Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be fun to be tied to Ceru,Fiara and maybe even your character @Robo27 .

is there anything special to ties or just emotions carried on through past lives?

It would be fun to be tied to Ceru,Fiara and maybe even your character @Robo27 .
I think that many tie togethers would be overly complex at one point or another lol. Also that'd just be too much of a coincidence for so many saviors to have past lives intertwined with so many others.
is there anything special to ties or just emotions carried on through past lives?
Other than emotional aspects, no there is not.

xD I was thinking of pairing Isleia with the other Shiro/Kuroma but his Origin weapons were japanese annnd she is European.
So I just reminded myself but if you are still interested in sharing a past life with my character I am a dual user so our pasts can still intertwine.
The orientation has already started. Thats where we're at in the IC right now.

This is true, so I'm gonna start pairing people who have known each other in a past life (whether friends, siblings, or lovers is up to you) unless the certain character doesnt want a connection then I'll just leave them as single.

So....Who wants a connection with Fiara or Cerulean? Lol
So I forgot to do a @ but I just want to let you know I am up for intertwining a past with Fi!

XD so much intertwining lol. Dont forget @ShiroKiyoshi and @Nue!

@Gabriel Heartache I think Cerulean would be fun to have a past life with your character =)

@Robo27 A past life with Fiara? That could be interesting.

If you guys wanna pm me we can discuss the details!

Waiting for someone who would like to mash up past lives

Mash dem up
MASH DEM!!!

I would but Fiara has already be claimed for 1-2 connections and Cerulean already has 1 XD
But they can still be friends!

I could pair up with Nue. Her hair resembles someone in Walker's past, but that means we'd also have to change whatever ideas we have to match stories.

@Nue you OK with that?

• Love
Reactions: Nue
I just realized that if Iselia and Fi already have a intertwined past then one of my past lives is also intertwined with Iselia too lol

And so the plot thickens.

Reactions: Robo27
@Nue still here? *poke poke*

She hasn't been online since last week.

At Megacon. Whoop whoop.

@Nue still here? *poke poke*
YES I AM!

I am SOOOOO sorry, i've been job hunting these last few days, not that I have a job, things should settle down now, i should be on iwaku a bit more for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
I could pair up with Nue. Her hair resembles someone in Walker's past, but that means we'd also have to change whatever ideas we have to match stories.

@Nue you OK with that?
I am TOTES okay with that darlin'

YES I AM!

I am SOOOOO sorry, i've been job hunting these last few days, not that I have a job, things should settle down now, i should be on iwaku a bit more for now.
Good i was afraid we lost ya =) its your turn to post by the way.

Good luck with the job hunting tho!

Good i was afraid we lost ya =) its your turn to post by the way.

Good luck with the job hunting tho!
i'm banging it out as we speak

and thnx *blush* I found one! Hence why I'm celebrating by being on iwaku

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
BAM POOSTED! NOW YOU GUYS CANNOT YELL AT MY INACTIVITY MUHAHAHAHA!!!

I am temporarily closing Kuroma spots until we get more Shirogane. You guys are ganging up on poor Ceru 0.0
I'm sorry btw about this...

But what can I say?

Guess I just make the Kuroma look good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah I would imagine this happening to the attack-powered Shirogane then the defense-wimpy Kuroma :D

Status
Not open for further replies.