• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I've gone through the thread and so far @Sammael9216, your character is the only demon so far. Unless I'm wrong? As for your 2nd character, what guild is he in?

I mean, are there other demon CSes I've missed? Or in the making?

Okay. I've gone through the thread and so far @Sammael9216, your character is the only demon so far. Unless I'm wrong? As for your 2nd character, what guild is he in?

I mean, are there other demon CSes I've missed? Or in the making?
Pretty sure my character is the only demon applicant. As for my seconed character, he is still a work in progress. I'm still debating on which guild to place him in.

GENERAL

Name: Sorena Delia
Race: Human
Guild: Titanos
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: left collarbone; orange in color
Appearance:
View attachment 112436
Personality: Sorena is sometimes quiet and shy, but she really opens up to her friends. She is also loyal and protective. If a friend is hurt, she will top at nothing to make it right.
Strengths: Fire
Weaknesses: water, motion sickness
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Fire Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Fire Dragon's Roar
Fire Dragon's Claw
Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Fire Dragon's Wings Attack
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

@Ali and @Akashi: I'm finished with my character.

Reactions: Ali
74t8wcP.jpg

"Hey! You... people I don't know..."
GENERAL

Tumblr_mq5oix9DW11sbu5xto1_400.gif

"Wait, why would I tell you guys-Aaaahhh.... Cookies...!"

Name:
Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Guild Mage

Tier:
C
PERSONAL/MENTAL

5jmNJN.gif

"Whoa~! That makes me look way cooler than I actually am! I mean... F-Finally a true testament to my awesomeness! ...Hehe..."

Guild Mark/Location?:
"Honestly… I had it put there so I could hide it… Some people give me weird looks if they see it! What'd I do?"
Upper left shoulder

Personality:
"I am growing up to be a delightful, mature young woman! I. Drink. Milk."
A girl very childish and immature, yet at the same time possessing a genuine kindness and belief in people that is hard to find in someone. She truly looks for good in a person before dismissing them completely as evil and very rarely will hold grudges and somehow manages to stay positive in even the most morbid of situations, unless it hits close to home or a few soft spots. Lucielle is undoubtedly on the complete opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to mages you'd think to be in Hiraeth Seis. Rather than the "doom and gloom" vibe most of the Guild's mages give off, Lucielle is constantly upbeat, joking and even a bit awkward, though in more of a cute way than creepy like some guild members. She constantly seems to undermine "seriousness" and instead opt for a more casual way of dealing with things, which paired with her demeanor and appearance, is a giant reason why very few people take her seriously. Honestly, Lucielle hates when people call her cute or dismiss her as some child, possibly due to feeling rather useless during the period in which her elder sister became more of a caretaker for her than her actual parent.

Though while in many cases still a child and inexperienced, the girl does possess some more mature aspects that say otherwise. For one, while some prefer to simply call it stubbornness, Lucielle's will remains steadfast in most cases and keeps her from dropping to a knee or admitting defeat or loss before most others. She is also, while quite naive and gullible, not ignorant enough to hold back on an enemy on the off chance they might be a "good person"; if she fights someone, she has a goal and isn't going to fail that goal because "fighting or killing is wrong". It certainly is something that turns her stomach, the latter anyway, and that she'd very much like to avoid whenever possible, however Lucielle understands that some situations demand a more forceful approach and that you can never truly make "good" decisions, only decisions that you feel are best.

Strengths:
"All of the strengths!"
  • Genuinely Kind and Forgiving
  • Easily Approachable and Positive
  • Strong Will
  • Speed, Flexibility and Agility
  • Proficient Polearm User
Weaknesses:
"Wait, what?! No! Why is this here!? Look away! This is nothing!"
  • Gullible, Naive and Childish
  • Awkward
  • Lack of experience
  • Headstrong
  • Strength
Talents:
"Oh! I-uh… I can do a handstand! ...That's not what you meant? Um… I think I make friends easy… I'm a quick learner! I can kind of help people if they're bleeding out and stuff; learned from my mom… I'm an optimist too! ...This isn't, like, a job interview or anything… right…?"
  • Good friend
  • Some medical knowledge
  • Optimistic
  • Quick learner
Fears:
"My sis when she doesn't get eight hours of sleep. HEY-OH! ...Yeah… please don't tell her I said that…"
  • Being useless
  • Disappointing her family
  • Some of her guild-mates "They can be really creepy sometimes…!"
  • Losing people close to her
Inabilities:
"Why's this here? I can do anything! ...Except the things I can't…"
  • Hating family
  • Hurting or abusing people that don't deserve it
  • Giving up on people she cares about
  • Reading or Math without falling asleep
  • Looking at "mature material" with a straight face
Allies:
"They, you know… have my back and stuff… Maybe… I hope…"
  • Family
Enemies:
"I don't have any of these! If they're mean enough I can just beat'em up and we can all move on! And if they're still jerks, I can keep beating'em up!"
  • None of mention
PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

