1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Samantha - Dance hall - Cloud Nine

"Of course,
darling." Kano gave a bow that would have been highly courteous if Samantha hadn't been sure the girl was rolling her eyes. "How rude of me not to think of your appetite, I'll be back in a moment."

Samantha resisted the urge to stick out a tongue as Kano righted herself. Not even half way through their first fake-date and they were already arguing like an old married couple.

Speaking of couples, Kano seemed to whisper something into the newly arrived girl's ear. Samantha had been too far away to hear what it was, but knowing that Kano was certainly in a teasing mood, she could make a few guesses. The princess-wannabe supposed it made sense: Kano seemed to be the type who showed no mercy when she was in an amused mood, and it did appear as if she knew the girl already.

Yep, made total sense. It was just some light hearted teasing. Like what Kano had been doing to Samantha. Nothing really to think or get worked up about. Indeed. It would be fairly petty of Samantha to get jealous just because Kano was showing some attention to a different girl, especially considering they weren't even really dating. Absolutely.

Samantha only just managed to unclench her jaw when Kano pushed off, remarking as she left,

"Allow me to refill your drink, Miyuki. I seem to have to make up for neglecting my date's needs. Perhaps I can make it up in kind gestures."

"You're simply the picture of chivalry, dear." Samantha couldn't resist sniping back, though Kano was already out of earshot. That done, she turned back to Kano's friend(?).

Miyuki, as it appeared she was called, was just a bit shorter than Samantha, but that wasn't what captured the blonde's attention. In addition to having a head of beautifully long silver hair, Miyuki also had the most striking pair of red eyes Samantha had ever seen. She hadn't quite picked up on them when the girl had just been approaching, but up close they were hard to ignore.

Deciding that she shouldn't just stand around in silence, Samantha cleared her throat.

"So, Miyuki was it? How are you enjoying the dance so far? Seems to be an unusual number of spills and falls occurring, for some reason." Samantha pondered aloud, swirling her punch around in her glass as she glanced thoughtfully around them room. "I guess the atmosphere might just be getting to people, maybe?"

Miyuki might have replied to the thought, but Samantha probably didn't hear it thanks to the fact all of her attention zeroed back in on Kano approaching from the other side of the room. Or to be more accurate, all of Samantha's attention was taken up by the three little wonders of sugary goodness Kano was carrying.

"Here you are, ladies."

"Kano! I'm shocked at you!" Samantha feigned an incredulous look, hoping it would hide how much saliva was gathering at the edge of her mouth. "Three cupcakes? That's far too many for a proper lady such as myself."

At the slightest risk of Kano pulling the plate of treasures away from her reach, however, Samantha snapped out and yanked the plate away from the brunette with half shaking hands.

"T-that being said, it would be…uncouth of me to turn away your kind gesture. So, I'll just h-hold onto these for a minute…"

Holding the plate with one hand, Samantha used her free one pluck one of the sugary bounty from the flat surface, her eyes dilating as she fumbled to unwrap the treat from its thin paper container with only a single hand. After struggling for a few seconds, Samantha eventually succumbed to her base instincts and ripped the paper off with her teeth, leaving her prize completely exposed. Breath labouring, Samantha took a second to drink in the cupcakes perfect shape before she sunk her teeth into its doughy flesh.

As a heavenly taste of frosting and sponge flooded her mouth and stars began popping at the back of her mind, Samantha felt a purr of content rumble out of her throat.

Life was good.

❇❇AVA-ROSE❄❄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❄"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."❄

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
[ @Myka ][ @Sailor Moon ][ @IceQueen ]

Ava-Rose thought the relationship Miyuki and Momoji had was pretty adorable and slightly pathetic. Obviously Miyuki was not looking at Momoji in the same light as the other was towards her. The Ice Princess thought it was extremely hilarious that some random girl was literally falling all over her friend and the white-haired beauty barely acknowledged it. It must really suck to like someone that doesn't like you back. Luckily Ava-Rose has never had that issue. She was always the one turning down people that liked her. Sad to be on the other side of the crush and getting crushed.

Waving off her friend as Miyuki left to get some more punch, or to speak with Kano and some other girl, who Ava-Rose didn't know that well. Bringing her ocean blue eyes to the brunette in front of her and Jun. Tapping a delicate, painted nail under her chin in thought. "So you and Miyuki hit it off quickly? Seems like she might have a crush on you." Playfully pushing Momoji's shoulder. It would be a riot to see how big a fail it would be if Momoji asked Miyuki out or told her she liked her and got turned down. Maybe she was being meaner than usual, but the alcohol in her system, that she had no clue about, was messing with her mind and emotions. She wanted some fun and the only type of fun she had was watching other people's failures play out in front of her malevolent eyes.

Too busy picturing the incoming train wreck to hear the last few words coming from Momoji, only being brought out her twisted brain when Jun spoke to her. "What?" Staring at the blonde girl, who's hand was reaching for her cup. Looking into the cup, she hastily drunk the entire concoction in one gulp. Licking her lips afterwards. With a victory smirk on her face, she handed the now very empty plastic cup to the blonde girl. "No one tells me when I had enough of anything." Eyes slanting a little before opening back up. "Let's go dance! Or do something instead of stand..." Before she could finish speaking, the pink-haired princess stumbled back into a girl. Said random girl fell over one of the snack tables and came crashing down with it. "Oops." Letting out light laughter, before turning to the blonde and brunette girls. "Maybe I did have too much punch?" Shrugging it off and taking a seat near one of the tables that were still standing.

