pointed out the picture. Ava practically screamed into Jun's ear at this point, causing the blonde to grimace in annoyance. Gaga? Jun thought to herself, who even says that. The short haired girl glanced over at Ava, curious to see what sort of reaction little miss perfect has to offer. It was then when a perfectly manicured hand grabbed hold on to Jun's extended arm, catching the blonde completely off guard as she was suddenly pulled over to the wall covered in photos. For a person as thin as Ava-Rose, this girl sure did have a surprising amount of strength.

Jun watched in amusement as the tall figure covered the photo with her back, rambling profusely to herself. Even happen to catch the slight flush of color growing on Ava's face "Oh? Are you embarrassed Ava-Rose? Personally, I think it looks quite charming. Come on, move aside so the others can see." Jun teased, though she knew Ava was a little more preoccupied with trying to tear down the photo. As much as she enjoyed watching miss perfect make a fool of herself, she couldn't help but admit Ava is quite the cute one when she's flustered.

"No… I don't think anybody else noticed it yet. They're all too busy looking at their own pictures at the moment." Jun replied, glancing around her to see if anybody has caught on to Ava's loud stunt "However, I'm not promising people are starting to notice it now." The blonde mumbled, returning her gaze back to Ava who was now having a full on modeling shoot as she posed against the wall. It had to take every single bit of Jun's will power, to stop herself from bursting into laughter. The blonde looked down and shook her head at Ava's suggestion about standing all night in front of that picture, biting down gently on her bottom lip to prevent her smile from turning into a large grin.

"Uhm, I've been well." Jun answered the last question, keeping it quick and simple. A topic about herself wasn't something Jun stuck on for too long, plus there wasn't much to say in the first place… Besides the unfortunate outcome of her first youma hunt, which was something she definitely didn't feel like sharing. She only hoped Ava's first mission went well, as Jun quickly changed the subject to Ava "What about you princess? Kick some Youma butt yesterday? Or did you completely fail?"

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

"Nice to meet you, Momo." Miyuki replied after Momoji introduced herself. She was about to introduce Kano as well, but Kano beat her to it. Momoji was apparently under the impression that she was friends with Kano, but Miyuki hardly knew the girl. There was no need to correct her, though. It seemed Miyuki was on her way to having more acquaintances than she had ever hoped for, something she was appreciating more and more after her first Youma mission. Speaking of first missions, Miyuki looked to Momoji, curious.

"Just wondering, since you arrived late does that mean you didn't go on your first hunt?" Miyuki asked, head tilting to the side just slightly. When Miyuki did this, she saw a girl near the punch bowl glancing around suspiciously. She squinted and was able to make out the shape of a flask as the girl began pouring a clear liquid into the punch bowl. Miyuki's eyes narrowed for a second, before lifting her head with a smile. "Hey, are you guys thirsty? I'm very thirsty all of a sudden." She grabbed both Momoji and Kano by the hands, leading them in the direction of the punch bowl before either of them could respond.

After making it about half way there, Miyuki released them and walked over to the table filled with food and the punch bowl. She grabbed a cup and used the ladle to carefully fill her cup with a generous amount of the punch. She had no idea what the girl put into it or what it tasted like, but Miyuki couldn't resist an adventure. Lips to the cup, Miyuki took a long drink of the spiked punch. The taste of alcohol was muted by the fruit juice, and whoever drank from it would be none the wiser.

@IceQueen @saberwolf

Momoji Crimson
Banquet
Mo found herself smiling more at Miyuki than Kano. Kano seemed very ridged and formal. Even the way she introduced herself sounded like a board. Mo gave her a small bow in return, a small sign of respect. Mo may not have liked ridged people but she respected them for not changing for society. Mo turned her gaze back to Miyuki as she asked about the first hut.

"Nice to meet you too Miyuki. Sadly I was not here for the first hut. I was at home helping with the family business why my father's back healed." She spoke energetically. She loved being around her family, no matter how crazy it was at times. It was just the three of them all together. Granted Mo spent most of her time trying to keep her father laying down so he wouldn't hurt himself. Eventually he was back on his feet and she was back at school. "My family owns a small bakery in my home town. I grew up making pastries." She added.