PYOsFiK.gif

"Wait! Why was the lamer one put here?! Ignore this! Shut up! It's taken out of context!"

Ability:
"See! My stuff isn't all moody and morbid like the rest at the Guild!"
  • Wind Magic
Spells:
"See guys? I got this… I can do things. Shut up! My names don't suck!"
  1. Wind Slash - Forming a razor-like wind on the blade of her weapon, Lucielle can swing her weapon and a direction and shoot out the cleaving wind in the same direction and form as the blade it surrounded.
  2. Vortex Blast - Focusing a small sphere of swirling wind in her palm, Lucielle can, if made contact with a target, emit an extremely powerful blast of air shoving the target in the direction the sphere hit them or obliterating it entirely (in the case of an object).
  3. Boost Pad - With a magic circle forming under the feet of the target, Lucielle can give a great burst of speed to either herself or an ally via blasting off said circle in a direction of the individual's choice. Unfortunately, while giving an incredible boost to speed and offensive power should an attack follow it, it remains rather inflexible, only allowing the user to shoot out in a straight line and being forced to hit a new "pad", pause, and then push off of that one in order to turn or alter course.
  4. Flight/Levitation - By generating a current of wind under her, Lucielle can attain the power of flight. While more maneuverable and controllable than her "Boost Pads", she cannot acquire the same level of speed as said spell, albeit still being able to maneuver at a decently quick pace. She as well can use similar techniques for smaller tasks such as, for example, retrieving her weapon from a distance.
  5. Wind Armor - Similarly to sending a projectile blast of wind from around her blade, Lucielle can as well form a cocoon of wind, or armor of wind rather, around herself for protection. The high speed currents surrounding her are capable of taking a brunt and even sending melee attacks back upon making contact, however it possesses a flaw in that Lucielle finds it difficult to use both this ability as well as another at the same moment.
  6. Wind Wall - Very similar to her Wind Armor, except that the currents of wind surround a target or area. Takes a good deal of concentration, especially around larger bases. Ergo, it wouldn't be a good idea for her to trap a group of enemies if there are more and she isn't covered for.
Specialties:
"I have plenty of uses! ...I think..."
  • Close-quarters Combat
  • Trapping
Weapons:
"No! I'm not too short to be using it!"
pikakida__s_scythe_by_ryuseimaru-d365u9u.jpg

Charms:
"It's nothing… Wait! No! Don't touch it! ...Okay, maybe it is something."
A ring left to her by her late mother.
OTHER

tumblr_nmwor9223O1us3zemo1_400.gif

"Eh... Do I have to talk about this part...?"

History:
"Well… Honestly I'd rather no—Wait! How did all this get here! Who keeps doing this?!"

Youngest daughter to Allena and Methos Kregan, Lucielle was a slower learner when it came to magic and combat than her elder sister, Alma. The youngest seemed to acquire her affinity for Wind magic two years past the age Alma began her training, albeit not so much due to a lack of skill or talent so much as a lack of interest. Lucielle never really possessed an interest in combat or missions until she began growing into her teen years, much preferring the time spent with her sister, who before she turned ten years of age was her best friend, as well as her mother and even father, aloof as he was. Lucielle always loved her family, and still does despite the current estranged relationship they possess, however she always believed that they felt the same before things started to change.

As Alma joined the Guild, it wasn't long after that she would start returning home stressful and aggravated. The sister who Lucielle would always pounce and hug and laugh with now rarely showed the same smile and instead possessed a scowl that emitted only cutting remarks, teasings and even sometimes physical bullying. Of course, being twelve years old at the time, Lucielle had no idea what was going on. Of course she thought of reasons why, such as Guild life being more stressful than she anticipated, yet the younger sister could not fully shake the thought that perhaps she had done something to be disliked. Unfortunately, where she had hoped for everything to blow over and return to how things had been, the dynamic only grew worse with the passing of their mother.

