• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuuuu!! *crumbles into dust*.....Okay i finally got my post up you can stop your flailing @Nue lol.

Looks great! Hes accepted. Feel free to post! Everyone is still in the main hall for orientation so you can interact with anyone or go solo =)
Thanks <3

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm open if anyone wants to interact or have a relationship with, romantic or not.

Spelling

Appearance:
latest

Name: Gemma Risoto
Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'4"
Race: White/Italian
Shirogane/Kuroma: Shirogane

Origin: Fortuna (Gladius)
MA-517S_1_.png
Personality: Gemma is a tough girl, able to play with the boys and do so with a smile on her face. She doesn't let anything stand in her way, no matter the obstacle. She can also seem a bit haughty, very much being proud of her ancestry that dated back to someone from Rome, she never asked who though. However, she's a little vain in her appearance and is also into girly stuff, like make up, dresses, high heels, those kind of things.
Relationships: tba

Skill Allotment

Prana: 6
Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Total: (Should add up to 25)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Sorry I haven't been as active I'm in Hawaii for vacation and the internet here is literal trash so I can only check it ever so often I will get a post up soon though!

Also @Whispering~Melody and @KuroBuros The Infected we need to get our past lives straightened out guys xD

@ShiroKiyoshi The orientation has actually already started and us going to end soon. The post i made with Mari when she spoke to Modest was more of a flashback from when it first started. Sorry for any confusion!

@chaosheart13 Looks good! But your forgetting one thing (rules).

@Robo27 No worries, i understand. Least your in a fun place like Hawaii! =D Ya I'll respond to our convo tomorrow hopefully. I've been busier than usual since I'm training a new girl at my work +P

So how are the classes going to be?

Nothing like a little competition to keep the blood pumping and frosty.

Hey @KuroBuros The Infected and @Nue since our characters are of the same age do you wanna construct some relations?
Hey, Gabe, I JUST realized you said this, so I mean...I'll do it but idk how they would've ever met in the first place,and also you already have relations with 2 other people so...idk i would say no to it, but i'm also fine if u did it.

also truly sorry i forgot about this thing's existance

So how are the classes going to be?
Pretty much the same as the anime. There will be a couple regular classes where you learn the typical stuff and some Savior history. Then there will be gym/training where you will learn about your powers and combat. You can also use that arena area to train with your friends since all injuries acquired in there disappear once you leave thanks to the barrier.

Also @Gremory is now my co-gm so s/he can answer questions in my place if I'm unavailable. Please play nice! =D

Hey, Gabe, I JUST realized you said this, so I mean...I'll do it but idk how they would've ever met in the first place,and also you already have relations with 2 other people so...idk i would say no to it, but i'm also fine if u did it.

also truly sorry i forgot about this thing's existance
Hmmmm, we can be long lost childhood friends! Just kidding unless... that's how you want to go with it. Or we can have some past live history together but if you say no. Well can't be helped.

Also... @Gremory now that you are co-gm I'll bug you instead. Here's the question, everyone is in the same class right?

[QUOTE="Gabriel Heartache, post: 2992742, member:
Also... @Gremory now that you are co-gm I'll bug you instead. Here's the question, everyone is in the same class right?[/QUOTE]

I dont have an official answer from her but I would think so. Unless you are talking about your combat class if we're going by the anime.

For now everyone is starting off with the same classes. Further on we can start to separate a bit into our specific combat levels and fields @Gabriel Heartache

Your right @Gremory =)

Hmmmm, we can be long lost childhood friends! Just kidding unless... that's how you want to go with it. Or we can have some past live history together but if you say no. Well can't be helped.

Also... @Gremory now that you are co-gm I'll bug you instead. Here's the question, everyone is in the same class right?
PM?

Anyone want to have a relationship with me? ^.^

So whose post are we waiting on this time?

@ShiroKiyoshi Needs to edit his post then its @Robo27's turn.

Its my turn for Cerulean but I'm waiting on those 2 first so we don't get too far ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.