Mo hadn't realized she was being dragged over to the punch bowl until she had finished her sentence. Her mind drifted back to reality in time to catch herself from falling face first and to wander up to the punch bowl. The smell of fruity drink and various foods filled her nose. Mo went straight for the pastries, not ashamed at any of her calorie intakes. She deserved to indulge now and again. After finishing off a cookie Mo poured herself her own drink, downing it easily. It tasted fruity like most party drinks did. "It's pretty good." Mo said, taking another full glass. If there was one thing she wasn't ashamed of it was her large appetite. She could put down a lot of food in little time.
@Sailor Moon @saberwolf

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
Samantha - At the dance - Somewhere a lily flower just bloomed.
@R-9 Pilot
@saberwolf

Samantha used the time the twosome spent travelling across the hall to the wall of photos to try and calm herself. She was already a stuttering mess, and she wasn't going to be able to lie convincingly if she couldn't even form complete sentences. She also used the time, more depressingly, to realise she was resorting to lying in the first place, rather than just coming clean. Mina made it sound like coming alone hadn't been a big deal and so there probably wouldn't have been much shame in Samantha admitting she lacked a date. Still, she was committed now, and would have to see this through.

Soon both Samantha and Mina were standing at before the wall of photos, girls either side of them reacting with either nostalgia or embarrassment. Samantha had even been lucky (?) enough to catch an eyeful of Ava Rose doing…something, against the wall. Samantha wasn't sure what to make of it, and so tried to focus on finding her own picture. It took a fair amount of scanning, but her eyes eventually aligned on a familiar, if younger than current, set of faces.

It was a simple picture of three of the Garland children, Samantha, her twin brother Samuel, and their young sister Caroline. If Samantha had to hazard a guess, she and Sam looked to be around nine years old, which would place Caroline at eight. It was (perhaps thankfully) not too extraordinary on the surface: the three were simply standing together for the picture, in what Samantha hazard to guess was the estate's dining room. On closer inspection, one could see that Samuel was giving Samantha bunny ears with two of his fingers, she in turn was trying to subtly elbow him in the ribs, and Caroline was looking off into the distance with a spaced off smile. Despite that, it was probably leagues less embarrassing than what some poor sods had up on this wall.

Samantha surprised herself when she found her gloved finger drifting across the edge of the photo. She had only been gone for a short space of time, but she was already feeling a little bit home sick. As much as she complained, she was kind of used to the ruckus her siblings created, and the total absence of it was oddly disquieting. She knew she was probably being somewhat irrational: it hadn't been so long since she had said goodbye to the group, on the day she left for the academy. Still, Samantha resolved to call back home the next chance she got. Samuel would probably loath hearing from her so soon, but he wasn't the one off learning how to fight magical monsters, right? He would get over it.

Samantha only realised that she was standing in perfect silence when she caught just a glance of movement from Mina in the corner of her eye. Clearing her throat, Samantha turned to smile at the other magical girl.

"I'm afraid it's a pretty mundane photo. I suppose even my mother has a glimmer of mercy in her." Samantha laughed. She was about to ask which one of the photo's belonged to Mina, when another familiar face caught her, though this one was actually current.

Kokuyo Kano was be led by the hand by a girl Samantha didn't recognize, heading in the direction of the food and drink table. Kano didn't look over eager, and Samantha guessed that it must have been one of Kano's friends that were dragging her, since the lead girl was leading another that Samantha didn't recognize. Either way, whoever she was, she let Kano go about halfway.

Kano…

Samantha was suddenly struck with a great, and potentially terrible idea.

Kano did not strike Samantha as the type to bring a date, or even date full stop. That meant that she had most likely come alone. Which also meant that there wouldn't be anybody to cause a scene if Samantha-

What was she thinking!? Pretending Kano was her date was too risky! For one, Kano might just outright deny it, which would kill the scheme immediately. For another, Samantha could just loose her nerve half way through the lie. And most possible of all, Mina might just see through the fabrication. After all, Samantha and Kano would be quite the 'odd couple.'