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

Miyuki raised an eyebrow in suspicion as Samantha confessed to her that she and Kano were only 'testing the waters'. Whatever that meant. Miyuki didn't understand what the point in that was, but after a few minutes of being around Samantha she could see why that would be necessary. The blonde girl did seem rather bossy, but somehow, she got Kano to do what she wanted. The whole scenario reeked of fish, or was that just the alcohol causing Miyuki to be hyper aware? Maybe it was something else entirely, but she didn't want to acknowledge it.

No. Something was definitely fishy. Miyuki was convinced that something shady was going on between Samantha and Kano, only because of what Kano had whispered into her ear before taking her punch glass. Miyuki didn't want to believe that anyone could be so bold as to say something like that to her while their date was standing so close by, but maybe Kano had no shame. Thankfully Miyuki's cheeks were already flushed from the alcohol, and Samantha wouldn't be able to tell that she was blushing. It would be too suspicious to say anything to Kano, even though her original plan was to march over and expose Kano for being a player.

Miyuki maintained her composure and simply batted her eyes as she returned her gaze to Samantha, who was now introducing herself to her. The very long and prestigious name was no surprise to Miyuki, as plenty of the girls at Elite seemed to be from noble lines. As intimidating as it was to only have two names to give, neither very impressive, Miyuki guessed she needed to introduce herself as well.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Samantha. I am Aozora Miyuki of the Getsu Temple." Miyuki smiled, and gave herself a mental pat on the back. Her name may not have held as much rank, but Miyuki was proud of where she came from. Her smile faded somewhat when Samantha spoke up once more, this time bringing up the spills and falls. As far as Miyuki knew she was the only one who had fallen and spilled her drink, so it was a little more than embarrassing to have it brought up again. All of a sudden it felt really hot in the banquet hall, and Miyuki pursed her lips in silence.

When Kano returned with the cupcakes and drinks, Miyuki accepted her own and observed them quietly. Hm. Now was Miyuki's time to go, she decided. At least with Ava, Momoji, and Jun she wouldn't have to be an awkward third wheel. Kano and Samantha seemed to argue like a couple, and maybe they really were a couple. An odd couple, but a couple nonetheless. Still, Miyuki couldn't let Samantha off after that little jab she took. If only my cup had landed on you instead.

"Well, it looks like my friends are waiting for me, so I'll let you two have your alone time." Miyuki said after Samantha began to eat the cupcakes. "Oh, Samantha, make sure you see a nurse for that shaking too. It would be a pity if there was anything seriously wrong with you." A bright smile slowly appeared on the white haired girl's face as she spoke, and then she turned on her heel, causing her hair to fan out around her. "See you later, Kano." She left the two to their business and made her way over to Ava Rose, but not before snatching a water bottle off of one of the tables nearby.

Miyuki was filled with an odd sense of satisfaction after that, but she didn't know why she suddenly felt compelled to be so snarky. It certainly wasn't for Kokoyo Kano, who was now no good in Miyuki's book. Perhaps Ava Rose had rubbed off on her just the tiniest bit, or she needed to lay off of the punch. She took a deep breath as the three familiar faces came into view and moved towards them with a wave. "Look at that, I managed not to face plant this time." Miyuki joked, and then handed Momoji the water. "So, what are we going to get into next?"

@Baddamobs @saberwolf @MadKingJai⭐™ @IceQueen @Myka

Last edited:
Mina Strand - Banquest-ish - House A

Mina was happy to oblige, picking Charee up again and carrying her up the stairs. Conveniently their rooms were right next to each other, so she didn't have to look very far. "Gotta be careful sometimes," she said as she mounted the stairs. "That stuff can sneak right up on you, particularly if it doesn't taste like much." She seemed to speak from experience, but gave no further details.

"If it were me, I'd consider transforming and just purging the alcohol from my bloodstream." She chuckled. "I don't usually drink, and certainly know when to stop. But Crimson Moon can drink anyone under the table." That, she said with confidence. It'd be a little obvious, though. And probably frowned upon in the middle of school. "Anyway, best to just sleep it off."

She stopped in front of Charee's door. "Here we are." Gently and carefully, Mina let Charee down, supporting her to make sure she could stand without difficulty.

Momoji Crimson
Banquet

@MadKingJai⭐™ @Sailor Moon @Myka
Mo stared at Ava-Rose intently, her gaze and lips hardening as she glared at the woman. Where on earth had she gotten the notion that Mo liked her? I mean they had just met. She was certainly attractive but so were half the women here. It was hard not to let the eyes and sometimes hands wander. "No, nothing like that. I met her today. There's no way I would foolishly fall for someone that easily. That's lust." She mumbled irritably, crossing her arms.

Ava Rose seemed to be the same, as she promptly proceeded to crash into several tables and people while trying to drag Jun off to dance. Mo snorted, a grin reappearing on her face as she watched the girl get off the ground. "Nice one." Mo mumbled, walking over to help the girl up for a moment before returning. "You really have a way of crashing into everything like a train wreck. Socially and physically." Mo stated with ease.

Hearing heels on wood Mo turned to see someone joining the group again. It was Miyuki. Instantly lighting up, the taller woman gave Miyuki a surprise hug, snuggling her face into Miyuki's head. "Oh you're such a darling. Thank you." Mo mumbled, leaning against her as Mo cracked the water open and took a long swig.

