1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
aX4xE2X.png

Profile Reference
Alias: Aqua Knight
Interactions: @Daz @R-9 Pilot @Baddamobs
Well she'd made a friend! Err--Had she made a friend? Does helping a bloody disillusioned girl to their room an act of friendship? Renata would have to check the books on that one. Xiomara had recognized her though, and she was right, they had been in the same first year class, granted Renata had spent most of her time talking to Aimee and Naomi. Renata sighed thinking of the fates of her friends, then shook her head vigorously.

As she walked back to the cafeteria, her stomach gurgled and she realized that she'd hadn't actually finished her food. Picking up the pace, she practically hoofed it back to the cafeteria and got some more food. The table she had been sitting at was filled and there were more tables, but Renata was mentally and emotionally exhausted after seeing the blood stained Xiomara, so she sat down at a table with other girls and dug into her food. Instead of lo mein and brownies this time it was beef stroganoff and man was it good. Renata barely noticed that she was muttering sweet nothings to the food and slurping it up loudly.

Reactions: N4na
Natalya Sorrea

Siren

Interactions: Ava

Natalya could barely hold back her giggle; She didn't know Miyuki or Kano, or even Ava-Rose for that matter, but their small quarrel over love already gave the new girl a bit of a laugh.
Just as one of the girls plucked food from the other's, Natalya stood with her own tray. She dumped its contents at a nearby trashcan, setting the tray itself over said can before returning to the table only to find Ava-Rose being even more of a tease.

She wiped her fingers over some lonely napkins, right about to turn and leave before Ava-Rose stood herself, asking Natalya what she wanted to do. An evident and rosy blush filled Natalya's cheeks, for many reasons, ranging from the fact that she was to be in the same room as these three love-birds, to the fact that Ava-Rose took an aparent interest in her.

"Aheh, well, I'm glad you asked, Ava.. Rose. I need to head to my dorm room now."
Natalya plucked her backback from the floor, slinging it across her shoulders as she buttoned up her school uniform coat.
"You can come along if you want, since, you know. We're in the same house and all. B, right?~"
@Mad King Jai @saberwolf @Sailor Moon

• Thank You
Reactions: N4na and Saber
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Elite Academy Dining Hall

"If you still have those heartstones, I think we should take them to Miss Shizuka and get our reward."

Instinctively Charee's hand went the heartstone in her own pocket, checking it was still there. Kokuyo was right, they needed to handed them in soon- the efforts put into getting the heartstones couldn't be wasted. However Charee wondered how Samantha would cope with handing it in, it seemed likely Samantha would feel guilty for getting a reward she clearly didn't believe she'd deserved. If only Charee could be there to keep an eye on Samantha while she handed it in...

"Oh, why don't we go find Miss Shizuka and hand in our heartstones together!" Chareed suggested, her face lighting up with enthusiasm, "Do you mind if we finish eating first, though? I-I wouldn't want any of you to neglect your health."

While Charee was talking two new girls arrived at the table. One of them seemed content keeping to themselves, which cried out to Charee as a challenge to try to gain the girl's attention and adoration. The other... was she whispering to her food? She was eating with such passion that Charee wondered if the beef stroganoff was too great a competition- but Charee would still try. Turning to address the two girls, Charee put on a bashful grin.

"Um, hello there! I'm Charee, how about you? I-If you don't mind me asking, that is..."

Kokuyo Kano - Dining Hall
@Daz @Baddamobs

Kano glanced at the girl who Samantha had previously been speaking with. She seemed very upbeat, at least with Samantha. The brunette was still paying attention to her teammate. Usually Samantha would try and exude confidence, but after their mission she seemed a little down. Of course losing a teammate and almost failing said mission would be enough to put anyone's mood in the dumps. Still, if there was one thing Kano knew, it was that you could only get better with practice. She didn't think any of the instructors expected any of the teams to pass with ease or perfection. This was a school after all, learning was part of the Magical Girl process. When Charee mentioned mentioned going to see Shizuka together, Kano glanced at her and shrugged her shoulders.

"If you're allowed, I won't protest." She answered keeping her face even and her tone cordial. "But I would recommend meeting with your team instructor first. Part of checking in with Miss Shizuka is because she is in charge of Team Purple and I'm sure she'll be the one that wants to purify Aki's heartstone. And I'm not sure Miss Shizuka could hand out rewards for your team or not." Kano was just being honest. It made sense to check in with your instructor after your mission. She was sure that Miss Shizuka would want a full report after what had happened.

Green eyes again glanced down at Samantha who had been unusually silent. It's not that she was worried about the girl, or that she cared that she wasn't being her normal...talkative self, but she didn't want her to be discouraged. They didn't fail. In all aspects, their mission had been a success, with some casualties. So she spoke to Samantha again. "If you're not ready, I will take the heartstones to Miss Shizuka, but I think it'd make you feel better to speak with her."

Samantha - Dining Hall - @Daz @Mad King Jai @saberwolf @R-9 Pilot

"You couldn't have been at fault Samatha, you can't prepare for the horrors of your first fight against a Youma. I-I'm sure your team wouldn't want you to feel guilty, right Angela?"

"I...really don't feel like I've got anything to say that wouldn't be hollow, but from everything I've heard, a lot of those first missions end in disaster. ...Not that it's probably something you want to hear. You're around friends, so if you ever need to vent or whatever, just ask."

Samantha smile shifted in an invisible quality, the strain it put on her lips fading in time with a lightness appearing in her chest. She wasn't sure if it was the selfish thing to do, but Samantha drunk in the reassuring words, letting them settle over her like a warm ray of light. Her heart still felt heavy and rested in her chest like a piece of lead, but some of the bleakness that had been drifting around her like a shroud disappeared. She was altogether glad that she had got some of that weight off her chest.