...Then again, Samantha supposed it wasn't totally beyond reason. After all, if she was going to date anyone, Kano would be the kind of 'character' she would look for: reliable, strong willed, 'knightly' in her own kind of way, just ever so slightly taller than her, looks pretty damn good in formal wear…

Samantha suddenly felt the need to clear her throat again, and drained the remains of her punch. Deciding it would be more productive if she ignored those 'stray thoughts' for the time being (including the way her face felt several degrees too warm), she slammed her empty glass down onto the nearest available surface before turning to Mina.

"Hold that thought, I see someone's finally back from the toilet!"

Turning on her heel and quickly stepping over to Kano, she gathered every ounce of will in her body. It was time to go big or go home…

"Kano! My paramour, my darling, where have you been?!"

With a hop, skip and a jump, Samantha more or less launched herself at Kano, wrapping her arms around the other girl's shoulders while at the same time burying her head into Kano's neck. She even popped a leg up for good measure. Silently thanking that the Kokuyo girl had managed to remain up-right (and definitely, absolutely not thinking that Kano smelled pretty dreamy), Samantha whispered.

"For the love of god, Kano, play along."

Extracting herself from her "date's" neck, Samantha turned back to Mina with what she hoped was dazzling smile, even if she was feeling more than slightly nervous. Wrapping an arm around one of Kano's, Samantha tried to ignore how her heart beat was starting to pick up as she said,

"Mina, I-I'd like you to meet Kano, my…partner."

It wasn't technically a lie: Kano was one of Samantha's partners on the Purple team. So it was kind of the truth.

Outwardly, Samantha tried to settle into the role, and even managed to work up the courage to hold Kano's hand. Meanwhile, Samantha's head was a swirling mass of panic and adrenaline. She had never even really gone on a date before, not properly. And even those fringe cases had been with guys! Was there something different you needed to do when you were romantically involved with a girl? True, Samantha had maybe…once or twice…entertained the idea of a female significant other, but she had never really thought she would need to fake-date one.

And for everything holy in the world, had someone messed with the room's thermostat? Why did she suddenly feel so hot, like her whole body was flushed with nervous energy? Trying to ignore the feeling, Samantha realised she needed to steer the narrative as much into her control as possible, so said.

"We're actually from the same team, you know. Kano asked me out to the dance after...after she saved me from a Youma attack."

Maybe she should have thrown in a white horse and a fire breathing dragon: she was clearly letting her imaginations run away with her as is.

Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@Baddamobs @Sailor Moon @R-9 Pilot @IceQueen

Kano was still staring at her photo when she felt Miyuki grab her hand and yank her towards the food table. The brunette was surprised by the girl's strength as she was forced to follow, her brain not really registering that she could pull her hand free at any moment. When the time came that Kano thought she was actually going to have to pull away, Miyuki let go of her and Momoji before continuing on towards the punch bowl. A soft sigh escaped the brunette's lips as she straightened her vest before hearing someone calling her name. Her brow furrowed as she turned to see Samantha coming towards her.

Did she just say paramour? Darling?? Before she could have any more thoughts to herself, Samantha launched herself at Kano, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. The brunette immediately tensed as the blonde's face pressed against her neck and she stood stiff for half a second before Samantha hissed in her ear.

"For the love of God, Kano, play along."

Play along? That's when green eyes spotted Mina walking after Samantha. When the blonde pulled away and introduced her to Mina as her "partner", it finally clicked in her head what was going on and Kano inwardly groaned. It would be Samantha to tell someone she was with a date and then come up empty handed. And out of everyone else at the banquet, Kano was the best bet since they already knew each other, apparently well enough to embrace her and call her darling. Reality snapped back from the brunette's private thoughts on Samantha's endeavor when the Youma was mentioned and how she had asked Samantha to the dance after. What a fairy tale.

"Oh, uhm...right. I can't ignore a damsel in distress." Kano put on her most charming smile that she could muster and wrapped an arm around Samantha's waist that was previously holding her hand. Putting on a show at formal events was something Kano had mastered at a young age. She always needed to be on her best behavior and put on a good image for the people that would show up for her mother's benefits and charities. So if she was going to play this game with Samantha, she was going to win. "I was honestly surprised Sammy agreed to go with me so quickly. Almost eager."

