Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as me. You only stepped away from me, not like you're Impossible to engage again.

I love how no one noticed Modest's yell, and how an RPG-16 handler fell out of portal in his belly XD
nvm, waiting for others to reply!
It's K, I feel the same way with that Class Schedule I left in the 'perfectly competent' hands of Kevin.

damnit I bought a game right when the notifications stopped. where are we?

So we have someone with a Metaphysical side that wants to eat everyone and someone with a God Eye that wants to go on a rampage....You guys arent nice to Shiske lol

my character does. he summons powerful being using his prana but when it goes on a rampage his prana isn't used to go absolutely batshit crazy

Also @Whispering~Melody wrong person that said "I can't do it!" lol you put Kevin instead of Tetsuo xD
Whoops, wasnt paying attention XD *goes to edit* sorry!
my character does. he summons powerful being using his prana but when it goes on a rampage his prana isn't used to go absolutely batshit crazy
Pretty much

Reactions: Robo27
I'm gonna have to drop out. A lot of reaal world things just popped sorry guys.

I'm gonna have to drop out. A lot of reaal world things just popped sorry guys.
Aww that sucks, I understand though. Good luck and i hope we can rp together again sometime!

Reactions: Robo27
Is it my turn to post or what >.<

Mine, at least for our interaction. I don't know about the others.

Sorry everyone but my motivation/inspiration for this rp has pretty much died. I've tried to rekindle it but its just not there. I'm sorry and i wish you all luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.