"Thank you, both. And I will definitely keep that in mind." That last part had been directed to Mina's offers, Samantha deciding all at once that the girl could be trusted. After all, she seemed like a good, upstanding sort, the exact kind of girl the innocent Charee would associate with. Samantha was glad she was such a good judge of character.

After that, Samantha listened to Charee and Mina's tale of their mission. It sounded like it was quite the adventure, and one that made Samantha glad that her own had been set on a mountain: the only thing worse than fighting a Youma would have been fighting one in a creepy abandoned hospital. The fact that it sounded like their entire team made it out alright was something Samantha was glad for, as well as something that impressed her. Charee and Mina must have both been considerable fighters. She was on the cusp of saying so, when something Mina said finally clicked in Samantha's head.

"Wait…Ava? Ava Rose?"

Samantha's face shifted very, very briefly, into a hard lined glare. She had heard plenty about Miss Ava Rose, and nothing she liked. Oh certainly, many girls spoke highly of Ava, citing her charisma, natural talents, and ability to be the shining light in whatever room she walked in. But that was just the problem: this school only had room for one princess, and unless one of the Royal Family's daughters happened to be in, Samantha was determined to be that one. True, she hadn't talked to Ava Rose, met her face to face or…well, much of anything, but the principle of the matter still stood.

At that moment, Samantha's completely overblown overly dramatic inner monologue was interrupted by a hand aligning itself onto her shoulder.

"Sammy was just being modest." Kano had a small smile on her face, and Samantha found herself completely disarmed, taken off guard by the lighter expression Kano sported. "She actually delivered the finishing blow. I was slowly being crushed, she's the reason we were successful in the first place."

All at once, Samantha's anger drained away, replaced by nearly overwhelming revelation that Kano was expressing such approval. The same Kano that had seemed so tall, so unshakeable on that windswept mountain pass, even when Samantha had been falling apart. Just the thought that Kano hadn't seen her as some kind of burden caused Samantha such a sense of relief, she…she…

…'Sammy?'

…Well, nothing is truly perfect in this world.

After a brief few moments where the wannabe princess pitied her own existence, Samantha refocused on the task at hand. Kano was defiantly right, and they should move swiftly along, and turn in the Heartstones that Samantha was still carrying. There was just one problem…

She hadn't touched her food yet. Between recounting her own tale, and listening to Charee and Mina's, and then beign taken by surprised by Kano, she hadn't eaten a bite. Her mind was briefly filled with the violent debate of holding out until they handed in the Heartstones, or just sating the ravenous desire for food that had been building up in her stomach. Samantha missed what was said for a while, as her internal debate reached singularity. She had finally settled on an answer when Kano had asked,

"If you're not ready, I will take the heartstones to Miss Shizuka, but I think it'd make you feel better to speak with her."

"No no, I'll come with you, but just give me a second." Samantha drew one, two, three breaths into her, calmly picking up her knife and fork as she did so. She observed her dish: smoked salmon, served with mixed salad and glazed with French dressing, seasoned with a dash of pepper and no salt. One, two, three, she breathed out. And then she fell upon it.

World renowned assassins would have been envious of how fast her knife was moving, slicing apart the smoked salmon with speed and precision while loading her fork with as much food as could be consumed in one bite. Between cuts, her dragged through the glaze, and balancing the dressing to never overwhelm the taste of the food it covered. Somehow, between all this, one of her hands wiped out and she took long draughts of her glass of water (sparkling, of course), before returning to her meal.

After what had to be the most elegant chowing down in history, Samantha slammed her utensils down, letting out a relieved sigh. Her plate was empty, and somehow cleaner than before it had arrived before her. The task was over.

"Bugger me, I was hungry." Samantha muttered, pulling out a silk handkerchief to wipe away some imagery crumbs from her mouth, before stepping up and out of her seat to stand beside Kano. "Alright, let's make a move…Also; refrain from calling me 'Sammy.'"

Before anything else, Samantha gave a polite curtsy to Charee and Mina.

"Wonderful dinning with you both, we'll have to catch up some more if we get the chance."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: N4na and Saber
Mina Strand - Dining hall

Mina smiled and nodded at Samantha's acceptance of her offer, although otherwise, she was too busy with the story to respond. She did pause to contribute when interrupted. "Yeah, that Ava Rose." It wasn't too far of a stretch to imagine that the girl was known well enough to generate that sort of reaction. Mina herself did, at times. "She isn't too bad in a fight, at least. Some of us took quite a beating, and if I couldn't heal, there'd probably be a couple more occupied beds in the infirmary right about now..." Mina continued a summary of the mission, punctuating the details of the fight with shouted onomatopoeia and wild gestures. She at least nodded in welcome to the girls who joined them at the table, but was too far gone in theatrics to offer much of a proper "hello."

Kano's arrival did get her to stop, particularly at the mention of Heartstones. "Oh, yeah...guess we'd want to look for Miss Airhardt, no sense bothering another teacher when we're not her responsibility. Gotta finish eating here, too." She was about to start back on her food when Samantha, of all people, demolished the local speed-eating record. Mina just watched with wide eyes, her fork paused halfway to her lips. She then carefully placed her silverware down to give the girl a genuinely appreciative golf clap.

"Nice chatting with you, too," Mina said to Samantha. "See you around."

Finally free to turn her attention back to her food, and those still seated at the table, Mina did so. "Sorry about not saying anything sooner, but I kinda got into that story," she said to Ranata and Jun, then stuffed a fork full of potatoes into her mouth. "Hell of a first day," she continued, muffled by speaking around her food.

Charee's introduction prompted one of her own, thought it was far more terse. "Mina," she said, and then went back to eating. Her food was getting cold by now, but there was no point in leaving her plate before it was clean.