Kano glanced down at the blonde with a still, charming smile, but she was sure Samantha could see the mischievous gleam in her eyes. She already knew how to push Samantha's buttons even without knowing her too well, it really wasn't that hard with the would-be princess. "It was endearing really, I practically swept her off her feet." Kano wasn't really expecting too much from the banquet, but Samantha's impromptu game would make it interesting. Now she was just going to see how much she could get a rise the blonde. "Oh, you're out of punch, Sammy dear." Feigning concern Kano released her grip on Samantha's waist and moving back down to her hand. She brought it up gently and kissed the back of her hand. "I'll go get you some more."

The brunette didn't really wait for Samantha's response. She wasn't even sure if Samantha wanted any more punch, but if she was going to play at being an attentive date, she was going to pull all the punches (no pun intended). So Kano started towards the punch bowl with a smirk on her face and a lighter air around her. Formal events were always more fun when there were ulterior motives. When she reached the table, she grabbed two glasses and filled them up, taking a sip of hers and noticing the faint aroma of something alcoholic. Even more fun. She was only gone from Samantha for maybe three minutes as she took another sip and handed the blonde her punch.

"So tonight is going to be fun, hm?"

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

Miyuki smiled and moved the cup away from her lips, her cheeks flushing as the alcohol hit her system. She could already feel it working, or maybe she was just imagining things. "It is good," Miyuki replied, nodding in agreement. For a split second she wondered where Kano had gone, since she didn't see her anywhere. She didn't bother looking around for the girl. Kano could handle herself, she was sure.

With her attention focused solely on Momoji, Miyuki wondered if maybe she should tell Momoji to slow down on the alcohol. She decided against it considering everyone would probably be drunk by the end of the night, and Miyuki was curious to see what sort of drunk Momoji would turn out to be. "So, do you still enjoy making pastries, Momoji?" Miyuki asked, while her body began to move to the song that was playing.

It wasn't her usual style of dance, but any dancing was fine with Miyuki, even if it wasn't one of the classical styles she was accustomed to. After a moment, Miyuki found herself gravitating towards the center dance floor. She didn't want to abandon Momoji, but Miyuki could not resist the urge to dance, especially when the only other option was to stand around and chat.
@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: Saber and N4na
Momoji Crimson
Banquet
Mo was finishing up her third glass of punch when she started to feel a little flush. Looking down at the punch Mo gave it a slight whiff. She couldn't sense anything, but based on what her gut was telling her there was something alcoholic in the punch. Looking back at Miyuki Mo offered up a smile. She set down her glass of punch, following the woman towards the dance floor.

Mo expected the woman to dance formally but it seemed whatever was in the punch was getting to her too. Most people she had met here gave off the impression of formal training. "Well of course. I like making Macaroons the best." She said, following the woman towards the dance floor. She paused for a moment, before swooping back to take up her drink. If she was already halfway to being flushed she better get god damn wasted. Wasn't her fault something was in the punch.

Taking the last few sips of her drink she put it on the nearest table before taking up Miyuki's hand and dragging her towards the dance floor. "Come on silly, at this pace you'll never make it before the songs over." Mo laughed lightly, letting go of Miyuki's hand when they reached the center of the dance floor. Starting to move along with the music Mo let her dress flow as much as possible. She looked awkward trying to dance in heels. She wasn't very good without heels either.
@Sailor Moon

❇❇AVA-ROSE❄❄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❄"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."❄

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
[ @Myka ]

Attention completely off hiding the humiliating picture and onto scolding the blonde, rather short girl in front of her. Folding her arms over her chest. Obviously Jun was mocking her; not calling her princess in the way Ava-Rose would have liked. "For your information... Miss Straight Jacket." Rolling her eyes. "I was the reason why my team got out of there with the heartstone." Maybe she wasn't telling the entire truth, but she did only see her last spell make contact. Before passing out. That was the main part of the story she would NEVER let Jun know. The girl probably wouldn't ever let Ava-Rose live it down.

