Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest well~ @AshenAngel

Since I may reply late because of the Thanksgiving holiday (watch me pass out from all the food), I'll answer your question now @Yaoi Master Gavin

I'm all for the sous chef idea~ You can either have your character only be a sous chef, or you can have your character be in another position in the rp and also work on the side as a sous chef for Soren with @AshenAngel approval.

Whichever you choose, Soren will be surprised he'll have a sous chef in the kitchen to help.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I am finally settled back at the house and I have my ancient laptop Dino firing up to get to work on all of this! Everything is slowly getting looked over, and so far I'm loving the ideas! Thank you for getting the ball rolling on that front @Boo Girlie BoomBoom, you're the best!

I will be double/triple posting as I go through and pinpoint questions and do the little accepty-gm-thing, so fair warning on that front.
Welcome!!^^!! Updating chart now. And only thing is still waiting on @Cait for an appie. Maybe a bump in the CHK or Group Ads looking for at least one Mech. We seem to be sorely lacking a Mech which is weeeeeeird >...<!! But if need be I'm sure we'll get another appie from a RPer up in here^^!!

"Hey, and asses are down there!" < Proper response to that response to a man/boy taking a glance.
Said by a true manboy. ;PPP~~~ Hey! Don't you have a CS to edit in the COLOUR OF EYES, Mister Man... boy?!?! Oh! And love that Exploration Idea!!! too btw. Added to Exploration Idea!!! list.

Hah! Who said they were yours people were gawking at though? As well, we're spamming the thread, unsure if we might get bapped.
I am very intrigued as to who's booty you were gawking at then xD But that shall have to be a question for another time so that we're spamming this thread, as you quite rightly said

Welcome!!^^!! Updating chart now. And only thing is still waiting on @Cait for an appie. Maybe a bump in the CHK or Group Ads looking for at least one Mech. We seem to be sorely lacking a Mech which is weeeeeeird >...<!! But if need be I'm sure we'll get another appie from a RPer up in here^^!!

Said by a true manboy. ;PPP~~~ Hey! Don't you have a CS to edit in the COLOUR OF EYES, Mister Man... boy?!?! Oh! And love that Exploration Idea!!! too btw. Added to Exploration Idea!!! list.
Manboy. It is manchild, I thought. Well, I don't care as long as I don't have to be a basketball.

I am very intrigued as to who's booty you were gawking at then xD But that shall have to be a question for another time so that we're spamming this thread, as you quite rightly said
Many booties, for I am a teenage boy in a modern world, where booty shorts are the norm, and honestly, no one knows what modesty is. And, as well, I am going to make a point of harassing you I think, in character of course. Maybe I'll drop a few buckets of something, like bilge water... Hahaha! What!? Nothing, see ya! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!

Manboy. It is manchild, I thought. Well, I don't care as long as I don't have to be a basketball.

Many booties, for I am a teenage boy in a modern world, where booty shorts are the norm, and honestly, no one knows what modesty is. And, as well, I am going to make a point of harassing you I think, in character of course. Maybe I'll drop a few buckets of something, like bilge water... Hahaha! What!? Nothing, see ya! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAA!
And this is why there is... Manboy.

And awwww... k no basketball for you!! :DD

And I apologize to err'body's all five senses if you just watched that... ;DDDD~~

K, but like sooooo yeah! Yayuh actually!! To @ERR'BODY!!! Welcome aboard!!^^!! K but like to the newest applicants @The Wanderer and @Yaoi Master Gavin please do check this out k?

<~~~<★>~~~>​

What would you like to see during the adventure? What places / flora / fauna / peoples / cultures / would you like to experience / explore / run from in sheer terror? Cuz as long as its not tooooooo wild and out there, then let's hear it.^^ Like I can't guarantee it will be put into the RP, but I'm sure Ashen will at least look it over and hopefully see if it cant work in the RP.

Just flesh it out a bit. Like a write up of the place, temperature, dangers maybe, and possible rumours/causes that kinda dealio right? Soooo yeah. What cools stuffs would you like to see as a participant on the Dreamer?! Just a little write up, like a paragraph or a few and I'll list them out under the roles chart k?!

<~~~<★>~~~>​

If you have ideas you'd like to see happen for the Dreamer and its Crew do go on and like just do a bit of a write up inspiration for us k? Cooooooolllllssss? Yeah~yeah^^!!

And I apologize to err'body's all five senses if you just watched that... ;DDDD~~

K, but like sooooo yeah! Yayuh actually!! To @ERR'BODY!!! Welcome aboard!!^^!! K but like to the newest applicants @The Wanderer and @Yaoi Master Gavin please do check this out k?

<~~~<★>~~~>​

What would you like to see during the adventure? What places / flora / fauna / peoples / cultures / would you like to experience / explore / run from in sheer terror? Cuz as long as its not tooooooo wild and out there, then let's hear it.^^ Like I can't guarantee it will be put into the RP, but I'm sure Ashen will at least look it over and hopefully see if it cant work in the RP.