Last edited:
  • Love
Hirose Jun
Dinning Hall
@R-9 Pilot | @Daz | @Mundane Monster

Jun was deep in thought as she stared at her plate of food with an expressionless look on her face, still feeling dumbfounded by what the nurse had told her earlier about the fate of her mission. She stuck a spoonful of curry in her mouth and stared up at nothing in particular, her eyes sloping and completely glazed over. The fact that every single one of her team members quit the academy after one mission still felt delusive. Whatever went down after she had been knocked out, must've been pretty nerve-wrecking if it managed to change the minds of some bright-eyed, dream chasing and enthusiastic girls that Jun familiarized with before the mission. The pink-haired girl let out a heavy sigh as the feeling of guilt continue to evade, then chowed down on another mouthful of saucy rice.

The empty feeling in her gut didn't seem to subside at all, no matter how much she gobbled off her plate. However, the sound of a shy yet sweet voice managed to divert her attention away from the inundate thoughts for a moment. She shifted her vision from her plate to where the voice came from, eventually locking eyes with a pair of pink hues looking back at her. The girl looked fairly young, normally Jun would think she may be a first year. But the conversation they were having about missions, confirmed the blonde's actual year. Nevertheless, the girl still looked like about the same age as her roommates back at the orphanage. It was almost comforting, it somehow brought back the memories of how close they all were. Even though Jun just started the school year, she already misses her energetic bunch of friends back home.

Jun's expression softened up just the slightest from the nostalgic feeling. The austere look that threatened to overtake her features dissipated entirely, leaving the rosy haired girl wearing a more tamed, but equally polite and friendly smile "I don't mind at all, Charee." she repeated the name quietly, as if testing the name as it rolled off her tongue. With a simple nod, Jun did her best implant the name and face into her memory, "It's very nice to meet you." Jun folded her arms on top of the table and leaned over slightly "You may call me Jun. I hope you didn't have a too bad of a day." she said, leaving it open ended to mostly everyone at the table. Though, the girl who soon after introduced herself as Mina may as well have answered her question. Withholding the exact thoughts Jun had possessed herself "I don't think anybody expected such a day, no matter how prepared." Jun added, a statement she can most definitely relate to.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Miyuki Aozora
Dining Hall

Miyuki, not knowing Kano's reputation, expected Kano to get flustered and possibly retreat after having her fries stolen. It was Miyuki, unfortunately, who had bitten off more than she could chew. She could have easily saved herself by looking away from Kano, slapping her hand away and letting the suave brunette know that her touches were not wanted, but Miyuki was frozen in place. She was blushing more than when Ava had teased her about her kiss with Mina, as a matter of fact Miyuki was sure her cheeks were the color of tomatoes. She couldn't exactly ignore the feeling of embarrassment and...excitement about what had just happened in front of her housemates eyes, though.

Miyuki did try and not appear so obvious, but nothing got past Ava Rose. The white haired girl grinned at her dramatic friend, before waving her hair over her shoulder. "Oh, Ava. There's no reason to be jealous, you know perfectly well that I like you." Miyuki's grin softened into a warm smile as she cleaned up her tray. Her appetite seemed to vanish, though she was just starving seconds before. At Ava's question, Miyuki glanced around the cafeteria to find Charee with Mina in a rather large group. Her eyes seemed to gloss over Kano, creating some sort of mental block against the brunette girl for now.

"We could attempt to collect Charee and Mina to turn in our heartstone," Miyuki suggested, before deciding that was what they were going to do. She grabbed Ava's wrist lightly, before leading her across the cafeteria. "Come, Natalya. You can meet the infamous Mina and Charee-chan while we're at it." Miyuki was all of a sudden feeling very confident, though she wasn't sure if that could be attributed to hanging out with Ava Rose or stealing Kano's fries.

@Nivi @MAD KING JAI @Daz @R-9 Pilot

AVA-ROSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
Ava-Rose just blinked at Natalya's words. Apparently even when the pink-haired beauty wasn't flirting, she still seemed to attract the attention of the other people around her. Giving a light chuckle. Not wanting to be rude or mean, for once in her life. She was glad when Miyuki interrupted the growing awkward situation. Natalya seemed to be not so subtle when it came to things like flirting or thinking someone was interested in her. Something Ava-Rose would have to teach the poor girl about. It wasn't cute when a girl didn't put up a fight or made another chase for them. Making them work for the reward of being with such a beauty. Rolling her eyes and smiling at Miyuki.

"I would love..." Losing her track of thought, when she was literally pulled over to Mina and Charee's table. Well, not literally PULLED over to the table, but anyone taking charge of where she went made Ava-Rose feel like she was being led like a baby. "Well, gosh, Miyuki. I am the bossy one in this friendship." Laughing as she ushered for Natalya to come and meet the other girls. "We should show her what a successful team looks like." Not soo politely rolling her eyes at a couple of girls who just screamed of failure, sitting a few tables away from where she was standing right now.

"Well, A-Star Team." Clapping her hands. "Let's go and get these rewards, or whatever from collecting the heartstone. Which is because of ME." Taking a moment to gloat. "And of course with the help of you three, as well." Faking a laugh.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Elite Academy Dining Hall

"If you're allowed, I won't protest."

Oh, right. In her excitement Charee had forgotten that they handed their heartstones in to different people. The person Charee needed to give the heartstone to was….uh… well Miyuki should know, so Charee would just have to ask her. Firstly though, this nectarine wasn't going to eat itself. Before Charee was even halfway done Samantha had already finished her meal and was leaving, saying her farewells to the table.

"I'll make sure we'll get the chance!" Charee asserted, head perking up, "Salut Samantha, salut Kokuyo."

As Samantha left Mina introduced herself to the new girls too, which helped wake one of the girls out of a trance.

"You may call me Jun. I hope you didn't have too bad of a day; I don't think anybody expected such a day, no matter how prepared."