Jun was probably one of the only girls in Elite that could get away with mocking Ava-Rose, without being talked down to like an animal or insulted until she cried. Something the Ice Princess has proudly admitted to doing to a few girls the past two years being at the academy. It also helped that Jun was pretty cute. In a "she might kill you in your sleep" kind of way. The pink-haired girl definitely had an odd explanation of what attracted her to someone. Not the time or the place to give reason to who and what made her stomach feel funny in a good way; she had other business to attend to. Eyes scanning the room. Noticing that her little stunt did happen to bring more attention than divert it. Shaking her head. "I swear, if any of these girls come talk to me about this picture." Turning back to said photo; as if she had heat vision and could fry the thing to dust. "I will strangle everybody in here." Flipping her hair over her shoulder; walking closer to Jun.

"I need something to drink. At least that won't be full of unknown hazards. I hope." Bumping into Jun on purpose, as she walked over to the punch bowl. Pouring herself a cup. "Here's to a memorable night." Downing the entire cup of punch; smiling afterwards. "Jun, do you wanna dance?" The pompous, self-proclaimed "Princess of Elite" wasn't having as much fun as she thought she would be. "I hope you can keep up with me. I've been known to dance better men and women under the table with my moves." Placing her purse down near the staff. "If anything is missing when I come back for my, VERY expensive purse; oh, you all will lose your jobs." Deadly serious in tone and facial expression.

"I'll be in the center of the room; if you're not too scare to join me." Gliding past the blonde. There are plenty of things people could and have said about the pink-haired snob, but one thing no one could ever say about Ava-Rose is that she's a party pooper. Even if she ended up dancing by herself, she would have the time of her life. If she had a one girl party, than it would be the best damn thing Elite had ever seen. Twirling around, dress spinning like a golden star in the sky. "Jun! I know you wanna dance with me." Grinning. It was a bad idea to drink the entire cup of punch in one go, especially since she had no clue it was spiked. Ava-Rose was definitely a lightweight when it came to drinking. Already feeling a small buzz. Just wait until she finds out the truth about the fruity concoction. All the useless calories from the alcohol! Worst than getting drunk by accident.

Mina Strand - Banquet

Mina wasn't quite buying the whole thing from Samantha. Something about the other girl's behavior in the whole thing was quite suspicious, and she couldn't ignore the blushing and other such things. Sure, it could all be legit, and she didn't know Samantha well enough, but her bullshit detector was pinging, so she'd have to do something about it.

Well, eventually, she would. It would be in poor form to just call out the probable lie right out in the open. "Sure...I guess I can see it," she started, skepticism clear enough in her tone of voice and expression. "I wouldn't have thought you two were an item, but then again, you are on the same team." And from what she'd heard of their fight the other day from Samantha, that talk of being saved probably wasn't far from the truth at all.

She let the both of them go on, grinning as she watched. It would be fun to see just how far the ruse would stretch, but also a little too cruel. Once Kano had returned with the punch, Mina did step in a little closer to voice her suspicions discreetly. "Look, Samantha," she started, actually sounding serious and trying to not be overheard. The music would help, at least. "It was just an idle question. There's no shame in going alone, and I'm certainly not going to judge. So, if this is an act...don't feel like you need to keep it up all night on my behalf."

Reactions: Baddamobs
Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet
@Mad King Jai

Jun ignored the Ava's comment on her outfit, not fazed by it at all. Instead she almost expected such a response from the grandiose girl. After being in so many classes with the same person, it really gets you to understand their persona, and Jun knew exactly what type of girl Ava-Rose is. As long as someone doesn't hurt any of her friends, Jun isn't someone who is easily offended. The short-haired girl genuinely nodded her head as Ava boasted about her Youma hunt's success. Jun really is glad to hear a positive side on the outcome of the first mission day, it somehow kept her mind off her own unfortunate result of that day. Plus, it wasn't like Jun doubted the pink-haired girl's ability entirely, she knew well enough that Ava is a talented and strong-minded individual. That know-it-all is a real hard worker. She believes Ava's outstanding confidence plays more than just for show. Yet… the reactions 'Elite's precious princess' exhibit is priceless, something Jun can't ever pass up.