• Love
Reactions: N4na and envogue
Kokuyo Kano - Banquet
@Baddamobs @Sailor Moon
Kano chuckled as she watched the interaction between the two girls. Samantha looked completely starved as she ate the cupcakes, and Miyuki's burst of sarcasm before she left. She watched the white haired girl leave and join her former friends again. The brunette she'd seen earlier, Momoji, had hugged her and Kano smirked as she eyed the girl. "Don't take anything she says too seriously right now, Sammy." Kano turned back to her teammate and nodded her head back towards Miyuki. "She's clearly drunk and look at her, a bit hypocritical. The other day she flirted with me as well and now she's got another girl all over her." She didn't take Miyuki's snipe seriously. It was very entertaining, honestly.

The brunette sighed softly as she finished her punch and decided on not getting anymore, lest she wake up with a hangover the next day. The music shifted from upbeat to a slower rhythm and that seemed to please several attendees. Though Kano was well versed in dancing, for show mainly, not for pleasure, she wasn't too fond of the act. It was always associated as a show of her title, or more so, her mother's title. Still, it was a useful skill, especially in these situations or if she wanted to woo a girl. She turned to Samantha then, bowing slightly and offering her hand.

"How about a dance to end this act, Sam?"

Hirose Jun
Evening - Banquet
@MadKingJai⭐™ @Sailor Moon @IceQueen

Jun kept her arm extended, narrowing her eyes at Ava-Rose who wore a rather mischievous look on her face.

"No…" she warned and watched as the taller girl eyed the cup closely.

"Don't you da-" before Jun could finish, the pink-haired girl had already chugged down the entire drink.

Jun let out a sigh and stared over at the now empty cup that Ava managed to slip in between her hand. The blonde chuckled, tapping her index finger against the rim of the cup before lifting her head back up just in time to witness the princess in gold bump into an innocent girl and sent her flying on to one of the snack tables. Jun's eyes widen at the scene and she quickly brought a hand up to her mouth to cover any growing smiles. Who wouldn't find this at least a tiny bit comical? Sure the short-haired girl felt bad and hurried over to the girl's aid along with Momoji. But the funny feeling in her chest couldn't help but appear, it seemed like something straight out of a movie.

After everything was settled and the poor girl disappeared to the restrooms, Jun cleared the tiny tickle that still lingered in her throat before turning back to the others. By now, Miyuki was back with a bottle of water and the brunette girl soon latched on to the silvery-haired beauty once more "Nothing, I hope." Jun replied to Miyuki, which might have come across as a bit confusing, given the fact that the short girl had just missed Ava's little 'accident'. If evidence of sprawled out snack platters on the floor wasn't enough.

Just then the music slowed, leading up to a softer melody. The already dim lights grew a tad bit darker and almost everyone turned silent at the Que. Suddenly, something sparked inside Jun's mind, it's like she's finally caught on to a memory. The blonde walked directly in front of a sitting Ava-Rose, this time it was Jun who was taller and looking down on the pink-haired girl was something she wasn't exactly used to. The short-haired girl knelt down and moved the bottom of Ava's golden dress slightly, before gently cupping her hand at the back of Ava's shoe and lifting her foot upward "Your heel is busted." Jun stated, examining the gold heel that hung off Ava's shoe like a broken branch. After a moment, the blonde carefully set Ava's foot down before standing back up "You see? Too much spiked punch got you walking like a duck." Jun joked, resting her hands at the sides of her hips "You might need to take some grace lessons from that elegant little girl in pink over there." Jun added, pointing a finger at where Ava's photo still hung.

Miyuki Aozora
Banquet

The surprise hug from Momoji definitely caught Miyuki off guard, but she didn't care enough to reject the clearly inebriated girl. If anything, she was glad that Momoji was having a good time. She shifted her attention to Jun and Ava Rose, while Jun tended to the pink haired girl. "Well, how did that happen, Ava?" Miyuki asked, as her eyes landed on the broken heel hanging off of Ava's shoe. It was then that Miyuki was glad that she had on a pair of flats, instead of a very expensive pair of heels.

When Jun had finished up and made her comment about Ava walking like a duck and pointed out the picture of Ava Rose, Miyuki lost it. The white haired girl suddenly burst out into a fit of laughter, slapping her hand on her thigh and throwing her head back. Of course, tears were welling up in her eyes and no matter how hard she tried Miyuki could not stop the laughter. "Oh my gosh, Ava!" Miyuki managed to say between laughs. "And I thought my parents were cruel." She wiped a tear away with her knuckle, inhaling deeply to catch her breath. "Oh, you really were precious, Ava. I just...I don't know how I missed that picture of you hanging up on the wall."

"Soooo much pink." Miyuki slurred in a sing-song voice. She seemed to have calmed down now, as she took a small drink from her punch filled cup, before putting it back down. "Okay, but seriously. What happened to your shoe?" Miyuki noticed that there were several stray pastries near her chair, and glanced up to see people shuffling to clean up a mess, as well as couples starting to file out and fill up the dance floor for partner dancing. Just the sight was nauseating, or was that her stomach punishing her for all of the punch she had ingested? "Momoji, can I borrow some of that water, please? I think I may have overdone it."