Charee nodded along to Jun's statement, recalling her own fight against a Youma. Practice hadn't prepared them for the endless what-ifs, with too many close-calls which could have ended in a serious affliction with only the slightest change in action. Yet even knowing this Charee remained hopeful- they had gotten through it together, as a team.

"We defeated our Youma, and our group is still together, so I guess I can't really complain," Charee replied, "I think the first time must the worst, and that's over now."

Out of the corner of her eye Charee noticed Miyuki dragging Ava towards her, puzzling Charee as to why Miyuki would do such a thing. Then it occurred to Charee: she probably wanted to get the heartstone handed in, much like Kokuyo had dragged Samantha off to do. Minor panic set in, as while Mina may have already eaten enough for two Charee was nowhere near full! Not wanting to burden her team-mates with her slow eating Charee attempted to hurry through the remainder of her meal. Charee's small mouth wasn't made for speedy consumption of food though, and her cheeks comically bulged as she gulped down as much as she could.

"Let's go and get these rewards, or whatever from collecting the heartstone."

Ava arrived just as Charee had forked in another another few chunks of nectarine. Refusing to disgrace her cute image by speaking with her mouth full Charee nodded in agreement, giving Ava a thumbs up for good measure. When she was finally able to swallow what felt like mountain, Charee expressed her agreement more articulately.

"Okie dokie, I'm all ready to go now!" Charee confirmed, "Isn't it exciting to think about what we might get?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: envogue
Kokuyo Kano - Dining Hall -->Miss Shizuka's Office
@Baddamobs
When Samantha had finished inhaling her food, Kano just nodded and led the way towards Miss Shizuka's office. The teaching buildings were attached to the dining hall via hallway, and Miss Shizuka's office was on the second floor. It's not that Kano was expecting too much from the heartstone, but this was the only time anything was guaranteed to them. The first mission was always promised to reap rewards, after that, it was hit or miss. Not being transformed though, that meant she wasn't going to gain a new ability or anything like that. She wasn't even sure what she was going to get, to be honest. A soft sigh escaped Kano's lips as they trekked up the stairs and down the hall until they came to Miss Shizuka's door. It was open, but Kano knocked just the same.

"Miss Shizuka?" She called softly before peeking in the door. "Samantha and I are here to see if you've finished purifying the heartstones yet."

"Come in, you two." Kano heard Miss Shizuka call from the office and stepped in, seeing the professor behind a large wooden desk and plush leather chair. She wasn't sitting though, she was leaning over her desk, two brightly shining heartstones sitting in the center. "I just finished, actually. It was good timing for you two to show up. Come over here." The brunette nodded before going to stand in front of Miss Shizuka's desk and glanced down at the heartstones tentatively. One was bright red and a perfect sphere, Shiko's she assumed, while the other was in the shape of a small lily constructed of mirrors. Kano frowned at Aki's heartstone before glancing back up at Miss Shizuka. "Well, are you ready?" Kano just nodded as the dark haired woman smirked and held her hand over the red sphere, a warm white light emitting from her hand. Slowly the sphere began to fade and red wisps of light flew towards Kano and Samantha.

The brunette glanced down at her saber, where the red wisps had decided to make home and watched as the stone in her handle began to glow. It was almost instant how much better Kano felt after the light dissipated. She felt stronger, more energized, and overall in a better mood. "Was that it?"

"The power is always different, but yes, essentially, that is it." She glanced at Kano with a small smile and then at Samantha. "You never know what the heartstone will offer you, except maybe you, Kokuyo, until you transform at least." Kano just nodded again, regardless, with the amount of energy she was feeling, she was rather pleased. "I'm glad that you both made it back all right and I'm proud that you've successfully defeated your first Youma. You both should be proud too, not everyone was successful. Aki's loss was unfortunate, but sadly, a part of the job. Her heartstone has been purified already and her parents are coming to retrieve it." Shizuka's expression darkened for a moment, but just a moment before she sighed and grinned widely again. "Now, you two must be off. No classes tomorrow since you all just got back from your first mission and not to mention the celebration! So go, relax and get some sleep, yeah?"

Kano hadn't noticed that whole time that Miss Shizuka had been ushering the two girl's towards her door, as if she had other plans and needed them gone. The door was shut by the time Kano turned around again and she sighed heavily, she had hoped that Shizuka would've given Samantha more of a pep talk, but she was looking more like herself after she had eaten food. Still, the brunette glanced at the blonde next to her and shrugged.

"She's a little odd." Kano shook her head. "Still, I suppose she's right. We should both get rest, and I'm sure you're looking forward to the banquet, Sammy." The brunette had heard her teammate's request, or rather, demand, not to call her Sammy, but she wasn't the best at listening. At least listening to Samantha when it came to nicknames. "I hope the power that you got will come in handy when we go on our next mission. Hopefully mine will be as well. Have a good night, Sam." Green eyes could see the sun sinking below the horizon from the windows as she turned back down the hall and waved back at Samantha. Even though Samantha was her teammate, Kano couldn't help but still keep her at a distance. They just needed to trust each other in a fight, not outside of one. That was just her way of being self preserving. She couldn't be overly worried about anyone when fighting a Youma.

The Next Day
Kano's alarm blared loudly from her mobile phone as she cracked one eye open to dismiss it. She groaned loudly and rolled onto her back, flinging her arm over her eyes to keep the sun that was creeping through her curtains. The night before had been uneventful, she had taken a shower before sleep and had passed out almost immediately. Even though no one had classes today, she'd forgotten to remove her alarm and now was up at seven in the morning. She tried to force herself to go to sleep, but it didn't help. Her body had moved, so she was up. It was a curse. Kano lied in bed, staring at the ceiling for a while, contemplating the day.