After witnessing a few more glares at the pink-tabulous photo and threats to any passersby from Ava-Rose, Jun really wondered if Ava was going to stand here all night. As much as the blonde loved egging a reaction out of her, she had planned to spend her banquet night a bit more fulfilling than just standing around and chatting. Before she knew it, a tall bundle of prissiness suddenly moved towards Jun's direction, without a single hesitation and not giving the short haired girl enough time to step aside until she was bumped into. It was just a slight nudge to Jun, but the nerve of that girl… was actually quite amusing. Jun rolled her eyes in response and watched the pink haired girl strutting towards the punch stand, a hint of smile forming on Jun's face before heading over herself.

Jun began pouring herself a cup of punch as she watched Ava jugged down her own drink. Guess all that posing can really take a lot out of a person. The beat of the music began to pick up, causing everyone around to start swaying in tune. So there was no surprise when Ava-Rose invited Jun to dance, even though the blonde wasn't really expecting an invitation. Looks like the ice princess might dislike Jun a little less than she thought. The short-haired brought her drink up to her lips and managed to catch a whiff of something familiar. She moved the cup closer to her nose and concentrated on the smell, knowing for a fact that there was some sort of alcoholic solution mixed in with the punch. A small smirk spreading across her lips as she drank down the fruity punch.

Her attention focused back on Ava, the tall girl swirled her way to the dance floor before calling out to Jun again "Guess I can't let the princess hanging for too long." She said to herself, setting the cup down and shuffling her way to the dance floor "Let's see what you got." Jun said, keeping a close eye on the pink-haired girl and anyone else around them.

Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Banquet
Outfit

With the all the chaos of settling back into Elite and going on her first mission Charee hadn't properly spoken to several of her friends since the last school year. The banquet provided her the perfect opportunity to catch up with them all, and so Charee had been eagerly chatting away with her old friends from the moment she arrived at the banquet. As she caught up with her friends Charee sipped her way through several cups of punch, it being one of her favourite drinks. The last couple of cups left Charee feeling a little woozy for some reason though, so she drifted away from her group in search of the toilet. Spotting Mina and Samantha on her way, Charee decided to greet them instead, easily distracted from her original goal. Before she could do so, however, Samantha called out to someone else.

"Kano! My paramour, my darling, where have you been?!"

Paramour? Darling? There was no way- well that's just a hug... and Kano's arm around Samantha's waist. Plus that smile Kano gave Samantha confirmed it- the two were here as a couple. Glaring at Kano as she walked away from Samantha, fire shot through Charee's stomach, making her clench her tiny fists. Charee's already clouded mind was further muddled by some strange biting emotion she couldn't place, and so for a couple of minutes Charee just stood there dazed. Then, suddenly, she was in front of Samantha, Kano, and Mina. Had Charee walked over? She didn't remember, and it didn't matter: now she was there she could... what could she do? Right, speak her mind that was it!

"You'rrrre not cuter than me," Charee slurred, addressing Kano, "I could eaaaasily get half'th girls here to date, you ju-"

Charee's sentence was cut off by a hiccup. She opened her mouth to continue, only to find she'd forgotten what she was saying. Just as well really, she felt too drowsy to continue- best just to take a nap against Mina. Eyes half-lidded, Charee sloppily lent against Mina, absent-mindedly gripping the girl's shirt for balance.​

Samantha - Dance hall - Caught somewhere between heaven and hell
@R-9 Pilot
@saberwolf
@Daz

"Oh, uhm...right. I can't ignore a damsel in distress."

Although Samantha's facial expression didn't change, the girl felt a wave of relief wash away a large part of her anxiety, and her heart rate slowed down from 'about to burst out of chest' to just 'highly anxious.' At the very least, it seems Kano got the memo, and was willing to play along. Now all the two of them needed to do was-eep!

Kano upgraded from hand-holding to placing a hand around Samantha's waist, forcing the girl to swallow the noise of surprise that had almost slipped out of her mouth. The place where Kano's hand touched felt like it immediately heated up, like the brunette's fingers were traced with fire. There something casually intimate about the gesture, something that kept Samantha feeling like bolts of electricity were zapping through her.