The next year, Allena passed away and with their father, Methos, all but officially leaving the two to fend for themselves, guardianship placed itself upon Alma and the situation grew worse from there. Some days were fine, albeit did not compare to the times past when the two would run, play and laugh. On the bad or stressful days for her sister, it was her that would be the reliever of stress; usually with remarks but sometimes physically. Whenever things got too heated and the two remarked with equally-hurtful sentiments, Alma would feel enough regret to comfort her younger sibling, which was really the only few actions that kept Lucielle from thinking that she might not be completely disliked.

Soon enough after reaching the age of sixteen, Lucielle enlisted in the Guild Hiraeth Seis, possibly in a simple attempt to prove some kind of worth to her remaining family members. To this day, she tries to mend the estranged relations between them, though her efforts hardly bear significant fruits.

Voice:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
74t8wcP.jpg

"Hey! You... people I don't know..."
GENERAL

Tumblr_mq5oix9DW11sbu5xto1_400.gif

"Wait, why would I tell you guys-Aaaahhh.... Cookies...!"

Name:
Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan

Race:
Human

Guild:
Hiraeth Seis

Guild Mage

Tier:
C
PERSONAL/MENTAL

5jmNJN.gif

"Whoa~! That makes me look way cooler than I actually am! I mean... F-Finally a true testament to my awesomeness! ...Hehe..."

Guild Mark/Location?:
"Honestly… I had it put there so I could hide it… Some people give me weird looks if they see it! What'd I do?"
Upper left shoulder

Personality:
"I am growing up to be a delightful, mature young woman! I. Drink. Milk."
A girl very childish and immature, yet at the same time possessing a genuine kindness and belief in people that is hard to find in someone. She truly looks for good in a person before dismissing them completely as evil and very rarely will hold grudges and somehow manages to stay positive in even the most morbid of situations, unless it hits close to home or a few soft spots. Lucielle is undoubtedly on the complete opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to mages you'd think to be in Hiraeth Seis. Rather than the "doom and gloom" vibe most of the Guild's mages give off, Lucielle is constantly upbeat, joking and even a bit awkward, though in more of a cute way than creepy like some guild members. She constantly seems to undermine "seriousness" and instead opt for a more casual way of dealing with things, which paired with her demeanor and appearance, is a giant reason why very few people take her seriously. Honestly, Lucielle hates when people call her cute or dismiss her as some child, possibly due to feeling rather useless during the period in which her elder sister became more of a caretaker for her than her actual parent.

Though while in many cases still a child and inexperienced, the girl does possess some more mature aspects that say otherwise. For one, while some prefer to simply call it stubbornness, Lucielle's will remains steadfast in most cases and keeps her from dropping to a knee or admitting defeat or loss before most others. She is also, while quite naive and gullible, not ignorant enough to hold back on an enemy on the off chance they might be a "good person"; if she fights someone, she has a goal and isn't going to fail that goal because "fighting or killing is wrong". It certainly is something that turns her stomach, the latter anyway, and that she'd very much like to avoid whenever possible, however Lucielle understands that some situations demand a more forceful approach and that you can never truly make "good" decisions, only decisions that you feel are best.

Strengths:
"All of the strengths!"
  • Genuinely Kind and Forgiving
  • Easily Approachable and Positive
  • Strong Will
  • Speed, Flexibility and Agility
  • Proficient Polearm User
Weaknesses:
"Wait, what?! No! Why is this here!? Look away! This is nothing!"
  • Gullible, Naive and Childish
  • Awkward
  • Lack of experience
  • Headstrong
  • Strength
Talents:
"Oh! I-uh… I can do a handstand! ...That's not what you meant? Um… I think I make friends easy… I'm a quick learner! I can kind of help people if they're bleeding out and stuff; learned from my mom… I'm an optimist too! ...This isn't, like, a job interview or anything… right…?"
  • Good friend
  • Some medical knowledge
  • Optimistic
  • Quick learner
Fears:
"My sis when she doesn't get eight hours of sleep. HEY-OH! ...Yeah… please don't tell her I said that…"
  • Being useless
  • Disappointing her family
  • Some of her guild-mates "They can be really creepy sometimes…!"
  • Losing people close to her
Inabilities:
"Why's this here? I can do anything! ...Except the things I can't…"
  • Hating family
  • Hurting or abusing people that don't deserve it
  • Giving up on people she cares about
  • Reading or Math without falling asleep
  • Looking at "mature material" with a straight face
Allies:
"They, you know… have my back and stuff… Maybe… I hope…"
  • Family
Enemies:
"I don't have any of these! If they're mean enough I can just beat'em up and we can all move on! And if they're still jerks, I can keep beating'em up!"
  • None of mention
PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

PYOsFiK.gif

"Wait! Why was the lamer one put here?! Ignore this! Shut up! It's taken out of context!"