Today was the celebration banquet the school was throwing for the girls for completing their first mission. Kano wasn't really one for formal affairs. She had been forced to them for most of her life by her mother and they had seemed horribly boring. Being a teenager didn't mean that that small fact would be different. Still, Kano sat up, rubbing her eyes of the little bit of sleep that was left in them and swung her legs over the side of the bed. Even though she had showered the night before, a hot bath sounded amazing. So she groggily gathered her things and pulled her hair back into a low pony tail before exiting her room.

Aozora Miyuki
Outfit
Evening ---> Banquet Room

Turning in the heartstone to Miss Airhart was a brief experience, but one that Miyuki would never forget. Miyuki wouldn't know what skill she had gained likely until their next encounter with a Youma, at least that's what Miss Airhart had said, but she felt an instant change within herself. The new, untapped power inside of her gave her some sort of high, made her feel like she could do anything. Miss Airhart also mentioned that being one of the possible side effects of using a heartstone, and even a whole day later Miyuki was still affected by it. Instead of dancing, she wanted to go out and find more Youma to hunt, but she couldn't do it alone, and she wasn't sure she wanted to miss out on the celebration.

Miyuki finished getting ready after about half an hour. She did a small turn in front of the mirror to make sure that everything was in place, before grabbing her purse and coat off of the coat rack hanging by the door. House B was a little less lively than usual, which Miyuki was a little thankful for. "Everyone must have already left," Miyuki said quietly, as she glanced around the nearly empty hall. She considered stopping by Ava's room to pick her up, but she could hear Ava's voice already ranting about needing to be 'fashionably late', or whatever it was her friend cared about. She would probably wind up seeing Ava there, so she decided to make the walk alone.

Miyuki left House B and was instantly chilled by the cold wind against her face. She picked up the pace, then slowed as she came up on the banquet room. The doors were covered with some sort of chiffon drapery, and the music could be heard from outside of the building. Someone exited the building and Miyuki quickly grabbed the door, stepping inside. Miyuki had become so accustomed to the luxuries of Elite that it was no surprise to see that the banquet room was so beautifully decorated to look like a dance room. The tables had been moved to make room for the dance floor, and there were tables of food lining the room with servers. There were also cut outs of comically dressed Youma in random spots of the room, and a giant cake in the back that Miyuki wondered if it was even edible. That made the whole thing seem less serious in Miyuki's eyes, which was sort of relieving.

As she was taking off her jacket, she noticed the pictures on the wall. She walked along for a moment only to find her own photo. "What the..." Miyuki gasped. It was a picture of her when she was child, wearing her mother's shrine maiden outfit with lipstick smeared all over her face. Her face puckered at the sight, and she discreetly attempted to remove it. She couldn't even get it to budge. The people at Elite must have saw this coming and made sure that no one would be able to take the pictures. Miyuki turned with her back against the wall. There were one of those cute photo booths set up in the back, and for a second, she thought about hiding in there. Most of all, she wanted to call her mom and ask her how she could do such a thing.

@Daz
@Jai
@R-9 Pilot
@Nivi
@saberwolf
@Myka
@Baddamobs
@becna
@Mundane Monster
@IceQueen

Mina Strand
Evening - Banquet

Outfit reference

Turning in the heartstone the other day was a surprisingly brief affair, with much less fanfare or magical "pop" than Mina was expecting. The rush of fresh power was something else, though. If that's what it was always like, she could really get addicted to it. Not that she wasn't already the sort of battle maniac who'd keep pressing just to see how far she could actually get.

Mina didn't spend too much time dressing up fancy for the banquet. She never was the sort to put a ton of effort into makeup and looking just perfect, and she wasn't about to start now. She did select one of her nicer, more formal outfits. Which, like just about everything she wore when she had the choice, was hardly feminine. She considered bothering some of the others in the building, before she left. Charee was right next door and would be easy enough to ask along, but it was her plan from the start to go without anyone who could be construed as a date.

The walk across campus was refreshingly brisk, in the cold night air. Mina almost started jogging, but she had neither the outfit nor the shoes for it. She settled into a swift walk, simply because she felt like she had energy to spare. She loved nights like this one ,and would happily spend more time out in it, but...the chiffon-festooned doors of the banquet hall beckoned her onward.

Indoors, it was warm, and music floated softly through the air. The scenery was quite beautiful, too. They'd managed to clear up a nice space for the dance floor, plenty of food lined one edge of the room, and the lovely ladies of the academy were absolutely shining, all looking their best. Mina resisted the urge to shot a bombastic announcement of her arrival, and instead contented herself to a wide grin as she moved through the crowd to more carefully peruse the decorations.

The traditional photos of the current top class were on display, and Mina was eager to find those of anyone she recognized. Ava-Rose had to have at least one moment she'd have trouble living down after this, it would be well worth it to find that one. Mina's own wasn't much different from the one she had on her desk. Two dark-haired young girls, standing side-by side, arms around each other and smiling up at the camera. It wasn't some horrible moment...although there was probably another for that. She wished her sister could actually be here, all the same.

Rather than dwell in the past, Mina quickly shifted focus to living in the present, and moved over toward the food. Nothing should be done on an empty stomach, when one could start grazing on the hors d'oeuvres. And there was always the slight chance someone had already spiked the punch.

Samantha - At the celebration

Samantha had flinched back out of instinct when the energy released from the corrupted Heartstone had drifted towards her, though had calmed when it was clear it was just flowing into her own Heartstone. That being said, she was kind of regretting setting her Heartsone into her hairpin: whatever this cosmic energy that made a magical girl's power sure was dazzling when it was flying just inches past your head.

