Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Okay, people:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Tomorrow I may go offline, and will return only on 3rd/4th/5th of July. Sorry ;-;[/BCOLOR]
Noooooo

@Gabriel Heartache I'm not going to reply to you yet until theres a class update, so i can get some posting meat on them bones

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Okay, people:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Tomorrow I may go offline, and will return only on 3rd/4th/5th of July. Sorry ;-;[/BCOLOR]
Aww that sucks =( we'll just have your character on the sidelines for now then. Hope you have a great time doing whatever your doing though!

@Nue

Me understand

@Whispering~Melody

So when is the next flag gonna trigger or are we still waiting for some people to post?

*Gasp*

An unexpected move!

Also if we are faithfully following the anime...

Episode 1
7:20 to 7:44 shows armor transformation
9:40 shows how to make weaps appear (totally forgotten we even have dog tags.)

@Whispering~Melody whaddaya think?

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Gah, I just realized I have a lot on my plate, so I'm dropping Gemma out. Sorry guys!

Gah, I just realized I have a lot on my plate, so I'm dropping Gemma out. Sorry guys!
Aww i was looking forward to playing with you =( I understand though. Good luck!

Okay well since @KuroBuros The Infected has passed the 10 day time limit to post and has neglected to contact me. We're going to continue without her character.

I'll post for Cerulean either tonight or tomorrow.

My internet is down right now. I'm posting from the safety of a cyber cafe. Also I'm waiting for @Nue

Edit: If i'm out for too long y'all can control my char or something

Last edited:
My internet is down right now. I'm posting from the safety of a cyber cafe. Also I'm waiting for @Nue

Edit: If i'm out for too long y'all can control my char or something
so sorry, working two jobs now ;-;

Awright! I'm back hopefully it wasn't too long.

I love how no one noticed Modest's yell, and how an RPG-16 handler fell out of portal in his belly XD
nvm, waiting for others to reply!

Awright! I'm back hopefully it wasn't too long.
No your fine =)
I love how no one noticed Modest's yell, and how an RPG-16 handler fell out of portal in his belly XD
nvm, waiting for others to reply!
Well he could be across the arena from everyone that has posted so far. People could assume the yell was from frustration at not being able to manifest his prana too lol.

But we still have people that could react!

Status
Not open for further replies.