Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay how about this. We skip ahead to the first class so we can get more action going?

But, Im editing that post now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
  • Thank You
Let's do it.

• Thank You
Okay I'll move it along tomorrow. Too late and too little brain power to do it now lol.

okay has anything happened IC it seems I stopped getting notifications

Oh i almost forgot @chaosheart13 XD knew i forgot one tag.

@Ryth nobody has interacted with your character yet but we're skipping ahead to the first class of the day anyway.

@Nue Our characters are all in the same class right now since their all 1st years. Also we're not in a classroom XD we're in a sandy arena like my last post indicates.

@everyone sorry for not posting for my characters yet I've been waiting on some answers via pm from other players since it will weigh on how my characters react.

@Nue Our characters are all in the same class right now since their all 1st years. Also we're not in a classroom XD we're in a sandy arena like my last post indicates.

@everyone sorry for not posting for my characters yet I've been waiting on some answers via pm from other players since it will weigh on how my characters react.
Excuse me, I was half asleep, and just didn't want you thinking I was inactive I'll fix that now, and Bya merely didn't see your characters, not that they are there :3

Excuse me, I was half asleep, and just didn't want you thinking I was inactive I'll fix that now, and Bya merely didn't see your characters, not that they are there :3
Ah okay just making sure. Looks good

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Okay, people:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Tomorrow I may go offline, and will return only on 3rd/4th/5th of July. Sorry ;-;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Okay, people:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Tomorrow I may go offline, and will return only on 3rd/4th/5th of July. Sorry ;-;[/BCOLOR]
Noooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.