"I was honestly surprised Sammy agreed to go with me so quickly. Almost eager."

Samantha felt a small of pink invade her ears. Where the heck was this girl going with this!? Samantha, as subtly as she could, snuck a glance at her 'date.' The amused, almost relishing, look in the girl's eye was all the answer Samantha needed: she was actually enjoying getting a rise out of Samantha, maybe especially since she was the only one who could tell! Just as Samantha was realising that her theory that Kano was indeed using nicknames just to mess with her might actually hold some water, the Kokuyo girl added,

"It was endearing really, I practically swept her off her feet."

Samantha bit her lower lip, and looked off to one side. The pink that had already invaded her ears had suddenly expanded to cover her cheeks as well. The absolutely worst part of Kano's teasing, Samantha decided, was that…it wasn't a wholly unattractive image.

Kano, with sabre in one hand, stood up from the wreckage of battle. The drago-Youma had been slain, and the brunette bore the marks of combat (but in a way that made her look dashing and cool and not, like, gross or anything). Samantha hurried to her saviour's side, almost tripping on her almost impossibly long dress as she went. The knight-Magical Girl welcomed her princess with open her arms, her horse Chestnut whinnying in the background with perfect timing. With a confident smirk, Kano tilted Samantha's head up to face her, and leaned forward to claim the prize that was her lips-

A sudden cough brought Samantha back into the room, the hall all at once feel much too warm for her liking (who keeps messing with that thermostat!?). Just as she was promising that she wouldn't let her mind wander like that again, Samantha also became aware that her throat was feeling dryer than an empty desert.

"Oh, you're out of punch, Sammy dear."

Under normal circumstances, pet names never went down with Samantha. True, there was one exception in her family, but that was as far Samantha's normal limit would go. For the Garland girl, there was no greater annoyance than someone overstepping their station and assuming they could just shorten her name down. That all being said, the addition of 'dear' did trip Samantha up slightly. It introduced a level of intimacy that Samantha wasn't emotionally or mentally prepared for, and her already high heart rate spiked.

It probably helped that Kano kissing her hand had sent every drop of blood in Samantha's body rushing straight up to her face.

"I'll go get you some more."

"I-buh-gah-y-yes! T-t-that sounds lovely." Samantha barely strung even that broken sentence together, her mind going so much into a fritz. As Kano had made her way to the punch bowl, Samantha tried to collect the scattered remains of conscious thought. Had that actually just happened? That hadn't just been her over-reactive imagination, right? Because Kano had made that gesture with such confidence and ease, Samantha was almost certain it must have been a figment of her own creation.

…If Kano was indeed trying to get a rise out of her, it was defiantly working.

With Kano gone from her side, Samantha felt both immensely relived (mostly that Kano's teasing would cease for at least a little while) and…maybe…just a little disappointed. Despite the almost fact the heat had almost been intimidating at first, Samantha's waist suddenly felt quite cold without Kano's hand on it. Although, almost as if in exchange, Samantha's knuckles felt like they tingling.

Sigh~

…Samantha decided it would be in her best interest to ignore the fact she had just actually, legitimately, swooned slightly. In fact, she was fairly sure that had just been a mundane sigh; the simple release of air from one's lungs. Yep.

"Sure...I guess I can see it,"

Samantha half jumped. She had forgotten that Mina had even been standing there. Hell, wasn't this whole farce supposed to be primarily for her?

"I wouldn't have thought you two were an item, but then again, you are on the same team."

"H-haha, yes, we're quite the odd couple." Samantha tried to smile, but she had a creeping feeling that Mina had more than a few doubts. Now was definitely the time to run damage control. "We're still, uh, figuring it out, but it looks hopeful, right?"

Thankfully, before too long, Kano returned with the drinks. Samantha gratefully drank hers down, savouring how they relieved her dry throat. She did wonder briefly if Kano had gone to a different punch bowl she had gone to, since there was something slightly different about the taste, but she wasn't going to sweat the details too much.

