Status
Not open for further replies.
@WitchcraftIsScience He cant be a metaphysical biologically. Its just not possible. Though....He could of been experimented on with metaphysical material giving him some of their powers/strength. But only if theres a downfall/weakness to it.

Also, this is more out of curiosity but. Why Kingdom of France instead of just France? XD

@ShiroKiyoshi You still there?

Its kingdom in first place because
Well
His past life lived in France, and was burne- I MEAN
Was exterminated at France too.
So its logical.
^^

Yeah. Im here

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Its kingdom in first place because
Well
His past life lived in France, and was burne- I MEAN
Was exterminated at France too.
So its logical.
^^
Hm okay but hes still a modern teenager. He wont have all of past memoties yet.
@Whispering~Melody
How is my CS?
Added

*dramatic pause*

"A LITTLE BIT" of details to each weapon
And made it look fancier
Umm...There interesting lol. I can allow it since there is a character in the series that can summon different types of weapons. But i cant allow multiple weapons at once, so he can only summon 1 origin at a time. And he wouldnt be very skillef in any of them, at least not yet (seeing as he just started). You okay with those limits? Also you never said if you agreed to him being experimented on to become part Metaphysical?

Just 2 questions from me. 1. How do guns play a roll as being an origin item as aren't they usually unique/treasure items? and 2. Would a metaphysical, even if it were a person who is part metaphysical because of experimentation, have a past life/origin item?

I know I really don't have much say in what characters can and can't have as that is Whisper's say but with that said I just kind of believe guns don't make sense as being an origin item. Don't get me wrong I'm fine if the character uses guns as outside equipment but as an origin item it does not make sense.

Just 2 questions from me. 1. How do guns play a roll as being an origin item as aren't they usually unique/treasure items? and 2. Would a metaphysical, even if it were a person who is part metaphysical because of experimentation, have a past life/origin item?

I know I really don't have much say in what characters can and can't have as that is Whisper's say but with that said I just kind of believe guns don't make sense as being an origin item. Don't get me wrong I'm fine if the character uses guns as outside equipment but as an origin item it does not make sense.

I agree with that. Considering Origins date before guns.

@ShiroKiyoshi
@Robo27 @Whispering~Melody
Okay
This will be a long explanation.
First of all, guns are NOT origin
Not in the traditional sense
They are projection of his metaphysical side, and are not anyhow connected to his past lives.
Thats why i said in start of origin, that the sword IS his origin.
And guns, are just a projection of his metaphysical side, probably, a mutation.

I really don't think the metaphysical thing would be viable. If anything you'd be on a super tight leash and not allowed to attend school.

Ok even if it were to be viable, a metaphysical side really wouldn't have something like a projection of weapons as a metaphysical is something that just brings chaos and destruction, if anything it'd be more reasonable to say that your character would, at rare times lose control, and begin attacking people indiscriminately using your origin weapon.

Just because in show metaphysicals are shown as chaotic monsters, attacking everything they see, doesn't mean that there couldn't be very rare balanced combinations, in which chaotic notes in combination are too small to do anything bad, but yes, it would be that Modest will break out sometimes.
By weapon i have several thoughts
Do you know Harry Potter franchise?
Remember how there, spaces of big capacity are turned into small objects.
So, basically, Modest uses his body as a living "bag"
So weapons are not projections...
They are just objects he keeps inside him
Meaning if he destroys his weapons (besides Origin) or will lost them, they will be forever lost to him, so he will need to search for new weapons.
@Robo27 @ShiroKiyoshi

@Whispering~Melody
Also, yes, i agree to hybrid idea.
It would be logical
Besides
I have several thoughts on how he will react, seeing that someone is hurting metaphysicals
"DON'T HURT IT! CAN'T YOU SEE ITS SUFFERING IN PAIN?!"
And everything in that way

Bah this is getting complicated v_v

Okay! @ShiroKiyoshi Modest will be kept on a short leash so to speak. Hes attending school so he can learn to control his powers and so he can be kept an eye on via teachers ect. @WitchcraftIsScience sound okay?

As for the guns, honestly i wasn't even thinking about them not being old enough to be an origin (my bad). Guns can be used but not as anything special/as origins. Bows, arrows, javelins, all those can be since they're in the appropriate era.
I'm fine with your sword origin. The Metaphysical/guns need to be changed. How about one of his arms can shift into a Metaphysical limb that can shoot out spikes or something more organic? But he wouldn't be able to use his origin at the same time.

Sorry for all tge adjustments @WitchcraftIsScience but since it is a special circumstance with his being a Metaphysical experiment i have to make sure ita fair for everyone.

Reactions: Robo27
''Spelling''​
Appearance:​
headphoneboy_by_blackwhite101-d819bgg.png
Name: Kevin Clark
Sexuality: Straight

Height: 175cm
Race: Sino-American
Shirogane/Kuroma: Kuroma

Origin: The Dethroned Tyrant Neo Micaiah - Celestial Conquerors
The Celestial conquerors are a pair of jet black gloves. The length of the gloves passes Kevin's elbows slightly. It is soft to touch like silk but looks like it's made of leather. When casting magic small shining white dots can be seen silently erupting on the surface of the gloves but cannot be touched nor does it affect anything. However, the gloves are indestructable but the wearer is still feels the force of the impacts it only means that the glove can withstand attacks doesn't mean the wearer can.

Personality: Daring, Optimistic, Conscientious, Materialistic, Jealous, and Secretive
Relationships: Cerulean: First met online in a competitive MMO a few years ago. Then later met for reals on a plane heading to the Academy.

Skill Allotment
Prana: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Total: 25

I'll just place this Character sheet here... in the case I get accepted anyone wants to do pre-start relationships with my chara?​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
''Spelling''​
Appearance:​
headphoneboy_by_blackwhite101-d819bgg.png
Name: Kevin Clark
Sexuality: Straight

Height: 175cm
Race: Sino-American
Shirogane/Kuroma: Kuroma

Origin: The Dethroned Tyrant Neo Micaiah - Celestial Conquerors
The Celestial conquerors are a pair of jet black gloves. The length of the gloves passes Kevin's elbows slightly. It is soft to touch like silk but looks like it's made of leather. When casting magic small shining white dots can be seen silently erupting on the surface of the gloves but cannot be touched nor does it affect anything. However, the gloves are indestructable but the wearer is still feels the force of the impacts it only means that the glove can withstand attacks doesn't mean the wearer can.

Personality: Daring, Optimistic, Conscientious, Materialistic, Jealous, and Secretive
Relationships:

Skill Allotment
Prana: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Total: 25

I'll just place this Character sheet here... in the case I get accepted anyone wants to do pre-start relationships with my chara?​
Awesome! Hes accepted! Just out of curiosity, what is "Sino-American"?

I would say yes but my characters are from Greece and Scotland. Maybe Cerulean could of met him on the plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.