@Myka @IceQueen @MadKingJai⭐™

Last edited:
Momoji Crimson
Banquet

@Sailor Moon @Myka @MadKingJai⭐™
Mo was happy that Miyuki didn't push her away. Her brain took it as a sign to be even more affectionate. Her arm slid down to the woman's waist, tugging her body against Mo's happily. Mo didn't see anything wrong with Ava until Miyuki pointed out the heel. Mo glanced at the sparkly abomination.

And then Jun pointed them towards the picture.

And all hell ensued.

Doubling over, Mo let loud, uninterrupted, laughter spill from her lips as she leaned over. Ava kind of looked like only slightly more of an abomination back then. "Oh, Ava, you should take fashion tips from the picture. Her outfits' on point." Mo laughed, leaning heavier onto Miyuki. That seemed to be a mistake though because they were both becoming unstable. Mo passed over the water to her acquaintance. "You good?"

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and N4na
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - House A
Outfit
@R-9 Pilot

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

Charee clung onto the other girl with all the strength she could muster, which admittedly wasn't much. At least her ability to focus on Mina's speech was somewhat improving though, even being able to follow Mina's boasting of Crimson Moon's drinking ability enough to giggle with Mina at it. This minor improvement wasn't enough to refute Mina's judgement though: Charee agreed that she should sleep the alcohol off.

With Mina's help to stand up, Charee fumbled around in her pocket for her key, pulling it out with a victorious grin when she found it. All Charee had to do now was unlock her door and she was safe for the night. Eager to return to her cosy bed, Charee pushed the key forward with confidence… but missed the keyhole. Once again she tried to slide the key in, and once again she missed. Why couldn't her hands just do what she told them to, the hole was right there… well roughly there, it was kind of fuzzy. After several attempts of jabbing at the door in frustrated succession the key slipped in, and Charee could finally unlock her door.

"Th-thanks for taking me back," Charee mumbled as she took a wobbly step into her room, "I'm sorry that I took you away from the banquet."​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Baddamobs
Banquet Ending
Miss Airhart & Miss Shizuka Collab

Miss Airhart was standing around with Miss Shizuka, sipping from her glass of spiked punch. She was well aware that someone had poured a full flask of liquor into the punch bowl since Miss Shizuka had talked her into letting the student do it. They're magical girls, Ari. Alcohol is really the least of their problems, you know. Miss Airhart couldn't believe she had let the darker haired teacher talk her into standing by while chaos ensued. The first thing Miss Airhart noticed was Charee, who was in a drunken stupor, being carried out by Mina. Then not too long after, Miyuki had tripped and ruined someone's outfit. All Miss Airhart could do was roll her eyes in disappointment.

MIss Shizuka sat with her arms folded over her chest as she glanced at Miss Airhart who was standing next to her. She chuckled at her colleague's stone cold expression. The dark haired woman's expression was far from the same. She was even surprised that she had convinced Ari to let the student spike the punch. Shizuka thought the girls could use some loosening up after their first hunt. A lot of them had witnessed something horrible in one way or another. What harm could there be in letting them have a little bit more fun? Other than the girls themselves making complete fools of themselves. Well, at least the girls from Team Pink.

"Looks like your girls don't know how to hold their liquor, Ari." Shizuka motioned towards the group of girls who seemed to be causing the most ruckus. "Seems they need to get out a little more, eh?" Tsume gently nudged the shorter teacher on the shoulder before taking a sip of her own punch. "You have to admit though, it is pretty fun, right?"

"No." Miss Airhart replied with a grunt, her arms folded as she looked away from Tsume. It was unfathomable how Tsume could find joy in something as embarrassing as this. Not to mention if the headmistress found out that either of them were involved there would be serious consequences to pay. Thankfully, Shizuka and Airhart were the only chaperones, and it was almost guaranteed that none of it would ever get back to her. Just when Ari thought that things couldn't get any worse, she heard a commotion from the other side of the room.

Miss Airhart whipped her head around angrily, only to see another one of her students crashing into some poor innocent girl and sending her flying over the table. Food went flying everywhere, and Ava Rose couldn't have been bothered to help her up. If this trend continued, then the whole banquet would be ruined and someone may wind up in the hospital. Miss Airhart was slowly coming to a boil, but she couldn't hold her rage down any longer.

"That's it! The banquet is over!" Miss Airhart stomped out into the center of the dance floor like a raving lunatic. "Off to bed with you all! Go back to your houses!" She yelled, pointing all around her, but stopping on Ava Rose as she was being tended to.

Shizuka sighed as she watched Ari storm out onto the dance floor and effectively stop the the girls in her tracks. Tsume went and turned on the lights before walking over to Miss Airhart and putting a hand on her shoulder. She could feel the rigidity in her fellow teacher's body and chuckled. Thankfully, none of her students had caused much of a scene, besides Samatha stuffing some cupcakes into her mouth with no amount of elegance. But that didn't compare to drunken stumbling and knocking girls over.

"You heard Miss Airhart," Shizuka added as she moved to stand next to the shorter woman. She had her fists planted at her hips and the best disgruntled expression she could muster. She was never really good at looking angry. That was Ari's job. "It's time to get back to your houses before we tell the Headmistress what went on here."

Of course Shizuka wouldn't tell the Headmistress, lest she wanted to admit to the woman that she was involved with the incident, technically illegal incident. But she thought the threat would be sufficient enough to scare most of the girls into heading back to their houses. Which it seemed to do as a few girl's groaned in disappointment and began exiting the banquet hall. She chuckled softly as she turned back toward the table that had been knocked over.