"So tonight is going to be fun, hm?"

"Try to not have too much fun, dear." Samantha, benefiting a fair amount for the few minutes she had been apart from Kano, had muttered with a sidelong glance. While she was glad that Kano was playing along to begin with, that didn't have to mean she wouldn't push back against this…assault of teases at least somewhat. Before she could say anything else, however, Mina had stepped closer to the 'couple.'

For one crazy moment, Samantha had thought Mina was about to step as close to her as Kano was, which would have sandwiched Samantha right between the two most dashing girls in school. Thankfully (?), Mina had just intended to get close enough to whisper,

"Look, Samantha, It was just an idle question. There's no shame in going alone, and I'm certainly not going to judge. So, if this is an act...don't feel like you need to keep it up all night on my behalf."

"HA, h-hahha," Samantha, without real conscious thought, brought her drink up to her lips for a quick sip. Weirdly, that seemed to help more than she thought it would. "W-what are you talking about, M-Mina? I'm afraid I don't understand."

The ruse had been caught. Samantha's resolve was shaking. At this rate, the trap would be closed and this little charade would be over. The only way this scheme would be saved if a miracle was performed by an angel from the high heavens.

"You'rrrre not cuter than me…"

It turned that a glassy-eyed, loose footed angel had indeed come to save the situation.

Charee had, with less than impressive footing, come straight up to Kano. Pointing an accusing finger with her free hand (the other rather loosely holding a glass of punch), the shorter girl looked Kano straight in the eye. At least, as much as was possible with how much she was swaying from side to side.

"I could eaaaasily get half'th girls here to date, you ju-"

A rather cute hiccup interrupted whatever tirade the girl had been building up to. After a moment of consideration, the girl simply lent against Mina rather than carrying on, looking about ready to doze off right then and there.

Samantha had watched the whole exchange feeling more confused than she had ever felt about anything in her life. This was certainly a…different scene that she had expected from Charee. For one, this display of competiveness was not something Samantha could see the angelic Charee experiencing. For another, was the girl drunk? Samantha reckoned that couldn't be it: it didn't seem to click with Samantha's mental image of the sweet, innocent Charee to get completely plastered. Likewise, Charee didn't actually smell of any alcohol, since the only smell Samantha could pick on was a strong scent of punch. Huh. Weird.

Disengaging from Kano, Samantha took a step closer to the dozy girl. With a careful precision, Samantha brushed her hand gently across Charee's forehead. After a few seconds of deliberation, the blond girl deuced that Charee wasn't suffering from fever at least. Her head felt a little bit warmer than it should, but that was probably down to how flushed her whole face looked. Moving her fingers to lightly rub against Charee's temple, Samantha leaned closer as she tried to rouse the girl.

"Hey, Charee? You…uh, you alright?"

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

Miyuki glanced down at her hand as Momoji led her over to the dance floor. "And here I thought I was the one calling the shots." The punch had certainly given the short haired girl a new found boldness, which Miyuki didn't mind one bit. She began to dance alongside Momoji, her drink in one hand as she occasionally sipped from her cup. It had been forever since Miyuki had any sort of alcohol, so her tolerance for it was on the lower end.

Miyuki continued drinking, and stealing peeks at Momoji over the lid of her cup. The shorter haired girl wasn't a bad dancer, at least in Miyuki's opinion. Something gold and glistening in the corner of Miyuki's eye caught her attention, and she looked over curiously to see Ava Rose twirling around. Miyuki hadn't seen Ava Rose at all today, and was pleasantly surprised to see her there. There was another girl with Ava, though whether she was actually 'with' Ava Rose was unclear.

"Momo-chan, I'm going to say hi to my friend," Miyuki said over her shoulder, as she sauntered over in Ava Rose's direction. "Ava!" The white haired girl called cheerfully. Miyuki was only a few feet away from Ava Rose, maneuvering through the sea of dancing students, when her foot caught onto another girl's and she was sent stumbling forward. The cup previously held so carefully in her hand flew forward, and the splash of punch that was left was soon to find a home on Jun's white jumpsuit.

@Myka @IceQueen @Mad King Jai