Status
Not open for further replies.
I am temporarily closing Kuroma spots until we get more Shirogane. You guys are ganging up on poor Ceru 0.0

Awesome! Hes accepted! Just out of curiosity, what is "Sino-American"?

I would say yes but my characters are from Greece and Scotland. Maybe Cerulean could of met him on the plane?
Oh, it basically means Half-American and Half-Chinese.

Destiny has a funny way to make people meet each other. I would say that due to certain predicaments a bunch of students needed to make a detours to an alternate private airport. Sure Kevin won't mind. Let's put it a step further and say they are gaming buddies. MMORPGs nowadays.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh, it basically means Half-American and Half-Chinese.

Destiny has a funny way to make people meet each other. I would say that due to certain predicaments a bunch of students needed to make a detours to an alternate private airport. Sure Kevin won't mind. Let's put it a step further and say they are gaming buddies. MMORPGs nowadays.
Ah cool =)

True that could happen lol. Sounds good! Cerulean would love a gaming buddy! Beware hes pretty competitive XD

Ah cool =)

True that could happen lol. Sounds good! Cerulean would love a gaming buddy! Beware hes pretty competitive XD
Nothing like a little competition to keep the blood pumping and frosty.

Hey @KuroBuros The Infected and @Nue since our characters are of the same age do you wanna construct some relations?

Last edited:
Awesome, so I'm thinking the two of them could be classmates for 3 years now and had experiences working with each other during combat/training situations since their attributes are almost similar. Maybe more?

Awesome, so I'm thinking the two of them could be classmates for 3 years now and had experiences working with each other during combat/training situations since their attributes are almost similar. Maybe more?
Everyone is just starting as first years at Akane

• Thank You
Reactions: Gabriel Heartache
Me too lol.

Alrighty please try to post once a week or lemme know if you cant =)

On the other hand....O.O Apparently Fiara has been outted lol.
xD I was thinking of pairing Isleia with the other Shiro/Kuroma but his Origin weapons were japanese annnd she is European.

xD I was thinking of pairing Isleia with the other Shiro/Kuroma but his Origin weapons were japanese annnd she is European.
Ya lol it works out their from the same region sovi don't mind =) Maybe we should talk about their "past lives" in a PM so we're on the same page? But not spoiling the surprise for the others...lol

Been wondering about the past lives section. Do we all actually know each other or it's just a coincidence kind of thing?

Been wondering about the past lives section. Do we all actually know each other or it's just a coincidence kind of thing?
I was thinking only 2-3 people would know each other from a past life if at all. But maybe it would be easier (so we're not guessing/assuming) to pair out our characters that have known each other in a past life? That way anyone that doesn't want a past life relationship wont get accidentally brought into one.

I was thinking only 2-3 people would know each other from a past life if at all. But maybe it would be easier (so we're not guessing/assuming) to pair out our characters that have known each other in a past life? That way anyone that doesn't want a past life relationship wont get accidentally brought into one.
Yes that would be great. Past lives are over so everything can be discussed that and we don't really know who is really who in the past.

Mind if I ask when the orientation going to start or are we still waiting on new players?

Mind if I ask when the orientation going to start or are we still waiting on new players?
The orientation has already started. Thats where we're at in the IC right now.
Yes that would be great. Past lives are over so everything can be discussed that and we don't really know who is really who in the past.
See I don't think it would've been a problem as past lives can intertwine in all sorts of ways.
This is true, so I'm gonna start pairing people who have known each other in a past life (whether friends, siblings, or lovers is up to you) unless the certain character doesnt want a connection then I'll just leave them as single.

So....Who wants a connection with Fiara or Cerulean? Lol

Since Fiara is a double user I wouldn't mind one of my lives being tied together!

Status
Not open for further replies.