"This was a bit amusing." The dark haired woman smirked as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I suppose I should apologize. I did say this was going to be fun, not a mess."

Miss Airhart exhaled deeply, her shoulders relaxing a little as the girls began to file out. "I guess I can't be too angry at you." She smirked lightly, a hand waving to fan her reddened face. "You did help get them out of here, and the sight of my girls losing their footing will provide many laughs to come."

Shizuka smiled as she wrapped an arm around Airhart's shoulders. "That's the spirit, Ari," Tsume sighed, relieved that the other teacher hadn't given her a good dose of her anger. "Not to mention it will be fun to tease our girls about it later."
@MadKingJai⭐ @Baddamobs @Myka @Daz @IceQueen @R-9 Pilot

Last edited:
Miyuki Aozora
Banquet Ending

Miyuki smiled graciously as Momoji passed her the water bottle, giving a short nod in response to the girl's question. Before Miyuki could take a sip she heard Miss Airhart screeching out from behind her. It was difficult to hear all of what her teacher was saying, but Miyuki caught the important parts. She moved aside just a bit, to where Miss Airhart was pointing. Her face flashed red, and she looked over to Ava Rose. This would surely anger her pink haired friend, being called out in front of everyone at the banquet. Miss Airhart's rampaging was thankfully short lived, but that didn't change the fact that they had to head back to their houses.

A small groan left Miyuki's throat. "It was fun while it lasted, I guess." Miyuki unscrewed the cap off the water bottle and took a long drink. Her alcohol induced symptoms were only worsening, and a small voice in the back of her head told her it was probably best to follow Miss Airhart's orders. They got a good couples of hours out of the night, and the fact that the slow music was on meant the banquet would naturally be coming to a close soon.

"Well, Momoji," Miyuki turned to Momoji, handing her the water bottle. "I'm going to get going before Miss Airhart sees me," she said, glancing over her shoulder at the two teachers standing on the dance floor. "Thanks for being my date tonight." Miyuki smiled playfully, gently nudging Momoji in the arm with her elbow. "Bye, Jun. It was nice meeting you. Make sure Ava gets home safe." The white haired girl moved away from the trio, stumbling over her feet several steps. She let out a loud gasp, but as soon as she regained her ground, Miyuki let out a giggle. The alcohol was definitely more of a creeper, but Miyuki had had such a good time at the banquet that being a little clumsy was worth it.

Miyuki managed to make it to the double doors leading outside, the cold air biting at her face and legs. It was then that Miyuki noticed she had been without her jacket, which would explain why it was all of a sudden freezing. She had already made it more than a few feet away from the banquet hall, and going back was out of the question since the houses weren't that far. Totally fine. I love the cold. A gust of wind blew, bringing with it more cold air that made her teeth chatter, and goosebumps appear on her skin. Still, she wrapped her arms around her frame, and pushed forward.

Kokuyo Kano - Leaving the Banquet.
@Sailor Moon @Baddamobs
As Kano was offering her hand, she heard someone yelling and turned to the dance floor to see Shizuka moving quickly towards another professor, she assumed. The pink haired woman was shouting about the banquet being over and everyone having to go back to their houses. It must've been because of the commotion Ava-Rose had caused a few moments ago. Still, Kano sighed and shrugged her shoulders, glancing at Samantha with a small smirk.

"Maybe next time, Sammy." Kano bowed slightly before turning towards the exit, waving over her shoulder at the blonde. "Tonight was surprisingly fun. I'll see you soon, I'm sure." The brunette didn't look back when she heard her own professor's voice repeating what the other had said. She'd noticed Shizuka standing in the back by the food table earlier, but she hadn't noticed the pink haired woman with her. She was surprised that the two professors had let the "festivities" go on as long as they had.

As Kano left the hall and made it outside, she saw a flash of white hair in front of her. Miyuki was wobbling slightly in front of her and Kano closed her eyes, shaking her head. It didn't take her long, or faster than a walk, to catch up to the white haired girl who was slowly zig-zagging back and forth. At this rate, she wouldn't get back to the house for several minutes, and with Miyuki being inebriated, Kano wondered if she knew where she was going at all.

"Well, you picked a fine night to not wear a coat." Kano sighed as she slowed her walk to a...well...an amble, to stay next to Miyuki. "I see you had a bit too much to drink hm?" The brunette gently put her hand on Miyuki's shoulder to steady her and guided her back on the path to House B. "All right, let's get you back to the house before you freeze."

❇❇AVA-ROSE❄❄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
❄"ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS."❄

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

[ Her Bedroom ]
OUTFIT
Click Me!
MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter
MASTERY
Ice
[ @Myka ][ @Sailor Moon ][ @IceQueen ]
Ava-Rose must have been really out of it, to not notice her heel had broke. Fortunately, or more like, unfortunately, Jun had no problem with letting the Ice Princess know her very expensive heels were now ruined. Staring down at the horrible tragedy. Not having the motivation in the moment to smack Jun's hands away from her leg and foot. A blank and unreadable expression crossed her face, as the blonde, psycho of a girl brought up Ava-Rose's life ruining "toddlers in tiaras" reject photo.