Just flesh it out a bit. Like a write up of the place, temperature, dangers maybe, and possible rumours/causes that kinda dealio right? Soooo yeah. What cools stuffs would you like to see as a participant on the Dreamer?! Just a little write up, like a paragraph or a few and I'll list them out under the roles chart k?!

<~~~<★>~~~>​

If you have ideas you'd like to see happen for the Dreamer and its Crew do go on and like just do a bit of a write up inspiration for us k? Cooooooolllllssss? Yeah~yeah^^!!
Never. Ever. Ever. EVER... Look at me, speak to me, or think of me... The first few seconds of the video alone... I wanna claw my eyes out, stab my ears, and remove my brain even now. WHY DID YOU SHOW THAT!? ;-;

• Bucket of Rainbows

<~~~<★>~~~>​

<~~~<★>~~~>​

I hate myself now... Because I kind of like that song but I hate it too and I listened to it a second time :(

• Bucket of Rainbows
Alright. K so like just seeing what else needs doings here... ummm...

OH! K so like anyone who don't gots a pic for their charrie maybe you could use:

This one^^!!
hqdefault.jpg

K so let's seeeeeeee... who needs an image for their charrie... ummm... oh! @@ I think I see someone without an image in their charrie sheet! Yays!!

;PP

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
Alright. K so like just seeing what else needs doings here... ummm...

OH! K so like anyone who don't gots a pic for their charrie maybe you could use:

This one^^!!
hqdefault.jpg
I WILL SHANK YOU WITH A BIG SWORD AND I MEAN A METAL ONE! NOT THE ONE NAPOLEON WAS GOING TO USE ON HIS WEIRD WIDOW CRUSH! GOD! MY EYES! MY EEEEEYES!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I hate myself now... Because I kind of like that song but I hate it too and I listened to it a second time :(
Ummm... k so like... ummm... no. Just no.

<,<

!!>,>

Ya think maybe Justin Bieber could do a cover...? Or even a duet...?! :3333~~~

Wait.. wut? Did the Boo Girlie just suggest... naaaaaw... I... just... I just... ~imagines the possibilities... all those possibilities...~

x,x!!

~assumes fetal position~~

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
*pops in* I heard someone say booty assets Simon. :D

Sudden thankfulness for third-person RPs because if I ever had to type (or avoid typing, rather) Simon says...

But YAAAY! Good to have you back in the land of the living, @AshenAngel ^__^ (and yaaay for acceptance party~ )

And since everyone else had such sweet answers to the adventure question...
- Flora / fauna: something that looks like plants to begin with, but then like starts flapping its leaves and takes off.
- Simon gets tired of eating space food which leads to him forgetting to leave his lab space or forgetting to return to the ship after an expedition. You might even call him lost, but it's definitely actually because he got tired of the ship food.
- The crew gets a little low on food, and start eating some local vegetation. Except maybe it makes some people ill or hallucinate or mutates them so now they can breathe nitrogen or suddenly can hear the ship talking to them or in Mina's case, gets Manboy stuck in her head and starts singing it over the intercom ... if we even have one of those.
- Someone befriends a critter that Simon's trying to study.
- The crew discovers the ancient sport of basketball. Also booty.
- Obviously, at some point, someone hands the noncombatants guns (I'm looking at you Soren and Erica). Because it's dangerous out there, yo.

OH! The sushi made the roll call! ^__^

... and was dirty euphemisms always in the tags list?

Seriously, though, what is this @Boo Girlie BoomBoom? ... and why is my head now a constant loop of "Manboy, manboy you can... no you can't call me Manboy. Get out of my head"?)

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Shavynel, yes, I prepped the tag list for almost all contingencies while I was making the thread.

Timeline of Ideas for RP:

1.) You're Hired.
Your characters receive some unmarked mail from "Captain Jack", advertising positions on an exploratory ship. It sounds nearly too good to be true. Despite what could be called better judgement, your character goes to the local pub and has a meeting with Jack DuMonte, the captain of the Dreamer. Late that night, you get a knock at your door and recognize the woman standing there from the pub, where she'd been silently watching the interaction with the captain. We'll be setting out at first light, be at Dock B, Slit 17 an hour prior. Or, you know, don't go on the adventure of your lifetime.

2.) The First Leg.
This is primarily an interactive time between all the characters, just figuring out life on the Dreamer as we head out to the last outpost of our wonderful nation, prior to heading out to discover the world. Let the chaos ensue. Drama clouds are welcome. Let the comments about too much estrogen on one boat fly.

3.) A Stormy Start.
After departing from the outpost, some interactions continue until Jack calls everyone to the control room. Without much in the way of words, he points towards a huge storm coming at them. And that's what we'll be dealing with, so hold on and don't rock the boat. And if anyone starts playing with the comm unit, or singing, Jack will have a fun time thinking about how to feed them to a sky whale.

To be continued as we start the IC and events unfold.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.