Ability:
"See! My stuff isn't all moody and morbid like the rest at the Guild!"
  • Wind Magic
Spells:
"See guys? I got this… I can do things. Shut up! My names don't suck!"
  1. Wind Slash - Forming a razor-like wind on the blade of her weapon, Lucielle can swing her weapon and a direction and shoot out the cleaving wind in the same direction and form as the blade it surrounded.
  2. Vortex Blast - Focusing a small sphere of swirling wind in her palm, Lucielle can, if made contact with a target, emit an extremely powerful blast of air shoving the target in the direction the sphere hit them or obliterating it entirely (in the case of an object).
  3. Boost Pad - With a magic circle forming under the feet of the target, Lucielle can give a great burst of speed to either herself or an ally via blasting off said circle in a direction of the individual's choice. Unfortunately, while giving an incredible boost to speed and offensive power should an attack follow it, it remains rather inflexible, only allowing the user to shoot out in a straight line and being forced to hit a new "pad", pause, and then push off of that one in order to turn or alter course.
  4. Flight/Levitation - By generating a current of wind under her, Lucielle can attain the power of flight. While more maneuverable and controllable than her "Boost Pads", she cannot acquire the same level of speed as said spell, albeit still being able to maneuver at a decently quick pace. She as well can use similar techniques for smaller tasks such as, for example, retrieving her weapon from a distance.
  5. Wind Armor - Similarly to sending a projectile blast of wind from around her blade, Lucielle can as well form a cocoon of wind, or armor of wind rather, around herself for protection. The high speed currents surrounding her are capable of taking a brunt and even sending melee attacks back upon making contact, however it possesses a flaw in that Lucielle finds it difficult to use both this ability as well as another at the same moment.
  6. Wind Wall - Very similar to her Wind Armor, except that the currents of wind surround a target or area. Takes a good deal of concentration, especially around larger bases. Ergo, it wouldn't be a good idea for her to trap a group of enemies if there are more and she isn't covered for.
Specialties:
"I have plenty of uses! ...I think..."
  • Close-quarters Combat
  • Trapping
Weapons:
"No! I'm not too short to be using it!"
fT3XA3m.jpg

Charms:
"It's nothing… Wait! No! Don't touch it! ...Okay, maybe it is something."
A ring left to her by her late mother.
OTHER

tumblr_nmwor9223O1us3zemo1_400.gif

"Eh... Do I have to talk about this part...?"

History:
"Well… Honestly I'd rather no—Wait! How did all this get here! Who keeps doing this?!"

Youngest daughter to Allena and Methos Kregan, Lucielle was a slower learner when it came to magic and combat than her elder sister, Alma. The youngest seemed to acquire her affinity for Wind magic two years past the age Alma began her training, albeit not so much due to a lack of skill or talent so much as a lack of interest. Lucielle never really possessed an interest in combat or missions until she began growing into her teen years, much preferring the time spent with her sister, who before she turned ten years of age was her best friend, as well as her mother and even father, aloof as he was. Lucielle always loved her family, and still does despite the current estranged relationship they possess, however she always believed that they felt the same before things started to change.

As Alma joined the Guild, it wasn't long after that she would start returning home stressful and aggravated. The sister who Lucielle would always pounce and hug and laugh with now rarely showed the same smile and instead possessed a scowl that emitted only cutting remarks, teasings and even sometimes physical bullying. Of course, being twelve years old at the time, Lucielle had no idea what was going on. Of course she thought of reasons why, such as Guild life being more stressful than she anticipated, yet the younger sister could not fully shake the thought that perhaps she had done something to be disliked. Unfortunately, where she had hoped for everything to blow over and return to how things had been, the dynamic only grew worse with the passing of their mother.