The famous, cold and deadly gleam in her eyes returned. More malevolent than ever before. Delicate hands clutching around the chair, as she tried to keep her grace and class. Even as Miyuki, Momoji and Jun all laughed at her. This was something Ava-Rose had never felt before. Sure in the rational part of her mind, she knew they were just making fun of her because they were her friends, well Miyuki and Jun were, at least. But the irrational and emotional part of her brain, that was heightened because of the spiked punch; that part was telling her to get up and smack them all in the face. Instead of doing such a thing, she just stood up in front of them. Almost falling over the broken heel. "Soo funny girls... soo funny." Eyes slanting.

Before her rude and down right mean comments were about to fall from her mouth, she spotted Miss Airhart pointing in her direction. The banquet had been cut short and it seemed like the lady was blaming the Ice Princess. Or that's how Ava-Rose saw it. Giving a scream that could make even a Banshee's spine shake with terror. "That's it!" Kicking off her broken heel and her other fully functioning one. Storming over to where her purse was. At the same time she swung the thing over her shoulder, it smacked into a helpless student who was just trying to leave before getting in trouble. Hurricane Ava had taken another innocent girl's hopefully, fun night away. Sending said girl flying against the chairs and over an empty table. The pink-haired drama queen didn't even glance in the girl's direction.

Stopping in front of Miss Airhart, on her way out of the banquet hall. "Oh just wait till my mothers hear about how mean you've been to me. You're going to loose your job and never be able to work again." Holding her head up high as she stomped barefoot out of the banquet hall.

The girls that were heading to their respective houses made sure to stay out her way; fearing they would be the next victim in the wave of destruction that was Ava-Rose. Paying attention to nothing or no one, as she made it back to House B. Hiking up her dress and barely holding it together, before slamming the door to her bedroom shut. Flopping down on her bed. Throwing her purse against the wall.

For most girls, a baby picture showing how horrible they were when they were in diapers wouldn't have made them too upset, but Ava-Rose's image was everything to her. Not only did the baby picture show a side of her she wished was buried away forever, her heel had broke and she had also lost her cool and delicate, yet icy demeanor that made Ava-Rose, Ava-Rose.

Feeling something wet and slightly colder than normal roll down her cheek. Staring in her vanity's mirror. Was that a tear? It had been said before by a few other girls and even some adults, that the Ice Princess didn't have emotions and couldn't cry, but something was making her feel a foreign emotion. One she didn't like at all. Her tear ducts must've finally activated after years of holding everything in. Confused as to what the hell was making her soo upset about a picture and a pair of shoes that she could buy ten more pairs of by tomorrow morning. Had she actually snapped and lost her mind? Placing her face into her hands, falling back on the bed and staying like that. Until falling asleep. Hurricane Ava had passed on; no telling if a bigger and badder one was just on the horizon.

Momoji Crimson
Banquet

@Sailor Moon @saberwolf
Mo was having fun, almost too much fun. But after Ava's little mishap and resulting tantrum the party was swiftly halted by a pair of very angry teachers who were storming through the hall. As Mo was new, she had little idea of who they were and was going to keep dancing. However everyone else seemed to be running for the hills, and she somehow figured out she should be too.

Mo came back to reality when the water was handed back to her. She grasped the bottle tightly, almost as if it was going to run away from her. It might if she wasn't paying enough attention. "Date? That was considered being a date?" Mo asked, watching the woman leave. She stood for a few moments, gaze wandering all over Miyuki in her elegant gown. Mo was about to give up on the thought when the woman nearly slipped down the stairs, screeching loud enough to send Mo running.

After attempting to run and saving herself from falling flat more than once Mo successfully made it down to the steps. "Miyuki~" She called out lovingly. She was two steps away when she managed to snag her own outfit and crash loudly into the pavement, seconds away from taking Miyuki with her.

"Oof. Heh, that didn't work." Mo said sarcastically, using her arms to push herself up. Her feet proved to be a bigger problem, and eventually the girl grunted and tugged off the heels. "Better! Oh! Cold Cold." Mo exclaimed as she shuffled to her feet, grinning. Only then was it that the drunk girl noticed that someone else was dragging her back to the dorms. Mo blinked for a few seconds before she backed up sheepishly.

"Ehe. If you already have someone to walk you back it's fine, but you know considering you called me a date and all it doesn't seem fitting to make you walk back alone." She mumbled quickly, her face turning slightly red. She had never really been on a date before, she assumed this was what she was supposed to do.

Samantha - Heading to bed
@saberwolf
@Sailor Moon

"Well, it looks like my friends are waiting for me, so I'll let you two have your alone time." Miyuki said in a lull in the conversation, brought on mostly by Samantha being too focused on savoring her cupcakes. "Oh, Samantha, make sure you see a nurse for that shaking too. It would be a pity if there was anything seriously wrong with you."

Samantha halted mid-chew, eyes swiveling around to give Miyuki a skeptical look. She had been to enough polite, high society parties to see a veiled insult when she heard one (at least when her sugar-lust had been sated). She was also not exactly sure of the flashy move the red-eyed girl pulled as she bid Kano farewell, although Samantha reminded herself that as this was a fake date, there shouldn't be any sort of problem. Despite that, Samantha watched the girl with more than a slight degree of caution of she made her way across the room.

"What was her issue?" Samantha couldn't help but mutter, though the words were nearly incomprehensible through her mouthful of cupcake.

"Don't take anything she says too seriously right now, Sammy." Kano chuckled, looking pretty amused by the entire exchange. Knowing how much she had enjoyed getting a raise out of her, Samantha wouldn't have been surprised in the slightest if Kano was extra glad that other girls were now having swing at it. "She's clearly drunk and look at her, a bit hypocritical. The other day she flirted with me as well and now she's got another girl all over her."