The rush of energy and power she felt when the process was complete was kind of similar to the rush of pure elation and confidence she felt when she transformed, although more subdued. Compared to the lightning bolt of sheer strength and potential that came from a transformation, this was more like a throaty purr of some great beast, though it stuck around for a lot longer in comparison. It felt pretty good, though, like she had taken a step down a path she hadn't even known she had been walking down. She had been in the middle of trying to figure out what had changed about her powers, when she and Kano had been shuffled out of the room.

"She's a little odd." Kano said with a shake of her head after Miss Shizuka had slammed the door after them.

"That's putting it generously…" Samantha muttered in response, huffing. Samantha supposed it was appropriate that their tutors were as odd and eclectic as their students, but that didn't mean it wasn't a hassle sometimes.

"Still, I suppose she's right. We should both get rest, and I'm sure you're looking forward to the banquet, Sammy." Kano either missed or ignored Samantha's unimpressed sidelong look as she continued to speak. "I hope the power that you got will come in handy when we go on our next mission. Hopefully mine will be as well. Have a good night, Sam."

"R-right, good night." Samantha summoned a pleasant enough smile as she waved to Kano, both going their separate ways. As soon as the other girl was out of sight, however, Samantha's expression fell into an annoyed pout as she marched off back to her room.

"'Sammy,' 'Sam' and 'Cordelia' before that. That girl is definitely just trying to get a rise out of me."

There was no other explanation: someone of Kokuyo Kano's ability could definitely remember something as simple as a name, so she had to be doing this to just annoy Samantha. The wanna-be princess was fairly certain that was it, since the only other time she could think of where you would purposely get a person's name wrong was when engaging in that particular brand of 'banter' wherein friends purposely rile each other up.

It actually took a few full seconds for the thought to process through the girl's mind, and when it did, Samantha found herself slowing to a stop. She was standing right on the threshold of the school's main building, her hand on the door's handle but her head miles away.

…Could that be why Kano was always getting her name wrong? As some sort of show of comradery via casualness? It didn't seem to fit Kano's serious and distant personality, but Samantha supposed anything was possible. It didn't help that Samantha didn't exactly have a lot of experience to go on: she hadn't really gathered a lot of close friends in her time at the academy.

After a few more moments of being in still thought, Samantha eventually pushed open the door, and continued to make her way back towards house A. She would deal with this line of logic after she had put tomorrow's celebration behind her. Samantha had also planned to test out her powers, just to see if anything had changed, but the feeling of exhaustion and tiredness had truly crept upon her. Now all she wanted was to just get back to her room and get a good few hours of sleep before absolutely anything else.

After struggling to push her way into her room, and struggling to stay awake long enough to do her pre-bed ablutions, Samantha finally stumbled into bed. Despite being wrapped in thick sheets and laying upon a heavenly mattress, something didn't quite feel right…

After a moment of hesitation, Samantha finally succumbed to her own will, and grabbed one of the almost uncountable stuffed animals that surrounded her bed like the cuddliest regiment of guards the world had ever seen. Pulling the garishly pink stuffed bear close to her chest, Samantha's eyes finally slid closed, and the waking world faded from existence.

===================================================================

As previously stated, Samantha was not a morning person, but for a second time in a row she found herself struggling more than usual.

As Samantha unsteadily stepped out of bed, pressing her palms against her eyes in a hope of rubbing the sleep out of them, her mind could still vividly recall the dreams that had plagued her the night before. Horrible visions of letting Aki expire, and equally horrible visions of letting the ones she cared about suffer a similar fate…

Samantha shook her head, as if trying to shake the dark thoughts from her. It would appear it would be a while yet before she had truly put what had happened on that mountain behind her.

Her mind was thankfully occupied after that. After stuffing breakfast down her throat (toast with jam, and frankly an unhealthy amount of sugar), Samantha set about preparing for the celebration.

The longest and most arduous part of the process was choosing which of her innumerable dresses she should wear for the event. Many would say she wouldn't have had this problem if she had just packed less dresses, but Samantha was the kind of girl who wanted to be prepared for anything, including any kind of social situation. That, and she sure as hell wasn't going to leave her precious dresses back home, at the mercy of one particularly overeager younger sister. After much deliberation, she settled on her old favourite: a long purple number made out several layers of fine silk. True it was perhaps a little over flashy, but one had to dress to impress. To that end, she made sure to switch out her usual wrist length gloves with a more impressive, almost shoulder length pair.
Samantha considered changing up her hair style, but decided against it in the end. Show her an event where her twin hair ringlets weren't welcome, and she'd show you an event she didn't want to attend.

When it was finally time to get dressed up and ready to go, Samantha made sure to apply slightly more make-up than she usually did, smiling at her reflection after she was done. She truly was the picture of elegance and subtle beauty.

…Hmm. Had she been a bit over-generous with eye shadow and lipstick? She was looking a little bit on the 'tart' side…Nah, never mind. She didn't really have time to re-apply her makeup, and she was sure everything was fine regardless.

When Samantha had pushed her way into the hall, the celebration was already underway. The music was already blaring, the dance floor was already packed to the nines, and everywhere you looked was another joyful face. Samantha was feeling pretty in her element: crazy battles against corrupted beings she could pass on, but a social gathering like this was where she shined. Of course, first thing she needed to do was grab some refreshments.

As she made her way towards the food and drink tables, Samantha took note of the wall of photo's people were gathering around. Considering how many there were, Samantha guessed that her own must have been up there somewhere. She made a note to go look the next chance she got. First things first though: punch.

Drawing herself a healthy glassful, Samantha sipped at the beverage as she took a quick glance at the food that was available. Rather than anything edible catching her eye however, Samantha caught sight of a familiar face.

"Oh! Hey, Mina!" Samantha waved to the silver haired girl, stepping around a couple of other party goers as she moved to close the distance between them. Reminding herself of a couple of etiquette tips her dad had given her, namely that opening with a compliment always went a fair way, Samantha said, "Good to see you again, and looking dashing as ever."

