Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stockpile all of the decent images I find in my photobucket while looking for a specific picture. Generally my searches run along the lines of anime steampunk (guy/girl/woman) with (insert color) eyes and (insert color) hair. I design my characters around their pictures instead of doing the sheet first, that way I can invent the part of their life that is captured in their expressions in the picture.

Also, I'm still alive. I'll be doing my job as gm as soon as I get home for thanksgiving. As long as I don't get mauled by the crazy family and my dog who I haven't seen in four months.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Shambles
You said there was a little magic in the RP. Would that include druidic/shamanistic kinds of magic? Also, I wonder if there's room for a sous chef.

Aye, sorry. I'm only really on during Weekdays right now. Uh, I don't have anything to add to what I want to see during the RP. You all pretty much covered it. If I think of something I'll say something, other than that? I don't know what else to say.

Also, I fixed my C.S. I don't remember saying anything so I'm just going to say it now . . . Or again?
I dunno.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom

I do hope this is alright.​

Charrie is in the chart under pending approval.

You said there was a little magic in the RP. Would that include druidic/shamanistic kinds of magic? Also, I wonder if there's room for a sous chef.
These questions are for AshenAngel to answer when they're back. There is a freed up slot for Mechanic if interested.

Reactions: The Wanderer
Well, I'll give a simple elaboration on mine since I am a lazy ass lit.

For the idea of having to take up arms for our nation!

Another great nation that is under a fascist regime has risen with a fleet of power war zeppelins and airborne creations! They break through the great defensive fleets of our nation, mercilessly destroying villages, towns, and cities with bombs. The Magnus Union, as they call themselves, seems invincible and unstoppable. Our government or king as called upon us to fight! Fight for country! Fight for whatever our governmental system is! Fight for our lives even! Will we answer the call?

And figuring we do unless all of you are cowardly bastards and shy bitches, we'll fly through the clouds and fight as a special operations warship. Going behind enemy lines to attack any key locations we might find. Even attempt to independently end the war! In the end though, if something isn't done to save the nation we'll be left without homes, and even our families may be killed in cold blood by the damnable enemy!

If, we for some reason don't stop it (as in fail, or don't bother), some of you may have played that one Sunrider game or whatever it was with Kayto Shields and anime girls (who like to be lewd cause tropes!) Anyways, if you haven't, we'll be left alone to drift, looking to find allies in order to retake our home, and avenge the thousands killed by the Magnus Union. We scour the lands we explore, searching for people to join us in a fight to regain our home!

I know it's just a skeleton of an idea, but I think it's better to give skeletons so the GM/DM can GM/DM! xD

NOW FOOLISH MORTALS! I WILL UPDATE THIS POST LATER WITH A SECOND OR EVEN A THIRD IDEA SKELIEGE-TONE!

Just noticed this is really, really late too cause I stopped getting thread notifications. Shit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I am finally settled back at the house and I have my ancient laptop Dino firing up to get to work on all of this! Everything is slowly getting looked over, and so far I'm loving the ideas! Thank you for getting the ball rolling on that front @Boo Girlie BoomBoom, you're the best!

I will be double/triple posting as I go through and pinpoint questions and do the little accepty-gm-thing, so fair warning on that front.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Petricus Euryale, Erica is accepted for dramatical purposes. Every good tv series has some drama-bound character.

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
@:Cosmic:, I am checking for a pulse right now. I understand that you've been grounded, but you haven't been online for a week and one of your characters is set to be a medic, which is one of the solo positions on the ship. If your forms aren't completed soon, I will have to open up the medic position for someone else. I hope that you rise from the dead in the next few days in order to avoid me being a big meanie.

@TheTechnoVampire, sorry for the late response to your question regarding the ship's mechanics. Some functions of the ship are steam-based, primarily the power system for the kitchen and living quarters, while the key elements to powering the ship's control room, engine room, engines themselves, and communications is magically derived through a method that I would prefer to describe throughout the rp. For now, the key power source shall be defined as "don't fucking touch that or else we'll all explode."

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
@Akaida Martins, I'm alright with not having a picture to go by, but can you please describe Mason's hair style/color, as well as his eye color for the sake of my opening post? I was planning on sending out a ninja Tilly to stalk everyone prior to hiring on the ship. You know, threat assessment, making sure no homicidal maniacs get on the ship, scoping out for the booty, etc.

@Pray4me, accepted and ordered to make yummy food for all eternity.

Reactions: Pray4me
@Yaoi Master Gavin, what scale of said magic are you aiming for? Because the magic I had already geared this world for is included in the species chart. As for the sous chef, that is something you can discuss with our chef @Pray4me.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom, did I miss anything in that rapidfire Q&A catch-up that wasn't already addressed? Also, can you update the role chart on your one post with the fresh accepted positions, that way I can just copy pasta it into the original post? I'm a bit too lazy to go figure out the hyperlink behind words coding right now, but it's a nice feature that takes up less room than the accordion code that I've been using to store character sheets in my previous rps.

@Akaida Martins, I'm alright with not having a picture to go by, but can you please describe Mason's hair style/color, as well as his eye color for the sake of my opening post? I was planning on sending out a ninja Tilly to stalk everyone prior to hiring on the ship. You know, threat assessment, making sure no homicidal maniacs get on the ship, scoping out for the booty, etc.

Yeah, scope out for dat booty! But yeah, lemme make an edit to the character post I made in here.

And on that bootyful note, imma go to bed after sitting in a truck since five this morning.

Reactions: Akaida Martins
Status
Not open for further replies.