Samantha blinked in surprise, before standing on her tip-toes to trying spy over the crowd. It turned that Kano had indeed telling the truth: a girl Samantha didn't recognize had practically draped herself over Miyuki. Samantha felt a little bit flustered at the implication of Kano's words, before she clocked onto something.

'Drunk?' How the heck could Miyuki be drunk? True, Samantha had thought that a lot of the increasing madness that seemed to be sweeping across the room looked typically like symptoms of a crowd that was getting increasingly inebriated, but she hadn't have thought it had literal drunkenness. But Kano had said it with such confidence that Samantha half wondered if there wasn't actually some truth to what she was saying; the question then became, how was everyone drunk?

Just as she turned to ask Kano, Samantha froze up at the sight of Kano bowing forward slightly, offering out her hand.

"How about a dance to end this act, Sam?"

All at once, Samantha became aware of the slower music that was pumping out of the sound system, and that all of the dancers out in the middle of the dance floor were starting to stand much more intimately close to each other.

The remaining cupcakes on the tray in Samantha's hand began to shift around the flat surface as her grip began to shake, and her breath hitched in her throat.

This had to be unfair, right? There must have been a rule against asking for a dance with such a casual air despite knowing how much it would sweep a girl off her feet. There especially must have been a rule against making a girl's heart race so much just for the fun of it: what kind of cruel soul would act so charming in a date that they knowingly call an 'act?' Worse still, why does it still awake the romantic in Samantha so?

"I…I…"Samantha's grip on the half-eaten cupcake faltered, and the treat dropped to the floor without her notice. Her now free hand started to drift almost against her will towards Kano's offered appendage, the other girl's fingers suddenly looking much more inviting. "I…would love t-"

"That's it! The banquet is over!"

Samantha's hand reflectively clenched, and she twisted around. Miss Airhart had pushed her way into the heart of the dance floor, looking more than slightly displeased. Gesturing to all the surprised girls around her, she loudly ordered,

"Off to bed with you all! Go back to your houses!"

As music cut off and complaints began to fill the air, the lights flickered back on. Samantha found herself standing in the stark light with her hand half reached out, while her free hand was unconsciously still gripping onto the tray with the cupcakes. Her face quickly flushing into a pretty good impression of a tomato, Samantha yanked her hand back like Kano had been made of fire. In some sort of attempt to drown out the embarrassment that seemed to be consuming every part of her entire being, Samantha grabbed one of the remaining cupcakes off the tray and shoved the entire thing into her mouth. The sudden explosion of sugar in her mouth and how red her face felt caused tears to start to form in the corners of her eyes, which only made her embarrassment worse.

"…Too cruel, not fair…too cruel, not fair…"

Samantha wasn't sure if she was talking about Kano, Miss Airhart or whatever unmerciful god had been watching at that moment in time, all she knew is that fully believed her own words.

"Maybe next time, Sammy."

Samantha snapped up, heart seizing as Kano gave her a small bow, the other girl smiling with content as she turned to the exit.

"Tonight was surprisingly fun. I'll see you soon, I'm sure."

At that moment, Samantha tried to articulate a thousand conflicting thoughts that were going through her head. She wanted to both thank Kano for being enough of a friend to bail her out without too much fuss, while also wanting to berate her for exploiting the situation for her own amusement. She wanted to argue against Kano's teasing nature, while also wanting to swoon at her more charming side. More than anything else, she wanted to say she would hold Kano to that dance.

She wanted to do all this and more, but found it was hard to do any of that while you have a mouth full of cupcake.

After chomping at the treat and finally swallowing, Samantha looked up to see that Kano had already left the building. Samantha stood there for a few seconds, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the surge of conflicting emotions she hadn't had the chance to get off her chest.

…Well, there was an easy way to solve that.

"Argh! Damn you, Kano! Damn you and entire family line! I hope you and your teasing face get's kicked by the white, high horse you rode in on!!!" Samantha, fists shaking, finally let herself pant in a few breathes. "…Call me."

Feeling sufficiently refreshed, Samantha finally took stock of the almost entirely empty hall – almost empty, because the two remaining teachers were both looking directly at her. Under the simultaneous attacks of a disapproving glare and an amused smirk, Samantha wilted.

"…I…I should probably get to bed." Samantha awkwardly coughed out, moving towards the door.

Deciding that taking the direct route would run risk of her meeting Kano (an encounter that Samantha felt a little bit ill-prepared for), Samantha decided to take a slight detour to the dorms. It turned out to be to be a fairly smart move: the cool night air helped to clear her head, and cool her face. As Samantha moved through the nearly silent academy, the cold air blowing through her hair, she felt a certain calm take her.

…You know, despite everything, Kano was right. That had been pretty fun. And, Samantha had managed to spirit away that last cupcake without anyone seeing it. The night couldn't be considered a total failure with that in mind, right?

She did recall something, though: she had promised herself that she would get in contact with her family soon, and let them know that everything was going alright. But for now, she needed to get some sleep. Despite all the sugar running through her, she felt oddly exhausted, like she normally felt after drinking something alcoholic. Weird.