While she had just been partly fishing for a compliment, she did have to admit that Mina had an impeccable sense of formal wear.

Momoji Crimson
Her room --> Banquet

Outfit X X

After another long night of Mo training her butt off she had fallen into a deep sleep. She had a banquet the next morning after all. It was her chance to expand her horizons a little bit, even though they were supposed to be celebrating their achievements. She had been mostly keeping to herself since she got here, mostly overwhelmed by the memories of her mother. She was going to grow up to be like her, or so she hoped. She had yet to be assigned to a team due to her slightly late sign in. She had to deal with family first before heading back to school. Eventually she would be assigned, but for now she had to wait.

After a nice long bath to soothe her nerves before heading back to her room. She did have to change into her dress. It was a long black dress that hugged her curves. She liked the color black on her, it was a stark contrast to her pale skin. She added on top a choker and some silver hoop earrings to match her boots. She gave off a smile to try and make herself more appealing. It didn't work.

"Well, better get going." Mo mumbled to herself, sighing as she tucked back her dark hair. She had ruffled it up a bit to make it more appealing, she supposed. People did that right? Adding the final touch to her grey lips Mo slipped on her shoes and shuffled out the door and towards the banquet room.

It wasn't a long walk to the hall where they were holding the event. She could hear the chatter before she had even gotten to the hall. It was supposed to be a grand party to get to know people, which would be useful seeing as currently Mo was friendless at the moment. Walking into the hall slowly, Mo pushed back her hair behind her ear. There were so many things going on. Funny Youma dressed around the room and a gigantic cake at the back. Mo couldn't wait to dig in. Drifting over towards the pictures section Mo scanned the line for her own.

Sitting there next to a girl with white hair was Mo's picture. She was only a little kid then but it was a picture of her wearing her mother's oversized helmet from her days on the Royal Knights. She was saluting, even though she was also wearing the shirt, the sleeve horrendously long on her. Half the buttons at the bottom were undone due to the fact that her legs only reached down to the third button. Mo couldn't help but chuckle slightly, remembering the day her mother let her dress up like a Royal Knight. Back then Mo had worshiped Magical girls. She had wanted to be just like her mom, even though it wasn't guaranteed. She had always told Mo that each person carves their own destiny, and she may chose to live however she wishes.

A feeling of slight sadness settled in as she moved her gaze away from the photo and to the girl with long silvery hair standing in front of another painting. It sort of resembled the woman but it was always hard with baby photos. Walking up to the girl Mo gave off her usual happy go lucky smile. "Which one's yours?" She asked lightly, looking along the wall. She couldn't assume the woman was standing underneath hers.

@Sailor Moon

AVA-ROSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

(Banquet Event)
OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
Ava-Rose was feeling extra confident and fierce after her team handed in the heartstone and got a flow of new power. Each girl feeling something different from the reward of defeating a Youma Brat. She wouldn't know just what kind of new skill or ability she was granted, until another Youma Battle. But it made her feel more full of herself than usual. Which in everyone else's eyes, wasn't a good thing. For Ava-Rose, it was the best feeling ever. She felt powerful. Taking on the world wouldn't be such a big task with the way she was feeling. The Banquet Event was going to be even more of a good time, now that she was starting to enjoy her Elite Training. Her mothers, Pamela and Lisa, would be proud of her. Giving the entire experience a chance. Having a change of heart. A slight change, but still one in the end.

Sitting in front of her mirror for what seemed like hours. Which it was. The Ice Princess had been getting ready ever since the early morning. Yet, she was still nowhere near done. Hearing the other girls in House B leave and head to the event. She would of course be one of the last to arrive. Ava-Rose Giselle Lefevre had to always make a grand entrance. The outfit she was wearing would make it's own entrance; stunning and unique. Going for a Golden Goddess inspired look. Gold and Pink were her two favorite colors and they went extremely perfect with her complexion. Not one to wear too much makeup, being a natural beauty, she went for a more nude-esque appearance. Finishing the final touches of eyeliner and blush. "Who is that beautiful girl?" Smiling at her reflection. "Oh. That's right. It's me!" Laughing as she stood up and gave a mighty twirl. Making sure her flowing gown was movable. The bright crystals adorning the custom dress made it shine in the light everytime she moved.

She truly enjoyed the collar motif. Grateful that the designer made sure it wouldn't cover her face or ruin her makeup. Running delicate fingers over the lace and silk fabric. The dress might be a bit risque, but when did Ava-Rose ever wear something risque and not be prepared for a mishap? Making sure her "girls" were secured and that nothing else would fly out of the slim gown. The gown fit on her amazon/model-esque figure like a glove. Her legs still seemed incredibly long, even with silk and lace fabrics cascading over them. Her peach skin glowed. A magnificent masterpiece like none seen ever before. Noticing how time was slowly getting down to the very thin line of being fashionably late and just plain, late and rude. "I think my fans have waited long enough..." Giving one more twirl and flip of her perfected high ponytail.

While it was a chilly evening for most of the Elite girls and staffers, Ava-Rose was Lady Winter. A light chill was like a warm breeze to her. Even if she did somehow get cold and needed a jacket, she would risk hypothermia before placing something over the beauty that was her outfit. Waving at a few girls that walked near her or ahead of her. Having to hold her dress up a few inches off the ground. She wouldn't be caught dead getting any part of the incredibly expensive gown dirty. Not trusting the Elite Staff to keep the grounds as clean as the insides.

The Ice Princess didn't have any problem with being the "Flashy One" of the bunch. Everyone would expect for her to come to an event for the school as if she was going to the Oscars or another A-List Celebrity Celebration anyway. Why disappoint? Dress sparkling every which way her body moved once inside the event area. Giving a light and very fake wave to random Elite Girls and Staffers. Rolling her eyes at the few that gave her surprised and disapproving looks because of her once again, scandalous outfit. Not giving one care in the world. Heading over to food area. Vintage Bag in hand.