The next year, Allena passed away and with their father, Methos, all but officially leaving the two to fend for themselves, guardianship placed itself upon Alma and the situation grew worse from there. Some days were fine, albeit did not compare to the times past when the two would run, play and laugh. On the bad or stressful days for her sister, it was her that would be the reliever of stress; usually with remarks but sometimes physically. Whenever things got too heated and the two remarked with equally-hurtful sentiments, Alma would feel enough regret to comfort her younger sibling, which was really the only few actions that kept Lucielle from thinking that she might not be completely disliked.

Soon enough after reaching the age of sixteen, Lucielle enlisted in the Guild Hiraeth Seis, possibly in a simple attempt to prove some kind of worth to her remaining family members. To this day, she tries to mend the estranged relations between them, though her efforts hardly bear significant fruits.

Voice:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ruby!!!!! I'm a huge fan of RWBY!

WHY DOES RUBY HAVE TO BE IN HIRAETH SEIS?! T-T

• Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama
Because Papa and Sister don't want her being in a not cult Guild :P

Because Papa and Sister don't want her being in a not cult Guild :P
Maybe she'll transfer out some time. Or maybe she'll get killed. Who knows that the future holds.

Reactions: Honor-Sama
I am procrastinating upon this sheet just like a 5 page paper...knowing me they shall both get done near clutch time.

Reactions: xLarius
You aren't fooling me Akashi... Baby sis will wisen up too eventually... Then she's out!

Reactions: Ali
You aren't fooling me Akashi... Baby sis will wisen up too eventually... Then she's out!
Once you're in, you never leave. If you do leave, it'll be in a body bag XD

Shush Akashi... Shush. She's too adorable to die and you know it.

Aww Styxx-Xilia wants to just huggle Lucielle! Shes too adorable!

*peeks in. Uhm... hi. I don't know.... basically most of you. Except Akashi, Whispering Melody and xLarius a little. three people out of... maybe 20. it's more than ten percent! XD anyways, math nerddom aside. I have just trawled through your ENTIRE OoC and uhm, this is what I've got:

Red Dawn
Female
Alaska Young (Ali; guild master; requip)
Miura Yatoga (Under the Stars; heavenly body magic) (*)
Rosalie Ann Keller (Lulunopia; celestial sprit magic)
Chronoa (NacNak; temporal magic)

Male
Renzo Hy'l (Rauzi; card)
Jericho Rigalia (Whispering~Melody; earth dragon slayer)
Griffin Green (KatherinWinter; storm)
Sonny Everclear (Warm Regret; celestial spirit magic)
Frederick Heindall (Blitzfang43; music magic)

Hiraeth Seis
Female
Eliarte Vexis (Ali; arc of embodiment)
Misaka Jane (Raindash; air dragon slayer) (*)
Alma Kregan (RedArmyShogun; earth and tree and uh.. stuff magic)
Lucielle Kregan (EmperorsChosen; wind) (what is with all these kregans?)

Male
Methos Kregan (RedArmyShogun; heavenly body magic)
Drasko Loncar III (Honor-Sama; take over)

Titanos
Female
Sorena Delia (CynderTheDragoness; fire dragon slayer)
Bellia Arturi (CursedDawn; requip)
Sarah Pepper (RainDash; paper blizzard) (*)

Male
Tatsuya Akuma (Edward; fire)
Rayner Von Emmerich (Sammael9216; demon curse bomb thingy magical sparkles)

Silver Crux
Female
Lunari Konkonoko (Under the Stars; guild master; entertainment!)

Male
Jay Mhina (-QT-; magic steroids)
Siyah Tinuviel (Merlin; shadow)
Ivan Zahariev (Aleksander; lightning/thunder)

Colomba
Female
Liz St. James (KatherinWinter; solid script/healing?)
Sashi Wraith (Killjoy; shadow wra(i)th)

Male
Tobias Malcore (Honor-Sama; guild master; gravity)
Styxx Loop (Whispering~Melody; maguilty sense + sword magic)

claims:
ice make akashi
titanos head zarrok
hiraeth seis head akashi
water dragon slayer xlarius
iron make sammael9216 theodore bellfrost (no guild?)

Tsk tsk, Akashi. GM w/no CS's finished. :P (jkjk!) No one outside the GM's shall see my character until s/he is all pretty and perfect, but I am just gonna say... "yakumaaa". *swishes cape around self mysteriously and vanishes.

Finally someone made a list of characters and their respective guilds.

Hiya @firejay1 come join Colomba! Xilia needs a friend lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.