"Sort of a shame I didn't grab any punch to wash this down with." Samantha idly thought as she pushed through the dark shadows of the academy, the siren call of her bed driving her onward.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
Miyuki Aozora
Banquet Hall --> House B

Miyuki felt like she had covered a lot of ground, yet in all actuality she was moving at a snail's pace. What should have been an easy task was much more difficult than Miyuki had anticipated. It looked like she was trying to brave a storm, though the biggest of Miyuki's problems was the cold. A nearby bench caught her eye, as well as a large pile of leaves that she could possibly lay in for warmth. The plan was completely fool proof, and Miyuki started to walk towards it when she heard a familiar voice that would have stopped her in her tracks, if she could stand still.

"I see you had too much to drink." Miyuki quipped, rather lazily. Her face had twisted into a scowl, but the warm hand on her shoulder caused her to look up in awe. Kano had single handedly saved her with just a touch, a touch which Miyuki leaned into to savor the warmth. If Kano hadn't of been such a player then Miyuki would have believed they were actually friends, but she couldn't trust her. She had to stay on guard, so she gave a simple nod.

Miyuki started to move with Kano, but paused momentarily when it sounded like someone had called her name, followed by a large commotion. "Huh?" She glanced up at Kano curiously, before turning to see Momoji getting up off the ground only a few feet from her. "M-Momo-chan, are you alright?" Miyuki asked, taking about half a step forward, but never leaving the warmth Kano provided her with. The taller girl seemed to be radiating heat, and Miyuki wasn't so willing to give that up just yet.

"Ehe. If you already have someone to walk you back it's fine, but you know considering you called me a date and all it doesn't seem fitting to make you walk back alone."

The white haired girl blinked in confusion, then looked to Kano and back to Momoji again. Momoji was blushing, and Miyuki's face reddened at the sight. The two of them had certainly bonded a bit at the banquet, but they were both drunken messes and Miyuki was unsure of what to say. She seemed to hesitate for a moment, almost squirming as she searched for an appropriate response. Why was any of this important? It wasn't like her to save anyone's feelings, but the sight of a Momoji did stir up some sympathy. "W-well, you s-see. K-Kano and I," Miyuki stammered, twiddling with her thumbs. "We both live in House B. S-so I think, she's going to walk me." She smiled apologetically at the girl, rubbing her hands against her arms to create some sort of heat.

"You should get back to your house, Momoji. It's freezing..." Miyuki replied thoughtfully, after a small pause.

@IceQueen @saberwolf

• Love
Reactions: Saber
Kokuyo Kano - Enroute to House B
@Sailor Moon @IceQueen
Kano rolled her eyes at Miyuki's drunken response and felt the white haired girl before bracing herself when Miyuki leaned into her. Her skin was cold to the touch as Kano draped her arm more around the shorter girl's shoulders. "Clearly I am the one who had had too much to drink." The brunette quipped back as they made their way to their house. As they were making their way towards the house, Kano heard someone calling Miyuki's name and glanced over her shoulder just in time to see Momoji hit the ground loudly. She lifted an eyebrow in confusion as she listened to the two girls chat and Kano stood quietly, arm still draped over Miyuki's shoulders.

"If you need someone to talk walk you back to your house," Kano said calmly as she looked at Momoji. "You can wait here and I'll take you. But I think I should get Miyuki back before she freezes to death." The brunette glanced down at the shorter girl under her arm and started to make her way back towards House B. "C'mon, Miyuki. Any longer and you might turn into an icicle." Kano walked Miyuki the rest of the way to House B and opened the door, making their way up the stairs to the second floor. She looked at the doors until she reached 2C and stopped, opening the door and guiding Miyuki in.

"Wow your room is very..." Green eyes looked around Miyuki's room to see all the origami figures scattered on random surfaces. "Intricately decorated. Did you do all this?" Kano moved forward and gently moved Miyuki down to sit on her bed.

Mina Strand - House A

"It's no big deal. I couldn't just leave you practically passed out, could I?" Mina reached down and patted Charee on the head, lightly mussing her hair. "You'll be alright on your own from here, I hope?" She can't just babysit the other girl forever, and helping someone out of her clothes and into bed was going a bit far. And besides, she was just down the hall.

"Good night, Charee." There wasn't much reason for Mina to try and go back to the banquet at this point, so she instead returned to her own room. Time to get ready for bed and all that. She had missed quite a bit of the excitement, but on the other hand, it meant she couldn't give anyone a hard time about it later, either.

Miyuki Aozora
Room 2C

Most of the journey back to the dorms were a blur, save for some of the commentary made by Kano along the way. This could have easily been a figment of Miyuki's imagination, she'd realized, since somehow she was now sitting on the edge of her bed with no recollection of the events after meeting with Momoji. Kano was still hanging around though, something that surprised the white haired girl.

The brunette's question about the origami and kirigami caused Miyuki to glance around the room. Miyuki was so used to seeing it that she hardly noticed it anymore, but anyone that visited would surely be impressed by Miyuki's master craftsmanship and artistry. Everything looked much more brilliant in her drunken state than she'd remembered, and all of the hours she spent working on the paper art that decorated her room was so long ago that Miyuki smiled at the distant memories.

"Yeah. I guess I did," Miyuki replied, as she crawled under her comforter. She turned on her side so that she was facing the wall, and shut her eyes. For the first time in several hours she got to relax and unwind. "Try not to touch anything..." Miyuki managed to slur out, though her final words were a jumbled version of good night and something about locking the door.

@saberwolf

• Love
Reactions: N4na and Saber