"Well once again, all of the food looks unhealthy and full of by products." Giving a overly dramatic facial expression of disgust. She would have to remember to have her mothers send her food to Elite. Before starving to death. Already looking like the type that didn't eat even a pea. She didn't need those type of rumors going around... again. Too busy shaming the food to notice a hideous picture of when she was seven and thought she was the next biggest popstar of the world. Located on the wall with all the other pictures of various Elite Girls.

The picture was of Ava-Rose in one of Pamela's huge, blonde and pink cosplay wigs and her pretty pink ball gown. Face full of makeup; looking like a Toddlers in Tiaras Reject. Though she didn't notice said humiliating picture yet, someone was bound to see the huge resemblances that the Toddlers in Tiaras Reject shared with their very own Ice Princess. Her snobbish attitude was one that couldn't go unnoticed or unrecognized; even as a seven year old.
[OPEN]

Aozora Miyuki
Banquet

Miyuki, hearing another voice coming from right beside her, turned her head to look at the girl who she assumed was addressing her. Not surprising that she'd never seen her before, since she only recently started to prioritize socializing with her schoolmates. This girl looked sort of cool though, only judging by her sense of style and haircut. She considered changing the subject to spare herself the embarrassment of sharing her childhood photo, but everyone else had to deal with it, so why couldn't she?

"This one right here." Miyuki replied, as she pushed off the wall and turned to face her picture. Looking at it again, she had to admit that it was sort of cute. She leaned over just enough to see the other girl's photo, and grinned. "Oh. That's precious," Miyuki said while studying the picture. "Do you still want to be a knight?" She asked, shifting her attention away from the photo and onto the girl.

@IceQueen

Mina Strand - Banquet

Mina turned at the greeting, to face Samantha. "Hey there yourself," she returned the greeting, raising her own glass as she did. She had to crack a grin at the dashing comment. "I never was one for dresses." Though, if Samantha had seen her magical girl appearance, she might be able to gainsay that claim. "You look quite lovely yourself. Purple's a good color on you."

Mina sipped her drink. No booze in it, but she would have been quite surprised if that were the case. Too tight a ship for such things to slip through here. "Looks like they've got quite the party set up here. Though the silly Youma decorations aren't really my thing." She paused for a moment, before launching into a question that could be a little too forward.

"So, did you come here with a date?" She did wonder if anyone she knew would.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Baddamobs and Saber
Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@Sailor Moon @Baddamobs @IceQueen
Kano's day had gone much like she would've liked it to continue, but unfortunately, she was getting ready for a celebration for everyone's first mission. She was standing in her room looking in the full length mirror. The brunette sighed, she didn't really enjoy dressing up. Mainly for the fact that she much preferred slacks to any dress her mother wanted her to wear when she was younger. So there she stood, in black dress pants and a navy blue dress shirt with a silver tie. To finish off her look, she slipped on a black vest, black dress shoes, and had her hair tied in a low ponytail to keep it away from her face. Green eyes went over every detail in the mirror, another habit she'd picked up at a young age from her perfectionist mother.

When she was sure everything was in place, she rolled her sleeves up to her elbows and holstered her saber to her belt. She glanced at herself one more time in the mirror before exiting her room, her left hand always idle on the handle of her saber. Her hand skimmed the railing of the stairs as she descended and left the house. The sun was already below the rooftops and splaying dark oranges and reds into an indigo sky. The walk to the banquet room wasn't long, it was in the same building as the dining hall so it didn't take more than a couple minutes. When she reached the building, she opened the door and walked in, already seeing a few people there. She saw Samantha speaking with one of the girls from dinner the evening before, and then Miyuki speaking with a girl she didn't recognize.

The moment Kano saw Miyuki, her eyes were drawn to what her housemate was pointing to and the brunette tensed. Her eyes widened as she slowly walked over the white haired girl who was speaking with another brunette, though not paying attention to them. What Miyuki had been looking at and point towards, was a row of photos showing, what she assumed were the girls of Elite as children. Of course, the photo that stood out to Kano was an old photo of her when she was seven years old. She moved to stand directly in front of it and frowned deeply. The photo showed her with her mother at a summer festival wearing matching yukatas. Younger Kano was holding a pin wheel and smiling brightly into the camera as she sat on her mother's shoulders.

It had been a long time since Kano had smiled like that. After she'd received her heartstone, she can't remember ever being that happy. She was still staring at her photo when she addressed Miyuki. "I'm assuming I have the professors to thank for this...display?"

Last edited:
Momoji Crimson
Banquet

Outfit X X
Mo watched the girl carefully. She seemed a bit surprised to see someone talking to her but eventually she loosened up. Maybe the conversation would go somewhere. She hoped it wouldn't end awkwardly. When the woman pointed out her picture Mo's gaze drifted. A smile crossed her lips as she stared at the portrait. She was quite the adorable child. Mo chuckled a bit.

"You certainly do look cute. Though I gather you can put on lipstick with a little more accuracy now." Mo joked lightly, before the girl mentioned being a night. Mo kept her smile, though her mood did shift a little. She didn't like talking about the knights. It reminded her almost too much of her mother. Shaking her head, Mo responded. "I don't want to anymore. It brings back painful memories for me. That and I prefer to protect everyone, not just the queen." Mo said, looking over at the silver haired beauty. "What's your name?" Mo barely had time to ask more questions or wait for a response when another student walked up to the wall of pictures with a set frown on her face. Mo wondered silently what the girl was thinking and who she was, but found it best not to ask since it seemed the person Mo was already talking to knew her.
@Sailor Moon

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue